It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ive enjoyed reading this thread.

Is it just me or does anyone else also think that mmiichael seems to know too much?? ...... anyways, its been good reading.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Ive enjoyed reading this thread.

Is it just me or does anyone else also think that mmiichael seems to know too much?? ...... anyways, its been good reading.

Your first thought should be that I am actually paid to feed bits and pieces of unsubstantiated info and a lot of disinformation to divert attention from the actual significant data.

I could be a clever Mossad agent. you really don't know.

Anything you read on the Internet, particularly from someone anonymous on a conspiracy site of all places has no weight in the final analysis.

But ill-informed people like to fantasize and believe international politics is like something out of a movie. So they actually swallow simple-minded notions like magic explosives coming out of secret laboratories run by subversive Evil world dominating forces.

The world outside your window is more complex than a videogame.

Mike (Agent #5473C+)

[edit on 6-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I'm still waiting for the evidence I asked you earlier. Are you gonna just make claims all day and not have anything to back it up

You have been making claims throughout this whole thread and I haven't seen anything to back up your points.

I can do that, I can say well everyone is crazy except me. If I was you I wouldn't provide any evidence or any reasoning, just say it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I'm still waiting for the evidence I asked you earlier. Are you gonna just make claims all day and not have anything to back it up

You have been making claims throughout this whole thread and I haven't seen anything to back up your points.

I can do that, I can say well everyone is crazy except me. If I was you I wouldn't provide any evidence or any reasoning, just say it.

I've had discussions and supplied links on many other threads. I repeat things when I think it's moving forward a productive discussion and there is someone who will benefit from it.

No one is obliged to supply information for every request.

What many do is check past messages from related threads when they want to know someone's thinking and sources.

Try that.

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ofcurse it won't move forward if the opposition won't provide any evidence. This is off topic but seriously how else are you going to expect a discussion to move forward if no evidence is provided to back points claimed to be facts.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

You very well could be, but having taken you off my ignore list long enough to read alot of your recent posts, I'm inclined to think that 'clever' is a bit of a stretch. Mossad and the inernet aren't going to co-exsist, their reign of false flag terror and deception simply won't dam the river anymore, there are too may people waking up from their long slumber.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

You very well could be, but having taken you off my ignore list long enough to read alot of your recent posts, I'm inclined to think that 'clever' is a bit of a stretch. Mossad and the inernet aren't going to co-exsist, their reign of false flag terror and deception simply won't dam the river anymore, there are too may people waking up from their long slumber.

The US was attacked by an organization of Muslim interests. The US admin and some of it's intelligence agencies did not do everything in their power to prevent it and are still concealing conflicts of interest in pursuing the perpetators and the willfully negligent.

But you're looking for proof Israel planted bombs to destroy the WTC.

So whose asleep at the wheel?

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
This is off topic but seriously how else are you going to expect a discussion to move forward if no evidence is provided to back points claimed to be facts.

mmiichael has said before he has lost interest in debating the science and facts that he always refers to. He similarly refers to nameless "experts" all the time, and asserts that 99.999% of anybody agrees with him. Other than that he will just harrass you for disagreeing with what he perceives to be an astronomical majority.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
mmiichael has said before he has lost interest in debating the science and facts that he always refers to. He similarly refers to nameless "experts" all the time, and asserts that 99.999% of anybody agrees with him. Other than that he will just harrass you for disagreeing with what he perceives to be an astronomical majority.

To give that context, on another thread, at a request, for a second time I just posted a linked in-depth explanation of why there are iron spherules on alleged thermite chips. Typically it is ignored.

People claim they want science, but it turns out they only want to discuss what they think they can shoot down.

Providing actual data has little effect. The source is dismissed as opinion, government disinfo, or some other excuse.

You want science, check the archives through the Search function. Good chance someone has already supplied the hard scientific data you want to deaf ears.

And to give the Noble Quest for Science even greater perspective, let's not forget we are on a thread with the subject "Israel's Super-thermite Lab." Turns out the source of this scientifc report, Christopher Bollyn, is a recognized lunatic fringe Neo-Nazi pal of David Duke and has a habit of inventing stories about the Dreaded Evil Zionists.

M

[edit on 8-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yuck. You keep trying to associate people with Nazis and White Supremacists or making extremist generalizations and mental health diagnosis which I assume you're unqualified to make... it's impressive, if only in it's ridiculousness, and suggests an overindulgence in what amounts to little more than intellectual sadism. You're obviously an intelligent member here mmichael, I've seen a hell of alot better posts by you, but your tactics here are lacking abysmally in the decourm required to convey your opinions effectively to your opposition. If you're going to shill, at least try to do so without resorting to outright Libel. You could maybe try a way to subtly infer that conspiracy theorists are nazis and if you could do that with any efficency, we wouldn't be the wiser.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Yuck. You keep trying to associate people with Nazis and White Supremacists or making extremist generalizations and mental health diagnosis which I assume you're unqualified to make... it's impressive, if only in it's ridiculousness, and suggests an overindulgence in what amounts to little more than intellectual sadism. You're obviously an intelligent member here mmichael, I've seen a hell of alot better posts by you, but your tactics here are lacking abysmally in the decourm required to convey your opinions effectively to your opposition. If you're going to shill, at least try to do so without resorting to outright Libel. You could maybe try a way to subtly infer that conspiracy theorists are nazis and if you could do that with any efficency, we wouldn't be the wiser.

I didn't invent the linkage of 9/11 Truthers and arch-racists, I just discovered it. Not exactly breaking news. Check it out online.
Start with Google and type in "Christopher Bollyn" and "Nazi"

www.alternet.org...:_everything_you_need_to_know_about_oil,_gas,_russia,_china,_iran,_afghanistan_and_obama/?commen ts=view&cID=1212579&pID=1211950

Truther scum profile: Christopher Bollyn, Holocaust denier and neo-Nazi..

Christopher Bollyn is an interesting character with an interesting past. He's a former "investigative journalist" for the extremist right-wing, anti-Semitic tabloid Spotlight, now re-named American Free Press.

When Mr. Bollyn is not busy reading Mein Kampf, he can be found collaborating with conspiranoid whack job David Ray Griffin, who sources Christopher Bollyn throughout his books including Debunking 9-11 Debunking.

Mr. Bollyn is currently a fugitive from justice

According to even oven over-the-top Truther site 9-11 review:

911review.com...
Bollyn wrote an article misconstruing the seismic data from the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, seeding the basement bombs theory.

Bollyn wrote an article misinterpreting WTC 2's rising dust cloud as an explosion in Building 6, starting a hoax that would be exploited by In Plane Site.

Bollyn has been one of the principal proponents of the Pentagon no-jetliner theory.

Bollyn apparently originated the theory that crash of Flight 93 in PA was faked

Imaginative guy.

U2U me for my lawyer's address for that Libel suit.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

...the linkage of 9/11 Truthers and arch-racists...Google and type in "Christopher Bollyn" and "Nazi"....Truther scum profile: Christopher Bollyn, Holocaust denier and neo-Nazi...extremist right-wing, anti-Semitic tabloid...When Mr. Bollyn is not busy reading Mein Kampf...conspiranoid whack job David Ray Griffin...

Extremists indeed. It isn't terribly difficult to spot them. Truther scum eh?
I'm putting you back on ignore now lamdn, mercifully. Speaking of Arch Racists though, I'm off to study up and eventually post more on the 'evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11'.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

...the linkage of 9/11 Truthers and arch-racists...Google and type in "Christopher Bollyn" and "Nazi"....Truther scum profile: Christopher Bollyn, Holocaust denier and neo-Nazi...extremist right-wing, anti-Semitic tabloid...When Mr. Bollyn is not busy reading Mein Kampf...conspiranoid whack job David Ray Griffin...

Extremists indeed. It isn't terribly difficult to spot them. Truther scum eh?
I'm putting you back on ignore now lamdn, mercifully. Speaking of Arch Racists though, I'm off to study up and eventually post more on the 'evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11'.

Actually "Truther scum profile" was on the link, not my choice of words.

Anyway, I'm now Ignore so you won't read this. Ignore on 9/11 threads usually means coming too close to someone's Denial boundaries.

Recommend you contact fellow Seeker of Truth, Christopher Bollyn. He's an expert on Evil Zionists and their malicious execution of 9/11.

You'll meet some interesting characters on your quest.

M

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I can't express the anger I felt when reading this post. Are you trying to tell us that the murder of 2996 people was justified and the government was right in allowing it to happen so we can go to war in the middle east. My god, You're a monster!!!. Seriously, If you don't want people to hate Jews, then I suggest you keep your mouth shut. All your post is going to do is create more anti-semitism and innocent Jews are going to suffer for it. Bad apples like you are the reason that all Jews are put into the same cart and it's not fair.
Are you honestly saying that the murder of 2996 people can justify more murder in the Middle East. What did Iraq have to do with 911?. yet 2996 lives lost justify invading Iraq. Wake up!!!
So, for the sake of all the innocent Jews who will be blamed for your stupid and insensitive comment, I implore you to Shut your mouth.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

So they actually swallow simple-minded notions like magic explosives coming out of secret laboratories run by subversive Evil world dominating forces.

I guess Hiroshima and Nagasaki just imagined those secret magic explosives coming out of secret laboratories that destroyed their cities?

And we even have memorials and museums hoodwinked into thinking they exist too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

So they actually swallow simple-minded notions like magic explosives coming out of secret laboratories run by subversive Evil world dominating forces.

I guess Hiroshima and Nagasaki just imagined those secret magic explosives coming out of secret laboratories that destroyed their cities?

And we even have memorials and museums hoodwinked into thinking they exist too.

8 years later, thousands of experts on demolition, structural engineering, building fires, worldwidw have examined the evidence. All weigh in consistently with the fuel filled planes acting as virtual giant bombs being the cause of the destruction of the buildings. Impact, uncontrolled fires, loss of structural integrity with steel frames losing their support strength.

A handful of self proclaimed experts from the fields of physics, theology, etc cashing in on the Truther market claim otherwise.

No tangilbe evidence of the very noticeable signature of explosives used.

And then there's the very big question of who would risk discovery by blowing up already destroyed buildings?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And this response has what to do with secret explosives coming from secret labs?

I gave you one example that these secret explosives and labs do exist and you tell me your opinion of how the towers collapsed?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder if all the aviation fuel had anything to do with the fire?

Or how about the complete absence of any seismic data that would have confirmed the use of explosives?

Or how about the fact that even the Twoofers agree that the collapse promulgated from the exact point of impact of each plane - so these Cessna trained pilots were so good they could both impact the exact spot where the explosives were placed, without disturbing the exposives or their detonators in the process?

Every time I read another "9/11 - The Government Did It" thread I am reminded of just how paranoid we have become. Combine that with the fact that one third of the UK population believes that the Moon landings were all a hoax and you start to get an idea of how unhinged people have become.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Hey - calm down. I live with a Jew born at Eretz. And guess what? She fled Israel because "fascist state" - her words. First time I read Noam Finkelstein I didn't believe him. But ... after almost ten years of analyzing world affairs I can say: this guy presented important notion. If I say that nazi monstrosities are abused by TPTB of Zionist movement am I so distant from truth?
It is something totally different to be critical of some government and to be against people of that country. Hey I hate may government out of principle - they are here to get my money and its same around all the world. So please do not accuse (implicite) anybody to be antisemite if he point the finger at Mossad. I know about mountain of dirt on CIA/NSA/FBI but it isn't reason to hate US citizens. False accusations of antisemitism are in fact one of the greatest threats to almost dead US democracy. Doesn't matter much to me BUT this f... ADL influence is coming in to my country. Artists here can't freely reflect world situation because they are VIOLENTLY attacked by some ADL mobs. Heh? Am I antisemite? Is my girlfriend "self-hating Jew"? BS! We are both decent people, we don't want do harm. But we have brain and some info. And this info say: Zionism+Mossad are just now exponentially bigger threat to normal people then AQ any time could be.
So nobody is accusing Jews and at same time Mossad is better track then bearded cavemen.

regards and sorry for stronger language
z.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join