It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: The Jay-Z Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is a film was just recently uploaded . The commentator goes over the most recent Jay-Z album and the reasons it is called the Blueprint and why it is being release on 9/11 of this year.

There is religious content but whether you believe in it or not the new world order does so it is always relevant when analyzing their intentions.

There is a lot of references to Masons in Jay-Z's material and although i know that most Masons are porch Masons and don't really know anything i think that in the upper echelons of the organization they are undoubtedly satanic in nature.

I think its very well done film. Tell me what you think.

Jay-Z Deception Part 2
Jay-Z Deception Part 3
Jay-Z Deception Part 4
Jay-Z Deception Part 5
Jay-Z Deception Part 6
Jay-Z Deception Part 7
Jay-Z Deception Part 8

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great post my friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This time next year we will be mulling over the death/disposal of JayZ. Don't think it more of a conspiracy than his simply trying to be far more relevant than he could possibly aspire to be any ohter way. This man is CLUELESS and S T U P I D thinking he can hijack the symbolism/craft the way he has DESPERATELY tried to do.

MR. NOBODY!

Eat it, Jay Z, YOU ARE NOTHING.

Come on, does anyone REALLY know who he is or what he has done, outside the hardcore rap fanboys or that chick he's so called "with"?

Pffffffffffftttttttttttttt!

He owes far more than he earns. Joker.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

He's with beyonce, I think like every 4-5 years they earn about 1,000,000,000 dollars.

Yeah, wealth right there!

I'm not a rap boy fan, but he's on the radio all the time.

Remember the song with rihanna, "Under my Umberaaalllllaaaaa", as she says it.

Or the pro black song.

or the "My president is black" song.
Yeah he's just representin his homies

Look I can copy and paste!

Shawn Corey Carter (born December 4, 1969),[1] better known by his stage name, Jay-Z, is an American hip hop artist and businessman. He is the former CEO of Def Jam Recordings[2] and Roc-A-Fella Records. He co-owns The 40/40 Club and the New Jersey Nets. He is one of the most financially successful hip hop artists and entrepreneurs in America,[3] having sold over 26 million units in the United States and receiving several Grammy Awards for his musical work.[4] Along with his financial and musical success, Jay-Z is known for being involved in the feud between him and fellow New York rapper Nas, which was eventually settled in 2005[5]. He is also known for his relationship with Beyoncé Knowles, whom he married on April 4, 2008.[6]. MTV named him number one on their list of the greatest MCs of all time.[3]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So much has been made of Rhianna's lyrics in Umbrella, but have you checked out Jigga's lines?????

No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame (Eh, eh, eh)
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We roc-a-fella (Eh, eh, eh)
We fly higher than weather in G5's or better
You know me, in anticipation for precipitation
Stacks chips for the rainy day (Eh, eh, eh)

This song was released in 07, how did he know the Dow was going down? In anticipation of precipitation...stack chips for rainy days?

I will check those videos out in the morning, but what do you make of this seemingly prophetic bit of prose????

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I made it to the end of the 3rd installment and began to feel my stomach turned sick. What I thought would be actual evidence presented, like lines from Jay-Z's songs for instance, turned out to be speculation based upon religious bias.

I don't believe for a second that the Elite are dumb enough to believe in the Satan of the Bible, perhaps those low on the ladder of the NWO are but those at the top only worship themselves and only use the occult as a way to communicate (ie none of it is meant to be taken literally). I began to feel betrayed as he went through Bible verses stating them as though they were simple fact, it doesn't take a Phd to see the Bible has flaws and is not meant to be taken literally and yet people continue to do so...

Towards the end of the third video he begins a laughable statement about the fact the new Jay-Z album is going to cause people to become possessed by evil spirits. Honestly with utter nonsense like this cluttering up people's minds its amazing we ever made it out of the dark ages...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

You got the lyrics wrong. They are:

No clouds in my storms
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather
And G5’s are better, You know me,
an anticipation, for precipitation. Stacked chips for the rainy day
Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I made it to the end of the 3rd installment and began to feel my stomach turned sick. What I thought would be actual evidence presented, like lines from Jay-Z's songs for instance, turned out to be speculation based upon religious bias.

Its always best to watch something in its entirety before commenting. The production isn't very long and i don't agree with all of it but the rest of the parts are actually rather good. I'd understand not watching the whole thing if it was something extremely offensive but it isn't so when you get time you should finish watching it then comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I decided to do what you suggest and stomach the rest of the videos, all the while taking notes...

Part 4:

He talks about Jay-Z getting his 3 symbol from ancient Egypt and talks about the Egyptian Trinity all while still, for some odd reason, bringing up Lucifer, as though Satan is real and has even the slightest connection with ancient Egypt.. All of this while ignoring the obvious similarties between the trinity of Egypt and the trinity of the Christian church (especially when he talks of Amun, Ra, and Ptah and how Ptah is the body, Amun the hidden name, and Ra the face, sounds an awful lot like Father, Son, and Holy Ghost to me). So rather than make the jump from "these stories are similar to Christianity and therefore Christianity has borrowed from others" he makes the jump of "these are similar to Christiniaty and those that use them are part of some occult Luciferian society attempting to set up the Kingdom of the anti-christ via some rap music". His name is hidden as Amun and must be covered, sounds a lot like what went on in the Old Testament and yet he remphasizes that they are pagan. And then he attempts to relate Osiris with Lucifer using only the loose connection that Osiris was god of the Egyptian underworld, seems like more desperate attempts by a Christian to paint any and all other belief systems as Satanic.

Part 5:

There's a great deal of meaning, occult and otherwise, that can be attached to what Jay-Z says and his symbol certainly ties in, but again the man in the video seems to take it far too literally. He even pretends that the New Age Movement is entirely Satanic and then goes on to say Satan will appear in the clouds around the globe. He starts out with some convincing or mysterious evidence (quotes and such) and then decimates his own credibility with wild unfounded religiously biased nonsense. He then brings up light and darkness and says that those who are part of this conspiracy consider light to be darkness and darkness to be light (opposites). In saying this he completely ignores that the Bible often does the exact same thing (ie God saying he will use the not to shame what is. The meek will inherit the Earth. The Wide path is the wrong way. God using a simple carpenter to save the world. There is a way that seems right in the heart of a man, etc as the Bible contradicts itself thousands of times) Its like the guy who made the video defeats himself.

Part 6:

Saying Biology is equivalent with something called "God's Government"
Once again more picking and choosing from the Bible, all sorts of vague verses that could mean anything.

Part 7:

A Guy holding a torch means he is rejecting God's Law?
I understand the occult meaning in some parts of the video (skull and bones X guy), but then the guy goes one step further in order to uphold his religious bias. There are some very good points toward the end when he tones down the religious aspects.

Part 8:

Mentions servants of the Devil, I still say the Elite aren't dumb enough to believe in such a being and that any such silliness amounts to disinfo. The destruction of the twin towers does remind me of the decapitation ritual he mentioned earlier, the month/degree of masonry would be the 9 and the towers the 11 and all the debris is the blood of the birth of the NWO. Then he laughably states that Christianity inspired the Constitution while the old despots (the ones who tyrannically enforced Christianity) were actually against God (he once again builds up a good bit of evidence then seems to dig himself into a hole with the religious nonsense). He's wrong later in the video when he talks about the skull and bones, i don't know ANYONE who thinks of a rap artist or pop star when they see that symbol, I think of pirates or of the Skull and Bones society. Also, we all have a skull, so what are we going to do ban skulls and bones in artwork because some invisible boogeyman is attached to it? We're all apparently accepting Lucifer when we wear those symbols (according to the guy who made the video).

Part 9:

Starts with obvious falsehood pretending that Anarchy has anything to do with Christian principles or "God". Christianity does not have some monopoly on goodness or principles, human morals have existed long before any such religion. The Jay-Z run this town video does show rebellion as the maker acknowledges, but just in the last installment he claims the Constitution and American rebellion (which was far more bloody than anything depicted in this rap video) was based on God's principles. SO which is it, is rebellion of God or of the devil, or is it just rebellion against God's tyrannical all-powerful rule that is "evil"?

Conclusion: The video makes some good points but in the end it can do no good IMO other than to sway the sheeple with its religious bias. I'm not at all worried about the Elite dressing up and acting weird and believing in invisible boogey-men, that's fine with me, what I am worried about is what they are actually planning in the real world. The video maker waits until the end to even analyze the video and he never really analyzes other Jay-Z songs making his case pretty weak.

If the Elite are indeed waiting on Lucifer they are going to have a long wait since no such being exists, or if by some off chance he did he was/is in no way anything like the silly Biblical account...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Remember Strong Language lol

A hard knock life by Jay Z

I actually like this one, Encore With LP, you could probably read Mason into this.

Brush your shoulders off, ladies is pimps too!

Just a few songs, to get affiliated to him

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by redhead57

You got the lyrics wrong. They are:

No clouds in my storms
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather
And G5’s are better, You know me,
an anticipation, for precipitation. Stacked chips for the rainy day
Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?

I guess the lyric site had the wrong lyrics. I still am very interested in this portion of the song.

His storm has no clouds, he doesn't mind the rain as he will slide over the top of it. Reference to the Dow coming down and how he "flies" above it, stacking cash for this rainy day.

I saw a crazy video about Rhianna and Umbrella and how it is the story of her being possessed. I didn't think much of that, but this part is very interesting to me.

It is possible J is a Mason, but I really do doubt that. My grandfather was a pretty high level mason and also a Shriner and I know that a real Mason would not be putting things out there in such an open way.

After coffee I am going to check the vid.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Huh I always knew the numbers 9 and 3 had such significance to me for a reason.

reply to post by Republican08

Linkin Park was only good until they sold out. They used to make good unique music and it turned into mainstream grey gruel for the masses.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
very informative and interesting video!
thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I love this guy. Did anyone see his segment on the Most Powerful Man in the World? He is hilarious and is a good host. He appears well-intentioned and down to earth with the average joe and josephine.

Is he right with this current issue? Not sure. But he puts forth a strong case and it is definitely a possibility. Some of the points he makes are scary if true - very scary.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Um I really wouldnt say Jay-Z is a nobody. As far as his earnings and networth - 350 million dollars. Nobody? Also platinum albums every time he releases one.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Original Reserach.... ( I wouldn't use the Bible as a source)
baaaaadddddd

First of all, no one knows for sure what the G means

And I don't think the Masons (composed of rich white elites) would want a black rapper in their society.

[edit on 9/5/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh please... "Satanic in nature"?

What a crock.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Close.
Jay Z's current net worth is slightly over 1 Billion by hisself.
His yearly income is estimated at over 86 Million.
Add in the Live Nation deal, clothing line, NBA team income, etc and it pushes to over 120 million a year.
Now his wife's is estimated currently at 450+ million.

If people don't think he'd be even slightly capable of having such deep ties, then you really need to open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

OMG..
The guy that made the video is pulling straw's out of the air here.

Where is the proof This rapper is a freemason?
There is none.
How he made the show and it's conclusion's he could make it just as easy saying..
he worship's obama..or anything...
and say blueprint 1 was when he first meet obama..
Blueprint 2 is when he first made love to obama..
blueprint3 is when he got engaged to obama...

You see it makes perfect sense even if you have one eye...

With no proof just pure speculation.
It's not even a conspiracy..
it's more like a highly a cheap who done it novel from harlequin book's..

[edit on 5-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello, well I haven't watched the video yet but I will later today when I have time. I just wanted to add to the conversation. I'm not a huge fan but I do like a few songs of his. In my area he is very well liked because he has help the community and apparently he has family here. From what I know he has helped with a youth center and collaborated with a local guy I know that is a DJ that I just did some art work for. The DJ he collaborated with helps the youth of our area too by teaching kids how to DJ in his store, providing activities for after school to keep kids out of trouble and bringing rappers to our area for positive community block parties. Anyway just thought I would share. Take care and I'll join back in the conversation after I watch the video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join