It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 
knowledge
It is well known fact, the Israelis had prior knowledge of attack, but failed to inform US.




posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by mmiichael
 
knowledge
It is well known fact, the Israelis had prior knowledge of attack, but failed to inform US.



Some Israeli agents had pieces of the puzzle. As did some members of American, Egyptians, German, Turkish, Russian agencies. Warnings were being given right up to the last minute.

Only those in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and a few people in Lebanon, Yemen, Turkey, knew the full plan and specifics. This has all been documented fully by a dozen countries. Anything that says something else is BS.

Those websites and video are a business selling disinformation. They make childish claims like no planes, a missile hit the Pentagon, explosives used to bring down already destroyed buildings, etc. They sell T-shirts. That should be a tip-off.

Gullible people accept what fits their preconceived notions. True or not.


Mike




[edit on 25-8-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


It's like that Lindberg Baby thing and Jimmy Hoffa, I just don't know, there has been no writ of Habeus Corpus filed...where is the body? The body of evidence, presented in an official Court of Law?

It's not there, in a court of Law so officially there is no Official definitive conclusion required per the Constitution of the United States.

The last thing Congress tried was Clinton and that impeachment went over like a lead balloon. I missed the trial by media clause in the Constitution.

As far as what an alphabet soup of international intelligence agencies say, well you know what they say about too many cooks...it spoils the soup.

As far as the CIA and FBI...unconstitutional orginizations who are clearly incompetent if they can't come up with someone to try even in abstentia to fulfill an important constitutional obligation, like allowing an 'independent' judiciary to review and try the greatest crime to ever occur in America.

I could care less if the Saudis, or the Israelis or Blackwater/XE did it to be honest with you. I don't live in New York City or work at the Pentagon and since every intelligence outfit in the world, and paramilitary one too loves Miami, I feel safe.

If the Federal Government actually had complete control of Miami I would be really livid these morons in Washington can't cross t's or dot i's mmichael.

The United States Government is incompetent and a criminal enterprise and the biggest crime of all is not who mastminded 9-11, not who carried it out, not who made a nice payday and who didn't...but that not one imbecile in the entire United States Government has a big enough set of stones to say...bleep, bleep, bleep, somebody better be able to prove this stuff in court.

The national security? You can throw that argument out the window because no nation is secure when the citizens don't know what's going on because it isn't presented in a clear, prescribed and above the board manner to them.

Score one for who ever did it, but it's clear as the day is long that the Government is covering up something and it sure isn't for 'national security' concerns, unless of course the nation is one big fat criminal enterprise, which of course it is.

Our government isn't honest or trustworthy mmichael and that's the real crime of 9-11.







[edit on 26/8/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


As far as I'm concerned, proto, this is exactly the point.
I couldn't care less who did it, why or how.
What I care about is the FACT that the Government isn't forthcoming with what it knows.

This is evident in the outright LIES it tells in regards to the "official story." (since when do we label stories 'official' vs. 'non-official'... this in and of itself screams foul-play).

Not to mention all of the other bullsnap surrounding this case.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
May seem strange but anyway. Through my years of research in, of all things not directly related to this, Jewish peoples craniums are larger than most other humans. I would infer Jewish brain size may follow the same.

This is not a slander against Jewish peoples or the genetic common. Jewish people in my opinion, are most often running things, writing things, directing or producing things, ect..

Spending 26 years in the UFO field. Once, I came across the accusation that Jews--specifically, were increased in intelligence by EBEs through genetic mutation leading to expansion of the the brain and cranium.



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The national security? You can throw that argument out the window because no nation is secure when the citizens don't know what's going on because it isn't presented in a clear, prescribed and above the board manner to them.

Score one for who ever did it, but it's clear as the day is long that the Government is covering up something and it sure isn't for 'national security' concerns, unless of course the nation is one big fat criminal enterprise, which of course it is.

Our government isn't honest or trustworthy mmichael and that's the real crime of 9-11.


You'd better come to the realization, and soon, that governments are not compelled to reveal their long term security strategies to you, the media, or the people. Not the US govt, not the British, not the Swedish, not the Saudi, not anyone.

An unfortunate necessary component of national security is keeping your cards to yourself. That's not how things should work in an ideal world. But this isn't an ideal world.

The US is a cesspit of high placement corruption, self-serving politicians, industrial and foreign lobbies. Really not much different than any other country. The relative transparency and allowing govt criticsm and scrutiny may make the US seem like the worst offender, but it is not. Not by a long shot.

We can only hope there is concern for the long haul that keeping the ship
afloat overrides the short term interests of those in power.


Mike




[edit on 27-8-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by bsbray11
 


"visible in the near surface microstructure."

These load bearing structural beams will need a lot more than some sulpher and crap dribbling downwards.


If you're trying to say the structural integrity of the samples wasn't compromised, even FEMA would disagree with you on that one. Look at the pictures in their report and you will see how badly melted/corroded the samples were.



I cannot explain what they found.

But experience with explosives, my knowledge of what it takes to cut steel with explosives OR thermite materials, precludes me from believing that some damned "paint" is responsible for what we all saw.


What is your experience with nano-energetics like the DoD and Israel have been studying in recent years, for everything from explosives to rocket fuel? Do you have any references to what kind of paint this is, and a chemical comparison of some sort?



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In a quest to discover truth...

It's sometimes so incredibly hard to wade through the puke which comes in massive amounts in this forum and others.

It doesn't matter which cult of personality it is

Reptillians, Titor, The Galactic Federation or just the good ol Jews...

People always want a simple answer, a group or person to blame or a savior.

This thread: Jews with genetically enhanced brains, pre warned about the attacks secret labs creating explosives which don't even exist...


If Ats shows one thing regular

It's how cult of personality, low grade paranoia, schizophrenia, psychosis and other ailments when rampant within a society can lead to things like global wars, mass beliefs that fly in the face of any possible genuine logic and cause revolutions, the fall of nations the death of people.



For starters...

and I don't talk about it much

On the day of 9-11

I was on my bike on the Brooklyn Bridge

I am also a Jew

I am related by marriage in the family to Wolfowitz

My cousin runs the largest congregation in Israel in Jerusalem

My next door neighbor's Husband worked in the towers

My best friends Mother worked in the Towers

IF

I had taken the Train that day... I would have been under the Towers and Died

My neighbors Husband did die

My Best friends Mother quit 2 weeks earlier citing only "premonition"

NO ONE WARNED US

Despite these people working for the same companies at high levels people claim were informed

Despite familial relation to near the highest Office in the Land

Despite those things, I almost DIED that day



There are several things here for those who wish to know truth and there are... there are genuine conspiracy and paranormal elements... But it Always really gets my goat when people throw sanity out the window and follow belief systems of movements and agendas

1: People did not show for work that day, a similar sort of thing happened when the Titanic sank.... perhaps a billion dollar company or two with people who work INTELLIGENCE on payroll, had limited rumor level warning... it wasn't shared, it wasn't long in advance and if a BILLION dollar company has Employees in Turkey and the Mossad... in INTELLIGENCE agencies and acted on rumor...for a few CEO's... this a conspiracy doesn't make

The EXODUS 1/4 of the buildings filled... from BEING THERE and knowing everyone from FIRST RESPONDERS To The Mayors Right hand men, all the way up to the White House, To people in the building in high positions

to: Being on The Brooklyn Bridge

This was genuine psychic phenomena, blown up into HORSE PUCKETS and hate filled theories

The bridge was PACKED with people late for work... including me...

No one got the heck out of bed that day, this NEVER happens in NYC

and NO ONE knew when that plane hit, every body dosed, shaken, cried... these people weren't mass informed JEWS intentionally avoiding the Towers... everyone had some instinct that I can not explain... there IS no rational explanation for why ALL OF US, ran late that day on a perfect day.

In a City with More rich Jews than Israel, sitting with these people Millionares, business people and everyone else in the city... No One was aware

I know this for FACT all the way up to Giuliani and Wolfowitz




2: During WW2, There WAS forewarning of the attack on Pearl Harbor

This is your REAL Conspiracy

Choice somewhere within the Pentagon to NOT try to Thwart the attack

This was the choice made hrs before 9-11 maybe as little as an Hour..

"An enemy is coming" "do we Intercept OR let the attack come?" "if we do Intercept, we have no basis for defense and perhaps gain" If we don't we have the ability to end the menace perhaps profit"

Without the Attack Happening you have no definitive capacity to wge war

Intelligence was received

It is NOT fact until it HAPPENS

In laymans terms it's called "Giving your opponent enough rope to hang himself by"

This is the conspiracy of how wars start

You either PREEMPT and Attack first

OR

You let the Attack Come and attempt to have the moral high ground

Not a conspiracy, just the way it IS, There are 2 Choices in these scenarios... Thanks to the most hate filled of belief systems... When our govt opted to "wait and see" they are accused of having "done it on purpose and when Bush turns around and goes with policy of Preemptive action... then he is a War Monger

It is no wonder people call us stupid in America... There are 2 choices, people rather blame the government than pick the lesser of 2 evils which is ALL that actually happened that day



3: Enhanced genetic Intelligence and global domination of Jews...

Neither exists

THE CULTURE is neurotic in regards to study, I myself suffer this fate, you either go for a higher education do something particularly wealth earning, philanthropic or Talented or get the hell out of your parents house...

This is no more a "conspiracy" than Catholic Sexual Guilt, Native American appreciation of Nature or Japanese love of Technology

IT JUST IS

Anytime there is Money or science or something Happening YES you will find a Jew there... But because Jews become Lawyers when the legal system has unprecedented power... or Become Bankers like in Germany when Banks have power and money, it doesn't make them responsible... and YES IF a CONSPIRACY develops in lets say Banking or LAW, you can count...

Thanks to STEREOTYPES and RACISM, that those involved will Literally DRAG a Jew into it and anyone that wants can yell "Jew Conspiracy"

Why?

Why do some people ALWAYS run to get a "Smart Jew" when they have a problem...

Get a Doctor or Lawyer...How many Americans will say when in Legal Trouble from OJ down lol... I WANT a JEW TO DEFEND ME OR OPERATE ON ME OR BE MY ACCOUNTANT?????

I have absolutely no legal degree

Yet I have been asked to defend 5 different people in my time in court rather than uise a public defender...

Why?

Same reason you all assume a Brother is good at Ball or has a BIG Anatomy set lol or The Hindu Guy has some insight for you...

Because no matter how liberal you think you are YOUR BIASED

and more than any brains... for this reason, IF MONEY IS INVOLVED OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES BRAINS.... SOME JEW.... WILL HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT UP IN IT



So Deny Ignorance

Or as I like to put it

Don't be retarded for the rest of your lives...



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 





You'd better come to the realization, and soon, that governments are not compelled to reveal their long term security strategies to you, the media, or the people. Not the US govt, not the British, not the Swedish, not the Saudi, not anyone.


This is honestly not something I recommend. I should always be informed!

I should be the first one informed!

We could easily end up working towards cross purposes that way.

The sad thing is mmichael, I don't think it's deliberate on the part of any of those governments. I am pretty darn sure everyone imagines someone else has already told me. You did tell ProtoplasmicTraveler right? No! I thought you would have wanted to tell him?

It's a sad thing indeed when people fall of my Christmas Card list, a sad thing indeed.

I should always be the first phone call! I keep my cell on 24/7/365 and always answer it, so there are no excuses!



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
wade through the puke which comes in massive amounts in this forum...good ol Jews....Jews with genetically enhanced brains...low grade paranoia, schizophrenia, psychosis...I am also a Jew...I am related by to Wolfowitz....agendas... HORSE PUCKETS and hate filled theories.....More rich Jews than Israel...hate filled of belief systems...Enhanced genetic Intelligence...global domination of Jews...Jew....Jews...STEREOTYPES and RACISM...DRAG a Jew into it and anyone that wants can yell "Jew Conspiracy"..."Smart Jew"...I WANT a JEW TO DEFEND ME OR OPERATE ON ME OR BE MY ACCOUNTANT? ...BIASED...SOME JEW WILL HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT UP IN IT


So basicly, we should ignore the evidence that suggests Mossad's involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks because it might hurt someone's feelings or reenforce a stereotype.
Should we disregard the 'evidence linking these Israelis' to the attacks? Shall we sing Dual Citizen Chertoff's praises because he rescued over a hundred Israeli Spies from the sure racism of criminal prosecution for espionage... he gave them a free ride home, no questions asked even though van loads of explosives and celebrating Israeli videographers (two of which turned out to be former mossad and israeli military experts in explosives by the way) were confirmed. Should we letJohn Pollard walk out of prison because he's jewish? Should we just forget the fact the Mossad was following these guys around here in the US for years before 9-11? Ignore what Britt Hume on Fox News was saying about the Israeli Spy Ring here? Should we just forget about the Israeli Art Students infiltrating government and military installations?
You don't simply ignore crimes because of racial issues, unless of course we ask OJ Simpson or take oaths to do so at the local lodge. How many District Attorneys will drop murder charges against you because it might hurt your feelings? Are stereotypes admissable in a trial? Hell no. For good reasons.
Stereotypes... so if we do our homework, you know, really dig into the research, and we found out that yeah, they really do control the media, they really do control the financial markets, yeah they really do glean billions upon billions of dollars with the Kosher racket, yeah they really were dancing and high fiving each otherand running around with a van full of explosives, the talmud really does say some horrible things, yeah freemasonry really is a zionist institution, should we just ignoreMossad's long and frightening history of False Flag operations? and yeah they really do have a plethora of super funded, high powered organizations to prevent people from talking publicy about those facts, then what?
For a long time, I felt the same way as you do, until I started researching this stuff objectively. Criminals and spies are just that, criminals and spies, it don't make a jack doodle what religion or race they are.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by twitchy]



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have one question.

Thermite burns hot enough to melt most metals, glass and plastics. In order for thermite to burn through steel, enough of it has to be kept in contact with the steel to raise the temperature of the steel to it's melting point. The problem is that the steel is going to heat unevenly, the outer surface that is in contact with the thermite is going to melt first.

Now for my question.

How do you keep the thermite in contact with the steel long enough for it to burn through?

I can see it burning some small holes through the top of an I-beam, but I can't see it burning through the web of the beam. As soon as the surface in contact melts, the molten steel is going to flow away taking the thermite with it.

By the way, some jet fuel has a fairly high sulfur content and there was quite a bit of it burning on 9-11.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I have one question.

Thermite burns hot enough to melt most metals, glass and plastics. In order for thermite to burn through steel, enough of it has to be kept in contact with the steel to raise the temperature of the steel to it's melting point. The problem is that the steel is going to heat unevenly, the outer surface that is in contact with the thermite is going to melt first.

Now for my question.

How do you keep the thermite in contact with the steel long enough for it to burn through?


FEMA appendix C says that the tiny particles of sulfur "preferentially" went down the grain boundaries of the steel and allowed the eutectic to eat in after it. So to answer your question, the sulfur lowered the melting point of the steel considerably so that such a large amount of heat would not be needed, and simultaneously opened the steel up for much more severe corrosion. For example, FEMA says the steel in the sample only reached 1000 C, considerably below what the normal melting point would be. And the eutectic may have even formed at a lower temperature than that around 800 C. But it still compromised the structural integrity of the samples.

But I agree, conventional thermite would never be able to do this. That's why it's so uncanny, and unusual, that this stuff was not only on the columns, but is still in so much dust.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by bsbray11]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
FEMA appendix C says that the tiny particles of sulfur "preferentially" went down the grain boundaries of the steel and allowed the eutectic to eat in after it. So to answer your question, the sulfur lowered the melting point of the steel considerably so that such a large amount of heat would not be needed, and simultaneously opened the steel up for much more severe corrosion. For example, FEMA says the steel in the sample only reached 1000 C, considerably below what the normal melting point would be. And the eutectic may have even formed at a lower temperature than that around 800 C. But it still compromised the structural integrity of the samples.


FEMA? I thought we were talking NIST? Do you have a link to this report?

You maybe on to something here, but, not what you think. When I was in high school, I was going to vocational school for drafting. Each semester we had to write a paper related to the type of drafting we were studying at the time. I had just seen the 1976 version of King Kong and since I wasn't allowed to write another aircraft paper, I decided to do mine on the construction of the WTC. One of the things that I found out was that in the middle of construction there were two problems. One was a lack of money and the second was a shortage of the specific steel needed for the building. These problems went on for a few months and then almost overnight both problems were resolved.

I believe that there is a cover-up concerning the WTC collapse, but, it has nothing to do with thermite or explosives. It has to do with lawyers and liability.

The intergranular contamination you are referring to has to happen during the smelting of the steel. It has to happen when the steel is at a high temperature. If the temperature of the WTC's beams were raised enough to allow the sulfur contamination, the beams would have failed long before.

Now what if the steel was already contaminated by the sulpher before 9-11? This would lower the temperature at which the beams would fail. Now we are in the range to have had the fire caused by the aircraft heat the beams to their failure point.

Before anybody jumps the gun and tries to blame this on some greedy cotractor trying to make money by using substandard material, think about this. New York City has one of the most stringent building codes in the world. I'm not familiar with that code so I'm going to simplify my explaination by using a Factor of Safety (FOS). Say you have a rope that will break if you hang 200 lbs on it. If I use a FOS of 2 the maximum weight I can hang on that rope is 100 llbs. An FOS of 4 is 50 lbs. Now lets say that NYC's building code specifies an FOS of 4. Let's say that the original WTC design has an FOS of 8. Now comes the financial and steel problems and modifications are made to the design that cut the FOS to a 5.

No crime has been committed here, they are still above the code requirements. They have built a safe building. The 1993 bombing proved that. Now 9-11 happens and both towers collapse. You are going to have lawyers swarming around looking for somebody to sue. You have the States of New York and New Jersey, the Port Authority, the City of New York and two airlines on the hook here with the possibility of lawsuits bankrupting all of them. The last thing you need is the film of the WTC designed telling how the buildings could withstand a hit from a 707 being shown to a jury, especially if there were changes made to the upper floors. What do you do? You sieze all copies of the blueprints, create a fund to take care of the families of the victims (buying their right to sue) and distorting the results of the cause of the collapse.

If anyone wants to question my reasoning remember that the Port Authority was found to be 68% responsible for thr 1993 bombing.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
One of the things that I found out was that in the middle of construction there were two problems. One was a lack of money and the second was a shortage of the specific steel needed for the building. These problems went on for a few months and then almost overnight both problems were resolved.

I believe that there is a cover-up concerning the WTC collapse, but, it has nothing to do with thermite or explosives. It has to do with lawyers and liability.

The intergranular contamination you are referring to has to happen during the smelting of the steel. It has to happen when the steel is at a high temperature. If the temperature of the WTC's beams were raised enough to allow the sulfur contamination, the beams would have failed long before.

Now what if the steel was already contaminated by the sulpher before 9-11? This would lower the temperature at which the beams would fail. Now we are in the range to have had the fire caused by the aircraft heat the beams to their failure point.

Before anybody jumps the gun and tries to blame this on some greedy cotractor trying to make money by using substandard material, think about this. New York City has one of the most stringent building codes in the world.


Funny you should know this from personal experience initially.

Someone in my family was in the scrap metal business in the 70s and I learned a lot about it, first hand.

Japan was going through a huge expansion of car manufacturing and scrap metal from North America was at an all-time high in demand. The ratio of scrap steel used in production increased everywhere. There were problems with suppliers fudging the truth about how much was scrap.

We saw later the Japanese cars in the earliest runs had real problems with bodies rusting out rapidly.

WTC was constructed over the period of a decade. The building probably had lower grade steel used in them as we get towards the end. Not unlikely this was a contributing factor to the support strenth and advanced chemical reactions seen as they were in the highly toxic debris afterward.


Mike



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
FEMA? I thought we were talking NIST? Do you have a link to this report?


Google "FEMA appendix C," it should be all of your first returns. NIST links to it, FEMA links to it, a bunch of "twoofer" sites link to it, etc.


You maybe on to something here, but, not what you think.


Oh, of course. I would never expect you to agree with much of anything I say.


The intergranular contamination you are referring to has to happen during the smelting of the steel. It has to happen when the steel is at a high temperature.


One more theory to add to many that already exist. Without even bothering to try to pick apart your theory, the important point to remember is you don't really know. So while you may feel comfortable having faith that this is all that was wrong, a lot of other people don't have that faith, you have to realize, and a lot of others would STILL be pissed even if you are right. So either way, you should be fully supportive of some kind of new investigation void of potential conflicts of interest and conducted independently of any federal government.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
some kind of new investigation void of potential conflicts of interest and conducted independently of any federal government.

I think you just summed up the entirety of our efforts bsbray, all we want is an investigation, not a committee, not a commission, not some institution of measurments' ridiculous conjecture, but a real criminal investigation of 9-11.
We want answers, not insults, and if that's too much to ask then what the hell is going on in this country?



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   


Like the FEMA report states, very fine particles of sulfur were present in the mixture and these particles "preferentially" went into the grain boundaries of the steel and split them apart, allowing the eutectic to eat in even further, and lowering the effective melting point of the steel. FEMA notes that temperatures appear to have only reached 1000 C in the steel but it still melted, because this material is technological and was engineered. It was not an accident.


Think about this: hotter portions would have dripped away, no longer being present to become part of the sample left over to be analyzed..

Further, if I were trying to "engineer" the collapse of the WTC, I would only use enough thermite or whatever, to heat the steel enough for it to break.. not requiring the liquification of the steel, just heat it enough until it collapses, in the directions desired... under its own weight..



-------------

Corollary: The best place to hide something, is right in front of you!



[edit on 29-8-2009 by seataka]



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
b

Originally posted by seataka
Further, if I were trying to "engineer" the collapse of the WTC, I would only use enough thermite or whatever, to heat the steel enough for it to break.. not requiring the liquification of the steel, just heat it enough until it collapses, in the directions desired... under its own weight..


If I were trying to engineer the destruction of the WTC and I had the access to both the buildings and things like "nano-thermite", (what ever that is) I would have blown out the base of the building with conventional explosives laced with radioactive waste (think cesium and old x-ray equipment).

Think about one thing. What if the planes missed and the buildings fell anyway?


bsbray,
I have no arguement with you. My posts are not an attack on your views. Untill you mentioned it I had only heard of the NIST report. Personally I don't believe there needs to be another investigation, but, if there was to be one, who would conduct it? Who would be able to perform an investigation that you would accept their findings?


[edit on 30-8-2009 by JIMC5499]



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka


Like the FEMA report states, very fine particles of sulfur were present in the mixture and these particles "preferentially" went into the grain boundaries of the steel and split them apart, allowing the eutectic to eat in even further, and lowering the effective melting point of the steel. FEMA notes that temperatures appear to have only reached 1000 C in the steel but it still melted, because this material is technological and was engineered. It was not an accident.


Think about this: hotter portions would have dripped away, no longer being present to become part of the sample left over to be analyzed..

Further, if I were trying to "engineer" the collapse of the WTC, I would only use enough thermite or whatever, to heat the steel enough for it to break.. not requiring the liquification of the steel, just heat it enough until it collapses, in the directions desired... under its own weight..



-------------

Corollary: The best place to hide something, is right in front of you!



[edit on 29-8-2009 by seataka]



You may be right, however to bring down both buildings while destroying evidence requires a large amount of explosives.

There are several very obvious questions that remain unanswered.

www.twf.org...
quote
Regarding the molten metal reported in the WTC debris pile more than three weeks later, NIST says: "The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing."
end quote

Molten steel seen on the ground late in the day
9eleven.info...



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
In a quest to discover truth...

It's sometimes so incredibly hard to wade through the puke which comes in massive amounts in this forum and others.

It doesn't matter which cult of personality it is

Reptillians, Titor, The Galactic Federation or just the good ol Jews...

People always want a simple answer, a group or person to blame or a savior.

This thread: Jews with genetically enhanced brains, pre warned about the attacks secret labs creating explosives which don't even exist...




Independent of the nonsense on this thread... I watched a cool lecture on the DNA uniqueness of the Jewish people.. thought maybe you might be interested


Video at link
www.aei.org...

Description


In his newest book, Abraham’s Children (Warner Books, 2007), AEI adjunct fellow Jon Entine tackles the thorny issue of DNA and identity. Driven by the deaths of numerous family members from breast cancer mutations linked to his Jewish ancestry, and found to be a carrier himself, Entine unravels an epic tale of the history of the Israelites and their impact on Western culture. He challenges the conventional wisdom that genetic differences between populations are superficial, which some scientists advanced when the draft of human genome was first unveiled in 2000. Entine points to more recent and sophisticated research that underscores the diverse genetic breadth of humanity but acknowledges that humans have evolved in distinct, if overlapping, groups in different parts of the world over thousands of years. Jews, isolated by culture and religion, are a favorite subject of scientists and genealogical sleuths. The implications of this fresh perspective is dramatically changing the way we think about disease, behavior, intelligence, and education, just to name a few areas of interest.

AEI’s Charles Murray and Laurie Zoloth of Northwestern University will join Entine in discussing the critical role of DNA in transforming our understanding of human potential, and its vast implications for medicine, education, science, and law. AEI’s Sally Satel, M.D., will moderate.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join