It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest released UFO footage from Martyn Stubbs.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Martyn Stubbs a Cable TV Station Manager from Vancover Canada who accessed NASA's downlink transmissions from numerous space shuttle missions for five years 2,500hr's of footage from his own Dish,his latest uploads are a must see footage.

February 10th 1995,Watch this Object move behind the Shuttle,looks like some sort of panel,Martyn Stubbs calls it a Door,that will do, what is it? Now as this Door/panel is being seen there are comments about the Monitor "Can you see the Camera bouncing around" "it might just be the Monitor I'm looking at "

@0:30 an object flys around Shuttle and Space Station while docked
@1:35 A moving object is identified as mir space station(seen from Discovery) moving bottom right of the screen out of the picture hhmmmm But wait in the center of the frame? Now a lot more objects appear moving in Faster

@2:33 something big comes past the back of the shuttle slowly turns?

@Talking about a light down there "is it Venus?" it must of moved?

Object appears top left of screen

An object moves across NASA's screen

Objects seen behind STS 63.No change in speed after stabiliser rocket burst.

All these Objects moving over Persian Golf.

NASA focusing on a Large Object.

Zelong.

[edit on 26/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sigh. Debunkers have claimed for years that UFOs are garbage. So why now give them so much evidence that this is literally true? Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Sigh. Debunkers have claimed for years that UFOs are garbage. So why now give them so much evidence that this is literally true? Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed?

funny that,
This 2,500hr's of footage from Martyn Stubbs will keep on being released,this will keep a lot of us busy for some time

Embarrassed no,Thrilled Yes

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I believe in UFOs. I also like evidence. Dots, ice, debris, this is not evidence. I've only seen two videos via NASA that I've felt have any merit at all. I believe all the rest are simply debris, ice, light, etc.

For example: a "door" ufo? So, a slender door that tumbles end-over-end with no propulsion being directed by an intelligent species makes MORE sense, than a small part that came loose from the shuttle?

All the "ice particle" ufos... meh. We get small dots all moving at the same constant speed (each particle, some move faster than others, but always move at a constant rate) - if they change direction, it's instantly, and at breakneck speeds. So, it makes more sense this is a coordination of ufos that can do 1000g maneuvars, than simple ice particles being shoved around by the shuttle's RCS?

What bothers me most is how readily people will assume that any small dot has to be an alien intelligence, ignoring the fact that there is a ton of space debris now, ice does form and gets blown around, etc.

Btw... on another note, I wonder at what point they are going to realize that they need regulations in place to regulate trash and crap floating around our planet? I'm sure it will be like our history, where once again, once we are deep in a hole, we say "Oh.. huh, maybe we shouldn't toss trash all over the place!" It rather pisses me off to be quite honest. You'd think NASA would have more brains than this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Fleabit, there's always a chance that something outside a spaceship window is important -- it's why NASA watches them. Usually it has to do with a malfunction of the spaceship, but it could be of scientific value as well -- all the way up to ET evidence.

So separating the space chaff from the potentially real important stuff is important.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Fleabit, there's always a chance that something outside a spaceship window is important -- it's why NASA watches them. Usually it has to do with a malfunction of the spaceship, but it could be of scientific value as well -- all the way up to ET evidence.

So separating the space chaff from the potentially real important stuff is important.

rgr that.
Always Important to keep REAL DATA for the future.

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
god bless Martyn Stubbs great footage man.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
it's a good thing Martyn Stubbs released this info because most people wouldn't know that NASA is seeing alot of ufo's out there. the evidence is overwhelming and just think, if there really was nothing strange in any of these videos , why would they hire someone to try and discredit Martyn and the evidence ?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lets see if we can have a reasoned discussion about UFOs on NASA video. We might start by asking Jim Oberg to leave the thread. I've got nothing against him. He's a remarkable skeptical talent!

I want to tell the defenders of his notions, that the NASA videos are not quite as benign as he pretends they are. When is someone at the "skeptic tank" going to tell Jim Oberg he has no cloths.

Yet they continue blindly to follow him down this latest path of 'splaining which only paints them as chumps. It's time to rein in Mr. Oberg before he shreds whatever credibility the skeptical community has left.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The NASA footage is raw. Fortunately it also has depth. Jim Oberg finds the videos lack of specifics a problem. But that is the nature of You Tube & ATS Media. Short & to the point. It is what it is.

People are telling me that the NASA UFO footage is compelling, even artistic! These people have a fundamental yearning for truth & anything beyond ourselves. The skeptics are blaming people for being people, & transferring that blame to the peoples hope for UFO disclosure.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've read many interesting anti-UFO attacks myself on ATS, not the least from Jim Oberg & company. It's not that UFO evidence is above criticism. I recognize that it is not. I am adamant about what I consider the intellectual laziness behind so much UFO bashing today.

People who like to attack UFO research think they are being risque but most of their arguments are just "conformist". The UFO skeptics who are scientists, the self-righteous ones, are as bad as debunkers, in their fashionable absolutism.

The new secretnasaman You Tube channel presents powerful evidence of UFOs in space. It's designed to grab attention! And despite its imperfections, I hope it continues to stir up some worthwhile debate.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Like so many skeptical beliefs, the ice in space theory has been promoted by a motivated group of scientists & UFO Skeptics who base their conclusions on poor analysis of visual data & misinterpretations of technical material.

NASA go-to guy, Jim Oberg was not even aware until I posted the press conference video, that the STS-75 broken "tether" mission was re-using an old "clunker" of a tether that was from a 1991 mission; STS-46!

A careful examination of the facts shows that most skeptical arguments against UFOs appearing on NASA shuttle flight video are based on anecdotal information, vague references & ignorance.This is demonstrated over & over on skeptical ATS posts.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
... and just think, if there really was nothing strange in any of these videos , why would they hire someone to try and discredit Martyn and the evidence ?

Omigod, I forget to file my invoices!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
A careful examination of the facts shows that most skeptical arguments against UFOs appearing on NASA shuttle flight video are based on anecdotal information, vague references & ignorance.This is demonstrated over & over on skeptical ATS posts.

The best skeptical arguments over NASA UFO videos use evidence such as true illumination conditions (which Martyn tries to prevent by withholding date/time on many videos), true crew and vehicle activities (ditto), and interviews with primary witnesses (flight crew, Mission Control experts, support engineers, reference documents). In other words, the basic kind of stuff any serious investigator of weird stuff is obliged to go through before claiming any proposed explanation is supported by evidence.

Isn't suggesting that somebody be banned from a thread based on their opinions, a violation of ATS code of conduct?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

G'day secretnasaman thanks for joining this thread,you would be Martyn than?

I'm not sure about some of your writings it seems JimOberg and your self have some history?

Regards
Zelong.

[edit on 28/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
G'day secretnasaman thanks for joining this thread,you would be Martyn than?

I'm not sure about some of your writings it seems JimOberg and your self have some history?

Indeed.

Martyn makes far-out claims.

I ask him for checkable evidence for those claims.

He replies, 'You callin' me a LIAR? Personal attack! Personal attack!!!'

Some of those claims do go way back. He's got this story about a Canadian astronaut snatched off a shuttle mission just before launch because he talked too much about space UFO secrets. Trouble is, there's no record of any such astronaut under any such circumstances.

When I bring it up again (and it's obvious to all why Martyn would NOT want to talk about it), it's another vicious ad hominem assault by the mercenary debunkers on a noble truth seeker.

That's some of the history.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Omigod, I forget to file my invoices!!!

i wasn't even talking about you Jimmy

so i guess i was right afterall, your ego is as big as the Mare Crisium

what's a shill ?

www.keithlaney.net...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks JimOberg
,I've only just discovered Martyn and I am impressed with his Libary,he mentions in his interview in NASA Secret Transmisions,

Google Video Link

That he thought a lot of people are recording the same things and was surprised to find he maybe the only one to of thought of doing it.
So his Libary can speak for its self i feel.

I'm sure Martyn will be logging back in

Zelong.

[edit on 29/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Excellent work Mr Stubbs!

Hehe, your channel is #24 in Canada.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Martin Stubbs comes off as a humble, down to earth man (in interview), but in order to do what he did (capture and record every Shuttle mission, then watch them all carefully) - which is a tremendous feat - you hint a man driven by what you could perhaps call an obsession. Perhaps it's the truth?

Originally posted by fleabit
What bothers me most is how readily people will assume that any small dot has to be an alien intelligence, ignoring the fact that there is a ton of space debris now, ice does form and gets blown around, etc.

I would rather say it's the other way around.

As soon as the word 'UFO' appears, a small group of people immediately start to come up with 'acceptable' explanations, because whatever it is, it is NOT a UFO. THEY are the ones that automatically translate 'unidentified object' into intelligent extra-terrestial presence, and then goes into denial on an intellectual or emotional basis.

All Martin Stubbs talks about are phenomenon that does not look like or behave like phenomenon known to us. That's all.

But, ice-crystals-that-can-change-trajectory-and-speed and omnipresent-space-debris-that-for-some-reason-cause-no-harm-to-the-shuttle apart, here we have a phenomenon - identified by Stubbs - that CANNOT be ice crystals nor space debris.

Because:

*It travels in extremely high speed, and not in orbital trajectories
*Since when does ice crystals reflect light in the red spectrum?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18b67cc46fe6.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a52a90e35bc.png[/atsimg]

Originally posted by secretnasaman
Like so many skeptical beliefs, the ice in space theory has been promoted by a motivated group of scientists & UFO Skeptics who base their conclusions on poor analysis of visual data & misinterpretations of technical material.

I couldn't have said it better, and starred you for it.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Heliocentric]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join