It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consp Theories from the other side

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
People need to realize that ATS is not a court of law.
The Author stated quite clearly that he was just giving people a glimpse of the alternative theories being tossed around in China.
He also clearly stated that he doesn't agree with any of them. Just thought people would like to see what is being said.

I think the thread is excellent. Seems as if our counterparts in China think along a very similar pattern, for the most part.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

Great read. Plausible? Yes. Reality? Probably not. But does get you thinking.

Every history we've been taught in school is complete BS. I'd love to know human's true history starting when the universe was made. Who knows how old our species is?

What if other nations besides those mentioned are part of this massive Invisible War? Like India - culture is pretty ancient is many signs of long ago civilization.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by really

You are close but these "changes" will occur much sooner than years. We are only weeks away form the actualization that will change "all things" for a period of time. Who so ever believes.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I sense a shift in research towards other parts of the worlds CT's.Very Interesting read.Most interesting read on ats in weeks IMO.Thanks. S&F.Not bad for your 1st thread.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by A por uvas]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Its good to see the people of China are still able to question reality with such regime in power who wish to blinker the public from the truth of their own existance.

Our government in the west are exactly the same but just use a different method.

The one thing that all of the Elite have in common around the world is that they are greedy and always want more power. So they give the public a yesterday type education whilst introducing tomorrow type technology and so of course people will question reality for that reason alone.

ps. I think the entrances which you speak of in Tibet are the entrances for "Agartha"

link   

The awakening is happening all around the world.

Nothing can stop us.....

[edit on 2-9-2009 by EvilTwin666]

link   
Definitely worthy of a star and a flag! I always enjoy small glimpses into other cultures. We get our fair share of that here on ATS simply by interacting with fellow members from all over the globe. Nice work referencing and putting all of this in one spot.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a great post. I'm sure it is hard to find a lot of people talking about this because the way China censors it's citizens but you need to keep looking for more.

Ideally, if you can find something substantiated it will push this subject further to the forefront.

I think people are so self involved they only see other countries being 'part' of a western conspiracy rather than acting in it, or acting in their own.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Excellent job finding this stuff and putting it together for us. I'm impressed.

It's awesome to see that we share many of the same suspicions. It really is a global issue (world financial powers) that we're facing. This information makes me a bit more optimistic, knowing we're all basically on the same page here. And even a gov't like China's cannot oppress the mind and spirit of man... people can still think freely, no gov't can really control the philosophical/ideological evolution of human society.

Fantastic thread. Good to know we have some conspiracy theorist allies in China!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Excellent topic. By comparing notes from around the World, it'll be easier to gain more knowledge.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Do you have any proof that backs up your claims? For this reason, all of your claims are just fiction. I am reporting this guy.

These are not my claims, I just translate things. Yes we need more proof but anything coming from these posters, even as proof, are still subject to question. Verify through personal experience, that's the only way to be sure of.

The reason I believe some of these posters are at least coming from official channels is because on Chinese web posting rumors especially ones that involve political matters is a hard no no -- there's even laws for that. I could be wrong though, maybe they have been relaxing the Internet regulations in recent years.

Anyway that's just one way to look at it. I do advise all of you to take the info with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Kinda lost me with the super human/paranormal part. But other than that, a superb thread.

Thanks. Yeah there's some crazy stuff alright. People in the original threads have been talking about crazier stuff since I started translating/digesting and I decided just drop those and get the "saner version" done first.

Originally posted by MrWebby666
Very Nice Post Here. Alot of The Info Seems Quite Realistic And Probably Is Happening. I Like Teh Bit About The Chinese County Been Under Investigation.

Could You Tell me More About The 29 Episodes Of CCTV (i think thats what it was) That U Mentioned, Sounds Intriguing =]

MrWebby666
=]

Hello. It's a quite popular series called Explore & Discover: Secret Worlds ("探索·发现 秘境追踪V"). Previous seasons occasionally showing stuff about aliens, but the 5th season dedicated entirely on UFO/alien phenomena, subtitled Offlimits ("禁止入内").

You can watch it on youku
www.youku.com...

or tudou
www.tudou.com...

Try watch at night local time (GMT+8), you get better speed. If these two sites are still too slow, maybe you can try searching for other sites:
google search

[edit on 2-9-2009 by nighinfinite]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
To all those that are yelling at the OP to provide proof or you wont believe it. You just don't get it do you? The OP provided a look at the alternative theories from another continent. He's not trying to convince you of anything. It's a read and something that if you wanted some sources he linked to the original sites. It surprises me how hypocritical the people on this forum can be. Read the posts before you go off railing about proof and evidence, keep your knickers on!!

To the OP: I like that you brought about thinking what other countries are discussing on their own alternative forums, now I want to check out more forums! Thanks for broadening the horizons!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Guys thanks for the support. I'm glad you like it, definitely took me a lot of time to translate and fix grammar/spellings. Although all credit goes to the original posters.

Originally posted by really
Thanks. Really great thread.

"We are very, very close to great changes in the coming years, whether it’s violent or non-violent, these changes will affect us greatly."

Would you have any insight into what the writer or other Chinese "conspiracy" theorists believe are "the great changes in the coming years?" Is this like a 2012 reference?

Thanks. Really enjoyed it.

It probably implies major regional wars or economic conflicts that may change the world order, since the guy who said this isn't a CT type of guy. He just write posts analysing current events and explaining trends from a eco-political point of view. So nothing really "alternative", just a personal political forecast/prediction.

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

Its good to see the people of China are still able to question reality with such regime in power who wish to blinker the public from the truth of their own existance.

Our government in the west are exactly the same but just use a different method.

The one thing that all of the Elite have in common around the world is that they are greedy and always want more power. So they give the public a yesterday type education whilst introducing tomorrow type technology and so of course people will question reality for that reason alone.

ps. I think the entrances which you speak of in Tibet are the entrances for "Agartha"

Yeah the Chinese forums are becoming more "multi-polar" in recent years. Lots of discontentment coming from all kinds of people. Is it just the Internet laws being relaxed more or is the government becoming more adept at things, I don't know.

I have no idea what "Agartha" is, though I'm interested. Could you point some directions?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the information, going to take some time to go through it. Always been fascinated by Chinese history and culture, guess it's the proximity of Australia to Asia.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
interesting stuff thank you for posting this
i particularly believe the superhuman bit.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No trustworthy sources?

Gotta have some links of studies and researches.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wow, intensely interesting.

S&F fo you!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
@ the OP

Star and flag. One of the more interesting threads on here lately. A subject that had never even entered my mind before

@rygi23 and fordrew

Are you serious? If you're going to report this OP then you might want to report the OP's of 98% of the threads on ATS.

Congratulations on not even fully reading what the OP had even said by the way

[edit on 2-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nice thread! He did mention it was a collection of popular conspiracies. As I can see as of today most of ours in the western part of the world are pretty much the same. The similarities no real proof of anything only speculations and no hard proof to show the world.

Still very entertaining.

Two Thumbs up

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
everything in the op's post seems to make sense, i cant find any overtly contradictory material in what they are saying. granted some of the things mentioned are pretty extreme but closing your mind to something just because YOU personally find it hard to believe is in my opinion ignorant. so i would suggest that people take the time to do their own research.

i personally happen to agree that we are all doomed. i cant see things getting any better. they have the entire world by the short and curlies. all because they understand the one weakness humans have. the desire for power. the very thing that drives men to succeed is the same thing that traps them. so long story short you can sing "Cum Ba Ya" by the campfire hold hand and pray that the aliens or whatever the flavour of the month is to save us but unless we kick these power hungry lunatics out of power we are doomed. but dont take my word for it. wait 5 more year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join