It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I want to see all of our leaders be injected with the very same vaccine we are given.

I want to also be 100% sure it is the same vaccine.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Come on!!

The time for petty and frankly pedantic quips is over.

This is not a hypothetical scenario we are discussing here.
This is happening, in fact it has happened - past tense.

If it were just an intellectual exercise, we would have the luxury to indulge in pedantic debate over exact wording and so on.

To weakly contend that because the bill/state law does not specifically refer to 'The swine flu', it somehow negates the tearing away of the human rights and constitutional protection of every American in Mass, and ultimately, probably in the whole of the USA in regards to medical testing, treatment and even detention without crime, if 'they are not sure if any one of you is a danger or not'?

This has happened, in the midst of a WHO declared pandemic viral outbreak (by whatever origin or means) of a H1N1 contagion called 'The swine flu'.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!? A hypothetical 2015 outbreak of the mumps?!

Blimey, you are either being deliberately obstinate for reasons beyond my reasoning, given the gravity of our current situation or you genuinely need to pay more attention to what's going on around you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wasn't totally against this vaccine,

I was just against the rushed version, the mildness of the flu, the ineffectiveness towards a mutated version, the Squalene, Thimerosal, and other Adjuvants, the huge profit potential, and the immunity from accountability handed to all these companies. Other than that, it is fine!

I guess I will willingly take mine without any struggle, as long as they apply it to the end of a couple of dozen bullets and catch me when I am not paying attention!! The same goes for quarantine, I will be happy to comply with their quarantine request at the behest of a couple of dozen armed and trained men after they have cuffed, shackled and tazed me!

Otherwise, maybe they should move on to the next house!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There was something I read a while back about some doctor was offering a million bucks to any other doctors who would drink a cocktail of all the ingredients from the various vaccines. It might have been here on ATS, but nobody took him up on it to my knowledge, and why would they?

For all our advances in medical research and technology, we can't come up with a better solvent than Thimerisol to inject into ourselves? That's crap. They know it's crap. Pay to dump your flouride, depleted Uranium and mercury like you're supposed to and quit making a buck by disposing of it under the ridiculous guises of health care. Quit putting addictive chemicals in our foods so you can sell more product, shut down the FDA and put some accountibility back into our consumer markets through the judiciary where it belongs. They make a bad product, then rightfully they get sued out of exsistance. Shut down Bio defense research, they have no business studying us like lab rats and develping super bugs. You honestly think that it was a cooincidence that only a year ago they were digging up victims of the Spanish Flu to 'study' the crap?
If you get the flu, then you know the song, plenty of rest and fluids, you don't need some big corporation sticking you with untested toxic waste, its a damned flu. It's good for you to get it, your immune system has been around for hundreds of thousand of years, if not longer, and it works... if it hasn't been pussified by anti-microbial soaps and sanitizers, antibiotics for every little sniffle, and general germophobia.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Actually, if you care to check, there is clear evidence (available to people who like to search and dig this stuff up) that many of the so called 'success story' vaccines, are not what they appear to be.

The data points quite clearly in several cases i have personally researched, to the disease actually well in decline naturally, shortly prior to these 'successful' immuniseation drives.

There are also data that shows infection rates actually increased in secluded populations that were vaccinated against measles a few decades ago.

You may have been an A+ student, but you are only ever going to be as well informed as your tutor. Data such as these are rarely shouted from the rooftops in medical schools and colleges.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Originally posted by Cuhail
I have NOT found anything on it going through the Mass. House and being passed into LAW.

If you watched the video, the second reporter that comes on clearly says that the Mass. state senate passed bill 2028 unanimously.

Hard to miss I think.

Read what I said. It passed the Mass. Senate in April. Find me any indication that it passed the Mass. House of Representatives, who, if I read correctly, has repeatedly found itself at odds with it and has yet to pass it for the Governor's signiture into LAW. I could find no such advancement on this BILL to be signed into LAW.

The Senate is not the end of the line for a bill. I learned that on SchoolHouse Rock.

Just saying.
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skycopilot
reply to post by lucentenigma

Yet there was no HIV quarantine....

Last I checked HIV wasn't airborne...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Government never stops amazing me.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We all know speculation on the FEMA camps is usually along the lines of punishment for anyone not obeying government orders. But to be more specific than that, and to answer the question, what orders? As someone who has gotten a first hand look at Crime & Punishment inside the this country (the Golden State) I can assure you that the FEMA camps are not intended for alternatives for overcrowding or illegal immigrants, etc…that’s not plausible because of the camps are owned (I think) buy either the Fed government or Halliburton or something else….so state constitutions wont immediately negate themselves for filling up the other prison cells. Instead – if this bill is correct, in even the slightest way – then that leaves a very good possibility as to what the camps will be used for. Anyone refusing to take the vaccine meant to “save you from the disease” would be taken to one of the FEMA camps. As unlikely as it might seem; forced vaccines are not yet commonplace. And neither was detention without indictment before the Patriot Act. Everyone knows that the only real thing about the Swine Flu is the hysteria that surrounds it – the virus is nothing more than a bit of a stronger case of the flu…but then here we have the perfect tool used by the government to promote three essential things: 1.) Fear…which leads to buying vaccines, which leads to trust in government, blah, blah, blah…and 2.) Distraction. I’ve already written an essay on how I believe the hysteria was promoted to divert attention away from the Bush Torture memos.

Consider that. And forgive me if someone already mentioned it – I only skimmed through the conversation.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
F*CK That Shot!!!! , I ain't takin it. No one in my household is taking it. If they try to force us to take it I have 2 friends that say otherwise.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/52a02183bb66c534.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS SH*T HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

No, my kids haven't had any vaccinations either...nor will they.

Oh i'm sure if i took my time, trod carefully, did some moderate detective work on the search engines and sites, i would come up with a lot more skulduggery, involving the various 'health businesses' around the world.

But the information we dug up, although not a comprehensive knowledge base, i'll admit, was certainly an eye opener for us, and was more than enough to cause us serious cause for concern...to put it mildly.

But yeah, i'm sure there's a lot more. Isn't medical malpractice together with adverse effects of pharmaceuticals the second biggest killer in the USA? That has to tell folks something surely.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grapples

Yeah, but how fast is the recharge...

..think about it..

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Edit

[edit on 26-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

One word: Fluoride.

Read how the Nazi run POW camps all contaminated the POW's drinking water with this stuff.
And i'll give you a head start, it had NOTHING to do with the Nazis being obsessive about their prisoners having pearly white teeth!

If people are so concerned about their OWN teeth, isn't it reasonable for adults to decide to fluoridate themselves and their families at their own discretion? In using fluoridated toothpaste for instance? Or fluoridated mouthwashes?

Hang on, we have those options already don't we?

Considering the extremely toxic effects on other, infinitely more important parts of our bodies like our brains..for example, don't you have to wonder, why this toxic industrial waste is being put in everything from fizzy soda pop to countrywide water supplies, under the guise of dental bloody hygiene?!!

Pacification and subservience, is a side effect of ingesting fluoride in humans. Docility and becoming easily Malleable are another couple of fluorides effects in humans.

Thing is, teeth still go bad...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My wife is allergic to eggs. I have read some folks say skeptical things but being the prepared woman she is she has already begun reading about the vaccine to see if it contains albumen a common egg base in most vaccines.

IT DOES!

She would fall under the category of unable and before you start asking if they are going to supply egg free vaccines just spend a few hours looking for an egg free FLU shot... in other words no. You get what you get.

So she would be quarantined but not fined.

Deprived of life and liberty for being born the way she was.

Not to worry though because she wont be alone as I am unwilling to get it... I'll just have to declare bankruptcy as I would be charged the 1000 a day fine.

She brought up one other point and it is an important one.

To quarantine means to restrict travel access. They get let in infected right? So we will be expected to show our papers proving we got vaccinated right?
That or be denied entrance into the state...

How will it affect business?

I almost wonder if this years census folks will be doing door to door inoculation to find out how many we are and how many have been vaxed....

Ahhh the USA... we had a good run before the tyranny of money set it.... Next time insist on having some authority in your own government and dont leave your voice to be spoken for by others.

May the next nation after the next civil war be better than this one.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by titorite]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It's classic diversionary tactics.

This is NOT a conspiracy, this IS reality now.

People have been talking of this kind of scenario for a long time, and the modus operandi so far, hasn't missed a step with the consensus.

Don't the students get involved with exposing and protesting shady government practices anymore? They have the right to protest in Mass i assume? Or has that been taken away too?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

That's so rich mate, it really is.

You quote all sorts of facts and figures in support of vaccines and their quoted efficacy and so on, but then you have the cheek to announce you won't take the vaccine either, only your reasons are more sound than other peoples reasons for declining?

That's a pretty arrogant way to look at yourself Jtma508. The implication you are making is that you feel you are somehow superior to other posters in this thread, but not only that, since you are or appear to be pro this bill/law passing through, you consider yourself somehow superior to the whole of Mass too..

I'm not saying that you actually think this is so, only that your post infers it. If it is indeed your personal position that your are, then you did a fairly good job of conveying that conviction. If not, your not.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

nice guns!

What brand AK is that? (the wood stock one)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

The bill is full of vagaries and uncertianties.
Take that word...uncertain...what does it mean?

Doubt: the state of being unsure of something. It simply means what you know it to mean. There is doubt.

By adding the word 'uncertain' into law, now makes it possible and lawful for someone, either a public servant like the police or other agency, to enter you home, without a warrant, compel you and every member of your family or household, to either or/and undergo, without consent or permission, medical examinations, medical treatments, and detention or quarantine for indeterminate periods of time, and in unspecified condition or locations.

Those fundamental rights, those human rights, have been ignored here. In place is an ambiguous, and tactically worded and phrased state law, that is full of holes and is open to potentially massive abuse, the justification for which, will be in it's key wording and phrases.

When i say open to massive abuse i'm not talking of $1000 per day (do you think someone missed out a period, and meant $10.00 per day?) which is patently ridiculous for virtually everyone at anytime, but especially so in the current economic climate.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
And so it begins...

This swine flu business is starting to smell more and more like a set up. This bill that Mass passed is just a start, just like with healthcare other states and the Fed gov't will tout it as the model. These people are going for all out contol and as usual they're using fear to get it. Bush used it to get his oil and contractor buddies money the far left is just using those tactics to get their agenda through. V put it best:

I'm not trying to turn this into a 9/11 thread, the intent of the video is to show how fear can/does lead to power.

Bush isn't President. Obama is. The fact is, Obama is a far more dangerous character than Bush. Czars, doublespeak, and his mindless minions. Remember what Rahm said. You have to take advantage of a crises. Welcome to the new Nazi Party.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join