It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My guess is that he has an interview with Jane Burgermeister in which she is going to spell out in detail everything you want to know about the swine flu and its dangerous vaccine.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

that sounds like a winner. I was also thinking it could be from someone inside the whole bilderberg group...that has always remained a target of interest, and that this insider will bring forth plans of global population reduction and enslavement, but with little to no evidence as usual...we shall see...im goin to bed, catch y'all tomorrow

He does say that the "whole" story won't be posted on his site int he am and that you will have to tune in to get it...flag number one raised of suspicious b.s.
He also states that it will be developing throughout the week, which just leaves one to countless ideas...oh and for the dude below me telling people to die off in a false flag, go fudge yourself buddy, thats mighty negative and evil thinking right there. I haven't seen anyone "bach" Alex Jones, only question his legitimacy and self-control, which any man worth his salt should be willing to accept when you are trying to expose a great hidden truth.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't think it will have anything to do with the swine flu.

He said it was going to be HUGE! Like HUGE HUGE! I'm not saying that swine flu isn't huge, but the swine flu is still not doing much to be considered HUGE right now.

No, I think it will be something else...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Since he lives in Austin lets hope it will be an announcement that Texas is electing to secede from Obamaland.

Keep Austin weird.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Haters, please die off in a false flag.

wow...

wow...

that has to be the sickest post I have ever read...

talk about spewing venom...does hypocrite fit here?...I just do not know what to say to this...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
No, I don't think that will happen.

He said he will be having a guest who he said it took a lot of courage to come to say it.

If you're going to secede from the US, that means then that the entire Texan government is involved on this, and that the they know they're going to secede soon enough.

No, I think it's HUGER then that.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My thoughts are this. If the announcement is so huge why did he only give one days notice?

That’s surly an indication that he is not trying just to get more hits on his website.

It also points out that he may be scared of being prevented from making his announcement and starting his “vitally important initiative”, whatever that may be.

I think it will be a mind blowing revelation and I hope it is for his sake.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I got it, I know what it is, Glenn Beck and Van Jones were found together in a motel room.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
the venom spewed in this thread toward a guy trying to make a difference and a living at the same time is beyond pathetic. Haters, please die off in a false flag.

That's how it always goes though. Anyone who sees a UFO is delusional, anyone talking about conspiracy is a nutcase, anyone who believes in free energy is uneducated, anyone who doesn't believe the government is unpatriotic, and on and on.. Who cares what these people think.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
so its what time at UT time? I live on eastern standard time..in CT. so what time would his information be in eastern standard time?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well i am going to solve one problem...

his show starts on 11am CT (Central Time)

12pm east coast.
10am Mountain time,
9am for the west coast.

I hope i solved that one...

Keep a look out at 8AM CT on infowars.com to get an idea on what he is about to present to us...

it BETTER be good...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
My guess is that he has an interview with Jane Burgermeister in which she is going to spell out in detail everything you want to know about the swine flu and its dangerous vaccine.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by andrewh7]

I think so. Something with the swineflu, quarantines, vaccinations, and patrol by the military.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It would be at 12:00 PM for people in EST timezones.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
My guesses:

-His show is going into true syndication and even to TV.
-A new conspiracy & whistleblow initiative composed of, primarily, celebs is forming under his co-leadership.

And my prime guess... Most of all a distinct transition to TV. Anyone else notice the new camera & fantastic make up job?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

If any state successfully seceds, and I'm packing up and moving there!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
I don t think it will have anything to do with the swine flu.

He said it was going to be HUGE! Like HUGE HUGE! I m not saying that swine flu isn t huge, but the swine flu is still not doing much to be considered HUGE right now.

No, I think it will be something else...

Like, Gigantuous!

[pressimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a1d437f8fd0.jpg[/pressimg]
Me thinks Mark Lloyd, FCC Diversity Czar, has made his first hit...

Alex Jones is a high priority target in alternative internet media.

As such, it seems that Lloyd has sent out a squad from Discovery Channel and beaten Alex with Discovery Channel Guides until he agreed to:

☺ Tease
☺ Introduce somewhat plausible questions
☺ Answer NONE of them
☺ Leaving the viewers with an absolute void in their souls
;

...an absolute let down. Alex has gone... Main Stream!

I'm just sayin, ya know...

EDit to add: Yes, that guy in the background of the picture is indeed an expendable "Trekkie Red Shirt."

[edit on 9·8·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Youtube announce that it is about Breaking HUGE GREAT NEWS!
"NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM GOLD BACKED? BEN FULFORD"

I dont know if it is correct just saw it now.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
forum.prisonplanet.com...

here is a link to the infowars forum... looks like everyone's dying to know what alex has up his sleeves.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Actually, he started telling folks about this announcement early last week.

So it's been a build up, but usally with Alex, he can't wait and tells something more mundane, but still interesting a few days in advance of the first notification of new info.

Never seen him talk this way about something, so I'm pretty eager to hear what it's going to be.

Unfortunately, when the expectations are raised to these levels, it's pretty bound to become a let down, but hey, here's for keeping hopes high!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join