It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythbusters Blocked From Revealing RFID Myths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Dear and14263

Now I know I am really living in the back woods and that is where I like it.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention as I had not heard of it before this thread.

The plains of Mongolia are looking real good right now.

In the beginning it was barter then some bright spark had the idea that carrying a bit of Gold or Silver it was a little more convenient. That worked ok at least the metal had value or at least they thought it had value. It went from there to banks holding the gold and issuing notes, they got that past most of us but not the Chinese or a lot of Asians in general. They are the smart ones they don’t trust anybody least of all banks.

So then it all went digital we are out of our minds, totally gaga. Billionaires rely on economic institutions telling them they are rich. The rest of us that we are poor and it is all just 01010101 and not an ordinary thing more.

It is perceived in society that the police, armed forces, etc, etc, are there to protect society. When to my mind it is to protect them from us and only that.

RFID is very simple it is the next version of Control of us for them.

Just say No to RFID.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Verichip RFID subdermal implant will probably be put into humans in
Europe first. They will not be allowed to buy,sell or trade
unless they have the chip on their hand or on their forehead.
That will allow Europe to harness the underground economy.
How will they sell it to them???

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Texas Instruments just freaking had lawyers write MEMESTREAMS to make them take down a hyperlink and insisted they quit discussing forging a TI digital signature. They use the DMCA like it is their personal nuke.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Uhm... why are we talking about something from Sept of 2008?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

A triangulation system could be put into place to track people's whereabouts, which of course would be abused by corrupt government officials and organized crime groups. It wouldn't be like a cell phone that requires a removable battery.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh how small the people think. Why not give invisible RFID ink tattoos to the people instead of a chip. The company is called Somark.

The original number would be matched to your specific DNA, then a random numbers generating computer would change each persons number on a regular basis so as to be unhackable.

If a system meltdown occurred, the original number matched to your DNA would be retrieved and a new number issued. All computer controlled.

Stop worrying about the chip, it wont happen, but the RFID tattoo will.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by skepticantiseptic]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How do we detect or remove an RFID chip once it is in place. Same for the RFID tattoo idea above. There has to be a way to detect in a person and remove it and same with the tattoo without skinning the person alive. How How How?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
How do we detect or remove an RFID chip once it is in place. Same for the RFID tattoo idea above. There has to be a way to detect in a person and remove it and same with the tattoo without skinning the person alive. How How How?

Removing it would make you a criminal and be punished by several years in prison. No way to do it without going rogue and labeled as a crazy dissenter.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It has to be done then and let me tell you...if you can read this then you are the resistance. If you want allies then you have 100 million christians who will resist the mark of the beast. They will not win this one. Period.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Always a resistance to every side. I wont be here for that I assure you, and millions of Christians wont either. Thank God.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Why do you feel the need to comment at all if you’re not going to add to the discussion? Your post is off topic and I would hope that a mod would meander in and remove it.

I don't know how reliable the site is as a whole however I will post the info here.

In this Instructable I will describe different ways to block or kill RFID tags. RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. If you do not know about this technology yet, you should definitely start familiarizing yourself with it, because the number of different devices that utilize these types of tags is growing exponentially

www.instructables.com...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here is something I found on the worlds smallest rfid chip enjoy

Hitachi develops world’s smallest RFID chip Hitachi claims their chip measures only 0.075×0.075mm, 80% smaller than the company’s smallest RFID chip available now. The new chip is made by observing how human cells are worked with in medicine. In the production process, the new chips are first floated in a liquid solution, picked up individually using a pipette and then transferred on to a substrate.

crunchgear

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Does this mean that you are in favor of RFID chips impanted in people? Inquiring minds want to know why you think that way. What are the benefits? We've been doing just fine for thousand upon thousands of years without this technology. We'll be fine now without it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

I will go down fighting before they stick that thing under my skin. Some may call me stupid, I say I am smart enough to stay off the grid and under their radar.They'll have to catch me first.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
mmk this is interesting, I did however watch an episode of mythbusters which talked about rfid chips...the ones suggested for medical use...carrie (however her name's spelt) now has one in her arm. they injected one into her arm & did some tests to see if it would blow up during an MRI scan, it didn't blow up & she didn't lose an arm but that was also the only thing the experimented with re:rfid....I did notice that the guy who always wears a cap 'jokingly' making suggestions about hacking & tracking & big brother, to which the others 'jokingly' said something along the lines of 'better not go there or we'll have ppl after us/dissapear' but they were never hired for their acting skills and some genuine fear/anxiety is visible on their faces while they make these 'jokes'. I live in OZ the episode played on SBS, maybe americans didn't get this episode??

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

What I can understand from this is that probably there is obviously enough momentum on the "market" (whoever deals with RFID technology) to believe this is the new thing and will be very lucrative to deal with mastering any kind of application or ability that relates to it, one of them would be ehh.. population control. Who wouldn't pay big money in order to be able to have a share of control in peoples thoughts? Everyone and their dog would if they could!
Therefore it has to be that big brands and big institutions are already gathering strength to protect their new way of making profits.
If this isn't very alarming I don't know what it is.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkansas
This is the best news ever.. WE CAN PROGRAM OUR OWN RFiD Chips when they are forcibly installed by the NWO.. Think of the possibilities..

Oh how nice..
What a better way to force the unsuspected public to adopt RFID technology on their own. Your own programmable chip. It 30 years from now can be your cordless keyless keyboard, your interactive internet thing, your iPod, your cellphone, even your own voice, or any kind of monitoring device, but fear not it can be totally controlled by YOU! Like you would know if someone would be able to hack right through your brain and everything else that is connected with it at same time, like everything you use and interact with in everyday life. This kind of reality is 30 years away tops.

It doesn't even have to be someone else hacking or manipulating the data stream, if everything gets interconnected with information libraries and interactivity databases, service processing hubs and someone pulls the master plug for a while then it's all over. Back to stone age in a heartbeat.
How sane this choice of direction for the future technology would be?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I recall an article a while back, that I cannot seem to find right now, about someone doing a test with an RFID transmitter and driving around the city and picking up a few dozen RFID accounts...

I don't think they are very safe at all!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Roswell happened in 1947 but we still talk about that.

Forgive the off topic post but it needs pointing out how odd it is that rather than bypass the thread you obviously had no interest in you stopped by and made a pointless comment. Are you the person that keeps telling me my hedge is blocking the path outside?

If you want to report the thread to the mods or dig up any older threads on this subject feel free.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It doesn't really much matter

When people have to live like this, they will be miserable, most people already are miserable with this level of current control in our lives.

When misery is in epidemic proportions the system will collapse entirely.

Whatever duration this last for

A: it will be short

B: there won't be a modern civilization that reads chips when it's over.

The current trends indicate a society of slavery so deep that there are none but a handful of masters.

You can enslave HALF a society if the other half is actively working to keep them enslaved and benefiting.

This in the end is slavery at the hands of a very few

It's civilization suicide, their egos are out of control

Anything that resembles the worst fears we can imagine for this technology, could never last more than a few years...

My focus is simple... survive the end and live free when it's done.

This is all guaranteed to self destruct by it's inhuman nature.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join