It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aide Van Jones Resigns After GOP Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Well, I woke up this morning and this was one of the first pieces of news I saw, and it made my day.

Same here and absolutely.

Any little effect that we had, as small as it may have been, on the removal of this fool, worked.

Don't ever underestimate what putting the truth out there can accomplish.
We all did it. Yes we can, make sure racists and convicted criminals stay out of government. The rest of the criminals get blown out in 2010 & 2012.
(OMG Stewart Smalley is in until 2014!)

One of WND's investigative reporters claims to have started the reports on Van Jones. I know Beck was screaming over this racist mofo for at least 2 weeks until all reporters on FOX picked up on it. And for damn good reason.

[edit on 9·6·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Obama Aide Van Jones Resigns After GOP Attacks

Actually that should read :

Obama throws fellow racist/marxist Van Jones under the bus after Van Jones is exposed for the piece of trash that he is.

It wasn't 'GOP attacks'.
It was Van Jones himself .. his own words ... his own actions .. that nailed him.
Obama tried to sneak him through as a czar.
Czars aren't vetted and aren't exposed to the public.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

This was a job the main stream media should have done a long time ago. It's kind of wrong to point the finger at Fox because they are the only ones that outted him. It wasn't the GoP, or Fox, no one side against another, this is about our *country*.

The more people are realizing this, the more they are waking up.

Communism has no place in our Whitehouse, and I am thanksful someone did the job they are paid to do, instead of continuing their slobbering love affair.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Sure he could still give Obama advice, but at least our tax dollars won't be going to support him an finance his filth.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ok so you do.

Pity... I sure don't. It doesn't resonate with me at all, no matter who is doing it.

I think it is the lowest form of politics there is.

What do political tactics have to do with Van Jones being an open racist, communist and possible guerrilla fighter? The guy sunk himself by going after media personalities on behalf of the white house and saying so many stupid things. You cant admit to being a communist revolutionary, then go to work in the white house as an appointed adviser. Stop trying to blame this on the GOP.

I'm not going to search your posts, but somehow I seriously doubt you were upset about "tactics" when Bush was president.

You gotta love the title of the story too. Classic MSM defense of anything Democrat. As if the GOP somehow made van Jones say the things that lead to his resignation. How typical that they attack those who actually did their jobs and investigated the government. Something that has apparently become a bad thing since Obama got in. Once again, the MSM showing it has no shame.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by MagicaRose

Sure he could still give Obama advice, but at least our tax dollars won't be going to support him an finance his filth.

I don't believe that he'll be eligible for unemployment either.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

How could you be a Jobs Czar, but have never previously created a single job in the first place?

Create jobs? Has he ever even HAD a job?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

Create jobs? Has he ever even HAD a job?

Forget that! What the hell is a "green job" anyway? I don't think anyone has ever defined it. Van Jones himself doesn't even know what it is!

www.newsweek.com...

Why are we still without an objective definition of a green job?
Well, we still don't have a unified definition, and that's not unusual in a democracy. It takes a while for all the states and the federal government to come to some agreement. But the Department of Labor is working on it very diligently. Fundamentally, it's getting there, but we haven't crossed the finish line yet.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Its hardly the GOP's fault that this guy couldn't keep his mouth shut whenever he got in front of a camera and exposed his own racist tendencies, along with his radical communist ideology. Its not the GOP's fault that Obama hired a guy with a rap sheet. But damn those Republicans, they had the gall to actually call him on it

Oh well. Its just one more radical associate he had. But I'm sure that this isn't the Van Jones that Obama thought he knew.

Otherwise, congratulations to Glenn Beck. After the group Jones founded had been trying to get Beck tossed off the air, Beck spent the following two weeks fully exposing Jones for what he was and now, Jones has lost his own job instead. Karma is a bi***, ain't it, Van?

One down, but there are at least a half a dozen other crackpot Czars and advisors in this administration that also need to go. With any luck, this resignation will be the start of a more in-depth look at these people that Obama has hired by the media and especially the public.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am in total agreement with him being ousted. I had to laugh when I saw the headline, GOP attacks....

Of all the things this guy has said, the A-holes remark was the least frightening. Of course the MSM would blame the whole thing on that.

Now that he isn't representing the administration, Glenn Beck should increase his security. As much as people rag on Beck if not for him most of this would still be under the rug.

Thanks Glenn!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Czars aren't vetted...

That's the scary part, my friend, and a question I want to hear answered by the administration. Sure he was vetted. Not publicly, but by the administration internally and the FBI. With his background and his views, how the hell did he ever get this job?

Did someone make a mistake and who was that person? And the really scary question: Was there actually a mistake? If there was no mistake in the vetting process, did the administration hire this guy because they liked what they heard and saw from this guy?

This administration has some explaining to do this week. This is a major scandal for a president that has come under fire repeatedly for a large number of radical associations in the past.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The media has ignored this story outright. Even tough they ran total cover for him, hes still going down thanks to Beck.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Van Jones (non) feeding frenzy

By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
09/04/09 11:30 AM EDT

From a Nexis search a few moments ago:
Total words about the Van Jones controversy in the New York Times: 0.
Total words about the Van Jones controversy in the Washington Post: 0.
Total words about the Van Jones controversy on NBC Nightly News: 0.
Total words about the Van Jones controversy on ABC World News: 0.
Total words about the Van Jones controversy on CBS Evening News: 0.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh Michelle finally finished her whoring coke binder and found time to write a book???

She is like a bratz doll come to life

My shoe is going to write a follow up, should be a good read

Really? Along with your post listing the Bush czars, with no explanation as to their being unacceptable for their positions....this is just sad. Talk about throwing stuff out and seeing what sticks! Why didn't you go ahead and throw in a 'Palin is an idiot', just for laughs? Please.....

Edit: This was intended as a reply to a post by Mental Modulator, on page one. Sorry for any confusion.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by WTFover]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

JUST A REMINDER:

I suggest members read the following and post accordingly.

Mod Note: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There are way too many czars. At least he had the decency to resign. Most politicians would have protested. One down and many more bums to go.

I am voting either Libertarian or Independent next year.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Helghast1

So do you support the political tactic of attacking an opponent at every action? non-stop? Even when it means being completely intellectually dishonest?

No, but Obama does. He spent 1 billion dollars during an election to disprove everything that came out of McCain and Palin's mouths for months.

Van Jones was a radical who blamed all his problems on white people and their government. I don't want someone like that. I would however endorse a ANYONE of any color who overcame all the obstacles he/she may have been presented and did something to better the world not just his race. I still cannot believe that they confirm the new Supreme Court Justice.

This is not about him being who he is but how it will affect his choices for the greater good of the nation.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

it is a small victory, this is only one of Obama's radicals appointments. In this point at least Fox was doing what the entire media should have done, Investigating the crooks in washington. If only the media did not take sides and was allways hounding washington, allways on top of everything outing every corupt practice then we would have some real change.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

It's very doubtful that he 'resigned'. I see nothing in his nature or character that would make me think he would have that kind of decency.

No, he was fired. No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
he didn't do anything wrong, in terms of calling republicans "assholes" or siding with the idea that 9/11 isn't how they say it went.

dunno much else about him but I'd like to think many people share the opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join