It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Russia's 'Artic Sea' Carrying Missles to Iran?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

you are being sarcastic, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yes, because I joke around when it comes to the world's real problems

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah, because Israel can really accuse other countries of terrorism/supporting terrorists

Israel can accuse of other countries like Russia of terrorism when Israel has definitive proof. That is what Israel is saying it has. Notice that Russia rolled over on this issue.! Probably because if they didn't Israel would turn over photographic proof to the media.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Seems as if the theory that the ship was carrying weapons is gaining momentum in the MSM www.guardian.co.uk...

The article talks of the journalist who broke the story having to flee the country after apparently being threatened by the FSB (New KGB).

The article doesn't mention anything about the intended target of the shipment or Israel, but it is not a large step to think Iran was the intended target and the Israelis caught wind of this.

If this is true it is a blatent disregard of international law by Israel. But what about Russia, are they allowed to ship weapons to Iran, or are they prohibited by international law, with the sanctions and such placed on Iran by the U.N?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
When they pull ships from the Black Sea Fleet as well as mobilize a good chunk of thier naval assets to search for 1 vessel carrying timber that happens to be crewed by a russian crew, I find that a tad bit overkill. So yes, "bizarre behavior".

The naval assets need to be used for at least something, people are getting pissed off because so much money is spent on these vessels filled with armed men, jets, missiles etc but there is absolutely no use for them. They are just roaming around and showing their presence. It is better for them to go and rescue some hostages.

Israel wants to attack, it is just hard for anyone to believe American and Israeli bull# they try to shove down our throat.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Yeah right. A guy threatens him with a 'deep voice' or some nonsense like that and he automatically has to be working for some shadowy government agency.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Source for that? As far as I can see I haven't seen even one source that would confirm that Israel had anything to do with this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I did say apparently in regards to the threat. Whoever it was, they were most likely linked the the FSB, who have a long history in intimidating, forcing into exile, and murdering political dissidents, journalists etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

so we have his `word` that a random phone call threatened him so he had to run away

OR

he said to to get his name in the paper and sell more copies

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join