It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Part 1 : Are We Being Told The Truth or are We In Fact Being Deceived in a Two-Fold Manner?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a202d256514.png[/atsimg]

There are 15 members of the Security Council, consisting of five veto-wielding permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States) and ten elected members with two-year terms.

This basic structure is set out in Chapter V of the UN Charter. Security Council members must always be present at UN headquarters in New York so that the Security Council can meet at any time.

This requirement of the United Nations Charter was adopted to address a weakness of the League of Nations since that organization was often unable to respond quickly to a crisis.

For those uninitiated within the walls of ATS I am going to speak on the continuing conflict, continuing disparate measures, and conflicting ideologies of the United Nations one major weakness, the United Nations Security Council. This would be the body of nations leaders coming together in order to make major decisions which it has either no way of enforcing, or no way of catching the duplicitous actions of those members who say one thing and mean another in order to justify their own ends to get their country ahead. Many people know of the United Nations, that it lies in New York just minutes away from downtown Manhattan (the Twin Towers was within sight of the U.N.), and that it embodies the spirit of unified cooperation between many nations of the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/835ed932777c.jpg[/atsimg]

What many people do not know is that it had a very different name in its inception, the League of Nations, and that this name caused much worry among many nations because of the concept of a ”league” being a conspiracy of people in cahoots with one another, and what other people think of as the origins of the New World Order is in reality a hoax of duplicitous double-speak being a double-blind verbal trap of keywords for people to automatically discredit themselves with people that they speak to about the “grand conspiracy of the New World Order” and its goals of taking away the citizens weapons, incarcerating its human captives in Concentration Camps at the orders of F.E.M.A. through the now bodily built Department of Homeland Security, to some this unity of Government continuity is nothing less than the rise of the Fourth Reich after Hitler’s almost successful yet defeated Third Reich at the completion of WWII.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed7cce6a491f.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from United Nations Charter : The Charter of the United Nations was signed on 26 June,1945, in San Francisco, at the conclusion of the United Nations Conference on International Organization, and came into force on 24 October 1945. The Statute of the International Court of Justice is an integral part of the Charter. I added the links within this quote : SKL

To some here within ATS this will be old hat or old news, and to some it will be new information mixed with old information, and to still others this will end up not interesting them enough to post a reply on, and while I have railed against my own country for the majority of my life, I have known that some of the shortcomings of the United States of America were not its own fault, albeit those shortcomings are often the fault of the people within Government itself in their bureaucratic and duplicitous nature, but the fault lies with the United Nations itself to some large extent in that it is largely seen as a useless entity with no power, no ability to do its job, and no real desire to do anything more than soak up money that would be best spent elsewhere because of the combined effort of this conglomerate of nations is often confused, misused, or diffused because of the differing political ideologies of those nations combined together within the walls of this sad and lonely land of the bureaucratic nightmares. As you can see my long-winded typing and in essence electronic speech I am no fan of the United Nations and as well I am well versed in the bureaucratese of the political nature of an international organization, but this is not because I believe in needless bureaucracy (is that not an oxymoron?
), but instead because I was taught by loving parents to understand how the world works, how Government works, and how bureaucracy works in order to cut through the political red tape of nonsense rules, needless rules, and as well policy language that is set up in order to constrain any real results.

I have lived, breathed, and embodied policy, procedure, and protocol since the age of six years old in all that I do, in all that I am, and each and every action that I take or do not take, depending of course on the course of action I felt was best warranted for the particular incident, action, or vacuum of power when I see them as I move throughout my life. Contingency plans are the very nature of every way I think about things in that I see a potential enemy, potential critical incident, or potential powder-keg that is ready to go at any moment, and if you have known me for long either in real life or here on the international message board that comprises ATS you know that I do not, or at least I try not to, make a hasty decision, nor do I act out in violence, nor speak about things that I have no understanding through investigation, research, and thorough background check of the information I feel compelled to speak about. The United Nations is only one more arrow of knowledge which I can pull from my quiver of experience and speak about in the Hydra of bureaucracy within the embodiment of World Government in which I intend on pulling apart like the fabled Gordian Knot. In studying the duplicitous nature of politics it no wonder in being able to see through the veil of lies which are told to us as citizens of the United States of America let alone the international body of citizens who see through their own nations corrupt politics, and as well the continuing malfeasance of the United Nations which is supposed to be able to do what according to the Preamble of its Charter is bring a peaceful resolution to strategic initiatives towards a better future for tomorrow, I am of course paraphrasing and using the language of politician’s to make it sound all official and dignified for the sake of my post.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey Knows How To Soar Like A Eagle

According to research I have done the United Nations does nothing useful but pass resolutions which are easily sidestepped, usurped, or undermined by those nations within the very body of power that is the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, the International Court of Justice, and the Secretariat, the five organs of this international body of policy, procedure, and protocol. In all of my many threads and talks on ”World Government” I do believe I may have missed one very clue piece of the puzzle as to why certain actions take place on our soil, let alone other nations soil which precipitate certain laws to be strengthened and or enacted in order to make citizens of each subservient to their particular nations leaders, and that is that these actions may in fact have been for the express purpose of bypassing United Nations mandates in order to make stronger cases for the need for more security while taking away civil rights of those nations which may have them, and strengthen the already tyrannical nature of the laws of those nations living under Communism and or feigned democracy, you of course can take your pick of countries and insert them here because I am speaking of all the nations within the body of the United Nations Security Council, and as well I am speaking about my own prior pre-conceived or misunderstood perceptions of what was really going on behind the scenes behind events like the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Columbine Shootings, and the attacks of September 11th on the World Trade Center, and this speaking on just those events on American soil let alone the international scope of “terrorism”.

I am of course speaking of events which many people think of in the terms of what most ATS’ers and conspiracy theorists call ”False Flag Operations”, which if this is true means that we as a nation, and as well we as a planet of the citizens of Earth have not only been betrayed once by our very politicians, but the betrayal has been twice because of the claimed necessity of creating false events in order to give more strength to political doctrine in order to give the United Nations “teeth” as the saying goes in order to “fight terrorism” because of the lack of actual events, or possibly because of the duplicitous and double veiled walls of secrecy behind the politics that goes hand in hand with Government in its cooperation with an international body and in essence by creating these events to happen they see this not as treasonous action, but as a misinterpretation of loyalty to our nation in order to make our plight seem somehow more necessary to the body of nations that comprise the Security Council. It is troubling to say the least if this is true and scary and down right terrifying if these links of information can be corroborated into a salacious trail of criminal activity through evidence whether real or presumed through sheer happenstance. This would in essence be one of the most diverse as well as complicated conspiracies of collusion which would most likely be hidden among bureaucratese and double and triple veiled meanings of “international cooperation” with both tacit and complicit action both in the forefront and behind the scenes activities.

It has been suggested to myself not only in person because of my training, but as well here within ATS through people posting as such that I should get on a Soapbox and become a politician, which I have jokingly referenced as both a compliment and a veiled insult to many people in my lifetime because of my knowledge of all things politics, and if you read the thread I posted above you will see that I began my political platform right here within this very conspiracy theory website by telling some of my life experiences, where I gained my inane and often joked about arcane knowledge of politics, Law Enforcement, and Intelligence Agencies. One local friend jokingly called me a Walking Wikipedia because I know things about the state of the world and can predict what actions will precipitate what outcome through the change of laws, the design of law, and how certain actions can influence the very nature of the law itself.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have posted my thoughts on how the United States Government will in essence stage a coup by bringing the United Nations on our soil, not through the nature of their building sitting on American soil, because that particular plot of land was donated through a Congressional Act to the U.N., but through bringing their troops onto our soil in order to stave off some looming and dire “imminent threat” by some design of nefarious schemers, premeditated “Emergency” and the necessity to call in foreign troops spearheaded by our own U.S. soldiers although this may in reality be the organization formerly called Blackwater, now called Xe (sure sounds Asian does it not?
), or one of the host of other agencies acting to bypass our much needed protection of the Posse Comitatus law, or because of a Natural Disaster where we are in essence crippled not by lack of foresight but possibly by design through overextending our presence overseas with our soldiers like now in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the host of other nations where our soldiers are stationed. Without going off on a tangent about “Swine Flu”, is this not almost the perfect plan crafted by design to get the United Nations on our soil, as in say perhaps the form of international aid by the U.N.’s international World Health Organization? So, if this is true then the M.I.A.C. Report is a pre-planned cover for corruption by design in order to both discredit those who see through the veil of lies and as well give false rhetoric to action by in essence covering up the crime before it is committed in order to pre-stage action through a pretext against America’s left-wing and right-wing “gun-toting nutcases” (according to Government propaganda) Militia Groups.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149ea0584a14.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aadc7d71564b.jpg[/atsimg]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Is it any wonder events like the attack of September 11th by the alleged (no proof was given as evidence [secret evidence sound familiar?]) mastermind Osama bin Laden can take place, if according to U.N. Resolution 1267 which was passed on October 15, 1999 had ordered the Taliban in Afghanistan to immediately surrender this Saudi Arabian national (his Saudi citizenship was revoked after 9/11 according to Steve Coll’s The Bin Ladens) for prosecution because of the Al Queda bombing attack on the U.S. Embassies in Africa a year prior (in 1998, two years before September 11th 2201) and no matter your particular version of these events this malfeasance lends lack of credibility to both the United States Government in its ability to stop terrorism as well to the United Nations in giving a damn about all of the nations within its Charter which are supposed to be working on conjunction with each other? If you have read about Operation Cyclone like I have this lack of cooperation within Law Enforcement agencies may in fact be a cover-up of sorts in attempting to deceive the United Nations about the act of surrogate assistance of the Central Intelligence Agency through covert means with Congressional appropriations for sending money to the Mujahideen to allow these Middle Eastern freedom fighters to kick Soviet’s butt-ski’s out of Afghanistan in order to divert the Cold War from being goaded into a hot war and if you have not read on Operation Cyclone you may have in fact seen it without knowing it in the Hollywood adaption called Charlie Wilson’s War. You will of course not see Osama bin Laden’s name within either of these because of the deniability factor being used for discretionary purposes to keep secret the criminal action of collaborating with a future enemy of the state, but if you read another of Steve Coll’s books called Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001 it nails the head on the coffin of the as yet unseen criminal trial of those within the C.I.A. for sponsoring terrorism through surrogate means.

If the consensus view in 2004 of the United Nations is not taken seriously enough for only 93 out of 191 (now it is 192 nations) nations (not even half of the nations) who comprise these conjoined compatriots to file paperwork the forms outlining their undertakings of fighting “terrorism” abroad and within their own borders does this in fact means that these nations are either not taking the threat as realistic through sheer ignorance, or are they in fact not convinced that these “terrorist actions” are truly being committed by the alleged perpetrators, or possibly that these other 98 nations are seeing through the duplicitous nature of the veiled threat that it will happen within their borders, by their citizens, or on another national allies soil in tandem with cohorts linked back to them in order to keep this charade going in order to dominate the necessity of creating a fictitious boogeyman since the United States is now the only super-power nation and has no “real enemy” to fight like our previous adversary the great Russian bear? Does this as well mean that these other 98 nations who were not cooperating with the filing of documentation will soon to be the next nations targeted by “terrorist actions” set up through false flag operations and the initiation of various black box operations that target the perfect “left-wing” or “right-wing” patsy to act out in a Lee Harvey Oswald manner of being a willing dupe to act against their own nation? These are some of the thoughts that are milling around making me wonder if the ideologies of all of these nations, the 191 in whole are not on the same mental wave length when it comes to the definition of “terror” as well as in each countries political ideological outlook, religious affiliations and influences, as well as national sovereignty and that this might foretell a looming event of uncertain size on the world stage that will interconnect the minds of the collective hive mentality that the World Government is trying to stimulate towards a unified goal of global proportions.

It is almost as if our combined beliefs and ideologies of the world populace were being driven as if by predatory hunters beating the bushes with sticks in order to herd all of us into one way of thinking with an agenda towards some alien agenda, something not being told to us as citizens let alone to the world as a whole in that they are leeching our money because it is needed, our cooperation is necessary and almost required, and that those beating the bushes will do anything conceivable to attain that unified herd mentality of willing sheeple and hattle (human cattle) towards a goal which will not be told to us and if we bleat a complaint we are hit on the head with a stick and pushed back into the herd without a second thought or glance, almost as if some lottery were being selected without our knowledge. I say the following not because of my beliefs in the matter but because of my lack of belief in the matter in that I am neither convinced nor unconvinced of the possibilities only and I am only mentioning this as a potentially shared future trauma that will affect our world in the future because of the host of other things our world has had happen the inevitable potential for a broad based scam or con by various World Government consortiums and conglomerates in pulling off a major hoax is very possible, or even already having foreknowledge this could be a pre-arranged set-up through shared allegiances. Could this be the looming potential “alien manifestation” that I here spoken about all the time on these message boards within the U.F.O. community through a shared experience of a revealing process that will spell apocalyptic proportions so strong as to tear and render the history of the world in two and cast the knowledge we as citizens of Earth into the four winds in order to hasten a hive mind mentality through the shared vision of both simultaneously awe and horror because of the belief that these E.B.E.’s or Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities are benevolent but knowing our own Government as well as those of other nations will all have differing perspectives, some of shock and awe, and some of loathing and revulsion and in the ensuing chaos that will be sure to ensue a global war may take place with intergalactic implications? I say here “trauma” meaning that the beliefs and disbeliefs of various nations are unpredictable and may result in worldwide chaos because of the precedent set by the radio broadcast of War of the Worlds by Orson Wells and something this size being a potential for “National Emergency” on the soil of the United States of America as well as whatever the other nations of the world have in mind for contingency plans to implement strategic initiatives to round up potential troublemakers simultaneously for little other reason than the potential for panic, worship, and the knowing sneer of conspiracy theorists who knew all along that the Government was hiding aliens in Area 51. Again, I say this not because I believe in aliens, because as far as I am concerned, I am “alien-agnostic” because if I have not witnessed it firsthand I will not consider a possibility although I have read enough books on the topic, communicated with people worldwide, and built up an international network of people who are either non-believers, believers, or conspiracy theorists both with and without the assistance of ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a59e58fbb44f.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can tell I am open enough to speak about it but I will not commit to accepting the belief of the existence, because I have been studying the cover-up processes of the Government in all things from J.F.K., to the often mentioned Area 51, to Continuity of Government and Rex-84 with Oliver North and the Pentagon mixed up with supplying weapons to the nefarious Contras. What must our international brethren of this planet we call Earth think of us after all these debacles that have happened and as well what do they think our nation is capable of in the future? If one were to look closely at the actions of the United Nations Security Council in trying to push terrorism as a unifying goal of necessity towards combined goals through the Counter-Terrorism Committee within the U.N.S.C. you can almost see the divide and conquer at work, but one has to wonder whether this divide and conquer mentality is being pushed on the world at large, or whether the divisive nature of mankind is pushing back creating a chokepoint for this body of world power in that we as a unified race of humans will not cooperate because we know the world is a much better place than is being portrayed to us, and as well maybe the combined populace of the world senses they are being fleeced as a means to rob us of our hard-earned money.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am of course being ambivalent here in investigating both sides and looking at both sides of the coin, turning it over and looking at the edges, and searching the ridges looking for faults, fissures, and fakery because this all ties into the World Government and the collaboration of the International Monetary Fund attempting to push the world into one unified currency because we already have the European Union, the current attempt to collapse our economy and unify Mexico, America, and Canada in the North American Union (utilizing the M.I.A.C. Report someone is trying to discredit American’s who are figuring this out), and the soon to be started Asian Union, this would be a triumvirate and the North American Union was almost successful in collapsing Canada previously through the Bilderberg Group’s initiative but too many Canadian citizens caught onto the scam early on according to Daniel Estulin’s book The True Story of the Bilderberg Group and seeing how decades ago the Mexican economy was collapsed and that reports like the M.I.A.C. Report are covering the trail of these duplicitous bastards who believed we as a nation would be fooled into submitting to these insidious and incestuous demands of the power elite using Law Enforcement in essence to do its dirty work by complicit or tacit agreement through the liberally seeded non-truths almost as if they are planting evidence and allowing their lapdogs to sniff around and “find” this corroborating information in order to discredit anyone who has figured out the facts and seen through the veil of lies sold to the public as spoon fed pabulum to a small-minded child. While I may not be one hundred percent correct, or my information is not necessarily in the correct sequential order this is not necessary since I have seen many threads here within ATS speaking on these various topics as well as having read many books, researching various sources, and speaking to people on a worldwide basis to investigate these facts.

I see two sides of this proverbial coin whereas the vast majority of humanity only sees their side verses their “opponents” of whichever party affiliation they are antagonistic against through party line doctrine in a shortsighted manner, not that either side is right or wrong, because if you ask me both sides are wrong not because of their individual beliefs and shared dogmas, but because I can see that both sides, the people below those party heads are being played for fools to listen to the part doctrine and are in fact being used for their money, for their allegiance, and for their mass of populace to be pushed against the other side who is using their people for their money as well, for their allegiance as well, and for their mass of populace and I have to wonder if it is not only the United States Republican and Democratic parties doing this but each country within the United Nations is doing the same exact thing to their populations. You will notice that I have touched on many topics and as well many various controversies not because of my lack of one concerted ideology because I can see things from many perspectives and belief systems as well as religions, but so that you might discuss this topic with me and fill in the missing blocks like a reverse of the game Jenga and build the tower of evidence together. But I must warn you that there are those who do not share your independent ideologies, as I am sure you are aware, there are those within the confines of ATS who will sabotage your beliefs not because of being agent provocateurs nor disinformation agents, but because the lack of shared ideology, religion, and belief systems and either they are not in the know like you are or they are in the know and subconsciously assisting in the cover-up.

I have been watching and reading other people’s posts and watched the divisiveness and can see the differing opinions coming together like throwing marbles into a bag, eventually one is going to clash into another and a fissure or crack is formed because of the sheer force of one hard-headed individual coming against another hard-headed individual and the bruised egos need soothing by a Moderator now and then as this can be expected on both a diverse international website as well as all the conflicting beliefs in Government, the differing political beliefs, and as well the differences of religions. We as citizens of the world need to begin a concerted effort to coordinate, cooperate, and collaborate before it is too little and too late when the United Nations Security Council gets their collective behinds in gear with what seems to be an elaborate honey trap set up by the World Government and you my fine friends may just have taken the bait of the intoxicating deli ba or miel fou, poisoned honey from the rhododendron bush which should be avoided and treated as excrement.

When someone mentions “God” to me I look back to my High School when I was home schooled and took Greek class instead of Spanish and remember the explanations that would take my teacher a half hour to forty-five minutes to explain the complexities of the Bible and the translations from the original Hebrew and Greek and that he taught us that the embodiment of “The All Mighty” was not some fatherly figure yelling down out of the clouds “I said this…” which was then later translated into “And God said…” within this book that is full of holes, inconsistencies, and large gaps of time lost because as most people know the Bible was written by man and man is fallible, has agendas, and sets the tone for society to either grow or stagnate depending on what it teaches us citizens of Earth, what it lays down in the history books knowing that only the winner writes that “history”, or what we as inquisitive humans dig up when we begin seeing through the veil of lies that is usually laid across our eyes at a very early age when we are taught to only believe one way over another in essence creating the divisions that splinter off into various factions from Christianity to Muslim covering the planet and crusades begin on behalf of some madman standing behind a podium or standing on a hilltop. Does this mean that I do not believe in God or a Higher Being who is in control of the Universe? Not necessarily.

It does however give me a unique perspective on life since I have explored many religions and find them all inconsistent in some way, shape, or form, almost like there was a collectively combined religious outlook and cast asunder like the sands at the beach into millions of tiny shards, and then knowingly swept together under the guise of unifying mankind eventually as the Bible speaks of the Anti-Christ being the “Great Unifier” of nations for the inevitable last battle of man. I look at the world and see the state of chaos and as well see the one true “G.O.D.” that the World Government seems to worship with that acronym seemingly to fit perfect for the euphemism of Guns, Oil, and Drugs. What I mean to say as I states previously in the conflicting ideologies of the different nations under the United Nations and the fact that they cannot seem to get their act together, it almost as if they are in fact being divisive and self-destructive on purpose and the mystery of that purpose would seem to illicit continual funding through attempting to “stop war” while at the same time stoking it to create a necessity to be needed to begin with by playing race against race, selling and distributing guns, oil, and drugs only to turn right around and seize each of these and continue the perpetuation of stagnant policy just to leech money out of you and I and the other citizens of the world. If we look back to Saddam Hussein and his apparently recklessly and roughshod treatment of the United Nations in bypassing the economic sanctions through the Oil for Food Scandal which was supposed to supply this dictator with food for his starving Iraqi’s when this elusive man bribed France, Russia, and China and the United Nations failed to enforce its own mandates, it was almost as if the goal was to allow the man to elude this entity by design or even potentially as if he was being walked through the corridors of incessant corruption within this world governing body of nations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3417e314bf3.jpg[/atsimg]

That covers such a small portion of the oil that has been fought over as the lifeblood of many nations, and the seizure of Iraq by the United States military in order to give the nation back to the citizens as a democracy is almost laughable in that it has cost American exactly how many trillions now and the cost is climbing daily draining the coffers of our nation in order to give democracy away like a McDonald’s franchised license when not a single citizen, or should I say not many at least are fooled in the least that the entire Iraq War was only about the oil flowing through the bedrock of Baghdad because if we look back to the first Iraq War when America was slant drilling under Kuwait and Saddam jumped to seize the oil fields it would look and appear to the public eye that he was the aggressor when in fact America was attempting to steal the oil instead of kicking his butt out then and when he struck we had a pretext to kick butt and then the Coalition Forces stopped just short of Baghdad by the elder Bush.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c00eab4c538c.jpg[/atsimg]

Meanwhile back at the within the United States of America, our economy coming crashing down almost identically within its footprint like the Twin Towers when they fell we are closer and closer to daily conflict with our fellow neighbors as many of you see in the daily news stories of people shoplifting, babies going missing, and the school shootings that seem to happen more and more and we as a nation are heading into a collision course with almost a necessity of Martial Law almost as if we are being driven by cattle prods to act in violence against our fellow man as we careen into the fence posts and narrow chutes of the corral waiting to be branded by the bio-chip of Verichip and Digital Angel under the Real ID Act, the legal backbone to this plan, after the successful completion of either the Nazi’s Fourth Reich or the Fascist Rise of the Dictator, whichever of these particular versions you subscribe to, according to the many versions though the corporation I.B.M. was complicit in arranging this charade behind the scenes through assisting Hitler to track down all the Jews, and since International Business Machine was never disbanded, scattered to the winds, or charged with war crimes, at least not that we were told, and Applied Digital Solutions continues to this day to inch closer to implementing the plan of the bio-chip, what some would call ”The Mark of the Beast” we have to wonder if it was just the Washington insiders along with Wall Street that had this plan all along, or if other countries are in on this diabolical plan to inject you with a ten gauge needle to implant a passive tracking device where the groundwork and machinery have been in place for decades at your local Wal-Mart where the R.F.I.D. reader at the door sounds off a rather annoying alarm if the DVD or video game is not demagnetized, this paper R.F.I.D. tag being the low end spectrum cousin to the bio-chip that is Verichip and Digital Angel which is the high end model.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/738827ab5d3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

I bet there are a few hands out there raised right now asking why I skipped the guns and drugs in my euphemism of G.O.D. according to the United Nations plan in tandem with the United States Government, and I can see your confusion and I will remedy that with the fact that my speaking on the R.F.I.D. chip, an implantable device, is the only electronic device approved by the Food and Drug Administration that is acceptable for humans. You see I have not forgotten it but only spoke on it in the terms that most people understand it and will go to other assorted “drugs” later, an example being the pharmaceutical industry pushing their pill popping on you to take these various types of substances which give you almost worse side effects than the symptoms you were seeking relief from to begin with and by their corporate propaganda are trashing the natural cures and medicines which are both healthier and as well less cost restrictive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

The Seven World Bankers seem to be behind a lot of this miasma of mire, muck, and mischief in running the world amok in staging the races of the world against themselves in order to make us as citizens of planet Earth fight against each other and choose sides from “right” and “left”, to American verses Chinese, Christian verses Muslim, and Government against citizens in what I can only call one the largest, grandest, and foulest schemes of mankind and if half of what I am seeing is true then we as humans are being played as fools in one of the oldest scams in the world of these imbeciles utilizing divide and conquer, keeping the masses divided and fighting amongst ourselves, and keeping their cash influx consistent in essence draining us without the world seemingly knowing what is going on because we have been taught and indoctrinated into the beliefs that we are in control of our own destiny yet it seems we can never get ahead in life and the more we struggle, the harder we work, and the more we plan, the more we fail, the harder we fall, and then all of our plans seem to fall by the wayside because of this seemingly simplistic world view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c34c85c0afb7.jpg[/atsimg]

These people, being the Seven World Bankers, were not authorized by anyone to steal our money via manipulating us into spend our hard earned money on getting ahead, almost seemingly making us chase an elusive and illusory false dream that is always just out of reach, yet if we try just a little bit harder we might catch up to it, but we always seem to fall short. Especially in this day and age of our economy going down the tubes faster and faster it is almost like someone pulled some giant drain plug and snaked our money from us through the Bailout as well as the Iraq War, Afghanistan, and the impending Iran War, as well as the potential looming on the horizon of the United States going after Hugo Chavez and Venezuela’s oil next, yet if we were to go after his countries oil next exactly where would this funding come from because I cannot speak about your financial status but I sure know mine is not stable enough to pay for another war because if we are all having problems and the banks, car industry, and mortgage companies are all needing to be bailed out who is exactly is going to foot this bill? Does this mean that the Federal Reserve will print more money sending us spiraling into a black hole of national debt?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69ca3d2a80e5.jpg[/atsimg]

It would sure seem so to anyone with half a brain that this may be what it takes, whether we as citizens of the world, or even of the United States agree with the necessity of shutting down Hugo Chavez or not, that we may in fact be heading down South from the various news sources that speak about this potential for happening. Is Obama cozying up to Chavez to get closer to the devil we don’t know or is the man in fact making arrangements to keep our friends close but keep our enemies closer according to Sun Tzu and the Art of War? According to President Obama we need to get closer to our former enemies and bridge the gaps between nations, so is this his foreign policy plan unfolding before our eyes, and is war looming again for America in our own backyard in the West instead of in Europe and the Middle East and what of China and North Korea, is this a large part of the equation as well? As I see it with the downsizing of the military and switching to private military contractors under Bush (I know it was happening before Bush, but he upped the ante) our military is overextended while we have “contractors” who in essence would be equivalent to paid militia groups this may be an elusive game of presenting our enemies with a hand of peace with the knife or false diplomacy hiding the real danger of a knife behind our back in our strategic outreach towards taking more oil, part of the equation of the G.O.D. I mentioned earlier.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1730bba0aba6.jpg[/atsimg]

What of the guns I spoke about earlier I bet you’re wondering? Well, seeing as our nation is one of the largest suppliers of weapons through manufacturing, and then tightening laws in order to seize these weapons through regimented propaganda with various gun laws and through the assistance of the M.I.A.C. Report we just may see a pattern emerging here of selling the weapons to America citizens, a huge gun culture nation, and then taking them away which is in essence creating a problem of sorts and then through legislations creating the solution to resolve this problematic issue with the excuse being all the violence happening within our nation with various different almost daily stories now about this shooting or that shooting. These of course are all precursors of war with all the critical incidents happening lately but because so many people are clueless about this it seems to slip past their capabilities to a large extent to see this as a larger cog within a cog, a pattern within a pattern.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e500c03997f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Excellent thread. Is their anything more to say?..lol.. I think you said enough and I loved your ideological aspect of it
That was awesome. I really do not have much to say, except FANTASTIC thread and definately one of your best.

Wow, I didn't see my thread in their the first time..lol.. Yea, I guess that would be a IMPORTANT key aspect.

"Look ladies and Gentlemen, we can protect your children. Just get this chip and we can find them if they go missing!"

Yea, more like moniter them for the rest of their lives. While it's a good idea, perhaps a dissolvable one would be better? Or a watch? No permenant chip. Know what I mean? But I don't know, it seems like a bad idea with the evil that people can do with it, but seems like a potential good idea, if people choose to use it for good.

But then again, people have bad intentions these days...

[edit on Sep 7th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thank you, TML.

Remember back when I first posted on your Missing Children/Missing People thread I mentioned I would help you with your initiative?

Well, here you go, I opened a doorway for a potential platform for you, as well as sharing a discussion on various hot topics I know other ATS'ers are passionate about like you and I.

Personally, I have a firm belief that an immense amount of the human trafficking issues stems from a lot of what I just posted, almost like a ghost network of secret agendas that many countries government's may or may not be in on, but the end goal is to terrorize as many people as necessary and push them into receiving this bio-chip that so many know of from the Biblical aspects as the Mark of the Beast.

What better way to get everyone into the perfect mindset, then to terrify them their children might go missing, or perhaps their pets, and oh look out Charles Manson is still alive and we need to track criminals because he might escape.

This is all black propaganda, to get a jump start on the sheeple, herding them into the corrals in order to get them to fall into line behind the party line of never questioning authority.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most informative work SKL!
Star and Flagged!

Once again you have brought attention to the dangers the UN is inflicting on the world. Good job! It took me a good twenty minutes to read it, but once finish it summed up what I was seeing too. Thank you!

Gala

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

WOW....Talk about a universal "theory of everything-isk" thread. Great job, I must agree that this is your best thread yet, or at least number two at the worst. There following passage in your thread I found to be one of the best analogies I have ever heard concerning the apparent situation:

It is almost as if our combined beliefs and ideologies of the world populace were being driven as if by predatory hunters beating the bushes with sticks in order to herd all of us into one way of thinking with an agenda towards some alien agenda, something not being told to us as citizens let alone to the world as a whole in that they are leeching our money because it is needed, our cooperation is necessary and almost required, and that those beating the bushes will do anything conceivable to attain that unified herd mentality of willing sheeple and hattle (human cattle) towards a goal which will not be told to us and if we bleat a complaint we are hit on the head with a stick and pushed back into the herd without a second thought or glance, almost as if some lottery were being selected without our knowledge.

Now to your UFO varible...

Of course it is thought by some that there will be an intentional misleading portrayal of our 'visititors' n the nearr future, in order to secure a NWO and global government. Of course there are also some who think that the race that will be disclosed is truly malevolent. Personally, I do not know for sure, although I think something else is going to happen (which I will not get into here). Possibly the biggest theory relevant to your thread would be the Project Blue Beam theory. In that one, the aliens are not even real! It would al be a holographic hoax perpetrated by the PTB to ensure a global takeover by the NWO.

Anyways, those are three of the most leading theories in relation to your passage and postulate of the ufological relationship to the 'global plan'. Again, GREAT THREAD SKL.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

Gala-Kemen, thank you for the kind support.

I apologize if it took you twenty minutes to read it, it took me several hours to write it.

I have been building up to this thread through research in my various other threads, as well as reading other ATS'ers threads of voiced concerns, shared ideals, and ideologies. What I find odd is that all these differing cultures ideologies are being watched, molded, and influenced by those behind the scenes, hiding like watchers in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jkrog08, thank you.

I felt it was necessary to write a pan-issues thread of some sort, crossing into many differing paths of ATS to counter the negative aspects of these topics I have broached here.

I have read many theories about 2012 being the end of the world supposedly, about the false presentation of "aliens", and as well read many books, seen movies, and communicated with people across the globe to come to some of these conclusions.

Below are just three of my threads speaking about the potential of what you addressed.

Is 2012 The Next Y2K Con-Job Sponsored Via Continuity of Government?

What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing...

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No thank you my friend. An open door is the best kind of door, its ideologically an open mind
I think the real issues are with the 3rd world countries for instance:

Haiiti has people go missing everyday!

Philippines Kidnapping Report 2008 showed that the total number of kidnap-for-ransom cases rose 25 percent last year.
LINK

Dominican Republic is the same way.

I think we may see this implemented over in these countries first. I could be wrong, but I think that might be the best way. Like a tourist insurance policy or a voluntary baby idea over in those countries. Thats what I would do... If I were the elite....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes, I agree totally, TML.

I have noticed a discernible pattern that certain areas slip through the cracks, so to speak.

If that particular country does not belly up to the table, they are shut out of and kept out the "the peace process" altogether.

Meanwhile, their country is used to smuggle weapons through secret agreements, in essence a black corridor is created for illegal and covert operations that are either not approved, or they are approved but not documented in order to give deniability to an Administration.

When you use events as a means to strike, called "Casus Belli", you slide down a slippery slope.

Casus Belli : Latin for Justification of War

...and then you get this...

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Is it any surprise that this all starts out with organizations like the Federal Reserve?

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

A cog, within a cog, within a cog...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In discussing this thread with an online friend, I was thinking about all the different versions of divide and conquer utilized against the mass populace to keep us guessing.

It goes so much deeper than I illuminated upon earlier within this thread if you think about it.

We have American verses Russian, Democrat verses Republican, citizen verses Government, but as well we have black verses white, citizen verse illegal alien, humanity verses "aliens" from outspace (the mentality is there although not always), and countless other types of prejudices that are played on, issues that are utilized to keep us in divisiveness.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
S&F

Wow! I have only read a few lines but i will devote my time tonight reading it all. Thanks for letting me know about the thread.

I;ll post again after i read it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

No problem.

I am trying to do more interesting threads as well as when I see someone else's thread which lines up, I will promote it.

I hope you enjoy it when you do read it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm shocked this thread has not recieved more support. I mean seriously, I imagined at least 50+ Flags and 100+ Stars for the AMAZING research here. Anyway, are their any laws to use the RFID chip on babies in the coming months? Will the adults have to recieve them as well? Are their any strange health concerns?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

TML, thanks for the kind words, and as far as the flags and stars, it might get there.

ATS'ers are fickle sometimes.

As for your questions, the Real ID ACT is the backbone of this beast, the law was passed years ago, and everything within it aligns with my concerns about what it will become.

Eventually, it will be your identifying number, your credit card, your Social Security number.

That list is endless.

The baby question is a technical one, because at hospitals now, they have what's called a Halo Device and HUGS (Power Point, not mine).

I have heard about cancer in lab rats that were experimented on, but I have not heard about anything to do with humans, yet.

The Halo Device and HUGS, are infant abduction related, but if you look at it from another angle, it is to get people used to seeing their children tagged, indoctrinating them into the process of someday being tagged themselves.

In answer to your question :

Will the adults have to recieve them as well?

It will be everyone, young, old, and in between.

They started chipping dogs, because pet owners are concerned about losing their pets, there was a thread on ATS about the United Kingdom chipping prisoners, and as well I have heard Law Enforcement is leaning towards it.

Then, when they have your pets chipped, they have violent criminals chipped, and Law Enforcement Officer's are chipped, they will look at you, and ask why you don't want to be, since everyone else has them.

Halo Device Story : 2007

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

post by TheMythLives

You guys both deserve a round of applause in my opinion. Well thought out threads and though it contains some information most of us know, it takes enough time to explain it for those who might be new to the conspiracy world.

Star and Flag!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thank you.

I look at this as a super-thread, condensing information, as well as building up my previous research.

I took a lot of things and put them together, and continually build upon them.

TML's threads are always awesome.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thank you my friend
I do my best and this, as stated earlier this, in my opinion, is SKL's best thread EVER. I really enjoyed it and bookmarked it and printed it out..lol.. So congrats SKL, you made it to the hard copy book of TheMythLives. Anyway, I still have questions about this RFID stuff. For instance, lets say this happens.

If they place it in the Arm region, wouldn't it have the ability to short circuit faster, because the arm is a big conduit for static electricity? What is the life time on this puppy? And if/when it happens, what would be done to remove it or destroy it?

[edit on Sep 8th 2009 by TheMythLives]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join