It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
my comment is still onthere this time, what is going on?????

gezinhokiko Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:24 am
great interview, lets see what comes of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
35 minutes to go! The announcement is:

1. Not spectacular, but important

2. The guest is not Elvis, but is well liked.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
There´s a lot of censoring going on at this comment page! So far, every comment, that said, the disclaimer went on later, got deleted!
Here is proof (look at timestamps!):

img5.imagebanana.com...

img5.imagebanana.com...

Somehow, i don´t like the idea of censoring on a truth seeker site.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by euleberlin]

yep all mine to mate .... what a bloody hypocrite .... you have lost all credibility now alex jones ... censoring free speech ... your just as bad as them you mutt

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Is it just me or is Two and Half Men one of the worst shows on TV? That show blows.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, it has to be bigger than anything he's reported in the last 14 years. Having a sit down with Charlie Sheen who has asked for an interview with Obama is hardly the biggest story in the past 14 years.

It has to be bigger than OKC.
It has to be bigger than 9/11.
It has to be bigger than the Patriot Act.
It has to be bigger than H1N1.
It has to be bigger than the Fed scam.

Keep this in mind. It is Alex's words, not mine. If it isn't bigger than any of those things, then it is a complete waste of time.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe it is real, but they realised everyone was getting excited and losing their heads over and that eventually the MSM would pick it up and the cat would be out of the bag so to speak.

Because maybe he wanted to make some grand announcement for it and big himself up. I am not too familiar with this guy. I know of him and i am pretty sure subtlety isn't his strong point.

[edit on 8/9/09 by Kram09]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Until a few hours ago, I never heard of AJ. Can anyone tell me what role he plays in the MSM? I have read the first 12 pages of posts (up to 24 pages now??!?!) and just read more of the same style of posts. Now on pages 23 and 24 I see a lot of claims AJ has pulled a fast one. I thought the show started at 11 CST not 11 EST. Shouldn't we wait until 12EST/11CST to see what he says? Again, I appreciate the responses relating to who AJ is. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
35 minutes to go! The announcement is:

1. Not spectacular, but important

2. The guest is not Elvis, but is well liked.

UPDATE:

The announcement is OLD NEWS!!!

The guest is Charlie Sheen - BFD!!!

AJ is full of sh*t and I am officially done with him! What a DUMBASS!!!

link   
reply to post by King Loki

I keep coming back to this but how dumb do you think Alex is? Watch the announcement video on YouTube again and tell me if you honestly believe that this is all he's got.

link   
BREAKING NEWS, I have shocking life changing news, the most important news EVER. This is it folks, the real deal, the BIG one... You don't want to miss this.

I will release this earth shattering news in 48 hours on my website:

www.bull#.com/foolslogin#registration.html

Please log in or register, for a small subscription fee. Members only news!

link   
I know the discussion about Charlie Sheen's interview, comments on infowars, and that the disclaimer was edited in over an hour later, might be a bit off topic.

But since they are parts of a broader picture, and from the same source originating this thread, I think it gives context.

Just saying.

-edited for spelling-

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Jimea]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ok i have posted another comment, lets see what happens to this one???

gezinhokiko Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:29 am
Why are all my posts being deleted that state the disclaimer at the end wasnt added for an hour after the original interview was posted???? dont delete this one for gods sake!

and guess what??? its been deleted, wow great freedom of speech that is!!! why?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Thank you! I was well aware that it was due to start at 11am, I'm just in England (for those that failed to notice) and had worked out my times wrong as I didn't take british summertime into account. Hope it's something good as well, thanks for clarifying the time for me Simon.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, this prank doesn't do anything for Charlie Sheen's reputation either. If he has plans to be part of some big push to press Obama to re-open the investigation; well, I'm afraid they've made themselves look like a bunch of kooks.

Stumbling at the start line by the looks of things.

edit to add: For those of you around the world having difficulty figuring out the time, 11:00 a.m. Central Time is 12:00 Noon Eastern Time (ie. the time it is in New York City). Now we are on Daylight Saving time here. I do not know if the rest of the world does that or not, but that is 1 hour forward of standard time. Now I am confused.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by wayno]

link   
If you consider the older interviews he chose to put up prior to the announcement it probably has something to do with it? I dont know I am listening too.

Finance with Gerald Cenente, and this guy on right now with microchipping babies, polluting water, druging water and all manner of depopulation tactics.

I just cant wait, 30 minutes to go right?

Am using warrenBs link and listening to an audio file, I am in the right place right?

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Well, it has to be bigger than anything he's reported in the last 14 years. Having a sit down with Charlie Sheen who has asked for an interview with Obama is hardly the biggest story in the past 14 years.

It has to be bigger than OKC.
It has to be bigger than 9/11.
It has to be bigger than the Patriot Act.
It has to be bigger than H1N1.
It has to be bigger than the Fed scam.

Keep this in mind. It is Alex's words, not mine. If it isn't bigger than any of those things, then it is a complete waste of time.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

Again, I absolutely agree with you. But I will defend Alex until today's broadcast is over, at 3pm CST. If nothing major has happened or been announced by then, I will be all over him, no doubt.

link   
Maybe he is unveiling his own brand of tin foil hats that we can all purchase.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimea

Well then Alex better have a signed affidavit from the individual who was remote controlling the airliners when they slammed into the WTC's. Otherwise, this is just a rehash on his part and wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
so do you just listen to it at infowars.com?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I've watched in a dozen of so times now and yes, this is all he's got!!!
He starts back-pedaling almost immediately talking about how the news will be revealed throughout the week.

The news is that Charlie Sheen is PUBLICLY asking the President to reopen the 9/11 investigation. Who f**king cares what Charlie Sheen is asking!?!? What about what the millions of Americans are asking!?!?

Sorry folks, there is not going to be any big announcement. This was a ratings gag!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join