It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey, I finally got my Cliff Notes, now if I could only do something useful with the info, you know undermine AK in some twisted and devious way.

Darth Abiff, where are you when I need you the most?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
people who count their million are not in the club nor are people like me who wake up to an alarn clock to go to work

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I don't believe there is an Illuminati...I do, however believe that there is a loosely-knit organization of 5-10 men in power who makes decisions via majority rule and who seldom ever meet with each other in person and when they do, their base of operation is always mobile...a hotel room here...a bunker there...a visit to a nearby coffee shope the their security forces will pay to close down for the sake of privacy...If that can be referred to as an Illuminati organization, then I will concede, otherwise I don't think there is anything terribly grand about the whole thing.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
On the same token, people may want us to believe the illuminati theory to throw us off the trail which very well may be thats its just one guy who is really sneaky and sly...someone with pull with the world leaders...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
or maybe its just him...the dreaded palpatine!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I thought this was such an interesting post. Not just because of the topic - though I would love to hear the responses to these questions from some current members - but also because there was such a different tone to the posts than that which we have now. I had to do a double-take on which forum I was reading in!

The contrast definitely shows how much more agenda-driven ATS is now than it used to be. Maybe it's just more sophisticated than it used to be or maybe it's just a reflection of the polarized society in which we live these days.

Anyway, I would sooooo join and then rat them out to the world if I felt they were up to no good. However, if they were truly benevolent, I would remain quiet and try to be a good representative. But I suppose that's what they all say in the beginning...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
there's a lot of affiliated organizations that you can join, and one i'm familiar with is the Demolay. here's link to their international website,
www.demolay.org...
and the logo, w/c i think you're all familiar with.

i actually received a "social" invitation when i was very young but i found them weird, heard a lot of things like they are worshipping "people", and i actually saw an "altar" with pictures of great past members. all the members were sons of doctors, lawyers, or top military officers. (yeah boys only). very secretive and loyal to each other. good kids that are active upstanding citizens today and never got into any kind of trouble. so what are they? secret sleeper soldiers waiting for some kind of war? i can say for sure that they are one secretive bunch. i should have joined

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Anyway, I would sooooo join and then rat them out to the world if I felt they were up to no good. However, if they were truly benevolent, I would remain quiet and try to be a good representative. But I suppose that's what they all say in the beginning...

Assuming such an organization does exist and is not merely CT fodder, what makes you think that you would live to be able to rat them out?Think about it if there were a global network of evil that controlled reality, do you really think that they would not kill an insider with plans of going public?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?"

07/07/07 had arrived, and on this day the extraterrestrials granted me quite some gift. I was sitting in my room, studying conspiracy theories and unsolved mysteries on the computer. It was about 11pm when my eyes began to open. I once again had the third eye. The training program was once again in motion. I moved into my room where I put my television on where I was invited into a secret cult called the illuminati. An advert that showed Freemasons and geniuses of the past, enlightening me of a secret society that is living among us, behind the scenes, literally. As a gift for admission into this cult I was promised a revolutionary game of AFL this weekend, where the swans would put on their biggest game of the year. This was shown to me also via commercials. It’s hard to explain exactly how I came about this information; the best way to think of it is like a giant net covering our globe, locked up inside a matrix controlled by secret authorities and possibly even extraterrestrial beings. Beyond the net is where the real powers are being used. The power of suggestion and thoughts and ideas materializing into action and matter. Any religion is correct as all religions have been created, so what’s stopping you fro m creating your own religion? I continued to watch television with my 3rd eye. The TV was a gateway between the worlds. Now I was definitely communicating to other people through the television, I’m just not sure wether they are the secret societies controlling our world, or it is the entrance between heaven and hell. I saw an evil being lighting himself on fire, feeling no pain, after awhile burning out into a violent scream. Also shown in this vision were 2 mythical books, opposing opposites, one cast into the fire the other remaining. What these beings are doing is using the television and the soul of the actor he is embodying to make a breakthrough and revolutionize the way higher up beings, either passed on or enlightened, can control the world. Another vision I had was with several men in a space shuttle, aware of my presence, looking straight through the matrix right into my TV, watching me, closely deciding wether to push this detonate button up in the craft, blowing up earth. This shows that these elite few that our controlling us are far up in space and once again, probably in contact with extraterrestrial beings. Lastly the third vision I saw was of the dark prince and his plan to bring enlighten, sex, action and freedom to the world. The television is the entrance to this hidden society. Also, the computer became aware. Everything I saw on the computer became a part of a genius of mind control. Look at the icons very closely on windows xp. They tell a lot, the colours etc. Bill gates is definitely in connection, either subliminarly or consciously with this higher power. I was directed to a video clip that had an image of an eye. This video clip showed me the dark prince’s plan. I watched Dilbert the cartoon, clicking on the titles of the episodes based on the feelings that came from reading them. What most was relevant to my thoughts on hand? Synchronicity. The introductory of dilbert tells a lot. And dilbert is actually the devil, trapped in the cartoon series, blinded with white, with his glasses.

Everything is connected to illuminati, everything.
I was giving this saying by the illuminati.
"Life is a video game, secrets are hidden and cheats can be found. Listencarfully to what you hear, watch closely to all that you see, for the treasure is burried within us all"

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i would definitely join,

working my way into getting into the masons already

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am invited with every credit card I get. Every new tax I accept. Every new patriot law that is passed and I sit by and watch. The big oil company mergers as we head swiftly to $5.00 per gallon gasoline.
We all are being invited everyday. Maybe not to the upper ranks but as workers in the lower ranks to serve their higher purpose. We are all being slowly converted one step at a time.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One has to find his own path to enlightenment.

~e

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Funny. A local businessman who owns a business [duh], outside of the front gate of a military base struck up a conversation with me. Strangely enough, a: he was from the same area that I am from, b: he noticed my name tape and asked did I know a person by the same name in an entirely different country, c: I knew that person [my uncle] d: told me that my uncle and a few fellows went on a "masonic" retreat a few years ago, e: nonchalantly added that he wouldnt be surprised if there weren't more members of my family in this organisation.

This person stated that he would like to "sponsor" me. For what exactly, he didn't say. I asked my father were there any masons in our family. Surpisingly he said that "just about everyone in our family" is a mason. [chills] Since I know very little about them, rituals, practises , etc. I don't know if this were for the masons or the illuminati.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_stinky_pinky

Asking either your father or uncle would be a great place to start. Since you can (or at least should) be able to trust the implicity.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_stinky_pinky

He was offering to sponsor you into the Masons. The Illuminati was a quasi-Masonic society that existed in Germany in the late 18th century, which originally tried to recruit members from local Masonic Lodges.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_stinky_pinky
This person stated that he would like to "sponsor" me. For what exactly, he didn't say. I asked my father were there any masons in our family. Surpisingly he said that "just about everyone in our family" is a mason. [chills] Since I know very little about them, rituals, practises , etc. I don't know if this were for the masons or the illuminati.

Sounds like sponsoring you to join Freemasonry. In which case, he seems to believe that you're a person that would bring honor to the fraternity through your character, acts and deeds. It was a compliment.

As far as your family goes, I'm not sure why you would get 'chills' over that.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Duplicate post. Don't sneeze when you hit the "Post" button.

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There is no Illuminati "club" or real organization. We exist as "shards," we call ourselves that because we have not been "re-united" since we went underground after the Bavarian siege. Be aware we DO NOT RECRUIT!!! The Illuminati exists virtually totally underground and at the same time totally public. We utilize the tools of industry and commerce to ensure the world remains reasonably stable until a specific time. We recruit from within our own ranks, only the senior most members "bring in" people; even then we have a "special" selection process to ensure they are the right caliber of person. I will ensure you (although many will not believe me) we are here to do no harm, we recognize ourselves to be an "enlightened" group that wishes to maintain world stabilization until humanity is ready for unification. Although I must stress we will not exercise this ourselves (something people chronically overlook or omit). We in no way shape or form wish to control anything. We have a saying "with power, comes pain.” We exert the minimal amount of force / power necessary to keep world stabilization in check. Senior members are often in high ranking positions of power, out of their own sacrifice sway decisions to ensure we stay on track as a single species. I would urge each and everyone not to "join" the Illuminati, whatever form it may present itself in. The "real Illuminati" are subtle, and the means in which we "recruit" are unique and kept quiet. If you are really going to be brought "in" you will have been in all actuality part of it for quite some time, and not have known it. At which point true “membership” is recognized somewhere thereafter, at least by that shard. I hoped I have helped clarify some misunderstandings.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The catholic church wants you to fear the Illuminati. The Illuminati was created to shatter the Illusion of organized religion and breaks its control over mankind. Thus ILLUMINATING people. However the Catholic Church villainizes every entity that threatens its power and they waged a campaign to take down the illuminati and make the public believe them to be evil.

If you want the truth you only need to open your mind to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join