It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest released UFO footage from Martyn Stubbs.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Keep them coming secretnasaman

I like it.

These videos will provide months worth of threads

Oh Yeaaah!!
==
=

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Maybe this is ALL THAT MATTER for some folks here?!?
AUDIENCE?

[edit on 1/9/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Maybe.

...But you ARE in the Aliens and UFOs forum.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Ussually the subject itself doesn't matter... it matter the degree of sensationalism it has, the power to attract and sustain the audience. And only this. The purpose.

Anyway, a lot of garbage (ie debris) floating around the shuttle and seen in those favorable iluminating conditions are in the secretnasaman videos. Something very similar to Jose Escamilla rods so-said "phenomenon"... promoting mistery from very mundane things.

Good thing is that people have much to learn from this garbage floating in space, things about gravity and motion in orbit, atmospheric drag, iluminating conditions, sprites in high atmosphere, technical stuff involved there when capturing images, astronaut activities etc etc. Bad thing is that they learn this in a deceptive way, but maybe this is the only way to learn boring stuff.

As for "alien or critters" labels... those are just shining wrappers.

[edit on 2/9/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Please don't quote the post above yours..

Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can we resolve this question about the alleged "order to stay vector"?

Originally posted by JimOberg

After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?

Resist self-delusion and irrational misinterpretation, from all angles.

Who tells anyone to "stay vector"? Ever, anywhere? What a preposterous, meaningless misinterpretation of the phoneme stream.

Ask anyone actually even marginally familiar with standard space jargon what is being said. They will tell you that the Capcom is telling the astronauts that Mission Control is sending up an Orbiter state vector.

Orbiter state vector.

NOT

Order to stay vector.

Oh, wait -- the rule is -- DON'T ask people who understand the jargon to interpret it correctly. Count on -- and keep them that way -- people to be uninformed and misinformed, to swallow even the most preposterous rewording of normal space conversations.

This isn't funny. It's sad almost beyond words.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great videos... I think most of the unknown objects are just ice but there are a few that definitely seem to move under their own direction. The movements strike me as being more biological than artificial though. I've often wondered if their might be life in the "vacuum" of space, maybe some crazy silicon based life form. The NASA video of the Tether experiment failure shows those glowing, pulsing objects all around. All of this makes me imagine some crazy stuff like maybe space is just teaming with life like the oceans.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Btw... on another note, I wonder at what point they are going to realize that they need regulations in place to regulate trash and crap floating around our planet? I'm sure it will be like our history, where once again, once we are deep in a hole, we say "Oh.. huh, maybe we shouldn't toss trash all over the place!" It rather pisses me off to be quite honest. You'd think NASA would have more brains than this.

You are forgeting that the Earth has Gravity, so strong it take thousands of pounds of thrust to get us off it. So all the space junk will simply fall back to earth of course!
The question I keep asking myself is, "If gravity is so strong, how come we still have space junk up their from the Apollo Missions?"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
They make no explanation. Some skeptics said they were cosmic rays until that was shot down. No one knows what it is that is being captured. And they display shapes and other similar markings. And there is no plasma coating.

Dr. Weinberg, at the think tank at SFU, way back in the 90's said that it was this 2nd space phen. that he could not explain. Nobody he knew in his NASA community could explain it either! Lexx CCD in Europe said it's not the camera & some have suggested living UFOs. But NASA says nothing in the TLC clip other than they are being seen. The rest is TLC voice over.

Where I agree with those who are very skeptical regarding of these videos - I personally see no evidence of some kind unknown technology in these videos. Yes, something is flashing, something fast moving, some kind of white dots etc. etc... Sometimes it can be explained as ice crystals, sometimes as space debris (like in this video www.youtube.com...), sometimes it even can be dust inside of space shuttle cabin (like in this video www.youtube.com...) sometimes it have no explanation - for now. So I think the best is to stick to "it is unknown for now" explanation. And that doesn't mean "these are extraterrestrials flying around, for now" explanation. At least for those cases when "phenomena" do not demonstrate CLEAR evidence of technology or intelligent control. But need to say, that I don't remember NASA videos, which shows "unknown technology" or clear evidence of intelligently controlled objects.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks for bumping the thread, it can remind everyone that howlers like 'order to stay vector' are the NORMAL level of misinformation and delusion that you get from the youtube 'space dots' UFO videos -- it's not that these advocates don't WANT to know anything about real space flight, they want to NOT know anything about spaceflight reality, and to influence their target audience, they do their best to confuse and mislead those who also aren't really interested in finding out what's REAL and what's baloney about these bizarre videos.

Can we resolve this question about the alleged "order to stay vector"?

After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?

Resist self-delusion and irrational misinterpretation, from all angles.

Who tells anyone to "stay vector"? Ever, anywhere? What a preposterous, meaningless misinterpretation of the phoneme stream.

Ask anyone actually even marginally familiar with standard space jargon what is being said. They will tell you that the Capcom is telling the astronauts that Mission Control is sending up an Orbiter state vector.

Orbiter state vector.

NOT

Order to stay vector.

Oh, wait -- the rule is -- DON'T ask people who understand the jargon to interpret it correctly. Count on -- and keep them that way -- people to be uninformed and misinformed, to swallow even the most preposterous rewording of normal space conversations.

This isn't funny. It's sad almost beyond words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join