It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and the Moon War: Say no to the bombing!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And is that fair?? That we treat the moon as the personal property of the United States? What if the moon really belongs to England and we are throwing trash at it, are they then allowed to chuck a block of Stilton at New York City?

Why there will be an all out projectile war!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
he must have a new generation babbelfish or something,i heard the "mark 3 super HD model - S.X MAXIMUM" was released on beatelguese 2 a few weeks back.

IX-777, if that is even your real name, why did you have to do this LOL, you have used your power of love to drive me into a complete state of hate towards your race .... go to twitter join the #punchAllPleiadians topic if your with me.

no more replys from me here, as im technicaly trolling now... so im out like gout.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Didn't someone say in an earlier post that someone with a telesope will be able to see the evidence of the impact flying 30 miles off of the surface of the moon...?

Might I ask if anyone ever has watched anything hit the moon -- EVER?

If there have been billions of impacts... someone must have.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Yes
www.pvamu.edu...
www.phys.ncue.edu.tw...

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I seriously disagree with every source that claims there are alien bases on the moon.
There are no alien bases ON the moon.
There is NOTHING ON THE MOON.

The high weirdness factor that accompanies exploration efforts of the moon is pretty telling that something exists though. It probably does but it shouldn't be ON the moon else we would have seen something all that time! Got it?

Even if you are an alien civilization and energy can come cheap to you, you just don't spend your efforts creating something ON the surface of a stellar body devoid of atmosphere and has no protection against impacts, all the while you wish to remain anonymous and invisible.

You do everything UNDER it!

The moon echoes like a bell every time it gets hit by something. My intuition tells me that this is not really an experiment of catching dust flying in the air and photographing the particles for evidence of water, primarily.
Why not catch two birds with one stone? Why not develop some neat algorithms to make a full 3d map of the inside of the moon? Then they just need a big clapper to make the "bell" ring properly, assuming they were clever enough to already have the technology and in place to be able to "hear" all that jazz.

If they are smart this is the way they should be going. It should be cheaper than anything else regardless if they are going to share the data openly. I believe they would completely deny the "acoustic" part of this mission, if it exists.
Chances are they are doing this because one of the first and most peculiar things scientists discovered during exploring the moon was that it sounds like a big empty metallic ball and that was the first bizarre detail about the moon that was disclosed in public that made everyone's imagination run wild! Including mine.

Oh wait, it was the Russians that disclosed this!

So NASA still gets a 0 score for truth.

Never A Straight Answer.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh Phage, you kidder!

If they know ahead of time about an impact, and LCROSS is nothing more than a controlled impact and it is in fact not a bomb, then it would seem we are wasting money.

In fact, you would think we would get a lot more information by dissecting the cloud mixture of asteroid + moon to determine the chemical makeup of the asteroid and thus which area of our system it might have come from and in turn learning more about asteroids while also learning about what lies under our supposedly silvery neighbors surface!

Or maybe we're not so clever...

But if there is one thing I've learned in my life, it is that people are not lacking the ability to be clever, but rather, do not care farther than they can smell -or- have a completely different motive than what is supposed.

Psshh... Shucks. Crazy images floating around on a piece of glass in the middle of my living room? What're you nuts? We could never do that! But one man said, "I CARE AND I CAN!"

I'm not talking about Obama neither.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
[redacted]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Boaby_phet: Ignorance is a bliss they say, and you are good at demonstrating that. Your bet is as silly as the rest of your posts, and I know that sounds somewhat ironically coming from me considering my own posts, but that is the truth as far I am concerned. I have already told you why I can not prove it and I do not see the point of continuing that discussion as it leads nowhere.

As far as the rest of your reply to me goes, it tells more about you than me my friend.

Weedwhacker: When it comes to my photos, yes indeed I did publish them , that was around 6 years ago. Unfortunately the website I posted them on is no longer existing so it is impossible to retrieve them. Certainly I could have re-uploaded them, the problem with that is the fact that I have moved countries several times and no longer have the computer I had 6 years ago. The government confiscated my computer and never gave it back as well, so I had to buy a new one even before I left the country.

This is the reason I need to get in touch with the person whom was with me and whom took the photos. But yet again, I do not think you will find these photos tremendously interesting.

I do not see how that makes my story fall apart, some times the truth is not the most convenient for those whom wants it to be otherwise.

Regarding myself having to leave my country, that is actually something I CAN prove. At least I can prove that I am living in a different country, it will be harder to prove the specific reasons why I had to move. I could however easily supply photos of me on various expeditions, travels and other private events around here in south america as well as photos from my home country which would make it pretty clear that I am not living in my mothers basement at least as some have suggested

When it comes to the Sumerian texts, again it is quite ignorant if you believe that all sumerian texts are available for the public. The text I was referring to is not something of my own posession though but rather someone else, if I had it myself I obviously would have no problem submitting some photographical evidence of such. I can admit I did not personally translate the text though, so I can only suppose I was told the truth of its contents, there is no reason for the source to have lied for me as far I am aware of.

Somewhat funny that several of you believe I must have some translation program or accomplice just because my english is not a mess, most people in the world speak two languages - with the exception of native english speakers whom often are not very good at even their own language

Blessings,
-Maggador

[edit on 7-9-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Unless of course, as Pink Floyd would have us believe, it is on The Dark Side of The Moon.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

But why should you have to? Ad hominem arguments are fallacies. It doesn't matter to the argument itself whether or not you claim to be from another planet, or whether or not you claim to have escaped your native land. What matters is the argument.

If you said 2+2=4 but you claimed to be an intergalactic warlord it doesn't negate the supposition itself. 2+2 will always equal 4 even if you are a total nutter and candidate for Bedlam.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have looked over the evidence, and looked at it with an open mind, but I can't honestly believe you.

What the site does is show pictures of NASA and then create a completely (unfounded) story about what is really shown in the picture to try to refute NASA's explanation.

Furthermore, at times the site tries to compare pictures of Mars to some of Earth's terrain, trying to convinced us that the pictures were taken in the same place.

If there was really life on Mars, several members of ATS who have their own telescopes and are trained astronomers would have found evidence of it and the "life on Mars" subject would be one of the most talked about subjects on this site.

In addition, I have yet to see life in the Moon, especially human life like you claim. I believe you should be aware that simple science should tell you humans can't live in the moon; the gravity is completely different, there is almost no atmosphere, no water, no food, and the moon is a victim of impacts pretty often. A cheap telescope is all one needs to have evidence that the moon has no life on it.

I do not believe this story you are telling is true. I do believe extraterrestrials exist, but I believe they live VERY far away, which would make it an impossibility for us to ever meet them (with our current technology). I don't know what you saw (if you indeed saw anything) but the evidence of life in Mars and the Moon is lacking compared to the evidence that there is no life in those places.

IF indeed you are correct, which I doubt, then we would have noticed by now that there is an intense war going on in our solar system between Mars, the Moon, and Earth. I am sorry, but I felt your evidence was lacking, the evidence on the contrary is overwhelming, and this would be much better as a story for a science fiction book. Which by the way, you should create, for you are not a bad writer.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you zorgon.

That is pretty interesting actually.

I'm curious as to why Carl's nuke was never sent to the moon...?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld

Not to keep the discourse alive or anything, but...

To say that ATSrs with telescopes could provide complete surveillance of the entire surface of Mars is stretching it.

Go to livescience.com and search on gravity and moon. You'll find some interesting research.

As to the impact precluding settlement, what if creatures lived below the surface?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

im not the one that thinks im an alien ..

need i say more...

im also not trying to LIE and LIE to people that i have been , or know people who have been to the moon.

its not often i do this, but im going to publicly berate you.

[snip]

you DONt know ANYONE who has been to the moon, you dont know anyone with any sort of teleportation, you are not phsycic, you do not vibrate on any levels, their are no pleadians, their are no secret intergalactic wars , their are no bases on the moon, noones going to blow up the moon, [snip] .. period..

your post is so elaborate, so much so its the most elaborate piece of crap i have probably ever read on line, whats worse is you actualy believe your own [snip] are try and preach it on others,.,... hell, even hardcore evangalistic christians arent as persistant as you and your bloody pleadian moon mates.

if their true, they woudl have shown themselfs... and dont give me that "your not vibrating correctly" [bs], as its a load of hocus pocus mumbo jumbo jimmy bo jangles crap ..

i say fire fire fire, fire missles, lasers, projectiles and if lucky, you and a few of your loopy moon loving pleadian followers strapped to big boy mk100 and lets see if their are any moon bases, cos we will soon find out if we fire at them

this may need moved to bts rant forum ... its not a request .. but maybe necesarry..

dude - [snip], you dare say i am living ignorant, which is the biggest irony as you are ignorant to everything except your own thought processess and beliefs, and have no time for anyone elses explinations..

you dont know [snip] period ... you talk crap and if your not PROOVE IT , with REAL EVIDENCE , not youtube videos of clouds or blossom and her crazy crew .

IM CALLING YOU OUT ... SHOW EVIDENCE [snip] ..

removed several personal attacks and a few instances of censor circumvention.

Please read Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors and Courtesy is mandatory

[edit on 7/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by newworld

Not to keep the discourse alive or anything, but...

To say that ATSrs with telescopes could provide complete surveillance of the entire surface of Mars is stretching it.

Go to livescience.com and search on gravity and moon. You'll find some interesting research.

As to the impact precluding settlement, what if creatures lived below the surface?

I don't mean a complete full search through Mars, but simply looking at the planet from a distance is enough to show there is no liquid water on Mars, simple studies of gravity, temperatures, etc. should be enough to demonstrate Mars is void of intelligent life.

and by creatures living under the moon; do you seriously believe that is possible? are you referring to creatures the size of a mouse or bacteria-life forms (which are the most likely candidates if life somehow exists)?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

To further back up my claims that NASA is basically declaring war upon the inhabitants of the Moon, several NASA employees have confirmed that there are extraterrestrial bases and life on the Moon.

Perhaps you are not aware of this, but NASA have actually used REAL explosives on the moon on three different occations many years ago, during the Apollo 14, 16 and 17 mission (bold parts by me):

Two experiments, the Active Seismic Experiment on Apollo 14 and 16 and the Lunar Seismic Profiling Experiment on Apollo 17, were performed to determine the detailed structure of the upper kilometer of the lunar crust. Both experiments involved detonation of a series of small explosives. The seismic waves or ground motions caused by these explosions were measured by a network of geophones. On Apollo 14 and 16, up to 19 explosions were detonated by an astronaut using a device called a "thumper" along a 90-meter-long geophone line. On Apollo 16, three mortar shells were also used to lob explosive charges to distances of up to 900 meters from the ALSEP. On Apollo 17, eight explosive charges were positioned during the three EVAs at distances of up to 3.5 kilometers from the LM. These charges had masses of 57 grams to 2.7 kilograms. Both the Apollo 16 mortar shells and the Apollo 17 explosives were detonated by radio control after the astronauts left the lunar surface.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I guess this must mean that NASA already have declared war upon the inhabitants of the Moon. The Moon people must have been rather upset by these annoying astronauts who came back again and again to blow up stuff in their back yard.

So why haven't anyone noticed this ongoing war between us humans and the Moon people?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by spacebot

Unless of course, as Pink Floyd would have us believe, it is on The Dark Side of The Moon.

Which we have already adequately imaged. Pink Floyd might be feeling very disappointed since then

Originally posted by newworld

I do not believe this story you are telling is true. I do believe extraterrestrials exist, but I believe they live VERY far away, which would make it an impossibility for us to ever meet them (with our current technology). I don't know what you saw (if you indeed saw anything) but the evidence of life in Mars and the Moon is lacking compared to the evidence that there is no life in those places.

IF indeed you are correct, which I doubt, then we would have noticed by now that there is an intense war going on in our solar system between Mars, the Moon, and Earth. I am sorry, but I felt your evidence was lacking, the evidence on the contrary is overwhelming, and this would be much better as a story for a science fiction book. Which by the way, you should create, for you are not a bad writer.

Ahem..
Sorry to bug in, but you can try this orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk... then a preset mission to the ISS then move of course for a bit and if you ever find the ISS again (without the use of the HUD) then you have real big chances to also win the lottery!
Actually wining the lottery would be much easier...

How do you suppose we could witness anything happening in space? Except if it made a very very bright flash and even that depends if anyone would have been pointed at the right place at the right time with the right equipment to witness it? Even at these odds chances are he wouldn't be able to photograph it at that instant if was not prepared.

So, really anything could be happening up there right now and we wouldn;t have the faintest clue about it.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
I'm curious as to why Carl's nuke was never sent to the moon...?

Maybe it was

But we have no proof, as usual

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
So why haven't anyone noticed this ongoing war between us humans and the Moon people?

Many have... just look at the "Secret war in space" threads and look for the secret astronaut threads

Though it's not the 'Moon people' we are at war with

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
boaby_phet: Again, your comments are telling people more about you than about me.

newworld: I am glad you looked at it, and yes I am aware of some rather outrageous claims regarding certain things on the mentioned website, I do not agree to most of the theories put forth. But I do think the images are relevant and important on their own, and to me a lot of them show that there is a form of life up there and most likely what can be remains of previous life as well.

Did you check the other website on how NASA hoaxed the Moon photos? It gives a pretty plausible explanation with image evidence supporting the claim. If you did not, you can see it at: jayweidner.com... - notice that it is 4 pages long and can be browsed through at bottom.
Another one, though rather humorously written, is NASASCam at www.geocities.com..., which also gives rather good evidence on how NASA have faked the moon photos, specifically the background image used is easy to spot including the separation line between.

You may also find the following site interesting, which gives you another connection between Mars, Earth and other areas of space:
thehiddenrecords.com...

I am also still curious on your explanation on why people from NASA and other parts of the governments would come out and say that indeed they do tamper with the images to hide civilization evidence if there was nothing to that? Obviously that could completely ruin their reputation as well as probabilities of future jobs and much more, yet they are willing to testify in court about it if needed. We do not hear about this in mainstream news either, even though hundreds have come forth about this, something I would say most certainly should have been covered by the news - and the fact that it is not makes it even more suspicious.

To me even the evidence available for the public is more than enough to give a strong indication that something is not correct here in the way things are presented, and personally I have had other experiences and contacts to verify such things for me. But even without those experiences and contacts I still would have seen enough evidence to strongly make me believe that something is going on here.

Also, when it comes to your claim that amateur telescopes are good enough to find evidence for life on Mars I am afraid that this is far from the case. Even the best photos taken through such telescopes are way too far away to show any signs of life or water.

Basically the same goes for the Moon, specially considering that most life may be underground rather than on the surface itself, and you can not even see the dark side of the Moon from Earth. Gravity etc is not a given sign that there is no life, what you are saying is a theory and not a fact. If there was no water then why are they sending the LCROSS up there to look for water?

When it comes to the "war", I never said there is an "intense war" going on. I said there is a conflict, which is completely different. You can say there is a conflict between for example USA and Iran as well, that does not make it into an "intense war". Though it could escalate to that at some point.

Ziggy: Yes I am aware of the seismic experiments etc, and I would not support that either. Personally I can not give any opinion on these experiments though as I do not know if they actually took place or not nor do I have any inside sources to comment on that part for the moment.

Please see my reply above regarding the "war". But to answer your question, perhaps we will notice soon, something depending on both how Humans behave towards the Moon as well as what sort of technology the people up there have - I am not familiar with that part myself to much degree.

-Maggador

[edit on 7-9-2009 by IX-777]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join