It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consp Theories from the other side

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Lazyninja

I wonder if the people on these Chinese forums know about the people who supposedly lived in the mountains near Death Valley, and Mount Shasta. Supposedly mysterious people still live at Mt Shasta, and many encounters have been reported by people living there. These are supposed to be the Nordics, or beautiful people, who keep warning out governments to turn back from their efforts towards weapons of mass destruction.

I have read some about Mt Shasta on Rumor Mill News, but nowhere else. I would love to know somewhere else to research it.

Thank you so much, OP, for telling us about this. I can't read Chinese, so if you have any more translations or can tell us how to find this stuff translated, please tell us. Keep it coming!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

I would have loved for this thread to continue. There is a great deal of material here that I feel warrants attention. I would have liked some links perhaps and sources where this material has been derived so that I would be able to continue this research and see where it leads me.

I find it compelling and incredibly telling.
Thanks for sharing and I'm hoping you will continue this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

I had some great links on the stuff, but I lost them.

I think here on this site there are some good discussions on this stuff, and I think I might have post some of those links there. I would have to search for the stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
@ poet1b : always download the webpages that are very interesting to you ! Websites comes and goes... One day the internet will be "closed" and reopened with much restrictions. Many websites will not exist anymore. So much work will be lost. Even if it will be accesible for anyone, just like now, what's lost is lost.

That's what I am doing lately, downloaden so I have the time to cut and paste in a doc. And the word annihilator in the context of ET has been mentioned before. That was somewhere in the 70's I think. Much what Nighinfinite has been saying was already released sins years on the internet. But that this has be reaffirmed from the Chinese side is good to know. However it could have been copied and pasted too !

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The Chinese theories here remind me of their spiritual leaders. They go into a cave or a mountain for months or years without food.

When they return they have become enlightened or imbued with special knowledge.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
excellent material you've translated. Oriental cultures and their backgrounds are very unknown here, and it's never bad to read what's happening out there.
S+F for you and i hope you can still digging into those forums and giving us some translations time to time (if you can, i don't want to bother you =))
THANKS again

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hey guys I definitely will translate more. When I started organizing materials those threads had also been growing very fast with new info and new flaming wars soaring up reply count. So I will have a lot of reading and filtering to do.

reply to post by spacebot

Actually it took me a bit of courage to post this part (alleged history of ancient China). Glad you like it.

As mentioned before, I took the liberty of filtering out info I found too extreme. The original article has some extreme claims like these but is overall a very lengthy article talking about Daoism, Confucianism, history, world politcs, class war, etc. The author said the history of the world is covered up and their people know the true history that is passed on to generations within their society (Binjia or 兵家). I will translate more of it if you are interested.

The Invisible War part comes from several posters confirmed to be PLA insiders, as well as some self-proclaimed PLA insiders. In a recent post one of them revealed a squadron of PLA came back home from Afghanistan with some M16A3. Now normally it is not news PLA confiscating American weapons in conflicts with militant groups in bordering countries, because there are a lot of them are US sponsored. But M16A3 afaik is exclusively used by US Navy SEAL.

So this is one of those posts that doesn't say much in itself, but adds some credibility to the whole thing, perhaps.

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nighinfinite

I would have loved for this thread to continue. There is a great deal of material here that I feel warrants attention. I would have liked some links perhaps and sources where this material has been derived so that I would be able to continue this research and see where it leads me.

I find it compelling and incredibly telling.
Thanks for sharing and I'm hoping you will continue this thread.

Hello, most of the stuff comes from threads on xhclub.net. There are a lot of Chinese sites dedicated to mysteries and alternative theories but I avoid them generally. However xhclub is a well known Politics/Economics/Military site with some confirmed insiders posting and also many unconfirmed ones. That's not to say there's less bull#ting either. The problem with CT communities in China is that they are much less developed and much less formal than their Western Counterparts. Most of the stuff present is still at hearsay and forum posts level. It would take a while before we see more essays of CT coming out.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by nighinfinite]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
interesting stuff thank you for posting this
i particularly believe the superhuman bit.

The Chinese President Hu has one of the guys tagging along everywhere the President goes. I've been thinking if it's true what kind of power he possess. Something to do with precognition so he can help the president avoid danger? What is said about this person is that he has healing abilities. A lot of high ranking officials asked for his service.

Love that kitten in your signature. Every time I see it online it makes me smile.

This is the CLEP (Chinese Lunar Exploration Program) logo the original post referred to:

Some obvious clues:

• The blue stroke resembles a traditional Chinese dragon like this one:

• Doves at the tip of the stroke represent peace
  • Two black strokes represent foot steps and finish the Chinese character "" (the moon)

That's about all the meaning I can dig out. IMO a pretty straightforward logo.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by nighinfinite]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
good thread. it sounds like the chinese have had
a large underground ufo base for a long time.but, just try and get them to
say anything about it...?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
My BS meter has went off the scale.
Oh god I'v never laughed so much in my life.

I have noticed over the years that those who do not understand something attempt to cover their ignorance with idiotic laughter

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I had some great links on the stuff, but I lost them.

Originally posted by Egyptia

Well then my friends... I shall have to apply my usual tactics to this cause...

Here we are on page 4 and I see a bunch of the usual "I am Sooo smart I don't need to read the material" posts and a bunch of T&C violations like one line S&F Great thread" posts

True I will add my S&F... it's a great thread... and last few weeks I have actually been looking at China... in fact some of my earlier posts can already flesh out the OP's topic list

But not one member out there even looked up ONE topic from that long list and did a Google search?

tsk tsk.... :shk:

No one even tossed in the "Dropa" story? Real or not it sure fits into this topic

Okay... I will have to start by pulling all those items from the OP and put them on a page so I can add notes between... this will take some time...

I think I will start with the SCIENCE category because I have something on that that has documentation

I'll be baacck

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Ya know what, I did save the material from that website, and just finally remembered and found it.

www.geocities.com...

The author of the following story is a Navaho Indian. He revealed this tribal secret which he learned from the Paiute Indians, who inhabit the Great Basin and Mojave deserts of Utah, Nevada, and California.

"...Most of you who read this are probably white men of a blood only a century or two out of Europe. You speak in your papers of the Flying Saucers or Mystery Ships as something new, and strangely typical of the twentieth century. How could you but think otherwise? Yet if you had red skin, and were of a blood which had been born and bred of the land for untold thousands of years, you would know this is not true. You would know that your ancestors living in these mountains and upon these prairies for numberless generations, had seen these ships before, and had passed down the story in the legends which are the unwritten history of your people. You do not believe? Well, after all, why should you? But knowing your scornful unbelief, the storytellers of my people have closed their lips in bitterness against the outward flow of this knowledge.

I am going to have to find out how to post a thread with my own topic title, and my own story. I just had some very strange stuff happen to me.

Here is the home page of the site. Very cool stuff.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I am going to have to find out how to post a thread with my own topic title, and my own story. I just had some very strange stuff happen to me.

PSSST bottom of the page beside the reply button... say 'new thread'

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great Stuff OP! Thanks for it!

The Chinese are really pushing ahead with this stuff.

According to our Air Force, The Chinese have been working on teleportation for quite some time now. The Chinese research is not discounted and is included in the Air Force Teleportation Physics study:

Additional research carried out by the Aerospace Medicine Engineering Institute in Beijing was reported in the July 1990 issue of the Chinese Journal of Somatic Science (Kongzhi et al., 1990; Jinggen et al., 1990; Banghui, 1990), which was also translated into English by the DIA. Reported in several articles are experiments involving the videotaping and high-speed photography of the transfer of test specimens (nuts, bundles of matches, pills, nails, thread, photosensitive paper, chemically treated paper, sponges dipped in FeCl3, etc.) through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, double layered KCNS type paper bags, sealed glass bottles and tubes with sealed caps, and sealed plastic film canisters without the walls of any of these containers being breached. All of the Chinese experiments reported using gifted children and young adults, who possessed well-known extraordinary PK ability, to cause the teleportation of the various test specimens. In all the experimental cases that were reported, the test specimens that were teleported were completely unaltered or unchanged from their initial state, even the insects were unaffected by being teleported. The experiments were well controlled, scientifically recorded, and the experimental results were always repeatable.

The Chinese papers are all extremely interesting and very well written, and they show photographs and schematic diagrams of the various experimental setups. The experimental protocols were explained in lengthy detail, and thorough data and statistical analysis were presented in the results.

-DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

Using Micro-transmitters as teleportation test specimens:

The radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency measurements) during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation (note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);

Teleportation

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, that easy. I guess I should also start that thread on plasma life forms as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

If I remember right, on that website I linked to above, the U.S. has been using teletransportation for a while now, since the Philadelphia experiment.

I find this all hard to believe, but who knows. It is a very interesting conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I find this all hard to believe, but who knows. It is a very interesting conspiracy theory.

What theory?

I am just posting excerpts from this Air Force document:

Air Force Teleportation Physics Study (.pdf)

Edit: Poet, Thanks for posting that link BTW

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You guys will like this...

It is also from the Air Force Teleportation Physics Study:

Chapter 5 gives an in-depth overview of unusual teleportation phenomena that occur naturally and under laboratory conditions. The teleportation phenomenon discussed in the chapter is based on psychokinesis (PK), which is a category of psychotronics. The U.S. military-intelligence literature is reviewed, which relates the historical scientific research performed on PK-teleportation in the U.S., China and the former Soviet Union. The material discussed in the chapter largely challenges the current physics paradigm; however, extensive controlled and repeatable laboratory data exists to suggest that PK-teleportation is quite real and that it is controllable. The report ends with a combined list of references.

Kinda makes you want to read Chapter Five doesn't it?

Then in the Abstract there is this bit about natural occurring teleportation phenomenon that have already been studied (think about that):

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

I will now post some of the more interesting interesting Results and facts that the Chinese obtained during their research - results which our Air Force accepts as valid and credible :

The combined results from the several Chinese experiments showed that:

Different research groups designed different experimental protocols, used different gifted psychics, used different sealed containers, and used different test specimens (live insects, bulk inanimate objects, and even radio micro-transmitters were used to track the location of the specimens) that were to be teleported;

The time required for the teleportation of test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, and this was not dependent on the test specimen that was used, the sealed container that was used (or its barrier thickness), which experimental protocol was used, or which psychic was being used.

The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded in one series of experiments that test specimens would physically “meld” or blend with the walls of sealed containers; and recorded in a different series of experiments that test specimens would simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location (after seconds to several minutes of time transpired), such that the test specimen did not actually undergo total material disintegration/reintegration during teleportation – this data is important, because without the aid of electronic monitoring instruments, the average person’s sensory organs and usual methods of detection are temporarily unable to perceive the test specimen’s (ambiguous) existence during the teleportation process;

The radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency measurements) during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation (note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);

Before and after “passing through the container wall/barrier”, the test specimen and the container’s wall/barrier are both complete solid objects;

The gifted psychics were never allowed to see (they were blindfolded in many experiments) or touch each of the test specimens or the sealed containers before and after experiments were conducted, and only the experimenters touched the specimens and containers (using both blind and double-blind protocols);

The experimental results were all repeatable.

The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple independent outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all times to ensure total fidelity of the experiments.

This is from page 60 - Now there are some tapes that I would like to watch:

The Chinese researchers reported in their teleportation experiments that high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens physically “melding” or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and in a different series of experiments the test specimens would simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location (after seconds to several minutes of time transpired).

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join