It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consp Theories from the other side

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting to see the Chinese perspective about whats going on
Certainly some new things to ponder over. And some familiar territory covered there as well.

The thing which really got my attention was the obvious description of the Annunaki and Elohim and greys. If there is some kind of physical record of the earth's history (scrolls or tablets) which can corroborate the information on the sumer tablets, that would be a major score for all of the Annunaki advocates.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think they are on to something, SFOD-Delta is all over the place, esspecially to retrieve ancient technology, that's why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.

The secret war has been going on for a while, we have actively engaged the Russians in the past, the only purpose was to gage weapons technology rather than to fight for dominance, but now I imagine they are fighting for ancient sights where technology can be found to enhance our current tech.

We are FAR ahead in the black world when it comes to technology, what we have on the surface is primitive.

Disclaimer.
I do not claim that anything I say is either the truth or a fabrication, I share my information believing to the best of my knowledge that it is true.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You know this is the one thing that really pi**es me off here!

Why are people asking for proof and sources? did anyone even read this guys full opening post?

He's presenting a snapshot of what people are talking about in another part of the world......thats all! he's not presenting the information as fact!

Great post, very informative S & F !

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Kinda lost me with the super human/paranormal part. But other than that, a superb thread.

I think it has to do with the percentage of our brain that we use.
If I'm not mistaken we use something like 5 or 10% of our actual brains capabilities.

Coincidentally, I was watching that recent kids movie with my young nephews, Race to Witch Mountain. The "human like aliens", two kids, tell the main human character of the movie that humans haven't learnt to use the full capacity of their minds(whereas they, the aliens, had, and could do all sorts of things like moving objects with their minds)

[edit on 3-9-2009 by BLV12]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Great post, interesting to see a different perspective on CTs.

S & F!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My BS meter has went off the scale.

Oh god I'v never laughed so much in my life.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A lot of countries have individuals with 'abilities'

The most known 'ability' I've came across inside china, would be those that bend spoons, and those that gives out limited healing flow from their hand, sort of like acupuncture.

Don't know if it's believable, but there are a lot of documentaries and stuff from China. not saying they're 70% reliable but still..

So yes, i'd take the information from the original with a major grain of salt. It is kind of interesting, other than the "War" part which I think is kinda misinfoed. If China and the US does kill each other "secretly", then might as well not establish free trades among each other.

Apologies of my above reply doesn't sound sensible. I rarely reply towards forum posts.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Great thread, some interesting theories and nice to see what other cultures are discussing at present.

There seems to be a lot of correlation between people in different continents picking up on the same subjects; something I hope troubles, even a little, the NWO and TPTB.

Great for a first thread too, well done!

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Do you have any proof that backs up your claims? For this reason, all of your claims are just fiction. I am reporting this guy.

What are you doing on this site!Go on then, report this guy!lol

OP thank you for posting this,I havnt digested it all but it has been a great read so far.There stories tie in with our stories too,floods and all!

thank.flag and star

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Many interesting theories. Great Thread!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Napoleon has said: Left to sleep China, because to its awakening the world will shake! ” I think that China has already yawning and is about to come down from its bed....

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

I was wondering if someone was going to point out the eerily similar stories we see in these Chinese forums as are covered here on ATS.

The big eyes sound like the grays, and the beautiful people the nordics, and the evil race looking to take over the Earth, who are capable of possessing others are also talked about on forums here.

I have also read that there were supposedly several spaceships found in Tibet. That would explain why China conquered Tibet, because there doesn't seem to be any other logical reason. I wonder if the western powers managed to grab a few of those ships? Supposedly the NAZIs had developed flying saucer capability.

Then of course the concept that massive change is occurring at this time to determine the future of mankind.

I wonder if the people on these Chinese forums know about the people who supposedly lived in the mountains near Death Valley, and Mount Shasta. Supposedly mysterious people still live at Mt Shasta, and many encounters have been reported by people living there. These are supposed to be the Nordics, or beautiful people, who keep warning out governments to turn back from their efforts towards weapons of mass destruction.

Hey, it is all probably modern mythology, but I think it is fun to discuss.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In these days there is an increase of UFO sightings in China and I would want indeed to know what they said on the Chinese forums on these sights…

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
@ nighinfinite

You have been telling things that are confirmed by other sources. However the financial side is too complicated in it's whole because than the vatican, the FED and so need to be mentioned. But it's good to hear about the chinese side for a change.

Most things are known today, also Tibet is old news. There is an underground world under Tibet. About the rest I shall remain quit.
Remember somewhere around 1970-80 that there was an invasion through a natural portal that was located in the air. Many were shot down and the chinese were able to fight them down. The portal was destryed with some technology.

And yes the first acient Asia people were dark haird and their faces looked like a bit of the pre-humans.

PS Nice to have you on board.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Flying Saucers info looks good.

As for ET life visitation, I'll give angels and God and that's about the
most eventful visitation if those count.

There rest is too much to evaluate since I can't give them anything
to evaluate.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Great topic. Id like to read more too. And yes, it was mentiond that free speech isnt a major part of China due to websites being restricted or under observation. I find it intresting with this and most related topics on how Alien tech is kept secret. Does anyone ever think that if Goverments let it become public, they may learn more about some of their lesser known objects? Its just TPTB being stubbon. Also the Races they talk about, big eyes (assuming there Grays) the beauts (the plaudians?) and giants... Erm.. Anyway, seems we all may have a common enemy in the ideal of the so called 'anialators' which, maybe could be reptil? Although i dont want to catogrise since it hasnt been proved. I also find the Tibet caves intresting. Sure i read a similar topic on here about 'doorways' to other places. Anyway, if theres more info about the OP's topic, even if its from other countrys please do mention it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey infinite, thanks for your post and bringing info from over there it is much appreciated. Could you give more information on the annihilators? u2u is fine as well

The view about the annihilators sounds eerily similar to demons/satans/etc, battle for souls and such. Any more info or links would be appreciated, please u2u too if you feel appropriate!

Thanks, and ignore the trolls replying to ya mate

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This part:

Originally posted by nighinfinite

The (covered-up or unknown) History of Ancient China

• A West Zhou record states that, "The Prophecy was fulfilled, the divine dynasty fell, the great flood started, the divine land sank. A ten thousand year [of civilization] degraded into [today's] Zhou, many the ancients were lost, time had elapsed as flying arrows." - This passage actually describes what exactly had happened, not just a poem.
  • After the flood, the Xia state was established. The earliest Xia people enjoyed constant summer. The Xia's upper class consisted of about hundreds of "divine women", and lower class consisted of all men. Every ten or so years the Xia immigrants would ride on "flying vehicles" and expand to other regions. They mated with the local Hua people, and through assimilations their offspring would be called the HuaXia people. Some 2000 years after the great flood, "People from the moon" took those "divine women" back, and so the Xia state came to an end.
  • Under HuaXia people's reign, many colors of people co-existed; there were even two interesting groups of people of several hundreds population lived in the region: "The Big Eyes", "The Beauties" and “The Giants”. The record describes The Big Eyes as: "[Their] body is like a thin child’s; eyes are like a child's fists [in size]". They are very weak physically, will only eat fluidic food such as juice and cereal paste. They are very sensitive and easily scared. They are very good at earth science and they can easily repair the "flying vehicles". The Big Eyes have little physical strength so they build special vehicles for themselves which look like a big bug. This special vehicle has six legs and literally crawls, very fast. From a distance away, a big eye inside the bug vehicle would look like a bug with a erecting head.
  • The Beauties look like a smaller framed version of today's white people, although there are some notable differences. The Beauties' eye color is "deep blue"; their hair color is "that of shining gold". Also their skin is like that of a baby's and you can clearly see blood vessels through their somewhat transparent skin. They look very attractive but have a piquant personality compared to The Big Eyes. Because of the nature habits of these two people, they annoy each other. It is decided The Big Eyes will live south of Yellow river, The Beauties will live north.
  • The Giants are kept as pet by The Beauties. They are a very docile humanoid race with low IQ. The Beauties would play with them and sit on their shoulders.
  • The Beauties and The Big Eyes both warned Earth’s native inhabitants about a certain group or race called “The Annihilators”, who are very malevolent. The annihilators have a form of their own but can also take the form of these two races. There are also some “slaves of the annihilators” and “brutal mutants” among their races. So it is advised not every one of The Beauties or The Big Eyes is good in nature, should we encounter them.
  • “The annihilators”: Tens of thousands years ago all kinds of intelligence beings in the land lived together without wars or even fighting. Later “the annihilators” came to attack the earth, wars had since begun. The annihilators can live without a physical body, and can assume a physical body when needed. They devour souls of “lesser beings”, such as human’s. They cannot devour souls of “beings from divine world” (those who created planets and stars and populated them with lesser beings).
  • A soul individually devoured is called “lesser annihilation”. There is also “greater annihilation”, where a large number of people would die in a short period of time and release their souls to feed “the annihilators”.
  • OS believes there is also “the annihilators” in control of many of today’s governments.

and this part:

Originally posted by nighinfinite

The Invisible Wars

Even though this faction does not hold a decidedly majority of power, they have several key industries and sectors in their pocket, and they have been trying to gain control of the PLA. If that happens, China would be a fully qualified “ally” and become another tool used by the cartels to advance their global agenda

Conti. Part 2

Are especially interesting.
Where can we find more information about them?

Star and Flag for giving us a glimpse beyond the great firewall.
I always wondered about what kind of conspiracies people like to talk about in this interesting country.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

S&F!
For this very interesting thread.

I do know about some of the Tibetian stories about 'Visitors from the Sky' who got standed in the mountains there.

The info you translated seems on several issues similar to stories we've heard in the West.

Inahillators (?) could be Annunaki ?
Beauties could be Greys ?
Giants could be a crossbreed Alien/Ape?

Also the story of mankind's fall after the Divine Destiny which ended with the Great Flood, sounds very alike Egyptian, South- & North American, Aboriginal and even Chinese stories of this event.

Even the Political/Government 'war' conspieracy stories seem to have the same ingredients then the Western stories.

Not taking every word for granted but it surely tickles my brain to try to put 1 & 1 together.

Thx for posting!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thank you for your research. I have been trying to find anything about "the other side" for a long time.
Keep up the good work!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join