It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be better if you weren't born?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

OK Rep,

Do not kill yourself, full stop.

Your life is worth something - YAY!

There are people who care about you - YAY, YAY and YAY!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

OK Rep,

Do not kill yourself, full stop.

Your life is worth something - YAY!

There are people who care about you - YAY, YAY and YAY!

I do appreciate that spell bound, I've forgotten why you were a foe to begin with..

I tried to kill myself before and succeeded then failed... but decided a few years afterward never again, unless the unthinkable happened.

YAY!

lol

I'll be alive for awhile! I hope!

Funny though, I have this impending doom around me, since everyone around me lately has been dying, especially family members, guess it happens eventually but, damn. All, of them are going one after the other... I'm like, am I next, well, here's why I shoudl be, crap! lmao.

Maybe why I ponder and discuss religon so much, I'm looking for answers, and debating them on one side, and trying to nail the truth through, to find out what I can really believe, as far as I know, one hour from now, I won't be alive, and noone on earth can honestly say they will be.

Life is like a breathe, you may breathe it in, but there's no certainity, that's it's oxygen.

Tomorrow isn't promised. I had a friend suffer from crush syndrome, after being crushed to death by a 18 wheeler, on his motorcycle, I don't doubt it was his fault, but damn, nonetheless.

Just so any other poster knows, just because there is a death, doesn't mean lighten up or anything, stay harsh, crude, and Inpolitcally correct, it's better that way for everyone!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Okay, man, I will say what is going on wwith me.

I am suffering.

I don't know why.

I cannot stand people.

I used to feel like that believe it or not.

Your taking the weight of the world and putting it on your shoulders because you are worrying about things that you are not meant for. If you were meant to fix it you would be fixing it.

Look in the mirror and you might find that it is yourself you hate. Ask yourself why?

Then ask what would make me love myself if that makes sense, what do you want to do? What would make you happy?

Then you might find that you hate what you are doing with you life and you need a little help from a friend.

People who do bad things or wrong in life are stupid. Stupidity is not as simple as it first looks however, being stupid is quite deep in itself because stupid people are only hurting themselves in the end and they are so blind that they cannot see that. Once you can admit that you were stupid once, youve already learned that lesson if that makes sense. Time to move on and learn the next, how many chapters in the book you turn is up too you if you are learning from them you will go far.

Some make it to the end, some never even get to open the book and others get stuck on the index in a never ending repetition of self bashing nonsense. In the end everyones a winner by choice unless you choose to lose which is stupid and in that case it brings you right back to the whole point of what stupidity is and people feel insulted by what we all are.

Silly kids that need to learn, we are all stupid until we learn

Open the door and have patience because its a virtue. Answers will come with enough questions to the right person. Your life will teach you by the lessons if you keep going, its the perfect masterclass that bites you right on the butt when you least expect it.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

As we grow older and become senior citizens we tend to slow down our productivity and explore life as a retired person. It is during this time that we contemplate our accomplishments and are able to develop integrity if we see ourselves as leading a successful life. If we see our life as unproductive, feel about past, or feel that we did not accomplish our life goals, we become dissatisfied with life and develop despair, often leading to depression and hopelessness.

Source

This explains alot i've learned.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What a load of crap calling me a foe!

What is with you Aussies?

I am a very friendly person - stop doing that crap!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Now Don't everyone forget what Kevorkian Mentioned about the so called "Death Panels".

And his ideas, and thoughts of the "New Health Care System". There very interesting, and from a very pertinent person.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What a load of crap calling me a foe!

What is with you Aussies?

I am a very friendly person - stop doing that crap!

Chill out mate, you're a friend now

Us americans, can be quite hostile, i've heard lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well, guess what,

You are are alive and you have to choose your job.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Well, guess what,

I have 7 months, to decide, I will chose wisely, all I can say really.

I know what I have chosen the last 17 months, and unless something moves another direction I know what I'll choose as my 'job'.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by XXXN3O

As we grow older and become senior citizens we tend to slow down our productivity and explore life as a retired person. It is during this time that we contemplate our accomplishments and are able to develop integrity if we see ourselves as leading a successful life. If we see our life as unproductive, feel about past, or feel that we did not accomplish our life goals, we become dissatisfied with life and develop despair, often leading to depression and hopelessness.

Source

This explains alot i've learned.

The reason I think this actually happens is because we are all putting values in the wrong things. People value possessions, pieces of paper that they pretend they are a slave too when its their own belief that gives it power. Its all upside down.

When was the last time someone came up to you and said "well done on getting through yesterdays troubles mate"?

Every single problem you solve, every second you live, every person you smile too, every passing ounce of your life is an achievement and a chance to change it all around if you want to change it for the better.

Look in the mirror.

Its what you make it and its your symphony.

Wow, I feel damn good today

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well, guess what,

Also to add, notably, lucky to be alive, and many, the majority, cannot say that.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well, guess what,

I know what I have chosen the last 17 months, and unless something moves another direction I know what I'll choose as my 'job'.

Look at what I just said above, and your worrying about 7 months.

Damn.

Enjoy life, stop worrying about the future.

LIVE!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Well, guess what,

Damn.

LIVE!

lol, your sagacious words, and wisdom befuddle me you fool! lol.

Just kidding.

I get that, it just takes some drilling to make it 'get' so to speak. I'm passing out for now, have some vanity in the morning, you understand Neo, But got to do it! lol.

It'll be a tough week, ahead, but hey, one hell of a week, for that!

Especially with a new rabbi!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

LIVE!

Dawkins would say.

There is probably no god, so stop worrying and enjoy your life.

Just to throw contrevarsy your way lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Well, guess what,

Damn.

LIVE!

lol, your sagacious words, and wisdom befuddle me you fool! lol.

Just kidding.

I get that, it just takes some drilling to make it 'get' so to speak. I'm passing out for now, have some vanity in the morning, you understand Neo, But got to do it! lol.

It'll be a tough week, ahead, but hey, one hell of a week, for that!

Especially with a new rabbi!

Almost forgot.

Well done on getting through yesterday.

I wouldnt worry about the rabbi, just nod your head and keep your mouth closed at certain times and you will be fine.

I am a fool but my fathers gave me a life to sort myself out.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

OK, you ask why I am suffering.

I am suffering because I cannot hack this world.

End of story.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Given the choice right now, if never having been born...I would take it.

I suffer depression (A doctor I was seeing for heart issue reccomeneded I see my GP about it, but I refuse to for my own reasons.) and I've been on the edge of killing myself over 10 times in the past three years. And I don't speak to any of the people who stopped me from doing it anymore... one I just drfited away from, but the rest all suddenly hurt me for differing reasons.

I'm 17... I'm selfish, I can be horrible without even knowing it, I have done things that...even I'm disgusted with at times. All around me I see people achieving whilst I slowly drift on by.

All around me I see people happy, finding someone they care about...whilst I get hurt continually.

And all the time you have to act happy, because if you don't then there must be something wrong with you...because other people try to live your life for you.

I wont kill myself, because thats not fair on the people left behind....but a chance not to have been born, now that sounds great to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

OK, you ask why I am suffering.

I am suffering because I cannot hack this world.

End of story.

I dont know all of your life but if you are suffering, it usually means theres a lesson in there somewhere.

There will be something you should be learning right now.

Ill give you an example or story that might help make more sense of that....

There was a man who hated his job, felt miserable everyday and decided one night that he would sit down and get sh*tfaced on alcohol

Stay with me here, I dont tell great bedtime stories but I do try

So fast forward 1 year and this guy is not performing very well in his job.
Everynight he comes home and gets pissed before going back to work.
He comes home one night and his wife tells him that if he doesnt get a grip then hes getting thrown out in the street.

The next night he gets drunk yet again, his wife confronts him and before he knows it he hits his wife. He feels like an idiot but its too late so he decides in his stupid fit of drunken misery that he will smash the house up.
He smashes the house, the car outside and the police come and arrest him.
He gets off from jail and ends up back in the house.

1 year later this repeats but he has to spend some months in jail.
1 year later he is coming home from work and looks at the bottle of booze then decides that hes quitting drinking.

He realises that the whole time he was only hurting himself, if he never realises it would be his destruction. All brought on by himself.

The whole lesson that took all those years was simply, dont hurt yourself but look how long he kept getting stuck on that chapter.

The whole point is nothing to do with alcohol, crime, his wife or the time it took for him to understand. Its the lesson of actions and responsibilities when it comes to who you are.

Have you ever looked at someone elses life and thought, that problems easy and you wonder why they cant see what you see? Thats because you are not the one getting the lessons. The other person would think your problems are easy.

Embrace your lessons and look for the earliest opportunity to learn from them or you will find yourself stuck on each chapter.

Hope that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh crap - you have 7 months! - I am so so so sorry.

And I apologize for complaining about things,

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh crap - you have 7 months! - I am so so so sorry.

And I apologize for complaining about things,

Do you think I am dying of an illness or something?

I dont know if I am getting mixed up or if you are?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join