It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythbusters Blocked From Revealing RFID Myths

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah, the notion that they were blocked from airing a segment showing possible negative aspects of RFID has been covered a few times. For those interested, there's also this thread, and this thread covering the topic.

Personally, what I find even more interesting is the positive spin they seemed to give RFID in a segment they did air (as discussed here, and here). I've gotta admit I'm a bit curious to know if this "positive" segment came before, or after Tory had the infamous conference call.

[edit on 9/2/09 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So they want to Chip Humans, well that means they can manage us like cattle now don’t it... who's going to stop them ... You..
right. but all of us are kind of hard to ignore. "They" who ever they are just killed 3200 Americans on 911 and walked, this stuff is all related.
If you look at the evidence that the people and Pilots, Generals, Eyewitnesses, basically anyone who really looks into 911, its hard to come to any other conclusion,
however, we have not had a trial for 911 yet, and we must presume innocence, until proven guilty in a court of law.
That’s the Problem, we the people can not get a new investigation. be satisfied with the $660K investigation and go away. (what they didn’t say is they spent what 42 million
investigating Clintons Mistress). excuse me, someone murdered 3200 Americans on American Soil and we have questions, they will not answer.
The Crime has been investigated by Citizen Investigative Teams. you can do your own investigation, I did and I'm sorry to say. ah ah were in deep do doo.
And we have Freedom of Choice... what are the choices. starve - die .. where is the freedom part... (FYI china just passed Universal Health Care, and also
check out what the World Health Organizations Idea of health care ... Obama Care sort of looks very much like the WHO literature.

Let me know when we need to do a sit in at the state capitals across this land, I want my choices and freedoms, and liberties back. PERIOD
Until then.. lets remind Washington DC. about America "DON’T TREAD ON ME" Fly the Gadsden Flag, and since our nation is in distress,
the proper way to fly the stars and stripes is upside down. a international signal\flag of Distress. lets be heard too...Play God Bless The USA, and request patriotic songs on the radio.
going down the road. There is a reason they are not playing them on the tv and radio, we need to make up for the absence of these uniting songs.
Ron Paul has it right, it time to voice your opposition to this banking empire that has us living on other peoples money.
The Real America should be working, having fun, heading in a direction worth going - A vision, we should be mining, refining,
building and shipping... but this government has us FAT, LAZY and STUPID. you listen to the TV are you aware everything
you read see or hear is controlled through 6 sources. which is only 6 voices easy to manage.
I can't predict the future, but I do recommend you making as many friends as you can, the more you have the more for you.
I thought of a cheap, Neighborhood alert system a while back, it cost about $50 bucks, and replaces the old school \ church bells,
they are called boat horns and case of 12 horns $50, Pretty Cheap Neighborhood Security System - just hit the horn. I'll hit mine and come a running with
the neighborhood. Pitchforks and torches.

Well its going to get hairy from here on out me thinks. the beast is not ashamed of his actions, and feels confident in controlling the masses, at the same time
they are preparing for masses, really wild huh, I see it coming they are getting more aggressive in their language and should start resorting to force very shortly.
so this is all scripted, it scary. they know where we will be we don’t. its like your going to take it and like it ... get it~ Kapea'sh

check out something called WEBBOTS they do predictions and are amazingly accurate.
PEACE Through Overwhelming Force, and Numbers ... E PLURIBUS UNUM

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's rather fishy.
If we petitioned enough, do you think we could manage to get the episode to air?
After all, Discovery's ratings are due to us the viewers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I found this rather interesting website I thought I would share.

We The People Will Not Be Chipped...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I found this video while looking for videos for one of my threads and thought I would share it here.

Mythbusters : Denied Permission to "Bust" RFID

The Verichip/Digital Angel RFID chip is being discussed below :

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

Mythbusters was cool for even mentioning it and I saw one episode where they first discussed it.

Just sharing the knowledge.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join