It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Admits to Releasing Pandemic Virus into Population via 'Mock-Up' Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
here's another link
www.emea.europa.eu...

It talks about these mock up vaccines too.
Unless I am not understanding, they sound rather devious.

The question and answer page all say the same thing, and to me, it sounds like they are giving people doses of flu.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We debunked this yesterday.
Move along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods this thread is a duplicate.
M.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Keep in mind, the FDA is the one wanting to ban 'natural' stuff like herbs. However, they will unleash untested, dangerous 'vaccines' (which I dont even think IS a vaccine), make sure no legal recourse is available, and watch the stupid and ignorant swallow it without a second thought.

I love being an American....
NOT.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Population control.I'm glad people are finally seeing this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I guess I am one of those "bonehead idiots" another poster referred to in this thread, so let me preface what I am about to say with this: I DO NOT buy into everything our govt tells us. But I don't buy into everything my fellow ATSers tell me either.

Anyway, I read the document you referred to... maybe I am just thick, but where in that document does WHO admit to releasing pandemic viruses into the population? I just don't see it.

Don't get me wrong here. I know people in general and govts in particular can be EVIL suckers, but I don't even see a veiled reference to releasing novel pandemic viruses into the general population.

The rest of the story you reference is nothing more than one persons analysis of the document and IMHO is really reaching, if you know what I mean.

Buy the way, my family and I will NOT be getting the vaccine, but for many different reasons that I won't go into here.

Again, where does WHO admit release?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
We debunked this yesterday.
Move along.

Mods this thread is a duplicate.
M.

You did not debunk anything, you posted no proof whatsoever!

These mock up vaccines are done on Humans!

Proof here:

A mock-up vaccine is a vaccine that mimics the future pandemic influenza vaccine in terms of its composition, manufacturing and control. However, instead of the pandemic influenza virus strain (which is unknown before the outbreak), the mock-up vaccine contains a strain of the influenza virus that has been specifically chosen because the population is immunologically naïve to it (i.e. has never been exposed to it).

After the final vaccine is ready, decisions on who should receive the vaccine, and when they should receive it, will be made by the government in each European Union Member State.

www.emea.europa.eu...

www.emea.europa.eu...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I apologize if someone has already mentioned this in the thread.

China blames ethnic separatists for needle attacks

It seems as if they are expiditing the process. Meanwhile, they are simutaniously laying down the foundation for 'ethnic separatists' (or terrorists in America) to be blamed. What was in the needles? I think we already know.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Lets play connect the dots....

claims that the swine flu currently infecting the world was the result of genetic experiments by scientists which then leaked from a laboratory.

The extraordinary claims were made by 75-year-old Australian researcher Adrian Gibbs, who was part of the team behind development of the Tamiflu drug. Gibbs contends the deadly H1N1 strain may have been accidentally born in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and in vaccine research.

www.thetechherald.com...

www.thetechherald.com...

The objective behind a mock-up vaccine is to have a marketing authorisation (licence) in place, which can be changed quickly in the event of a pandemic to include the responsible virus strain, once it has been identified. The mock-up vaccine itself is not expected to be used or stockpiled (stored for use in the future) before the outbreak of a pandemic.

Once a pandemic has started, the company will first include the pandemic flu strain in the vaccine. It will then apply for a variation (a change to the vaccine’s marketing authorisation) by supplying full information to the CHMP on the vaccine including the new pandemic flu strain. Once the variation has been approved and been granted a marketing authorisation by the European Commission, the vaccine will be available for use. This variation will be processed quickly - normally within a few days - as most of the data on the pandemic flu vaccine will already have been reviewed during the assessment of the mock-up vaccine.

When will the pandemic vaccine be available?
Once the flu strain causing a pandemic is known, it takes about 12 weeks to prepare a suitable vaccine, as the viruses need to be grown in live cells, such as hens’ eggs.
After the final vaccine is ready, decisions on who should receive the vaccine, and when they should receive it, will be made by the government in each European Union Member State.

www.emea.europa.eu...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There was a book I read years ago entitled "The Devil's Advocate" (iirc) in which the CIA admitted to 139 cases of deliberately infecting the unsuspecting American public with various diseases in order to track disease transmission.

Most of the attacks were done at airports via some CIA modified type suitcases that released small sprays of the disease de jour.

I'm having all sorts of computer troubles trying to google the info and my connection keeps getting "lost". Maybe someone else will have better luck looking up that lead showing that our own government does not have a problem with infecting the population?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Amazing, I did not think I would ever see them actually admitting spreading dangerous viruses on purpose, and to see them state is so clearly, it is simply flabbergasting.

Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.

This should be the headline and major news of all news papers and news broadcats around the world - people should not accept something insane as this. And they write about it like it is a GOOD thing, spreading viruses on purpose just to get something approved quicker!

I still can barely believe that I just read that from WHOs own website, truly flabbergasting!

-Maggador

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"The population" in this context does not mean a human community, it means lab rats.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

hippocratic oath

--Jomina

You make a great point right there. I wonder how the AMA is going to handle this situation. They have to know that clinical data on any kind of vaccine that is rushed out won't reflect what's gonna happen in the wild.

Where is the FDA? Oh yea, their bought off too, damn.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez
"The population" in this context does not mean a human community, it means lab rats.

No, in this context it is clearly Humans.

What documentation does the company need to present to the EMEA to support an application for a mock-up vaccine?

The EMEA’s scientific committee, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), looks at data on the methods used to make and test the mock-up vaccine, as well as the results from studies of the vaccine tested in healthy people. This information covers the immunogenicity of the vaccine (its ability to make the immune system, the body’s defence mechanism, produce antibodies against the virus strain), as well as its safety (side effects).

www.emea.europa.eu...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ActivePatriot

What gets me is that people for thosands of years were having births without any shots and the kids came out fine. But look out here comes the 21st century super doctors of the world which think themsleves as Gods. and demand you take there shots or you will suffer. And the cattle go forth like good little slaves and swallow the candy held out by snake oil salesmen of death, and think nothing of it.

I think about the guidestone in georgia were it lists that 500 million is the perfect number for the world elite to exist.

I think about the so-called Montaulk experiment whcih delt with zero point time flow. What if the military industrial complex figured out through there many different cell groups that something bad was going to happen up the line in the future. That certain groups of people's DNA was going to mutate and that these people's children would not be influenced by the mass mind control program they had instigated over the last several centuries. Needless to say the Power elite would do everything possible to keep this mutation from happening. Chance the past the future doesn't exist.
My point to this is. What if all this H1N1 virus stuff is just a cover for the PTB to change the future in the present. So that the human race doesn't mutate, doesn't become what it was really supposed to become. Thus the power elite get a continious long line of slaves forever...

Probably just one of there many projects, one learns to keep many "irons" in the fire, till the problem is corrected..

what if..

Hmmmmm???

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
They wanted to be able to rush the vaccine through? I am constantly amazed at people's stupidity.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Keep in mind, the FDA is the one wanting to ban 'natural' stuff like herbs. However, they will unleash untested, dangerous 'vaccines' (which I dont even think IS a vaccine), make sure no legal recourse is available, and watch the stupid and ignorant swallow it without a second thought.

I love being an American....
NOT.

You might be interested in his thread:

Here's a quote from the article cited:

"..some of you will be familiar with this, for others you may not be aware of what parliament is about to do in your name. Codex Alimentairus is a law designed to hand over the control of natural remedies to the pharmaceutical giants. One more attempt to regulate us - with potentially dire consequences. Unless we take this last opportunity and act now we will not be able to buy vitamins or health/nutritional supplements without a doctor's prescription - they will be banned from 31st December 200"

I think this ties in with the current discussion, if we're trying to 'connect dots'.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by berenike]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Makes me absolutely sick. And then there's "peace activists" and tree huggers that want to put down groups like the ELF(Earth Liberation Front) for blowing up facilities of evil institutions/corporations like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If you don't believe the government would use trusting human beings as laboratory animals, do a google on the "Tuskegee Syphillis Experiment". which took place from 1932 to 1972. Now think about the experiments that you don't hear about.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Before I read the entire thread, I want to make sure of a few things - at least make them pointed out.

Myself being fairly tired of the fear mongering involved with the H1N1 virus, I was at first rolling my eyes at yet another thread, but then I did read the article and stopped short.

However, I must ask - fast tracking a vaccine by making IT of a different strain?

Im missing something.

Can someone tell me, how altering a VACCINE in order to ensure it's efficacy in combating a virus, works?

If they were releasing this tainted product in order to ensure their newly tested and approved vaccine worked, then it makes sense.

But at the moment, it doesn't make sense for a pharma to make a vaccine that mimics a different virus in order to make sales in light of the h1n1.

Am I just on the wrong planet today? Or did my brain stay in bed again??

---

OR as it just dawns on me, is the suggestion that the H1N1 is this MOCK virus, which leaked and became pandemic?

humm... that is not a nutty conspire, I will admit!

oh crap... now I need a drink...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok, despite the fact that a Mock virus may have leaked out and become pandemic, which is within the realms of reality given our inherent inability to be anything other than humans...

This thread still makes me wanna punch kittens..

I swear, if I ever meet a hysterical hippy the likes I read on here I will not be held responsible..

EVERN AFTER YOU READ THE OP, you still scream "They wont give it to my kids!!! wahhh" - Different topic, HELLO!!!.

It's safer that I leave you guys to it. You can boost your fears and scare each other into living in islands on the pacific, safe from the lures of evil.. and I'll go back to worrying about crap that seems to affect reality.

God, I pray I dont open another flu thread...

God, Give me the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, Courage to change the things which should be changed,
And the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other. And please God, stop me clicking on H1N1 threads.

<< 1    3 >>

join