It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Nazca Lines" near Pine Gap, Northern Territory, Australia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The whole area is in need of a research mission.

At least I know that the lines of the springs is not off limits as google's treet view car was allowed to drive past there,they also caught someone's honda crv at the intersection after a hard days work underground

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Thank you all for describing the meaning of native to me. I would have been lost without it.

Oh think nothing of it, your most welcome

All I am highlighting is that Indigineous Australians prefer to not be referred to as "natives".

And what is their preference then? I just don't see them preferring IA's either

I mean if I was talking to one I might call him Coen or Derain and as long as he doesn't call me Bahloo, we'll get along fine

Anyway, this thread is redundant...sorry zorgs, but there are no Nazca lines near pine gap.

So where are they then?
?

And why do te Abo's have Mangar-kunjer-kunja, a lizard god who created humans.

Annunaki Aussie Style

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you wanna right a thread on annuki, go for it, it has nothing to do with these ditches. Again you jump and change...you give Zazz motion sickness Lord Knight of the Red Eye Realm.

BTW they dont like 'Abos' either, the term is was originally meant to be derogatory much tlike the 'N" word in the US .The term Indigenous is what they reqwuested we refer to them as through their own political voice. Please dont you and I nor Ocker label them, I am just reiterating what they have asked for through Australian channels. BTW 'Abos' is a big no no regardless what ocker said
U should probably reconsider using that and going back to "native" lol!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I simply cant believe what i am reading Nine hours at work since my last post log onto ATS and your still teaching Zorgon the appropriate way to go about describing People of Torres straight or Aboriginal appearance.

Oh hang on!! The way Our Government describes them is.

Torres straight or of Aboriginal appearance.

so Zorgon just copy and paste the above and you will be political correct.

Yes you are right Zazza Abo might not be the apropriate term.

got carried away laughing this morning when i was posting

Stupid whitey me.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Just highlighting the lack of knowledge on our Indigenous brethren is all....
I never said Aboriginal was wrong?
Anyway
Ditches are not Nazca lines nor a Nascar track, though more likely to be the latter rather than the former...do i have to post this a 4th tme?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by ocker

Just highlighting the lack of knowledge on our Indigenous brethren is all....
I never said Aboriginal was wrong?
Anyway
Ditches are not Nascar...do i have to post this a 4th tme?

No you are right .you never said Aboriginal was wrong.

Ditches are not Nascar...do i have to post this a 4th tme

No you are right .Ditches are not Nascar

This is a nascar

And this is Nazca

Thanks

Ocker
:

[edit on 1/9/2009 by ocker]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

lol you got my joke before i edited...oh your good...aussie smarty pants

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by ocker

lol you got my joke before i edited...oh your good...aussie smarty pants

All in good fun could not help myself glad you seen the funny side thanks.

Have a good evening..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

you wanna right a thread on annuki, go for it, it has nothing to do with these ditches.

Already did"Stargates are Real" been going three years

Again you jump and change...you give Zazz motion sickness Lord Knight of the Red Eye Realm.

Yup... need to be swift as a dragonfly to keep up with me... wait till we get to Tibet

Indigenous is what they reqwuested we refer to them as through their own political voice

Okay Indi's it is
They call my people 'krauts' but that never bothered me much... but been thinking that "whitey' term sound derogatory

Zorgy living in the 14th century... only 'politically correctness' he understands is at the point of his sward

As to the circles... not buying the track did it story... If you look at the terrain you will see the circles are clearest on that flat part that looks to me to be harder hence why they are clearer there.. and as ArMaP showed its FLAT so no need to worry about runoff

Anyway I wrote the Aussi government to check it out... probably about 20 departments. Maybe I ask my friend spook down there to ask around at the Gap and see if they know anything

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

20 departments, LMAO!!! I hope you refered to them as the 'Native Abo lines'...Let us know how far you get with that

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh WOW Your Government is GOOD... dang that was fast

I gotta go to GE Be right backy....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi the Google Earth stills taken by Zorgon do resemble irrigation circles.
picture of irrigation circles

That said until We can be sure they are from irrigation, the spirals may be from an ancient connection to the stars .this phenomenon is found world wide .

The Australian Aborigines used the Concentric Circles as a connection to the star formation the pleiadies .

In this picture called the story of the seven sisters

A small cluster of stars make up a constellation known to astronomers as the Pleiades Cluster. In central Australian Aboriginal mythology, this cluster represents “The Seven Sisters”, who came down from the sky and visited the people on the earth. The painting shows the Seven Sisters as stars in the bright band of the Milky Way. Their footprints show their movement from the sky, to the earth, and back again. When they visited the earth, they came to a water hole (the black circle in the lower centre), and ate some bush foods (shown along the lower part of the painting).

painting by aboriginal elder Reggie Sultan

many other pictures and petroglyphs can be found relating to this.
the aboriginals also used the circles to show water holes.

The next picture is of A ancient ceremonial wooden plaque found at central Australia now kept in the National Museum of Victoria

Ancient Concentric circles are found all over the world and all share the same connection.

This next picture was found in the UK

A team working on National Trust for Scotland (NTS) land as part of the Ben Lawers Historic Landscape Project found the previously undiscovered ‘cup-and-ring’ style markings on a hillside overlooking Loch Tay and Kenmore. The carvings could date back to Neolithic times and be up to 5,000 years old.

www.culture24.org.uk...

This picture is from Gabon Central Africa

one from the alps

Betanzos in Bolivia

A concentric circle in California

I could just go on and on their is definably a connection all over the world with these gliphs .

And they all seem to relate to the spirals of the Pleiades

Just have a look at this next ancient drawings on rock

And to follow it up and give some perspective

find the link here
wakinguponturtleisland.blogspot.com...

Zorgan has touched on this using the concentric circles nazca as an
Guide to the circles found in this thread at Pine gap.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Zorgy living in the 14th century... only 'politically correctness' he understands is at the point of his sward
Was that a slip of the keyboard or was it on purpose?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

In that photo the camera is pointing north-west.

And I don't think that area looks good enough for any of the plantations you suggested, certainly not bananas (they are a large tree-like plant), pineapples (I think they need lots of water, like bananas) or grapes, grape-vines cannot live in a near desert climate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Surely our Government can't be that quick

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Zorgon it has been great to have you spend so much time here during your vacation time. I don't look forward to when you are back at work and your time here cut.

This site would be much better if John was back here, I do think we lost someone special but as you know many don't have the sense to reconize most things.... you kind of just have to shake your head and chuckle.

For a long time I said Humans always look in the wrong direction I also pointed it out as clear as I could...."need to be up and look down on Earth"

Heck what do I know

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just checked flights up to Alice from Melbourne and whoopeee I can get return for $200 during the week.. that doesn't help with my other "research needs" of heading to the centre but heck I can look at 6 spirals and chinwag with the locals about other matters for that amount before xmas holidays

And through my Dads work for the local Aboriginal community handing back what we found whilst the farm was used for crops we have got good contacts which might help out whilst up there who consider us part of the land

I'm looking well forward to what the Gov said be it whatever it may be

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPWas that a slip of the keyboard or was it on purpose?

Sward is an old archaic term for Sword..

The Sward and the Stone
maelstrom.arion-games.com...

Magic Sward/Sword Of Lancelot
www.cduniverse.com...

Entemology
Also dial. or obsolete sword, sord, soord; from Middle English sward, sword, swart, swarth,

www.wordnik.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL to those saying irrigation lines.... this is the middle of nowhere... there is no irrigation... there is no water. It's a desert!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
I'm looking well forward to what the Gov said be it whatever it may be

Well give me about 20 minutes to put it on a page.... your gonna love this.

Also I see by your avatar you will most likely enjoy my next thread

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join