It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: The Jay-Z Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What nonsense. Him and all others with temporary and meaningless immense worldly wealth know no more of meaningful purpose and truth than any of us or a bum on the street. They will soon be presented with that revelation. He can have what he has and say what he says but it's all irrelavant. My Lord, the things some people have reduced themselves to even paying attention to.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Satanic new world order

like the way we have things now is this perfect spiritual utopia.

Heres a thought...ever thought that the united world (where war would be about as sensable as florida going to war with nebraska) is the actual erm..."good" order and we are currently in the divided satanic war filled old world order?

And if that is the case, then who do you fight for...the old evil ways, or the new good unification ways.

anyhow...Jay-Z. talented guy, made his money for the most part on the up and up, and if he is helping out the empowerment and unification process, more power to him. might even pick up one of his CDs if that was the case...(mostly cause I support a controlled NWO for the benefit of mankind).

Incidently...Read the tenents of satanism...its almost a perfect match of a capitalistic society...dont worry about the coming satanic government...its been here for quite sometime.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have seen many vids on youtube about J-Z and the satanic backdrop of modern day music, IMO there's no smoke without fire ! As you already know there tends to be alot of symbolism within music these days.

Now then has anyone heard the tupac song KILLUMINATI? google and listen to lyrics theres also many vidoes on youtube and the like which show tupac to be awere of NWO, ILLUMINATI etc, then you got rihanna, britney and the rest!

Now look at the influencial artists who spread peace and love in there music Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Led Zeppilin, Tupac all died at the height of there career, why? all natural causes you say? hhhmmmm maybe............ NOT if you research all of these deaths you will find each case has its own strange accounts, many people believe these people to have been murdered! Why? Well what have they all got in common?
They all sing about peace and love, equality etc

Now the powers that be cannot have the sheep feeling uplifted by the messages these artists pass on, I also think that many of these artists gained knowledge of how the music business is run and by whom.

You also need to look at other people who spoke out about they have uncovered, Diana, J.F.K ( you only need to listen to his famous speech a few weeks before his muder), ex military prepared to speak out etc.

Anyway the point being whether with religous tones or not the elite's influence over the control of the populace is easy to see and the artists being controlled with or without knowing it are fools to themselves and the people associated with them, as they only add to the already growing number still living in the bubble of matrix which subconsciously dictates your life all day everyday.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually . . . despite what anyone claims, Jay-Z is the exact oposite of what he's being painted out as. He's anti-government and tends to believe in the NWO agenda. If I can find some quotes, I will . . . but I'm at work right now, with no time to search much.

If you wanted to claim that he was a dis-info agent or something . . . maybe, but there is still no tangible proof.

I've followed his career since he was about 17 (when he was still selling crack to kids in Brooklyn) and nothing about his current style is out of sorts with his make-up.

I don't think the Illumanati recruits crack dealers from the Marcy Projects in Brooklyn . . .

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake and the reasons it is called the Blueprint

Dude, chill out.
The only reason it's called The Blueprint is because he took it from KRS1's album called THE BLUEPRINT OF HIPHOP

www.amazon.com...

I'm sorry but the rest is just made up and coincidental.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

What you fail to consider is that most of the people in the Hip-Hop business would be labeled "conspiracy theorists" . . . if they make reference to these things it's because they read book, watch docs, and visit message boards on the subject. So, naturally, references and symbolism will show up in the music.

I wouldn't be suprised if there were a lot of emcee's on ATS. I know there are a lot of deejay/turntablists!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is no denying these truths.

This all goes hand in hand with hip hop's transformation into an elitist club.

As a hip hop artist, and someone who has been around the music industry the last 11 years, I can say that there are levels one must pass to gain such world-wide acceptance as Jay Z has.

It's Obvious. (If you have been a hip hop fan)

It started out very simple, a voice for people to tell their side of the story. Hip Hop was in essence, rebel music. It had nothing to do with large corporate contracts and conformity.

Jay Z and other MC's have been propelled to their status they currently hold. All the while, other MC's and Producers have been forgotten, killed, or set up, in order to set up or "Raise" the selected rappers to be used for influence over the general population.

There are many other videos, documentary's and interviews exposing many of the "Industry's" Top Artist.

Youtube: The Industry.

I could go on and on and on.....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

I think that's all in your head.

I've been touring since 95 as a turntablist and work with many large acts on tour . . . and your assesment, as a hip-hop artist, is delusional.

If you want to paint the industry/labels as being a part of the NWO agenda, you'd have a strong case. But, the artists are puppets and not in on any such "agenda". Moreover, artists like Jay-Z, are above such manipulation because of the power they weild. He became popular enough to command larger fee and used that fee to diversify enough that he became what he is. He has actually broke away from the slavery that most artists have to struggle through.

Last plane to fantasy island leaving in 10 minutes.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

"And I don't think the Masons (composed of rich white elites) would want a black rapper in their society."

Ummm.... my ex-brother in law was a mason and he was NOT rich or elite. Furthermore, I've met black masons.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by really

You don't have to be rich or elite to be a member of a masonic lodge. Also, the black masons are called "Prince Hall" Masons. They have their own lodge. So, they are still segregated.

I doubt they would be included in the plan to take over the world.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

This is the dumbest post yet! Reading into everything, life must be fun walking around paranoid all the time. Focus on your breathe. This should be a non-post.
For one Jay-Z is the best Lyricists In the MUSIC Industry.
He rhymes without writing, that takes a high level of intelligence to be so in-depth at the same time.
Rappers look for ways to sell and stir up the public's imagination along with associating themselves with certain things to leave a legacy to go down in history. I WANT THIS FOREVER>
Its an image they promote you paranoid freaks.
I love the Blueprint 3 and I am listening to it now.
I like it because its classy and clean unlike the garbage rap on the radio pushed through the airwaves to brainwash the younger generation.
Blueprint isn't gangbangin, shootin/ killin ---its classy.
You should be more worried about kids listening to songs about killin a m***thf*** that's what destroys us and poisons the YOUTH. Fallback.....
At least Jay-Z music is intelligent, creative, transcendent. I get the vibe that life is good, life can be fun, it was nice life, things ain't so bad, that's what I get from listening to his intelligent advanced flow.
You dont have to get sucked into anything if you want to....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by really

People READ into things WAYYY to much.
What happens when you look into things too deeply and look for something that isnt there?
First you give these "ELITE" wayy more credit than they deserve, promoting them as some super intelligent enitites. They Aint.
maybe its dumb luck.
You have now given them even more power by thinking that their influencing everything. YOUR doing their work for them. It makes you look real dumb. At least if they are real, and you are going to talk about them. TREAT yourself as their EQUAL. This place is a gIant pity party.

Ps. (theres a secret message written in my posts. A secret that could save the world.)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by really

You don't have to be rich or elite to be a member of a masonic lodge. Also, the black masons are called "Prince Hall" Masons. They have their own lodge. So, they are still segregated.

I doubt they would be included in the plan to take over the world.

Are all black masons called "Prince Hall Masons" or is that just in some areas? The reason I ask is because my ex boyfriend uncle is black and a mason but I have seen them go into our local masonic hall for meetings( i used to work right across the street) and it seems to be a diverse group of people, black, white, hispanic, ect. They dont seem to be at all segregated. Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I hope you realize they just pushed his release date up to September 8th........

So that part of the theory just goes down the toilet....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
Are all black masons called "Prince Hall Masons" or is that just in some areas?

No, but the majority are in fact members of Prince Hall. Prince Hall also accounts for a large number of our military members who happen to be Masons.

The reason I ask is because my ex boyfriend uncle is black and a mason but I have seen them go into our local masonic hall for meetings( i used to work right across the street) and it seems to be a diverse group of people, black, white, hispanic, ect. They dont seem to be at all segregated. Just wondering.

Depending on what state you happen to live in the is and has been mutual recognition between the Prince Hall and non-Prince Hall Lodges. You can visit and attend lodge without prior notification.

In my lodge-which is not Prince Hall-we have people from all different eithic and religious backgrounds so there is no segregation where I reside.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Anyone ever listen to the song?

Jay Z states these two lines-

1. It's the return of thee God.... Peace God. uh uh"

2. "Aint nobody fresher. I'm in Mason. uh"

What's the message of the song.

Life's unfair... So I break the rules. Now I have money, and I'm in charge.
Come join us, and enjoy the life (sex, money, drugs, cars, power).

Don't and you will be poor and on the wrong team.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

thanks for the detailed analysis. Its all i need to know that i will NOT be watching this video!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I know many Masons of all races and they all meet at the same place here. I was really surprised to see so many black Masons' and Eastern Stars.

It would not surprise me at all if Jigga was a mason. I just find that from what I know of them he is too open with the symbolism. Where is the secrecy.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Good find with the youtube vids! So.... by listening to rap music or specifally Jay Z you are contributing to the Satanic World? Well.... that's the reckoning with these vids. I'm sure there are subliminal messages in all genres of Music as we have seen in the past with Heavy Metal & Punk hmmmmm....... could have a point but i reckon even those who go to church listen to rap in their spare time.....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I just find that from what I know of them he is too open with the symbolism. Where is the secrecy.

The secrecy is there, it's all code words. Double speak. Double speak is when a word is said, it means one thing to the mass audience, and another to the "in" crowd. It's mean to confuse the masses and has the practice has been used for a long long long time. (It's deception).

Also, discussing it, allows the audience to associate it the code words/ symbolism with the wrong thing. So when Jay Z wears a skull and bones sweatshirt, people will say oh that's fashion, not think about the 100s of years worth of association that comes with the symbol.

It's a tactic used many many times. Akin to being desensitized to violence by watching violent TV... You hear it (code words, double speak) enough, and you see it enough (it looses shock value).

With that, "open" Secrecy is power. The power to hide. The power to successfully present a delusion.. It's a magic trick.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join