It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: The Jay-Z Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I only like one jay z song. and that's Big Pimpin'

other than that, this guy is pretty worthless.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by The_Brave

I think that's all in your head.

I've been touring since 95 as a turntablist and work with many large acts on tour . . . and your assesment, as a hip-hop artist, is delusional.

If you want to paint the industry/labels as being a part of the NWO agenda, you'd have a strong case. But, the artists are puppets and not in on any such "agenda".

Last plane to fantasy island leaving in 10 minutes.

What's your DJ name (turntablism is good stuff, have a good good friend, that won the US DMC awhile back).

Maybe, but Jay Z is not just a normal artist. Mid 90s maybe, but he's gained quite a lot more power since then. If anything, I may agree with the majority of artists, but the power players are another story all together.

In fact, I'm willing to say, Jay Z's career path is very different then most.

The agenda is easy. Dumbing down of the masses to accept material things as God. This is not only black youth, but all youth (as Rap is not a black only genre, but is accepted by most). Artists who take part are just as evil as the puppet masters (look at Nazi Germany for this one).

[edit on 5-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I cannot believe that this is going to be my first post on this site,in THIS thread,of all places.Here is a link that provides some info in regards to what the "G" symbolizes.

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
rap, the downfall of music? (anything in the last ten years that is)

i agree with another replier who said that they lost interest by video 3, i too thought it was going to dive into Jay-Z lyrics and such, but its all biblical quotes and generalizations.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Ha! Ha!

I watched upto number 7 waiting to see this video and hear these Lyrics!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Booooo at this thread. Jay-Z is just trying to capture the hearts of real Hip-Hop heads... the 4 1/5ths majority (Not the one's who bop their heads along in unison to the mind numbingly bland and pointless tones of the mainstream). CT themes are common in the underground scene. This ass clown already has a huge fan base, he's just trying to widen his demographic. Now if he was cool he would start spouting off about the East and West coasts and have every little kid in the burbs choosing sides and taking up arms... That would get him noticed/killed by the CIA...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by DarkMadder]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

i always heard that the G in freemasonry stands for "Geometry".......

i've head that it has been misrepresented as standing for "God" or "Grand Architect", but it truly stands for "Geometry", as in sacred geometry...

can anyone back me up?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Evolushen up until about 99, since I've been going by Cire. I never attempted to enter the DMC. I've always been a better party-rocker than technical . . . although it's fun to put battle sets together.

What year did your buddy win the DMC?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm picturing all of these Shriners zipping around at parades in those little cars jamming Jay-Z.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

This is the dumbest # ive ever heard of u obviously dont have a life comon now first it was rock n roll was devil worshiping now its jayz workin with the new world order or hip hop whatever i didnt even watch the #in vid cuz the title just showed me how retarded u are....GET A LIFE

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yea, he's a real mover and shaker...I remember in 2006 he was talking on a music video or something about ditching dollars for euros.

I was like, "the day a singer gives me financial advice!!!" Anyway over the next year, up to this very day...there has obviously been a plot to destroy the dollar.

Sure this dollar plot has failed for a number of reasons and if you took the advice, you lost out, but it doesn't change the fact that JayZ is a real tool.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Forerunner is a disinfo agent. I figured this out a long time ago. He uses the bible as a source of fear and exclusion. Shame, Rock this town does have some masonic references but I do like the message of walking tall against the rain.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
This time next year we will be mulling over the death/disposal of JayZ. Don't think it more of a conspiracy than his simply trying to be far more relevant than he could possibly aspire to be any ohter way. This man is CLUELESS and S T U P I D thinking he can hijack the symbolism/craft the way he has DESPERATELY tried to do.

MR. NOBODY!

Eat it, Jay Z, YOU ARE NOTHING.

Come on, does anyone REALLY know who he is or what he has done, outside the hardcore rap fanboys or that chick he's so called "with"?

Pffffffffffftttttttttttttt!

He owes far more than he earns. Joker.

This is the longest B.S. Rant I've ever seen from anybody here on ATS. You've demonstrated your complete ignorance towards the Genre and this artist. What a waist of reading your post was.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMadder
Booooo at this thread. Jay-Z is just trying to capture the hearts of real Hip-Hop heads... the 4 1/5ths majority (Not the one's who bop their heads along in unison to the mind numbingly bland and pointless tones of the mainstream). CT themes are common in the underground scene. This ass clown already has a huge fan base, he's just trying to widen his demographic. Now if he was cool he would start spouting off about the East and West coasts and have every little kid in the burbs choosing sides and taking up arms... That would get him noticed/killed by the CIA...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by DarkMadder]

Wow. If you took the time to look past your categorical labeling of music genre's you would see that this artist writes some of the most interesting lyrics about his life, our life and our society.

BTW, the East Coast and West coast drama you're referring to has been long dead and buried decades ago. Get a clue.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm seriously getting sick to death of people coming into threads and stuff saying "Oh, this lyric just made me fear for my life and almost caused me to pass out". Seriously. Same effect when people watched that movie a few months back and people were just like "it was so evil I thought I was in hell" and crap like that.

It's getting really sickening.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I hope you realize they just pushed his release date up to September 8th........

So that part of the theory just goes down the toilet....

HAHA they announced that today. What a joke he picks Sept 11th out of all days knowing the notoriety of that day and then this video and others similar come out and bam today they announce it's changed.

How convenient
J-Z release date changed

Rapper Jay–Z recording company Def-Jam announced that they will release Jay’s highly anticipated album The Blueprint 3 earlier than it was schedule to be release, The new album will be release on September 8 instead of September 11.

It was announced today Sept 5th haha classic. What type of artist would even plan to release an album on Sept 11th. I'll tell you what type of artist an New World Order Artist and what type of artists would change the date?

One that has been called out and is being told "listen your videos are riddled with new world order images you wear Alastair Crowley sweaters maybe you should scale it back a bit"

This date change only helps to reinforce the movie not discredit it because up until today it was the 11th.
Here is Jay-Z wearing the "do what thou wilt" Sweater a famous Crowley phrase. Why would he wear this if he prays to Jesus like he has said in the past.

That being said i didn't make the Movie i just posted it and i don't believe everything in it but if even half of it is accurate Jay-Z is scum.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Beefcake]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

And I don't think the Masons (composed of rich white elites) would want a black rapper in their society.

If he could be used to get black people on board then why not? How do you suggest that the rich elite get black people on board with their plans?

Your line of thinking is why most will never fiqure things out. When your talking about a plan to take over the world, do you really think they will let color get in their way? Hell no, that's for us pions to squable over.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The album was leaked you idiot, thats why they pushed up the date.

I cant even believe Im responding to your comment.
They released it ealier because of your post on Above top secret. Jay-z cant hide now can he?
hahahhahahhahahahhaha

Sift through my posts there is secret message hidden in them that could save the world.
OOOOOOOO AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Nice point!!! Video exposing Jay-z blueprint album and release date comes out on 9/4. On 9/5 Jay -z changes the release date of his album!!

Kinda strange, and like you said "how convenient".

There have been rumors for awhile now about the whole Rocafellla crew.

Rapper Prodigy also spoke out against Jay. Here is a very interesting article about it. Read all the way to the bottom, there is mention of David Icke, & Zecharia Sitchin.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

For those of you that think black people are just passerby's then you better get your head our your arse and think again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Beatles also maybe? Good post everyone should read! I think Tupac & JFK were murdered for what they said.

reply to post by solomons path

Artist and Slavery should never be use in the same sentence. Art is the only thing that sets us free.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join