It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by soul of integrity

Ummm...I guess I will be the one to say WTF?
Your play on words is sick and irrelevant. I have witnessed it many times and it doesn't account for anything. Anyone can twist words. It's really quite simple.

#1 cause of air pollution in the world? automobiles .....

"SEE I FART"
"C I FART"
CIFART [reversed] TRAFIC = TRAFFIC

irrelevant? how is the truth irrelevant?? perhaps irrelevant to you ....

to me ...truisms and future encrypted and encoded by my future into the words .....

how many examples would you like before your "sick irrelevant" becomes something other than sick and irrelevant?

SEE EYE GAME?
SEE I GAME?
C I GAME
C I GAM [reversed] MAG I C = MAGIC

if you had the empathy required to know what your future had to do to make this possible ... and why the future developed a percieved necessity to do so ...

i have it on exceptional authority that any soul claiming to be a visitor from the future or otherworldly would know certain things. certain things that are void in this exchange thus far.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity

i have it on exceptional authority that any soul claiming to be a visitor from the future or otherworldly would know certain things. certain things that are void in this exchange thus far.

I am so WAY MORE interested in this guy's scam then the badly presented alien-scam/Crowely plagiarism being shoveled in this post.

Hey future dude, go make a thread leading me towards accepting what your saying. Lord knows I really would love a reality-kick! I'm just nauseous with this whole Crowley-ripping-off crap here.

What do ya say?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I did not and still do not feel it has any bearing on what I was trying to communicate. What I'm doing currently is not of a spiritual nature, and such connections (spiritual and religious) have no place in a political discussion.

Your being a follower of Crowley is the crux of this thread. And the fact that you’ve decided to keep it under your hat is patent, cynical misdirection. Prove to me, in decent discussion, that it is not.

You have drawn people in to a dialogue that they are completely unaware is founded on occult writings.

State that it is openly and watch those who are questioning you with a genuine mind to learn fall away.

That you are spouting Star Trek politics means nothing.

Yes I have avoided it, but, mostly in regards to the Ashtar Command, but this is another subject and is best dealt with later. There was absolutely no attempt to deny anything.

The Ashtar Command have nothing to do with Crowley’s teachings, so what do they have to do with this? And once again; the fact that you have avoided the Crowley/occult connection does not excuse you neglecting to mention it.

No flaw in the logic. And, yes it would be worth intense study. I'm not worried about it being ignored, but there is concern over it being buried. There are "factions" that would not like this kind of information released to the public.

I’m afraid that there is a gaping hole in your logic.

Dragging out the old “factions” excuse is hogwash because of this; simple facts: you are posting on ATS – the world’s largest conspiracy site – therefore, by association allowed your IP address to be known, not to mention having posted your photograph; you have posted links to your own websites that give not only your personal history, family history, and records of where you worked.

With you now publically saying that you are an alien, how difficult would it be for these “factions” to come knocking on your door with all that information available?

Actually you claimed that I'm a "hoaxer"...can you prove this? [I'm betting not].

Yup, I can. Remember not mentioning Crowley?

Hoax: Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

dictionary.reference.com...

You’ve drawn people into a thread that they believe has as its topic one subject, when in reality it is based on something entirely different.

Prove me wrong.

There is an old human saying; "Religon and politics don't mix". I would prefer to keep it that way. My personal beliefs have no bearing on ET disclosure.

That’s a blatant lie. Your personal beliefs have everything to do with your claims.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Beamish Nice to see you.
I see you are once again prooving the frauds at work, but i will still stay open on this.

Hi JacobNH.

No problem with you remaining open minded. You wouldn’t be you if you weren’t.

But as Internos once said: ‘Be open minded, but not so open that your brain falls out’.

But he does have one thing in common with Ly-on; he's feisty

Feisty? That can indicate a lively, go-getting energy, something positive. Don’t think that applies here.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by applejack

Beamish, I choose not to comment on the Collier subject. I dont feel I know enough about him or anything that he has done to make educated deductions on the matter.

applejack, you have misread the name.

It’s Crowley you should look up, not Collier.

Aleister Crowley, dubbed "The Wickedest Man In the World", one of the world’s most infamous occultists,

en.wikipedia.org...

and AnthraAndromda’s whole story is based on one of Crowley’s works; Liber AL vel Legis (Book of the Law).

en.wikipedia.org...

He used Qabalah:

Hermetic Qabalah (from the Hebrew קַבָּלָה "reception"), is a Western esoteric and mystical tradition. It is the underlying philosophy and framework for magical societies such as the Golden Dawn, Thelemic orders, mystical societies such as the Builders of the Adytum and the Fellowship of the Rosy Cross, and is a precursor to the Neopagan, Wiccan and New Age movements.

en.wikipedia.org...

to help translate some of the texts.

If you are happy with not having been told this, then fine. But you should ask yourself why it had not been mentioned.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wrong thread, mods please remove.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox
Thanks anthra for responding

can you tell me The andromedans physical traits, and if you have any genders?

Also, Have you guys been in contact with any other races, if so, which ones?

My people (species) are very human like in appearance, though the average adult stands about 4 meters. We are fairly light in color [skin and hair]. And, Yes we have two genders, like you.

Other 'races'...yes. In our galaxy there are over 1000 different species that all live together in relative harmony. Some are quite human looking, others are reptiles, some have flight, yet others are evolved insects. The best part is that there are still more species that are still evolving and will one day join the greater stellar community. I find the discovery of all this kind of exciting.

In this galaxy we have been in contact with the Greys, Zetas, nordics, Lyrans, and more. Unfortunately I've only been able to meet a couple of Nordics, but have seen Lyrans and Greys rather close.

Is it true that some of you are light bluish skin color and that most andromedans dont have hair?

Also, is our species, the humans, one of the most "Unadvanced" Species that you know of?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I'm truly sorry for not responding sooner. I kind of got distracted by a couple of "yahoos" who seem bent of rabid disruption of the conversations here.

Anyway... I'm not familiar with Dan Burisch, or the teloesians. The best I can do is some research, both on the Internet and through my people to see what I can come up with.

So with my sincere appologies...can I get back to ya on this? [I promise it'll be soon]

Oh...yes we/I have a sense of humor...life wouldn't be much without one

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well I have it "on certain authority" that truisms are a load of *snip*.

Not trying to be rude or demeaning here. It's a simple play on words...a manipulation of types - similar to the bible code.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
any statement derived from or following the flawed logic of: SELF PRESERVATION, aka SELF PRESERVE, aka SELF PRE SERVE, aka SELF BEFORE SERVE ... is a statement derived from fear.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by applejack

Thanks for the kind words.

One thing I was always worried about though, and why I have never tried to contact ET's in the past, is it possible for malevolent ET's to intercept such contacts and come to us instead of the benevolent?

Also, are there malevolent ET's? If so, are they a threat to Earth? How and who are they?

Is it possible to intercept telepathic communications...not sure. Thats not a science I know much about, but, there seems to be some thinking that telepathic communication is related to quantum entanglement, if this is correct, them it might be difficult to intercept. But, for a species that uses telepathy for communication all the time, it may also be fairly easy.

So...I gotta say; don't know. Though...thinking back, there was a time when mother said that human telepaths might be trying to evesdrop on our conversations, but I should not worry because she could make our communication private. That being remembered, it might be possible for an entity to intercept your attempt to contact, and then mislead you. But, again, this is mostly speculation.

Ad for malevolent ET's; YES there are indeed malevolent ETs. As with any macro society there are good and bad entities within it. Who they are; I would prefere to not speculate at this time. The probability of misunderstanding is a bit to great right now.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That is relevant....how?

Your beliefs are fascinating friend. I just don't see how you can manipulate words man has created and think that for a minute it is a ray of truth or knowledge.

Use chinese for your truisms....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well I have it "on certain authority" that truisms are a load of *snip*.

Not trying to be rude or demeaning here. It's a simple play on words...a manipulation of types - similar to the bible code.

and there you have it. by your own admission the authority you listen to tells you that all truisms are a load of *snip*. the authority you follow doesn't follow truth?

similiar to the bible code?

the bible is a message from the future

"ONE OF YOU DID ELOHIM"

GOOGLE WORD ELOHIM, TRUTH SEEKERS ......

1 OF YOU DID ELOHIM

l of U did elohim

l U did elohim [mirror] = mihole bib U l = mi hole bib u l = my holy bib u l = my holy bibul = my hole bible

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarhero4rox

Is it true that some of you are light bluish skin color and that most andromedans dont have hair?

Also, is our species, the humans, one of the most "Unadvanced" Species that you know of?

The brief memories I have of being on our starship do include people with bluish skin, but there was also green and red, as well as brown (some quite dark), and my species are rather white (as in your rather typical "white man"), I think the range of color covers much of the rainbow.

As for the hairless part...they exist too, but I don't think it would qualify as "most". Some are that way by choice and others are genetic. The proples of Andromeda cover a very wide spectrum of physical traits.

No, Humans are definately NOT the most unadvanced lifeforms in the universe. There are planets, some not too far from Earth where the "intelligent" lifeforms are not much different than your ancestors for a few thousand years ago.

I personally view Humans of Earth as rather advanced people, even though some try to prove that wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

what truth is to be found in changing 1 to an L...or mirroring words?

it's a game friend.

And just so you know, the "authority" I go by is truth itself....

Again, use french, russian, chinese, HEIROGLYPHICS in your game...will it work? I am sure if that's the way to truth then it would.....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
One could wonder what my agenda is here, but then I have tried to disclose that. Yet still there are a copule who question, and very rabidly at that.

So...I'm kind of left wondering what their agenda is. Who do they work for. It seems to me that one way to quite disclosure is to disrupt it, any way possible. If you can't get to the individual who is trying to disclose, then make so much noise that he cannot be heard. Seems kind of logical at the moment.

Here we have a couple of people who are making a lot of noise. One is just rabidly denying anything and everything I'm saying, and claiming I'm a hoax. The other claims that this whole thing is based on my personal philosophical foundations...i.e Crowley and Thelema. Yet he has NO understanding of the system.

One points out that my including my websites gives away information about myself. Well first off; I didn't lead off this topic with that information, I inserted it later when "called" on it. Second, isn't this what transparancy is about?

It would seem to me that if I had and anything to hide, if I was trying to hoax y'all, then I wouldn't want ya to know "all about me" and would go to some lengths to hide the info. SO...DID I? No...

Anyway, here is some more fuel for they're fire...I'm also a Microsoft partner (gasp)

Anyway...back to our regulary scheduled discussion.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

How do you know that you are the child?

What age did you find out?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snc24

I don't really know much more than anyone else about crop circles, sorry.

What I do know is that some are true works of art.

I have some doubts as to the terrestrial origins (made by Humans), some of them are rather complex, and would take a noticable crew to make, even in daylight. For these to be constructed under cover of darkness, seems, difficult, even with technology to assist.

I do feel that the farmers are not involved, I sure that these circles are costly...loss of crop yield and such.

Then there is the predictive nature. The ones from early July come to mind. A solar flare was predicted, and before there was even a sun spot. There had not even been ANY solar activity for hundreds of days, then the crop circle appeared, and within days a sun spot. Soon after that there were minor solar flares. kinda makes ya wonder...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That is relevant....how?

Your beliefs are fascinating friend. I just don't see how you can manipulate words man has created and think that for a minute it is a ray of truth or knowledge.

um ... you realize that in order to contribute to this thread you are in a very literal sense manipulating words yourself to create those 2 sentences, and you are manipulating words that man has created to share your truth.

perhaps you should take your own advice and abandon trying to manipulate words that man has created ....

i ask only for you to follow your own advice, if you choose to follow your advice, then no further contribution from you is necessary, considering it would be nothing more than your attempt to manipulate words created by man.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am sorry but I am speaking, not manipulating.

There is a difference in what I do and what you do, friend. I have not once changed the context or meaning of words to fit my agenda.

In the case that you propose, we should never read or write anything, for everything has been manipulated.

Your outlook is intriguing nevertheless.

I have no quarrels with you friend. I just cannot believe that changing a 1 to a L, for example, can be the way to enlightenment...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join