It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Right on Roger, right on!

I can actually cite reports from the 70's and early eighties of immunization programs against measles in Oz.

They used the aboriginal children as 'test subjects' (guinea pigs), to test the vaccines on.

They conducted a vaccination program in two main townships of the aborigines 300 received the vaccine of which 30% went on to contract measles (yes, contract measles) and gave a placebo to another group of similar numbers in another township of which only 2% contracted measles...hmmmm.

Work out the significance yourselves people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

It's based upon epidemiology models. They work the same way that the hurricane prediction modles work. They look at the infection data from as close to patient 0 as they can. The models look at demographic cohort, health status of the patient, characteristics of the illness (how long, how severe) and the outcome (recovered/died). The models can then take this data and extrapolate it against the entire population to predict rate of infection and mortality against demographic cohorts.

Like all models, it accommodates for a certain degree of variability in the disease itself but assumes it will continue to progress at it has since patient 0. If the virus suddenly changes, the models are shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Well see if you actually listened to the newscast it said this has been brought up before and it has NEVER made it past the HOUSE. Which means they keep trying but get told to F off every time. See there is a very cool thing about vaccine laws. They ALL have a op out loophole because if they did not you could press attempted murder charges against them. Do some more research on this subject. Now i have a packet of info in my hands at this moment that explains this in detail. I shall type up the first part exactly as it is. Im not sure of the author but then again me and my soulmate do research at the same time and print off our finds when we have somthing that we belive people will want to know then when we walk ANYWERE we pass these out to people. 99.9% of the time they have the author on the top but this one seems to have no known author. and it says.
"How To Legally Avoid Unwanted Immunizations Of All Kinds"
As you read this work, and put its principles in practice, there are two basic axioms you never want to forget, becouse they are the rock upon which all your actions are based.
1. No one, nowhere, no time, and under no circumstances have the right or power in this country to immunize you or your children against your will and conviction. If they attempt to do so, you can legally charge them with "assault with a deadly weapon" and have the full resources of our laws behind you.

At this point i will stop typing it because i think and hope you get the point i am trying to make. Not to say i will not type up this whole document if this post recives enough stars to let me know alot of people want to read it. Anyhow so in short. They will use all manners of scare tactics to make you take this shot. Know your rights and stand your ground!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

If that incident were isolated it would still be pretty significant and make you go 'hmmm?', however, it's more typical than atypical.

Which is why none of my kids have been or ever will be vaccinated if I can help it.

I just got back from the kindergarten pre-start meeting, and it looks like my 2 year old will be inelligible to attend without the vax, so I guess it's home schooling from here on in. My eldest was never asked for certificates, so I guess they are beginning to up the ante.

I'm not in the US by the way.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i purchased a very high voltage for myself so anyone that comes and tries to get me is going to be tasered. guns are way to expensive for a college student

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What is WRONG with people!? Why the HELL isn't there rioting in the streets right now?! Why are we having casual discussion about this!!?? I am absolutely DUMBFOUNDED at the lack of emotion from this. This is a loss of FREEDOM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. This isn't something to DISCUSS this is something to ACTION! Residents of Mass. get out there and FIGHT for your RIGHT to FREEDOM.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So, if you don't want the vaccination due to fear that it is harmful, then you should allow yourself to be quarantined...give it a few days....discover that it is harmless, as no one is getting sick/dying from it...get the vaccination...and go on about your life.

OR people start dropping like flies and then they release everyone that has been quarantined and give you all medals or something for being so brilliant as to deny the vaccination.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

In the event of a public health emergency, such as the 2009-H1N1 Flu outbreak.
www.hhs.gov...

One wonders What amount of infected and When they would declare this an Emergency.

SENATE, No. 2028
Section 2A. (a) Upon declaration by the governor that an emergency exists which is detrimental to the public health.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Guys, im not sure about you, but even if there is a fine/quarantine for this, im still fighting to the death not to take this. However, if I thought it was hard to convince people not to take it before, now that there are consequences if you don't take it, it seems nearly impossible to get people to not take it.

I can't get through to my fiance not to take this...but now with the fine/quarantine... I really fear there is no convincing. And I don't know what I will do if she ends up taking it and dropping dead...is there any advice you can give to help wake people up at this point? Or are we just #*$@ outta luck?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
is there any advice you can give to help wake people up at this point? Or are we just #*$@ outta luck?

Move out of Massachusetts.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Quarantine where? Has anyone heard where the quarantines will be?

Have they finally copped to the fema detainment camps? I'm not being a smart #ss, I really want to know -

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Yes you read that correctly. The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine.

I'm not the least bit surprised really.

Oh and BTW it passed unanimously, meaning all senators voted in favor...

*sigh*

Awake yet?

mod edit: title change from Boston to Massachusetts
[edit on 25-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by warrenb]

Have you watched the video?

They said if you refused to be quarantined you could face $1000 a day. You made it sound like it was an either or situation if you refused the vaccine.

Nothing like that was in the video.

Also, this bill has a lot of other things in it as well which are necessary within a health emergency. I for one support this bill.

Many of us do... obviously, that's why it was voted on unanimously.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Quarantine where? Has anyone heard where the quarantines will be?

Have they finally copped to the fema detainment camps? I'm not being a smart #ss, I really want to know -

In the 40's quarantine happened in your house. The state put a sign on your door and you stayed inside.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'm not sure why you feel I'm 'over-educated'. Same eductaion as the rest of the people in my program.

The old 'statistics will say whatever you want them to' yarn is ignorant BS. Only if you manipulate the data, the methodology or outright lie. Done by the book it's mathematically accurate.

From what I've read there is plenty of 'selective data sourcing' going on from those that take the anti-vaccine posture as well. Take spikey's post above. I've not seen the data but even he says they were 'testing' the vaccine. There's no other way to determine what dosage to make it. That's alot of what is going on with the H1N1 vaccine testing now. You've undoubtedly heard that they don't yet know how many doeses will be required to develop sufficient immunity.

An outbreak of measles in central Australia in 1994 provided the first opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of the measles vaccine given to Aboriginal children at nine months of age since 1984. Children eligible for the study that was conducted in one community in the region were aged between nine months and 10 years. Eight of the 109 eligible children developed measles. The only unvaccinated child also developed measles. Vaccination failures occurred in 7.8% (6/77) of children vaccinated between eight and 11 months of age and in 3.2% (1/ 31) vaccinated after 11 months of age. Overall vaccine effectiveness was 93.5%. The level of vaccine uptake in central Australia is high and the last region-wide outbreak before 1994 occurred in 1981-82. If the age of vaccination against measles is to be determined by the average age of infection; the age of vaccination should now be raised to 12 months of age; this is the age at which Aboriginal children in all other states and all children in Australia are vaccinated

National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, Australian National University

Emphasis mine.

No vaccine and for that matter no pharmaceutical or alternative therapy works 100% of the time in 100% of people. There is simply way too much biochemical and immune system diversity in people. That's just the way it is.

I understand the risks associated with medicines adn vaccines. I respect your right to make your own decisions but I disagree with them. That's not to say that I will take the H1N1 vaccine myself. But if I choose not to, it isn't becasue of a fear of being zombified, being injected with nanochips or some government conspiracy (not that I in any way trust the government). But I'll make my decision based upon my personal risk of exposure v. the risks associated with the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jar11
What is WRONG with people!? Why the HELL isn't there rioting in the streets right now?! Why are we having casual discussion about this!!?? I am absolutely DUMBFOUNDED at the lack of emotion from this. This is a loss of FREEDOM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. This isn't something to DISCUSS this is something to ACTION! Residents of Mass. get out there and FIGHT for your RIGHT to FREEDOM.

Because the OP embellished the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Yes you read that correctly. The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine.

They said if you refused to be quarantined you could face $1000 a day. You made it sound like it was an either or situation if you refused the vaccine.

Also, this bill has a lot of other things in it as well which are necessary within a health emergency. I for one support this bill.

Where did I embellish the truth?
You just repeated exactly what I said.
Get your head out of your arse, maybe that'll clear up your "confusion".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Where did I embellish the truth?
You just repeated exactly what I said.
Get your head out of your arse, maybe that'll clear up your "confusion".

Your post states "Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine "

Yet the video states that if you refuse Quarantine you could be fined $1000 a day.

You made it sound that you will either be forced into Quarantine or charged $1000 day if you refuse the VACCINE.

Two completely different things.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is what I don't like about this;
1) Swine Flu, while interesting and POSSIBLY a threat because of its mutation rate, is a threat. It is NOT a threat that is proven to be greater than the USUAL Flu we get every year. Which kills about 40,000 I think. We already when crazy over the avian flu -- so why treat this as an emergency?
2) Even if the threat is real -- we've never fined people for not immunizing before -- why the huge push on this?
3) And consider that there hasn't been time to develop a TESTED and PROVEN immunization.
4) And consider that most anti-flu vaccines are NOT PROVEN to even be effective.

>> Everybody THINKS that all immunizations are the same. We all think that every one of them, is like the Polio or Measles vaccine -- well that just isn't so. With our human immune system, some viruses can be fought of with immunizations -- with others, not so much.

And then we have the rate of mutation. The current turn-around time I've heard is 18 months for the Flu -- it's likely not even effective because there is a new strain by the time it comes out.

So we stock up on Tamiflu, spend billions each year on unproven vaccines -- but we don't hear about things that are useless as long as someone makes a bunch of money on it.

>> So from an economic and rational standpoint -- why?

And from a creepy standpoint -- I've lost a lot of faith in much of anything the government tells me. And now they hold a gun to my head and say; "Stick the contents of this syringe into yourself and your kids or we are going to ruin your life."

Yeah, no, I'm going to draw the line on this one, and wait to see if in 10 years, any of the guinea pigs don't turn into lizards, or emit RFID signals for easy tracking and disposal.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Your post states "Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine "

Yet the video states that if you refuse Quarantine you could be fined $1000 a day.

You made it sound that you will either be forced into Quarantine or charged $1000 day if you refuse the VACCINE.

Two completely different things.

I guess your definition of the word "or" is completely different than mine.

But in either case your only bickering over that and not the issue, good to see.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Your OP tittle is just fine, just a change on words but it has the same meaning. You are just been targeted for debate purposes.

It happens all the time, rather than discussing the article and what it means is better to target the OP and how is written.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join