It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

www.bollyn.com

The crime of 9-11 is still very much at the center of the political stage. It is the real reason why the Zionist-controlled Barack Obama is president of the United States and why the 86-year-old Shimon Peres is president of Israel.

The main reason for 9-11 was to change the military equation in the Middle East and bring the United States and NATO into the region on a permanent basis to wage war against the foes of Israel. But how could they possibly think they would get away with such an au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a57e73362146.jpg[/atsimg]
This is the extremely powerful nano-composite used to pulverize the World Trade Center on 9-11. This is a form of super-thermite that was applied as a highly energetic film to the interior surfaces of the Twin Towers.

Don't Shoot the messenger!!!!

Firstly let me explain why I felt it justified to create this thread.

For a long time I thought that America borrows money from Israel(while sending it alot for free too) to destroy THEIR(israel's) enemies. This article only aligned itself with that thought of mine.

I do admit it sounds kind of crazy and the author uses the word Zionist perhaps one too many times, but let's discuss.

What do you think?

www.bollyn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Bollyn is a well known lunatic fringe anti-Jewish propagandist who invents his stories. He also claim Obama is controlled by Zionists.

The link shows no comprehension of what thermite is or how it is manufactured. It is used for precison heating applications and is not effective as an explosive.'s

On the claimed nanothermite found by Steven Jones et al in WTC debris, it has been shown to actually be red primer paint.

It should be noted those pictures used are taken from another website without acknowledgement.

The salivating Usual Suspects will be on this thread any minute with their fingers hovering over the Z key.

For some it's the smell of blood, for others it's the world Israel.

M

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I'll be damned.

The laws of physics must have been revoked in the past few hours.

I've used thermite hundreds of times, and oddly, the nature of thermite, the nature of the heat, and the nature of general physics caused ALL the thermite to self-oxidize.

In fact, once started, it's not something you can just change your mind about and decide to pull it. It's going to burn until it burns itself out.

The second revocation of physics is the law of mass.

It takes a considerable mass of thermite to burn through a considerable mass of steel.

Except here.

Now, it's smart thermite.

Selective thermite.

BS.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Actually this is already documented as severely corroding and melting the steel in FEMA's report, appendix C.

Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfication with subsequent intragranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion. The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000 °C (1,800 °F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

Again, from FEMA's report, appendix C. Everyone is encouraged to Google it to read it for themselves. The whole of appendix C is dedicated to this metallurgical study, which was ultimately inconclusive except that the steel was in fact melted by some form of eutectic reaction.

Thermite is a eutectic reaction.

However, conventional thermite has very coarse (relatively large) particles (and so releases less chemical energy), and does not contain sulfur, along with some other differences. But the big commonality is yes, thermite is not only such a reaction but THE obvious eutectic reaction involving melted iron/steel.

Like the FEMA report states, very fine particles of sulfur were present in the mixture and these particles "preferentially" went into the grain boundaries of the steel and split them apart, allowing the eutectic to eat in even further, and lowering the effective melting point of the steel. FEMA notes that temperatures appear to have only reached 1000 C in the steel but it still melted, because this material is technological and was engineered. It was not an accident.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Bollyn is a well known lunatic fringe anti-Jewish propagandist who invents his stories. He also claim Obama is controlled by Zionists.

Let me ask you this

If an honest president becomes president of the U.S. and has no strings whatsoever being pulled by Israel how different do you think things would be?

Would he IMMEDIATELY decide to stop funding Israel?
Would he IMMEDIATELY stop borrowing money from Israel to destroy their enemies?
Wouldn't he IMMEDIATELY change america's alliance with Israel?

I mean i'm sure that Israel's poundage of Gaza was completely subsidized by american taxpayer money.

The Oslo accord was a horrible treaty, a treaty where Israel gets payed loads of american money to be peaceful, instead Israel uses that money fund an apartheid and attack Gaza.

If the president's strings weren't being pulled by Israel wouldn't that change?

Seriously. I'm not saying Obama is controlled by zionists, but to say that at the very least at least some of his strings aren't being pulled by Israel is lunacy.

Originally posted by dooper
The laws of physics must have been revoked in the past few hours.

You mean jet fuel burning metal?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
also to add

Please explain the above!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Now it is proven that the Israelis helped bring down the towers, eh? Makes sense when you consider that Jewish companies inside the towers were given an advanced warning of the attack.

Also consider the Mossad agents that filmed the first crash into the towers from across the river. Same guys also had two vans filled with explosives and were planning to blow up some local tunnels on the same day before police caught them. Of course they denied who they were but when accused of being Mossad they went on a talk show and claimed to be innocent Israeli tourists who coincidently filmed 9/11 before it even started. Then somehow they were released back the Israel.

Here is a link to better coverage of this incident. Years ago there was a video on Youtube with these Mossad agents afterwards on a talk show claiming to be innocent, so the incident itself is not bogus because they were detained.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

"visible in the near surface microstructure."

These load bearing structural beams will need a lot more than some sulpher and crap dribbling downwards.

If you really want to see some rapid oxidation for the purpose of dissolving steel, then get some nitric acid.

I cannot explain what they found.

But experience with explosives, my knowledge of what it takes to cut steel with explosives OR thermite materials, precludes me from believing that some damned "paint" is responsible for what we all saw.

You can EAT all the sulpher you can stand.

Likely, a localized product or products were on hand in one of the hundreds of offices, and by the time it all came down, some of this stuff was co-mingled, giving a misleading piece of evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well it has been about 5 hours since somone started a thread blaming the jews for something.
right on time!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
well it has been about 5 hours since somone started a thread blaming the jews for something.
right on time!

Just because they are Jews means they cannot be held accountable for their actions, eh?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Now it is proven that the Israelis helped bring down the towers, eh? Makes sense when you consider that Jewish companies inside the towers were given an advanced warning of the attack.

Also consider the Mossad agents that filmed the first crash into the towers from across the river. Same guys also had two vans filled with explosives and were planning to blow up some local tunnels on the same day before police caught them. Of course they denied who they were but when accused of being Mossad they went on a talk show and claimed to be innocent Israeli tourists who coincidently filmed 9/11 before it even started. Then somehow they were released back the Israel.
detained.

Except that none if this is true except in lunatic fringe website and video land.

No explosives in any van, no warning of companies in the towers. etc.

Mike

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Z z, z, z, z, z, z, & z, oh and Z, and z! and Z, and Z!

To: mmichael from: Protoplasmic Traveler with love!

You know I am not sure who is responsible for 9-11.

I am not sure because my no good, incompetent, corrupt, incredibly expensive criminal government has not seen fit in 8 long years to bring 1 rotten individual to trial for the greatest crime in American history.

Sell some crack coc aine and you can expect to be arrested and tried within a year. Falsefy your income tax return and you can expect to be arrested and tried within a year. J-Walk in Los Angeles and you can expect to be arrested, tried and executed within a year.

Kill 6,000 people, destroy an American Icon and blow up a wing of the Pentagon and you can expect...

??????????

Evidently nothing!

Now take a picture of the Sears Tower in Chicago and belong to a Muslim Church, you can expect to be arrested, tried and convicted in about a year.

Circle the block a synagouge is on with a gun in your car and you can expect to be arrested, tried and convicted in about a year.

Take a picture of a fence of a U.S. Military Base inside the United States and you can expect to be arrested, tried and convicted in about a year.

I would love to know who is really responsible for 9-11, sadly my government doesn't want me to know.

Folsom's good enough for Charlie Manson, the Colorado Supermax was good enough for Timmothy McVeigh but the 14 year old kids being incarcerated at the Terrorist Training School in Guantanomo Bay are too dangerous for that!

I don't know who is responsible for 9-11 and probably never will, but I wouldn't rule anyone out.

Z z Z z Z z Z Z z z z z Z z Z Z zz z ZZZ z z ZZZ z z zz ZZ

[edit on 25/8/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is much in the way of studies to cut steel with explosives. Vis.

Steel cutting using linear-shaped charges
Contract number : FI2D-0010
Reference : EUR 16550
Working period : June 1990 - June 1994
Contractor(s) : OTO Melara SpA
Italy (G. Pazienza)
Objective and Scope
Various types of cutting charges already exist, but mainly for cutting of few millimetres thick material. The research work will therefore focus on the development of a high performance cutting charge minimising the damages to surrounding structures for the dismantling of thick-walled steel components (ranging between 10 to 250 mm thickness), e.g. pipes, reactor pressure vessels.
www.eu-decom.be...

here

Journal Title;Journal of the Japan Explosives Society
Journal Code:F0476A
ISSN:1340-2781
VOL.61;NO.6;PAGE.281-295(2000)
Figure&Table&Reference;FIG.10, TBL.6, REF.7
Pub. Country;Japan
Language;Japanese
Abstract;This paper presents that material strengths of steel plates are very important factors for cutting capacities of steel plates with shaped charges. The cutting-off experiments of steel plates with ultimate strengths of 400, 490, 590, 690 and 780N/mm2 classes were carried out for the following design parameters, whose notched depths are one-third, two-thirds, and total thickness of 19mm steel plates respectively. As results of experiments, experimental equations for blasting of steel plates with shaped charges were introduced using ultimate strengths. (author abst.)

And this (if ever so brief)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well that's fine for cutting rebar, cylindrical in shape.

Let's see them use the same, identical setup to cut an I-beam, or U-beam, or even an L-channel. It won't happen.

The mass of the shaped charge was much greater than the mass of the diameter of the rebar.

In spite of the efficiency of cutting charges, you normally use tamping to compel the charge to concentrate in the direction you desire.

Otherwise, it take a ton of explosive to cut steel. After all, it's going to take the path of least resistance - air.

Look, there are ribbon charges, and you can certainly configure pre-pack tamping packages.

But you're still going to need a hell of a lot of tamping and a hell of a lot of cutting charges.

Someone, please explain to me how you get oxygen, sulpher, and whatever to run down a steel beam.

Oxygen just doesn't want to cooperate, nor does the sulpher.

Liquid oxygen will run down a steel beam, but I don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity.

Sulpher just falls in dust to the floor.

A freak phenomenon of ingredients converge entirely by chance. It happens, and damn if I didn't get some elemental, pure lithium too near some water once, and like to have burned down the kitchen.

This chemical pattern found is I believe, anomalous.

Too many parts to try to fit together that are disjointed, insufficient, impractical, or impossible.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yep, just one more anomaly.
Like the fact that nobody was in the air to intercept for the ONE HOUR that it took for the planes to turn and drop transpondance.

Another anomaly is the lack of an arrest warrant for Osama.

The list goes on.
The point is - I don't know how the damned buildings came down but I know this government isn't being honest about what they know.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by dooper

Yep, just one more anomaly.
Like the fact that nobody was in the air to intercept for the ONE HOUR that it took for the planes to turn and drop transpondance.

Another anomaly is the lack of an arrest warrant for Osama.

The list goes on.
The point is - I don't know how the damned buildings came down but I know this government isn't being honest about what they know.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by JayinAR]

Yes, irrespective of HOW it was done, it is fair to say the FEMA explanation is flawed, you only need to watch building 7 come down to realize that.

I doubt the truth will ever be told.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Z z, z, z, z, z, z, & z, oh and Z, and z! and Z, and Z!

To: mmichael from: Protoplasmic Traveler with love!

You know I am not sure who is responsible for 9-11.

Proty, my blood brother,

It's not a big secret any more who did 9/11. You won't buy it because in conflicts with your choice of delusions.

Virtually every rlelvant communication,transaction, wire transfer, telephone call has been tracked. Co-operative intelligence gathering between US intelligence agencies, UK, Germany, Russia. Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, etc. All documented up the whazoo.

Very briefly. Your pals the Saudi royal family, or specifically a son of King Fahd named Abdul Aziz, unhappy he wasn't in line for the throne, decided it was a fun project. Bin Laden had agreed to keep his jihadding out of the Kingdom in exchange for financed mayhem elsewhere. Renegade military in Pakistan's ISI were co-ordinators.

The FBI is probably the organization most culpable, playing info concealment head games with the CIA. As far as Bush, Cheney, the Usual Suspects. They knew something major was coming down the pike. It was moved from a May date to co-ordiante with a June visit from the Israeli PM. Then rescheduled to Sept 11.

Scattered pieces of the puzzle supplied by intelligence agencies in many countries. No one was sure what it was going to be. Big mistake was they thought the training on Cessnas was for a small scale attack, likely in Europe.

Those terrible Zionists got wind of the end game, but not all the details, and were warning the NSA right up to the end.

Who knew exactly what, how much, when, not clear. A high placed al Qaida member spilled the beans in Oct 2001. Named 3 Saudi princelings and a Pakistani officer as key facilitators. All four died in accidents within a couple weeks. But this was later suppressed as compromising.

The Bush admin caught in a bind in that Middle East foreign policy was being directed by the Saudis. And other compromising oil biz agreements. So it was hands off.

In a nutshell, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, or more correctly high positioned elements within, planned and executed 9/11.

The attacks was not being prevented more due to incompetence and poor judgement, rather than something devious.

You’ll have to decide who to be self-righteously outraged and indignant with.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
right on time!

Uh no, I think the article as well as the OP specifically state ZIONISTS, not Jews. You know, kind of like Islamic 'Radicals'.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Fascinating story.
2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join