It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
If there is a world-wide conspiracy, how many people are knowing members; I mean as a proportion of the population?

How do they recruit? It would take more than some sinister logo and a secret handshake to control the world.

I figure half of the subscribers to this page (maybe more) would join if invited, just to be on the 'inside' for a change.

Maybe this thread is a recruiting ad, and this is close as you'll ever get to an open invitation . . . .

Actually I have a friend who recieved a letter from an organization that claims to be associated with the Illuminati. I started a post here on the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you may find that interesting.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Do you really think that you can be "invited" to join the Illuminati.
From most of what I've read, the Illuminati is made up of a set of "bloodlines". I would think that the only way one could be part of the Illuminati, is to be born into one of those bloodlines.
And, if done so, would probably be "indoctrinated" from birth, so that when the time came, you would already know who, and what you are.
More than likely, utmost secrecy to the society would be "brainwashed" into the person, so that as they aged, they'd know not to speak of it.
================================

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by shoo
He posted to advertise his webpages. Nothing more!

Not quite shoo, a quick look at the websites will reveal that they are totally unrelated, what we have here is the revelation of the "McG" wing of the Illuminati, this insidious group is a splinter of the "McD" conspiracy (you know world domination through clogged arteries), or I could be wrong and Acceptance is just making good use of the Dutch's tolerance of illicit drug use. Could go either way in my book.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

Ben misschien ik tweetalig? dwaas.

Осмеяние опасно.

N�o atenda meu aviso eu gracejo!

Empire Etrange d'Affaires j'aurais.

Es gibt keine versteckte Nachricht, die dies eine Spotterei ist. Machen wenn es wahr geheime Gesellschaften gibt, Sie denken, da� Sie Kenntnis von ihnen durch eine Verschw�rungswebsite gewinnen k�nnen?

Si usted tradujo estos idiomas que querr�a para felicitarlo a perder el tiempo.

Someones message in this thread is a type of code. That is how I came up with the MCG websites. Hehehe....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acceptance

Осмеяние опасно.

Es gibt keine versteckte Nachricht, die dies eine Spotterei ist. Machen wenn es wahr geheime Gesellschaften gibt, Sie denken, da� Sie Kenntnis von ihnen durch eine Verschw�rungswebsite gewinnen k�nnen?

Someones message in this thread is a type of code. That is how I came up with the MCG websites. Hehehe....

? Man am I confused

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
with a lot of money, you can get into any club.. or you can make your own club just as good

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
-Dutch
Am perhaps I bilingual? fool.

Осмеяние опасно.
-Russian
Derision is dangerous.

-Portugese
Do not attend my notice I gracejo!

-French
Worsen Etrange of matters I would have.

-German
There is no hidden message that is this a Spotterei. Make if it aware secret companies gives, you think that you can win knowledge of them through a plot website?

-Spanish
If you translated these languages that would want to congratulate it to lose the time.

So congrats on me for wasting my time-Eh? I was bored and looking to waste time anyways

There ya go folks

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lythium
[ Man am I confused

Translation as follows:

Perhaps am I bilingual? foolish. Dutch

Mockery is dangerous. Russian

I do not take care of to my acknowledgment joke! Portuguese

Empire Etrange [�trange] of Businesses I would have. French [would have translated to �strange� if spelled correctly.]

strand
There is no hidden message, the this a Spotterei [a form of "mockery"] is. Make if it truely secret societies gives, They think, that you knowledge of them by a Verschwoerungs [Conspiracy]website to win can? German

If you translated these languages that she would want to congratulate
it to waste the time. Spanish

Kind of pathetic, Acceptance if I may be so bold, leave the entertaining posts to me, I'm a laugh a minute, really.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
LOL mirthful-looks like I beat you to the translation. However you kicked my butt in the accuracy deparment-your translations made sense lol. Thanks for the info

PS I still got mine out first

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRain
Do you really think that you can be "invited" to join the Illuminati.
From most of what I've read, the Illuminati is made up of a set of "bloodlines". I would think that the only way one could be part of the Illuminati, is to be born into one of those bloodlines.
And, if done so, would probably be "indoctrinated" from birth, so that when the time came, you would already know who, and what you are.
More than likely, utmost secrecy to the society would be "brainwashed" into the person, so that as they aged, they'd know not to speak of it.

In reality, practically all members of the Illuminati had been invited to join. Family geneologies and �bloodlines� had nothing to do with it; they simply looked around for people who were sympathetic to their cause, and tried to recruit them. According to most authorities, this is probably the only reason that Weishaupt joined the Masons. He knew the Bavarian Masons were strongly anti-Jesuit, and thought that the local Masonic Lodges would be a fertile recruiting ground.
As far as �brainwashing� goes, it was the nominal purpose of the Illuminati to destroy brainwashing. According to the Illuminati�s doctrine, people had been brainwashed by the Church and the right wing government propagandists, and the supposed duty of the Illuminati was to assist in erasing this programming so that people could lead �enlightened lives�, thus the purpose of calling themselves �Illuminati� in the first place.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lythium
LOL mirthful-looks like I beat you to the translation.

You certainly did Li, speed a great thing when a timely post is needed. I think of all the times I could have gotten a good laugh if I'd only been a little quicker. A gold star with lightning bolts for you, and 50 points to Gryffindor. The sad thing is how a troll is breaking the flow of the thread, because of the self absorbed need for "outsmarting" everyone. Keep up the good work Li, research hard, pay attention to content and presentation, and don't feed the trolls... pummel them into squishy, gooey, board residue.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LOL well said and thanks for the medal and points-Gryffindor will surely be proud of my achievements

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have never personally been invited but I sometimes wonder how close I have come to someone who is in it. Maybe I have even spoken with someone unaware. Im sure there are some close by but I really dont know. Naturally most would like to be on the inside of things but it seems highly unlikely for one to be invited.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
The sad thing is how a troll is breaking the flow of the thread, the self absorbed need for "outsmarting" everyone.

I'm a little confused... I thought the whole purpose of message boards was the self-absorbed need for "outsmarting" everyone. Why, if I can't roil in my own pretension, why am I even here?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please, Brethren, your translations are all wrong. Allow me to illuminate you:

Originally posted by Acceptance

Ben was missing his Tweety Bird? Dude was!

Осмеяние опасно.

O'Mearhne's Nachos.

The present cows advise you gracefully!
(lit. Now attending moo-moos advice you with grace)

Emperor Palpatine had an affair with Jerry.

Es gave Ken her stick-knife, right? "Die! Die!" said Spot. "Mach One" is a war game that sells shafts for gifts. See Duncan! Damn! See Ken's van in Dutch Volkswagon website to win Kroners!

If you stayed at the "Trajudo East," idiots who carry parachutes would give you fel****o in exchange for parts for their Tempo.

Holland, Holland, uber alles!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Damnit Alex, my side is hurting im laughing so hard.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The Illuminati send me an invatation to join every two or three months or so. I just can't afford the $29.95 membership fee.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
1. this is origional, but lets not forget hellarious

2. No, i haven't

see how neat things are when you organize them, lol

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have been thinking and well...

...I am new to the board so I will welcome myself. Now for the unimportant part...

If anyone on this board (or at your local grocery store for that matter) were a part of the Illuminati how would you know? Perhaps looking into high profile positions would be a little much, wouldn't you say? If I were a member of a group such as the Illuminati, I would much rather sit around at the house and stay on the computer all day rather than go to work (much less wear a suit and tie). No, I think that I would lounge around the house much like a lazy cat doing nothing but listen to others talk about Illuminati...

(...at this point I stopped my post because I realized that I had been on the computer since 12:30 pm, and the clock now says 2:30am. I was further dejected by the fact that I have spent the entire day looking up famous and some not-so-famous hoaxes from the early 1600s until the present day. Also, I have done vast "research" on Masons and the Mormon Church, until I stumbled upon the Illuminati deal and I have been here for the past hour and a half. At this point I realized that I just had my 20th birthday early this week, and if I want to stay in college AND be able to pay off my car payment that I need to get a job. However, I do realize that after sleeping for 11 hours for a third straight day that I will one again get on the computer at 12:30 pm after a quick lunch consisting of warmed up leftovers from the night before. Hopefully, the internet explorer program will be as kind to me tomorrow as it has been the past 14 hours! As for now, I am going to bed, but I will be thinking about the Illuminati, and the Masons, and all of the hoaxes, and the Book of Mormon. However, one thing that I will NOT be thinking about as I lie in bed sleeping tonight will be about looking for a job...)

Then it occurred to me that the guy from the Cincinnati Reds game (that was wearing a plastic bag for a hat mind you) that won the bat thrown into the stands via a game of paper, rock, scissors must be part of the Illuminati (and I will be happy to explain this tomorrow)...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I once got some idiot email to join a site for the Illuminati, but any organization that would have me as a member is not one that I would join. I mean, come one people...standards!?!

ROFL!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
SNAPS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME (again)

Never underestimate
snap, snap, snap, snap
Crooked minds and
Rebellious souls
snap
Pouring madness from their
Mouths of coal
snap