It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the thread comments are being deleted, it seems AJ is doing his own little cover up, and silencing disention.

i hope after he has nothing "world changing" people will drop this clown.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is it??? The big announcement!?!? I just read on AJs website that he is having Charlies Sheen on today and later in the week... so, sounds to me like the big announcement is that Charlie Sheen is challenging the President to re-open the 9/11 investigation. My take - BFD!!!!
Millions of people have been requesting the government to re-open the 9/11 investigation!!!

Well Alex, unless you have some eye-opening, ear-popping news in addition to this you have just totally stepped in it!!!
In fact, the big announcement isn't an announcement at all - it's like making an announcement that you have a huge announcement only to announce that the sun is going to rise in the... East again!!! DUMBASS!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well... 90% pf the posts quoting CS comment about it having not taken place yet, keeps getting deleted.

Yet it's there in, plain sight after the article.

Is this some test on how poorly perceptive and gullable people are?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Give the show and AJ attention.

Fraud maybe, maybe not.

If the info is a call to arms or action get your fingers off and asses up

Not a huge fan of AJ but of his courage

Listen, digest, then judge.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Whew. For a moment, I thought I was wrong. Surprised that no one has guessed what the announcement would be or the guest.

Well, the waiting will be over soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They keep deleting my post, or is there a limit or do I have to sign in?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
By the way, has anyone of you guys ever made a lot of money by purposely trying to discredit yourself and alienating each and everyone of your followers?
I didn't think so.
AJ will present something real, because I refuse to believe that he is that effing stupid.

link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Looks like they shut the comments section down after scrooming the masses

What a bunch of hooey...

link   
There´s a lot of censoring going on at this comment page! So far, every comment, that said, the disclaimer went on later, got deleted!
Here is proof (look at timestamps!):

img5.imagebanana.com...

img5.imagebanana.com...

Somehow, i don´t like the idea of censoring on a truth seeker site.

edit: wtf, now my comment ("it´s pretty mean...") is awaiting moderation. yeah, sure

another edit: now it´s gone again!
omg, decide, censor or not!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
PEOPLE DAVID WILCOCK just wrote the following in facebook as a reply to the video link i sent him.
i think this adds more credibility to Alex!

David Wilcock
'Wow... this is exactly the same as what I'm getting ready to announce. Now I'll have to delay it a little longer to figure out what exactly he's adding to what I've already seen. Every major dream in the last two years is building up to this...'

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
... the problem with this is i can confirm 100% that the disclaimer was not there till around an hour later

but thats not the retarded part ... its the fact that all my comments in regards to this in his comments section were deleted ...

nice way to allow free speech you freaking douche bag AJ ... you have lost me for good

link   
reply to post by warrenb

You're right, the announcement is not CS' fake interview (just a featured story), so i am a bit off-topic.
But i checked during 5 minutes, all comments stating that "it never happened" are deleted as soon as they appear. I made 5 of them, suppressed. And i witnessed various ones, disappearing.
AJ made a big mistake on this "story". He is a scammer, he is doomed.

link   

Charlie Sheen is going to be on Alex Jones’ syndicated radio show live twice this week. This letter to the President is only the opening salvo in a chain of key events. Read more details here and tune in at 11am CST when Alex will lay out this exciting new development.

I think he is just going to interview Charlie Sheen @ 11. This is totally bogus if all he come up with is this lame fictitious BS!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i just posted a nice comment this time to see if it stays up.

gezinhokiko Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:24 am
great interview, lets see what comes of it.

link   
reply to post by euleberlin

Yea I know, I took some screen shots too.

i26.tinypic.com...

Peace!

link   
I just posted "Charlie Sheen, you are the man!" just to see if they're trying to shut out dissenters and my post did not appear on the site. No idea why that keeps happening.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why would that be fictitious, it would be the silliest thing he could ever do and would ruin his reputation?

I dont think hes that stupid. Seriously.

link   
im listening to Alex Jones Live now......

its 16.25 GMT here in the UK.

Not sure what this news is about but he isnt mentioning anything to do with a big annoucement.

am i listening to a re-run and got the times mixed up?

link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The interview is indeed fiction...

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.

We know this.....but those words were added an hour after the initial posting of the interview, so those of us who saw it moments after it was posted were not shown that disclaimer.....because it was not there.....so the whole thing was misleading and a farce. Many people were therefore led to believe it was real, and many posted comments on AJ's site and on ATS believing it was real. There was no reason to believe it wasn't real, until the page was edited with the disclaimers.

For someone claiming to seek the truth, this method of deception is hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I'm pissed.

He waited over an hour to tell us it didn't happen...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0c8d408b45.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join