It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is going to seem a hell of a theory, but what if its to do with Time Travel?
I guess scientists wouldnt really use proof of sending CS to interview President Obama about 9/11, then come back to the time now and use the interview as proof of travel?
Just someone mentioned earlier about the possibility of this being technological for the world, why not mix technology and politics to show proof Time Travel or Wormhole theory is possible. I simply dont know lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
im confused, why do you think the sheen inteview is fraud?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is it meant to be on right now or did I just miss it? Loaded up whilst AJ was talking to a guy about 9/11 but don't know if that was the big news coming.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Not real? No hunka hunka grandpa Elvis?

I'm totally bummed!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

You're right, there's no argument here.
I just don't understand why people are freaking out about this already before even hearing the explanation. He said very clearly that the whole story, whatever it turns out to be, will be revealed on the show. That's why I would advise people to be a little more patient before making their final judgment.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

This may not be it. We'll have to wait and see. I must have missed the whole "this hasn't happened...yet" part.

edit: Apparently I didn't miss it. It's that this disclaimer was posted to the article after I read it.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is my reply post on the site.

Armour Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:08 am
I like how you hyped up the whole deal, made it seem like it was something huge and massive and then after everyone took a bite, you added the disclamer. You’r just like the globalist that you hate, your no better then they are. A lie is a lie, no matter how well you disguise it.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
im confused, why do you think the sheen inteview is fraud?

Because, they have now edited the story on the infowars site, with an addendum that says "Authors Note: This inteview hasn't happened yet." Or something very similar to that!

After 220 some comments about the article, they people on infowars are just now catching on that this was a fictitious account guised as an "Open Letter to Obama"! I hope TSHTF for his followers!

Maybe today's show will make up for it, but I doubt it!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is only one "huge" announcement I want to hear but as much as Alex is appreciated, it is unlikely he would be the chosen voice to relay the news.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

and here is mine

Gezinhokiko Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:08 am
This is a scam, its fraud to put a disclaimer up 1 hour after the original post, alex jones you better have something big in 50mins or you aint gonna have nobody!!! Prove you are not a scam artist out to make money! my blood is boiling after reading the interview then finding out on another website that this didnt actually happen. Prove yourself!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i feel sorry for you guys ´n gals over there across the ponds,
i do hope you get your act together and elect people that you can trust

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am so confused right now. I just read the sheen interview, and I have been trying to read all these posts, I am really gonna be mad if it turns out this interview really is fake. We got one hour until AJs show starts, he better have something good or im walking.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
it would seem my comment has been removed from the website??? (infowars) strange, unless im missing something?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is there another 50 minutes for this 'big announcement'? I think I'm working my times out wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well its misleading and questionable for doing that but your nuts if you just ditch the guy like warrnb said. hes put out more info and opened the eyes of thousands of people...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
11am CENTRAL time folks...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennyJen
Is there another 50 minutes for this 'big announcement'? I think I'm working my times out wrong.

Once again, the live broadcast starts at 11am CST. I suggest we all calm down until then.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Bullhorn]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Bullhorn]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennyJen

listen to the youtube announcement:
www.infowars.com...

He says: the story will unfold throughout the week!

So dont press F5 every 5 min, because the big announcement might not come till september 10th or 11th

link   

Originally posted by SilentRunning
reply to post by Jimea

ok everybody. i witnessed this addedum too, this is fraud.
let's flood AJ thread with these claims.
if you have some 2 minutes to spend, ATS guys, let's do it, it is our duty as far as i know.
I'll start myself immediately.
Is this a lie?

LINK

link   
reply to post by JennyJen

His show should start in about 43 minutes. I stayed up to listen so I sure hope it's worth it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join