It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WTH is going on here.

Why would CS and AJ purposely mislead the public with this BS.

That transcript was incredibly engaging. I wish it were true with a different ending. "PBO- yes Charlie I agree, a second 9/11 investigation is needed, I'll be in touch!"

link   
Well i was on the fence with alex jones until he pulled the ol'swithceroo on the "fake" interview and then deleting all 10 of my comments pionting out the trickery after he does his show with no "world changing" info i am ready to compare alex jones with tom biscardi.

link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by son of total newbie
35 minutes to go! The announcement is:

1. Not spectacular, but important

2. The guest is not Elvis, but is well liked.

UPDATE:

The announcement is OLD NEWS!!!

The guest is Charlie Sheen - BFD!!!

AJ is full of sh*t and I am officially done with him! What a DUMBASS!!!

I don't think so. The announcement is not about the "interview".

Either AJ has gotten Charlie Sheen to do the voice over of his newest film, or Ron Paul has the votes needed in congress for the audit the fed bill to be introduced. I'm thinking it is Ron Paul news.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is anything CS wrote true?

He wrote Bin laden is not wanted by FBI, but he is...
www.fbi.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm with you Antar I'm listening to the same link you are and I hope it is the right one.

10 minutes till noon here so I will listen a little longer but nothing yet................

Wouldn't it be funny if his show shuts down at noon j/k

[edit on 8-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm trying not to vent and jump to conclusions, but I'm pretty pissed off after spending 15 minutes reading that article and thinking it was REAL, come to find out it's MADE UP.

This smells like an attempted viral marketing stunt, gone wrong. How pathetic can you get - putting up a FAKE interview of the President of the United States!? And not to mention all the comments getting deleted on that infowars page.

Well, a lot of Alex Jones critics have said he was nothing more than an opportunist/scam artist over the years. If he doesn't deliver today, I'm officially anti-Jones.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Alex Jones = P.T. Barnum

Who is he trying to embarrass??

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Straight from the infowars website

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

No guests today. Alex will cover Charlie Sheen's letter to the president and his upcoming appearance on the show. Alex also runs down the latest news and takes your calls.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can someone give us updates on the audio feed in this thread. I'm not able to acecss this via my location.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Infowars staff are certainly being kept busy deleting posts that flag up the fakery. Literally a few seconds after posting, my comments were removed. I tried again and again and each time they were removed. Somebody just posted this:

Truth revealer Says:
September 8th, 2009 at 10:45 am

well i give up on exposing the things that just happen, i want everyone to know, this site has “CONTROLED” my comments about this post, so much for fighting the good fight, they just sell fear in contrary to hope

It too has been removed. So much for free speech and anti-censorship. Incredible.

link   

Originally posted by conar

www.fbi.gov...

He wrote that UBL has never been officially charged for the crimes committed on 9/11 and that is true.

link   

Originally posted by conar

www.fbi.gov...

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

So, not for 9/11 but for bombing the US embassy in Kenya and Tanzania.

link   
Don't know what all the fuss is about, but my "spider sense" was tingling when I read the OP.

Switching on "wait and see" mode.

link   
reply to post by King Loki

What?! No guests. The announcement was supposed to come along with the special guest. This is crap.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just give the man a chance. We all know what he is capable of so we only have to wait a moment. I think he is well aware that a hoax would only harm his credibility.
Give him a chance..be pacient.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Can someone give us updates on the audio feed in this thread. I'm not able to acecss this via my location.

Here is the link.
prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
alex looses everything if he doesn't step up today or he will gain millions if he does

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
WTH is going on here.

Why would CS and AJ purposely mislead the public with this BS.

That transcript was incredibly engaging. I wish it were true with a different ending. "PBO- yes Charlie I agree, a second 9/11 investigation is needed, I'll be in touch!"

Personally, I feel the creators of this charade have fallen pray to Corporatism, meaning they found a need to come up with a creative MARKETING ploy..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Personally I think the whole Charlie Sheen fiasco needs it own thread.

How dare they post a transcript sham interview under the pretext of 'real' only to reveal an hour later that it is indeed fake.

If this is the case, and Alex Jones has nothing more than Charlie Sheen and this supposed letter to the President, I can see a massive backlash against Alex Jones and infowars.com

A thread dedicated to this fiasco will no doubt damage infowars/Alex Jones reputation and thus hopefully get a response explaining why.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
shouldent it be on anytime now????? im listening to the news link on info wars right now its 5pm in uk now i think thats 11am over there now??? correct me if im wrong. btw nothing big has been said yet!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join