It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just signed up to this site just to reply to this person so horrified by humanity. Hey guy, If Osama was sick enough to do it to make a statement, why wouldn't Bush... ehemm... I mean.. Cheney be sick enough to make a bigger bank statement? Humans can be an ugly breed no matter the race or religion. And which chunk of land we inhabit really doesn't make a bit of difference. Truth isn't solid... in the minds and eyes of men, truth is fluid.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Pathos, you are wasting your time.
The Cult of 9/11 lives on.
You cannot question THE "TRUTHERS". IT'S THEIR RELIGION.
You just get caught up in their endless circle jerk, they are like dogs chasing their tails. Have you not noticed the zeal, the quasi-religious fervor of their desire to convert you?
There are dozens of disciplines and sciences that converge here, trouble is NONE OF THESE TRUTHERS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. They simply regurgitate what theve seen on YouTube (LOL!!!!) and read on conspiracy websites, they are so open minded that they dogmaticaly accept this crap without question. they are BELIEVERS! They KNOW THE TRUTH!
They live in a world of pseudo scientific internet fiction, they are a cult, nothing more, and ironically, some of the most irrelevant people around.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by OldDragger]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm

Top Scientists and Engineers Question 9/11

A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

www.opednews.com...

Merely an opinion. There is no evidence for controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

merely your opinion. thousands of experts disagree with you.
there is evidence of controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I have heard that before, and am interested in learning more about it.

Can you throw me a link or a few relevant keywords to Google?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Originally posted by Orion7911

Brainwashed? Nope. I have read most of the information in this thread.
Second, I come from a generation of individuals who believe the government should have less involvement in our lives. You do not like my opinion because it is in contradiction to the norm in these forums. That is fine. I am not here to be a drone. I am here to be an unique individual, and I see the world from an unplugged state of mind. Not only am I a contradiction to the norm, but I also a conundrum to the whole process. I do not buy into the online commonality of things. Many online do not realize that they are players in a bigger scheme. Someone has put a cloud of cynicism in everyone's perceptions. When I was going through kindergarten and college, I was told by many professors and teachers that I didn't fit the mold. I see the world differently than most. I do it by placing myself outside of the issue, and I examine the evidence on the inside.

.......and you've evaded nearly 16 pages of that information, relevant questions to you, challenges, links to evidence, etc etc. Perfect example of the lack of substance or evidence and argument in your response is illustrated in the reply linking the PENTAGON FOOTAGE.

all you can do is offer a LINK to footage that shows NOTHING... do you know how many threads and posts debating that "evidence" exists on this forum and the net? And you only post a LINK to footage with no supporting argument?

You haven't even demonstrated knowledge or an understanding of the ARGUMENTS and EVIDENCE that exists on that and many other areas which contradicts the links you've posted. Do you even understand what it means to do real research and how to determine whether something is TRUE or FALSE?

You blindly accept the OCT/OS as fact even though there IS EVIDENCE contradicting it that you clearly offer no knowledge of or that you've bothered to do even the most basic research and investigation.

Yet you want people here to take your OPINION seriously after JUDGING and posting here that anyone who believes 9/11 was an inside job is sick even though you offer no real argument showing exactly how they are, why they are and where the evidence and arguments they've offered are wrong.

9/11 conspiracy theories of this magnitude are grotesque. Not only do they need to be challenged, but they also need to be grounded by logical reasoning.
You can say that I am challenging the whole logic being the conspiracy.

EXCEPT IN REALITY, YOU'VE DONE NO SUCH THING. YOU'VE CHALLENGED NOTHING WITH ANY REAL ARGUMENT SUPPORTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE BLINDLY, NOR HAVE YOU DEMONSTRATED ANY KNOWLEDGE OR UNDERSTANDING OF THE ARGUMENTS AGAINST WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

You've shown no independent thought analysis or critical thinking skills and have failed to offer any evidence for or against what you assert.

In otherwords, your OPINION is meaningless and lacks any credibility as it pertains to whether 9/11 was an inside job or not.

You can deny it all you want, but its a fact overwhelming evidence EXISTS and is available that proves beyond a doubt, the official CONSPIRACY STORY is absolute BS. If it is BS, guess what that means?

the CONSPIRACY is REAL or in other words,,,

now say it with me... I N S I D E JOB

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911
.......and you've evaded nearly 16 pages of that information, relevant questions to you, challenges, links to evidence, etc etc. Perfect example of the lack of substance or evidence and argument in your response is illustrated in the reply linking the PENTAGON FOOTAGE.

I ignored speculative garbage. What you guys have is a theory of unknown origin. It could be politically motivated or it could be foreign motivated. You guys have created the largest 'gross' theory to ever have taken place.

What everyone is promoting is that:

Our government staged an attack on innocent people (9/11), so they can go to war with Afghanistan to kill more civilians, so we can justifiably go to war in Iraq to kill even more civilians.

This is what went down and it was well documented. If you do not belive me, you can do the research yourself.

(1) President Bush originally wanted to go into war with Iraq. While making plans to attack Iraq, terrorists from the Middle-East attacked our country. Other words, before Bush had a chance to attack Iraq, terrorist of Saudi-Arabia and Egyptian decent living in Afghanistan attacked us.

(2) We went to war with Afghanistan because of a 'real' terrorist attack. At the end of Bush's first term (2003/2004), he used Mr. Powell's credibility to connect Afghanistan to Iraq. Tenant wanted to stay within the circle, so he cooked the original report to create a connection.

Since Afghanistan was a rational and logical war, Bush tried to use it as a spring board to hit Iraq.

(3) Once everyone got an ear-full of what went down between Dick Chaney and George Tenant, people started to become unsettled with the Iraq war. As more and more information was revealed to be cooked, people started to have small protests.

(4) Our pathetic news media networks started digging into Gitmo, and discovered a few cases of waterboarding. Suddenly, the whole war in Iraq was turned upside down.

What we are seeing is outrage about Iraq tainting the credibility of Afghanistan. They are two different wars. One justified war used to springboard a late (justified) war.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
People it time to bail out of this thread. It appears the OP is a disinformationist he has been shown many of the lies of the OS, and he continues to ignore all of you and the proven evidences that you all worked hard to show him. He continues to shove the OS garbage as truth. As if you all do not exist, why post anymore and waste your time on a lost cause. You are not going to change his mind however, I think he has to know better and he is playing the disinformation game.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
reply to post by pteridine

merely your opinion. thousands of experts disagree with you.
there is evidence of controlled demolition.

Thousands? All experts? Certainly.
Merely their opinions. Have any of the "thousands" provided any real evidence or is all they have some you-tube videos with arrows and circles superimposed?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I am going to ask you this slowly once more. Your answer should be either "yes" or "no" to keep it simple.

question: Have you ever heard about the USS Liberty?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
People it time to bail out of this thread. It appears the OP is a disinformationist he has been shown many of the lies of the OS, and he continues to ignore all of you and the proven evidences that you all worked hard to show him. He continues to shove the OS garbage as truth. As if you all do not exist, why post anymore and waste your time on a lost cause. You are not going to change his mind however, I think he has to know better and he is playing the disinformation game.

Yes. I am coming clean now. I work for the United States government, and I am seeking to restore the credibility of our great nation. Not only do I now have all of your screen names and locations, but I am also going to turn you all into the local authorities. You will be contacted by email according to your offense, and you will be subjected to various questioning. Our lawyers will be standing by to prosecute anyone who is painting our country in a negative light. I thank you for your participation. We will be in contact with you soon. - Mr. Sarcastic

What!? Basically you cannot rationally argue with me, so you try to discredit me by calling me a disinformation agent? Are you on drugs? Seriously. Did you wake up one day and start taking some type of medication?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Pathos

I am going to ask you this slowly once more. Your answer should be either "yes" or "no" to keep it simple.

Yes. Have you ever heard of the USS United States?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

the key is to get the OP to actually answer questions. If he will actually participate in the thread he started, then perhaps we stupid truthers can learn the true error of our ways. See, its called a conversation. I ask you something, and they you answer and ask me something. It kind of continues like that for a while until one or both of us learn something we didn't already know. For the OP I realize that will be next to impossible as most things unknown to us are old news to him and his group.

edit to add: it's starting to work.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by network dude]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

Yes. Have you ever heard of the USS United States?

yes, now do you know who attacked the USS Liberty?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by impressme

the key is to get the OP to actually answer questions. If he will actually participate in the thread he started, then perhaps we stupid truthers can learn the true error of our ways. See, its called a conversation. I ask you something, and they you answer and ask me something. It kind of continues like that for a while until one or both of us learn something we didn't already know. For the OP I realize that will be next to impossible as most things unknown to us are old news to him and his group.

I have been replying to your questions. You guys do not like my answers. You want me to fit into a narrative somewhere. I don't.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

sorry, after being ignored a few times I get cranky. It's a flaw.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

sorry, after being ignored a few times I get cranky. It's a flaw.

No your not. Since you want me against that wall, you are trying to paint me in a negative manner. I do not fit into your mold, so your pissed off that my answers are in contradiction. I have seen 90% of the reports posted here, and I absolutely disagree with them.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

woa, slow down there slick. I am actually sincere in apologising to you. I would like to get you to acknowledge through a series of questions that teh US governmnet did in fact perform a false flag operation against the USS liberty. If that upsets you, I am sorry. It should upset anyone in the US. It should also upset the Israli pilots who bombed her for an hour while our flag was waving in the breeze.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

woa, slow down there slick. I am actually sincere in apologising to you. I would like to get you to acknowledge through a series of questions that teh US governmnet did in fact perform a false flag operation against the USS liberty. If that upsets you, I am sorry. It should upset anyone in the US. It should also upset the Israli pilots who bombed her for an hour while our flag was waving in the breeze.

Its unrelated to the subject at hand. Your now trying to create a narrative, which is in direct contradiction to what happened on 9/11. I know what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

A typically disinformationist response.

25 Tactics for Truth Suppression

benfrank.net...

Basically you cannot rationally argue with me

That is because you are not capable of thinking rationally!

so you try to discredit me by calling me a disinformation agent?

Are you denying the truth?

Are you on drugs? Seriously. Did you wake up one day and start taking some type of medication?

I might add the same with you.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by impressme]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join