Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rexpop

Yes i am well aware that no matter my words, no matter the paranoia, people will undoubtedly construe my actions and words as propaganda or misinformation. In all earnest there is noting i can truly do to dissuade them, all i hope, is i spark some sympathy for the cause, so to inspire people to hold judgment until they have gleaned more of the "factual truth," than that of those whom create them on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by rexpop

Yes i am well aware that no matter my words, no matter the paranoia, people will undoubtedly construe my actions and words as propaganda or misinformation. In all earnest there is noting i can truly do to dissuade them, all i hope, is i spark some sympathy for the cause, so to inspire people to hold judgment until they have gleaned more of the "factual truth," than that of those whom create them on a daily basis.

See, that's the fun thing about secret society conspiracies - the less evidence there is for them, the more sophisticated the societies must be to keep the evidence hidden.
Logic is non-falsifiability's dog!

EDITED to remove a swear typed without thinking.

[edit on 2/3/2008 by rexpop]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Yes, the answer is indeed "man."

It was originally posed by the Sphynx to Oedipus, in Antigone's play oedipus rex.

See, my reply to you was an extremely subtle reference to that. Probably too subtle.

A-ha! But Albert Pike informs us that there is a better answer to that riddle, and by answering "Man," (i.e. by making the physical man the centre of his considerations) Oedipus doomed himself to the events that ultimately brought about his downfall.

The answer Pike hinted at is very much like answering a Zen riddle, though... it's not the kind of answer that mechanical logic can get you to, but it still makes sense (at least if I remember it correctly). Any guesses?

I suspect that Pike would know. IF there is/were an Illuminati I would give him a thumbs up on being a member in good standing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Illuminati don't go on forums.
They have so much unimaginable wealth, they never even have to type, they have people to wipe there behind ffs.
If you ever talk to anyone on the internet who says they are in the Illuminati, they are just mentally ill.Feel sad for them maybe a prayer for them etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Some of you claim you would join the Illuminati if the chance came along. It's easy to say that on the internet but I bet most of you would turn the offer down (if they are real)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd only join the Shards Maban has talked of to get info on the NWO guys.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
STOP dipping my hair in INK!

inkwells in school desks... oooo showing your age there goddess!

(unless of course you meant digi-ink .. then that's a different story..)

-

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
`
19,02,1991, 20:28, 11, 19 , 33

I'll shine light into your hearts, mankind will be cleansed.

it is obvious, don't be surprised or resist

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wanted to join the freemasons. But when my Dad who was one, looked at my UFO Magazine cap and my anti NWO t-shirt he said no way in hell son!!!! lol

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If only you knew the organizations that have control over the Illuminati. Good thing I'm definitely not a part of either of the two *big* ones...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ive spoken to a member of the illuminati about joining before, he has told me i had what it took if had a strong desire to join and my beliefs sit well with theirs. sounded too simple to me. Whatever they truly are im not going to keep my eyes wide shut thats for sure ;-)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join