It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and VITAMIN C - Linus Pauling's Flying Saucer Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi,

Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling -physicist, chemist and controversial advocate of Vitamin C therapy- was a secret UFO researcher who authored intriguing confidential studies on the flying saucer phenomena. Recently acquired information also reveals that Pauling may have provided his technical expertise to Battelle Memorial Institute in the study of Roswell-like memory metal in the years after the crash!

Read full article;

Dr. Linus Pauling vit C. UFO

Disclosure coming????

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Anthony Bragalia
Leads that were acted on by this author and that were provided by UFO enthusiast Frank Stalter are very revealing.

That's me, by the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's amazing,

Can you shed any light or further information on this captivating subject?

Peace

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BLUE ARMS

Interesting stuff here, thanks for sharing. Too bad he is dead now, maybe we could ask him some things ourselves. As far as "disclosure" coming by this article, I do not think so. This is nothing that was not known before, however I think it is all too obvious that indeed there was an extreme research effort to back engineer the debris from the Roswell crash, I think the evidence speaks for itself in my opinion. Here is a recent thread on Linus Pauling by member fls13:

The Nobel Prize winner and UFOs

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS
That's amazing,

Can you shed any light or further information on this captivating subject?

Peace

BLUE ARMS

Well, you can see my join date here is pretty recent. I got re-interested in UFOs this past spring after many years of dormancy. Of course I read many of the articles that are linked to from here and noticed that a few of the best ones were written by the same guy, Anthony.

I decided to drop him an email saying that I appreciated his work and he responded and asked me to get back to him if anything interesting came up regarding Battelle.

I did some quick Googling and saw Pauling's name among some correspondence and decided to Google Pauling's name along with UFOs, and found this story.

I started a thread here and tipped off Anthony as well and he wrote up the blog you found.

Great to see that it's getting out there!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe it is just me but i have had a hard time finding anything else to back up the claims made in this blog. I have seen other blogs talking about this blog but no real evidence.
Anyone have any links or any more info?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You can find some additional information on what is mentioned in this report in the following recent thread: Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Maybe it is just me but i have had a hard time finding anything else to back up the claims made in this blog. I have seen other blogs talking about this blog but no real evidence.

Anthony puts his blog titles in all caps. You can find them under Previous in the right hand column.

The initial story about Pauling's UFO interest has been updated with this additional bit of correspondence.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That is just a link to another thread from what looks to be very questionable sources again.

I do not think blogs can be used as credible resources. Look at this
here
and the thread here

[edit on 3-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

That is just a link to another thread from what looks to be very questionable sources again.

I do not think blogs can be used as credible resources. Look at this
here
and the thread here

[edit on 3-9-2009 by zaiger]

Well I don't know what kind of sources you want concerning the rumored back engineering of a crashed alien spacecraft.... If you would read through the thread you should be able to find some other links maybe, that lead to more credible sources. But unfortunately ufocasebook and other ufological related sites are about as good as you are going to get.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Zaiger did you see the post above yours? fls13's thread on this subject has linked documents. Perhaps that's what you're looking for?

His thread is The Nobel Prize winner and UFOs

new topics

top topics

join