It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes you read that correctly. The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine.

I'm not the least bit surprised really.

Oh and BTW it passed unanimously, meaning all senators voted in favor...

*sigh*

Awake yet?

mod edit: title change from Boston to Massachusetts
[edit on 25-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great! Isn't that just swell? I'm so very glad that legislators are working so hard to make sure we are all taking the vaccine. Without them to ensure our safety, we might just run amok and cause some real harm.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yikes, there it is under Section 13 Section 95. under (b) (2)

www.mass.gov...

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

All that legalese to me looks like they can also quarantine you for situations other than swine flu.

Check this out, folks aren't letting this go unnoticed:
MassLPA.Org Puts State Senators on Notice

MassLPA, a political watchdog group has put 36 Massachusetts Senators on notice for their unanimous 36-0 vote in favor of Senate Bill No. 2028: An Act Relative To Pandemic And Disaster Preparation And Response In The Commonwealth.

On Thursday, April 30, 2009, the senate bill, sponsored by Senator Richard T. Moore (D), Worcester and Norfolk District was passed in the senate, containing language that violates the Constitutional Rights of Massachusetts citizens.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And so it begins...

This swine flu business is starting to smell more and more like a set up. This bill that Mass passed is just a start, just like with healthcare other states and the Fed gov't will tout it as the model. These people are going for all out contol and as usual they're using fear to get it. Bush used it to get his oil and contractor buddies money the far left is just using those tactics to get their agenda through. V put it best:

I'm not trying to turn this into a 9/11 thread, the intent of the video is to show how fear can/does lead to power.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You have no choice, you must get the shot

Otherwise pay fines until you do or get thrown into quarantine for who knows how long who knows where

legal concentration camps for those who refuse the shot

really makes you wonder what the heck is in that shot

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

It seems like we are living a modern day leperosy stigma.

Victims of leperosy were banished (quarantined) from general population because of the contagious disease. Lepers found amongst the general population were stoned to death.

Even though modern medicine has advanced, humans have not.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dr. Ron Paul on Swine flu vaccines

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is really sick. This swine flu crap is being so amped up by the media its unprecedented. There are numerous articles coming out daily on how dangerous, scary this will be, on how 90,000 people may die. Every main stream media article is pro vaccine, wording it in a way that you want the vaccine or accept its normal.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I believe your post is inaccurate. In the segment you posted, it seems to say nothing about the swine flu vaccine. Yes, it does pave the way for such a concept later down the road, but no it does not establish either quarantine or a $1000 a day for refusal of the swine flu vaccine.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I looked and I don't see it on the news. How the hell does this not make the news? I know that the gremlin over at HHS is using serious scare tactics on this one, and I figured it was the first stage of something but...sheesh!

What the heck is wrong with the US? Wow. Just wow.

They justify this how? I mean wouldn't we have seen this horrible pandemic in the Southern Hemisphere--barely anyone died during their flu season.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
#### them all

What bull####

You got shots for us,.....We got shots for you

######RETARDS

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

Source

Scary stuff indeed!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ive asked several times here how they intended to force inoculate an unwilling populace.Silly me to overlook the old draconian fine and imprisiment tactics of old.Wonder if you if you get a complimentary 666 tattoo with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by warrenb

I believe your post is inaccurate. In the segment you posted, it seems to say nothing about the swine flu vaccine. Yes, it does pave the way for such a concept later down the road, but no it does not establish either quarantine or a $1000 a day for refusal of the swine flu vaccine.

Your right it does not specifically say 'swine flu'. It states that if you refuse ANY vaccination during a 'public health emergency', medical treatment or even testing and you will be quarantined.

I don't see how it paves the way for anything down the road, it's right there in black and white, it's a done deal. If they declare a public health emergency you get treated or quarantined.

An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty

Source

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hate to jump on it but it's time to wake the ####up

This #### has got to stop and stop NOW

sorry about the bad language but ####it ' I'm pissed

I just want everyone to feel the anger I feel.

We are the people, we work hard, try to be honest, live in peace

leave us alone and stick your agenda up your old fat asses

#### you Kissinger you're number one

Your house of cards.......................................

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting video about Swine ful and the depopulation agenda.

I agree with you huntergatherer, I wish these globalists would take their own advice and off themeselves if they think the world is overpopulated. Practice what you preach and all that. Who gave them the authority to decide anything on that global scale? In the words of the Rock "Who in the blue H*** are you?"

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well that sucks, it won't be much longer till other states follow suit and SHTF. I have been trying to stay in touch with loved ones daily, visit friends and enjoy the freedom of driving around which may all come to an end for a while. Im ready to fight.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They try that in the middle of the country and I will be there with a torches to set them straight.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is scary scary news.

I've been on the fence with my feelings and position in regards to H.R. 3200 up until now; however, this is the definitive turning point for me and my opinions on it.

The Mass health care system is a state sized micro-version of what a national socialized medicine program would be. It has even been touted as a "model" for a national program, as stated on CNN a few days ago:

CNN - 'Romney care' touted as a model for national health care reform

I never once thought that in my lifetime I might be surrounded by people in bio-hazmat suits that are ready to stick me with a needle and syringe filled with toxic chemicals that I want nothing to do with; and if I disagreed, I'd be ruined financially, locked up in a quarantine jail where others will most likely be sicker than I, and then I'd also end up with a criminal record if somehow I lived through it all.

That's just a tip of the iceberg scenario; the life changing implications of legislation like this are mind boggling.

If something like this can be pulled off in one state, then it could happen to us all here in the U.S.; if this is what socialized medicine is going to be like; it's obviously a bad choice.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by CosmicClearance]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
Who gave them the authority to decide anything on that global scale? In the words of the Rock "Who in the blue H*** are you?"

Well if we hit the history books, the answer to that question, in the 'western world' at least, is God himself. Sad, if not wholly sickening, but true.
Creepy news from Mass., that's for sure. I was following this and appreciate the update warrenb.
There's no doubts or anything to debunk here people, they are saying they have the power and right to stick you with pharmaceuticals du jour, or put you 'somewhere'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join