It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest released UFO footage from Martyn Stubbs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
new video shows ufo's , there's no denying it now.

in this video you can listen to the Astronauts talking about these unidentified flashes

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
in this video you can listen to the Astronauts talking about these unidentified flashes

So what's your objection to the NASA explanation of those comments?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good stuff! I hope the government discloses the existance of aliens soon! Its killing me slowly knowing there are beings out there, and my friends thinking im some sort of freak...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

They make no explanation. Some skeptics said they were cosmic rays until that was shot down. No one knows what it is that is being captured. And they display shapes and other similar markings. And there is no plasma coating.

Dr. Weinberg, at the think tank at SFU, way back in the 90's said that it was this 2nd space phen. that he could not explain. Nobody he knew in his NASA community could explain it either! Lexx CCD in Europe said it's not the camera & some have suggested living UFOs. But NASA says nothing in the TLC clip other than they are being seen. The rest is TLC voice over.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've been trying all sorts of ways of capturing these Streaks the best way to view them I've found is with VLC media player you can slow the footage down to 0.03 speed which I did and recorded it
But it can only be replayed with VLC media player so try this for your self download it

I made a .GIF file with 3,491 frames, 61.4MB's, my Biggest yet.
It takes 29min's to watch it
to Big so I made a smaller one with only 101 frames.
These segments are from NASA Secret Transmisions video

Capturing the coloured Streaks.

(click to open player in new window)

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

who said i had an objection ?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nice easynow
, Oh me gods I see secretnasaman has released more footage,
Great work secretnasaman

I can't keep up I'm still on the "Capturing the coloured Streaks" Hatch footage
this stuff is Interesting.
I'm noticing all secretnasaman's footage is in .flv format, sometimes when you click HD on youtube your get a .MP4 format which is clearer and better to look into.
I'm wondering if the "NASA Secret Transmisions DVD has better clearer footage on it I noticed it on amazon?

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Wow
I do not cop this explanation from this NASA speaker about these Spheres.

@5:15 the speaker is speaking of these Round Solid Spheres and trying to call them a phenomena which happens after 400-500 lighting storms and that its a stratosphere discharge

Giant UFOs are not the sun, the moom or stars!

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

@5:15 the speaker is speaking of these Round Solid Spheres and trying to call them a phenomena which happens after 400-500 lighting storms and that its a stratosphere discharge

The speaker may not be that far off the mark. (Even though he has been trained to obfuscate and withhold)

The critter phenomena appears to be a form of complex, self-organizing, plasma which is capable of evolving and birthing other critters (Plasmoidococcus Plasmaspherus).

The phenomenon is comparable to ball-lighting, although it lasts much longer - so much so that various other qualities more commonly associated with lifeforms can be exhibited and observed.

'Ball Lightning as a Self-Organized Complexity'

"The ball lightning phenomenon is explained in the frame of a self-organization scenario suggested by experiments performed on the spontaneously generated complex spherical space charge configuration in plasma. Originated in a hot plasma, suddenly created in a point where a lightning flash strikes the Earth surface, the ball lightning appearance proves the ability of nature to generate, by self-organization, complex structures able to ensure their own existence by exchange of matter and energy with the surroundings. Their subsequent evolution depends on the environment where they are born. Under contemporary Earth conditions the lifetime of such complexities is relatively short. A similar self-organization mechanism,
produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics “Al. I. Cuza” University 6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [2000?]

arxiv.org...

'Plasma Experiments with Relevance for Complexity Science'

"The goal of this paper is the identification of the physical processes at the origin of the nonlinear behavior of a plasma conductor when an external constraint gradually departs the system from thermal equilibrium. This reveals the presence of a self organization scenario whose final product depends on the magnitude of the applied constraint. At first it appears a complexity whose stability is ensured by the presence of an electrical double layer. By increasing the external constraint the complexity transits into an autonomous state whose existence is related to a rhythmic exchange of matter and energy with the surrounding environment, sustained and controlled by a proper dynamics of the double layer. The results are potentially important for developing a general strategy of nonequilibrium physics, suggesting answers to challenging problems concerning the mechanism that could explain the appearance of self-organized complexities in laboratory and nature."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu (Plasma Physics Department, 'Al.I.Cuza' University
6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [1999?]

arxiv.org...

*Easynow, save these papers and have a look at them when you have the time. I don't think many people have seen this before.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi
Great thread and and awesome posts well done .

Good to see solid contributions.

Fantastic.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman

They make no explanation.

OK, you don't KNOW if they made any explanation. Did you even bother to try to find out, or are you engaging in more 'proof by proclamation'?

Dr. Weinberg, at the think tank at SFU, way back in the 90's said that it was this 2nd space phen. that he could not explain. Nobody he knew in his NASA community could explain it either! Lexx CCD in Europe said it's not the camera & some have suggested living UFOs. But NASA says nothing in the TLC clip other than they are being seen. The rest is TLC voice over.

The proof that Martyn is correct about this, then, is that MARTYN says these people agree with him? How do you know what Weinberg said, outside of trusting what Martyn SAID he said?

Isn't that kinda circular? Prove the validity of Martyn's claims by [drumroll] ... trusting the validity of Martyn's claims?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I know I am not the only on to have noticed this, but you appear to have an obsession with Mr Stubbs....

A thread will be created concerning a video that was posted on Mr Stubb's channel, then you show up on the thread attacking Mr Stubbs.

*In fact, Every thread I have made which had in the OP, one of the videos from Mr Stubb's channel - You have appeared and begun making disparaging remarks about the man which amount to little more than character assassination attempts... -Our fellow members can check my profile to see this for themselves.

It appears the anomalous contents of a video become secondary to you, when that video is associated with your favourite target.

Poor form Jim.

If you wish to genuinely contribute to the thread, please share with us your analysis of the contents cited by Zelong in his last posting.

Obviously we are not dealing with alien craft. Perhaps some plasma phenomena could account for what we are seeing. Perhaps there are some insights (or links) that you may be able to offer in that regard.
-This would be preferable to the continued issuance of derogatory remarks that we can both agree, do not advance our analysis at all, whatsoever.

(And please refrain from further attacks on the members of this site. I know you can restrain yourself when you put the effort into it.
)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I know I am not the only on to have noticed this, but you appear to have an obsession with Mr Stubbs....

Exubie, I realize that you really really really REALLY want to believe that everything anyone posts here supporting your ideas is true.

Others are curious about what is reliable, and what is naive misunderstanding, or exaggeration, or innocent misinterpretation, or deliberate hoaxing.

For them, basic principles such as 'how can I independently verify a statement' are a obsession-like instinct.

Misunderstanding pseudo-UFOs in space isn't a comical sideshow. It can contribute to overlooking something important. And as happened on 'Columbia', NOT spotting and recognizing an anomalous visual phenomenon can have hideous consequences.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

JimOberg I have to agree with Exuberant1 as I asked earlier about you and secretnasaman having a history I would rather it stay out of this thread as it didn't start here.What happens in a thread stays in that thread.

These releases of secretnasaman speak for them self and having the chance to be able to ask the author questions is a real bonus I feel.
Like were can I get a .wmv or a better format than .flv of the stuck hatch with the coloured streaks.

So as the secretnasaman stated "Lets see if we can have a reasoned discussion about UFOs on NASA video".

Thanks JimOberg.

Zelong.

[edit on 31/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

These releases of secretnasaman speak for them self ..

But they don't. To really understand them, you need to know the illumination conditions, the shuttle activities around those times, and the comments of the direct witnesses. By withholding that information, Martyn is frustrating any proper investigation into the prosaic context of the videos.

Are you saying that you don't need that information to reliably assess what the videos show?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The speaker may not be that far off the mark. (Even though he has been trained to obfuscate and withhold)

The critter phenomena appears to be a form of complex, self-organizing, plasma which is capable of evolving and birthing other critters (Plasmoidococcus Plasmaspherus).

The phenomenon is comparable to ball-lighting, although it lasts much longer - so much so that various other qualities more commonly associated with lifeforms can be exhibited and observed.

The ball lightning phenomenon rings a bell now.Years ago I saw a video of small one just feet away from a capsule or it might of been the beginning of the space station and it is a danger because of fuel.
As for a "stratosphere discharge" be honest I'm not sure what this is I'm just a Crazy Moon Nut
these spheres are not that far away why no close up pictures
they seem to be following behind.

I like hearing the speakers in those situations they stumble pause you can almost hear them think

Those .pdf's
are in depth.I think these Spheres are way to high to be a Electrical Discharge there in Orbit.This stuff is out of my depth the mind boggles.

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

These releases of secretnasaman speak for them self ..

But they don't. To really understand them, you need to know the illumination conditions, the shuttle activities around those times, and the comments of the direct witnesses. By withholding that information, Martyn is frustrating any proper investigation into the prosaic context of the videos.

Are you saying that you don't need that information to reliably assess what the videos show?

It's these ramblings that I'm referring too "Are you saying that you don't need that information to reliably assess what the videos show?"
What information
I have no idea what you are talking about I suggest you go back to the thread this started in and continue the discussion there as it's irrelevant in this thread.
It is very uncool to follow a member around in this manner I can understand if secretnasaman doesn't post here again.

The guy releases his own saved footage as-is and gets heckled?
remember "don't shot the messenger".

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The guy releases his own saved footage as-is and gets heckled?
remember "don't shot the messenger".

Who's getting heckled?

My point is that without context information about the video -- like, what regions are in sunlight and what are in shadow -- you can't judge the range of possible prosaic explanations for dots like these. Without knowing if there was a waste water dump, or a nearby leaky thruster, you can't tell if there ought to be such dots because of those ordinary processes.

The simple request is, when posting this stuff on youtube. describe the date and time of the video. That would allow these contextual features to be determined. What's so hard, or unreasonable, about that? Why are you making excuses for incomplete disclosure?

Also, stop blaming allegedly disrespectful people's questions for frightening Martyn away from the board, and place the responsibility for his silence where it belongs -- at his end of the comm line. The questions are reasonable ones. His silence in response to them is eloquent evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Keep a check on secretnasaman's youtube page for his on going releases.

After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?

Keep them coming secretnasaman

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?

Resist self-delusion and irrational misinterpretation, from all angles.

Who tells anyone to "stay vector"? Ever, anywhere? What a preposterous, meaningless misinterpretation of the phoneme stream.

Ask anyone actually even marginally familiar with standard space jargon what is being said. They will tell you that the Capcom is telling the astronauts that Mission Control is sending up an Orbiter state vector.

Orbiter state vector.

NOT

Order to stay vector.

Oh, wait -- the rule is -- DON'T ask people who understand the jargon to interpret it correctly. Count on -- and keep them that way -- people to be uninformed and misinformed, to swallow even the most preposterous rewording of normal space conversations.

This isn't funny. It's sad almost beyond words.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join