It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Why are you so certain of getting a beating for not taking a vaccine that will cost money to administer anyway? I am supposed to get a flu shot because I have asthma, nobody forces me to get it, nobody beats me up and im pretty sure im microchip free.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Im sure it has already been discussed but CNN is part of the scare tactic as well. Now instead of elderly and children, it's kids and YOUNG ADULTS!!!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
what if this is just a trap to get the "dissenters" to jail, were the TRUE vaccines will be forced on people?

I will not take the vaccine simply because I don't trust ANY flu vaccine. Other ones work, but flu vaccines have a bad history of making people more sick than actually helping (not to mention they can cause deaths).

However, as I was saying, this could as well be a trap to see who are the unruly citizens and then finish them off in jail.

All the people who get the supposed vaccine will only be injected with water or something similar, while the real dangerous H1N1 shots are administered to those who said "I won't take the vaccine."

if you were the government, you wouldn't kill your cash cows would you?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow there's a lot of scared people around this board. microchips? forced mass vaccinations? geez... not only that's not true, but if you test positive for a disease, you actually get unemployment benefits as long as you're in quarantine (check row 486 at pg 22). and you can't be fired for being sick either if you read row 492. in fact you can take care of your sick child and miss work and get these benefits!

you do realize that this thing would only be enforced when there's a real outbreak with people dropping dead all over the place. remember SARS a few years back? would you like those people to roam freely through malls where your kids go shopping? i think that was pretty well contained with less than 2000 dead worldwide.

so assuming this bill passes and is signed into law, unless there's a zombie epidemic attack nobody will ever see it in action!

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DarkSecret]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

"zombie epidemic attack"

giving ideas to sick scientists is not a good thing. Who knows! something similar to zombie virus could occur in the future.
Plus this is a conspiracy website, every one tries to throw a dart in the dark. Even i did- and believe me if this becomes law i will not take the vaccine, flu shots are even worse than the actual disease.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison...........

And I went to pick her up in the rain................

But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck she got runned over by a danmed old train....................

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
HI! Could I make something clear for all you people worrying about this?? Is it an ACT or a STATUTE that is compelling you to quarantine or jail? They are using their control over your LEGAL PERSON. You do not have to comply. Learn the difference between a human being and a LEGAL PERSON. We are all free, just stand up and be the sovereign beautiful human beings the Great Spirit, Architect, God, Force whathaveyou envisioned you and us to be, together. Fair enough? Stop listening to the lies and the fear poured through the media - look for some real answers.

I would like to share with you a Maxim of Law, which is, "He who creates the liability must provide the remedy." This system was created out of bankruptcy, your whole country has been running in chapter 11 for 70+ years. It's a corporation, it isn't real - the assholes running the Country are in fact a de facto government, and have no real control over you, unless you grant them (unwitting) jurisdiction over your PERSON.

The System itself is the liability, created out of bankruptcy to the IMF. They have provided the remedy, albeit kept it well hidden.

You are all unimaginably wealthy too, did I mention that? Look up the 1099-OID redemption process, or Winston Shrout, or Mary Croft, or Roger Elvick.. the possibilities of freedom are endless with this approach; learn the law, it is what they are using against you.. you're defenseless against what you do not understand. Until you start acting like adults, and not Wards of the State, the Government of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will continue to terrorise you and your family. It is as simple as that.

Look up: Winston Shrout, Mary Croft, Irene Gravenhorst, Robert Menard, Roger Elvick, Admiralty/Maritime Law, UCC, 1099-OID

register at thinkfreeforums.org, worldfreemansociety.org, download Winston Shrout's Solutions in Commerce. learn! READ! F UCKING READ LIKE YOU'VE NEVER READ BEFORE. Drop out of school, quit your job and study the law full time.

www....(nolink)/?tqximzmjm3q

It's really quite feasible, if everyone does it. It starts here.

They don't own you, they own your Legal Person. Until you take it back. So take it back, and liquidate the rest.

Namaste, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flu_news

protects healthcare providers from liability... Umm Hmm.
They won't stick me with their crap swine flu vaccine.
They can take that sh@* outta here!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here is a simple explanation:

They create a fictional character at birth, found on your certificate, as well as all other government ID (I-D-entity)..(government identity) in order to secure to their control, as you sign away a massive bond in order to receive their pittance of benefits, and place you as a ward under their care. No matter your age, you are still a ward, until you 'grow up' and take them down a peg.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Rosy picture you paint

Don't want to burst your bubble. An old rock tune sayes,

"You got another thing coming"

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Vaccines is said ONCE.
ONCE

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
they cant make you get vaccinated.... thats just fear mongoring people!

here in oz they've just ordered 21 million viles of the vaccine

infectious disease experts have called on the government to abandon its mass vaccination plan because of the risk it could spread blood-borne diseases when givan from multi dose vials.

so unless you want to be expossed to hepatitis, HIV and bacterial diseases....make sure if you "choose" to be vaccinated its from a single dose vial.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
"This doesn't appear to be an especially deadly strain," said Deborah Lehman, Director of Pediatric Infectious Disease at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles. "At this point it looks like the seasonal flu will be responsible for more deaths than swine flu."

Time is of the essence on this issue. The American people are enraged over the attempt to Sovietize these united States of America by the usurper in the White House and his Comrades, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Now, we must make them feel our rage against any plans they might have to force these deadly cocktails into our bodies against our will. Congress is out of session until Sept. 8, 2009. While many of the multi-multi millionaires like Comrade Pelosi are giving their constituents the bird, they are still in their districts.

As I did in this pdf file regarding the health care "reform" mess (sent to a few "Blue Dog" Democrats and "conservative" Republicans to their district offices), just send a post card to one of the district offices for your congressman and senator. Tell him/her that you will refuse any forced vaccination. Remember: We the people hold the power and if we bury these district offices with millions of post cards -- not emails -- over the next few weeks, I guarantee you there will be no attempt at forced vaccinating at the federal level. I have already sent one to my state rep and senator even though our legislature is out of session. There appears to be confirmation from the military that the states will make the decision to force vaccinations; see here. Get in the face of your state rep and senator today.

Now, we'll see who is the boss in this country: We the people or a totalitarian force masquerading as public servants. I've been an activist for going on twenty years and I can tell you that when the American people stand up in massive numbers, the lawbreakers back down - state or federal. It is how we killed Marxist Hillary Clinton's attempt to shove socialized medicine down our throats in 1993. Do not fear this puppet government for they are cowards when it comes right down to the wire. Fear these deadly cocktails they call vaccines. Call their bluff and then we can go to court if necessary.

The links blow are just a sampling of the most accurate I could find on vaccines and this current H1N1 manufactured "crisis." While I could provide a hundred links, I know everyone is pressed for time. I sincerely hope you will take time to read them and send that post card to the feds and and your state legislator and politely tell them to 'stick it.' Don't let this happen to you and your family in your state:

Linkwww.newswithviews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Dangers of Squalene in Vaccines

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body, as it is found throughout your nervous system and brain, Dr. Mercola explains. You can consume squalene through foods like olive oil to experience its antioxidant properties.

However, squalene can quickly turn into something harmful, depending on its route of entry. When squalene is injected via a vaccine, it triggers your immune system to attack all of the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

This means your immune response will try to wipe out all squalene molecules, including in places where it naturally occurs in your body and is vital to your nervous system.

Novartis’ squalene adjuvant for its h1n1 vaccine is known as MF59, an unapproved adjuvant used in experimental anthrax vaccines for soldiers who served in the Gulf War. This form of squalene has been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by Gulf War veterans known as the Gulf War Syndrome (GWS

Linkdoctormercola.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Over my dead body will I take this "vaccine" ! I know the Man is probably patrolling this and other forums so Here is what I have to say to you guys, You better be ready for a fight if you think that you can control my life with fear and mind controlling vaccines! I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH! I WILL NOT FALTER! I WILL BE THE MARTYR EVERYONE IS SCARED TO BE! So before you start your plans for wiping out most of humanity, keep in mind my plans for you!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
4. What can I do? These are just a few suggestions; please come up
with more of your own! Add to this list and spread the word.
Give this information to everyone you know and love.
Contact local first responders (EMTs, Paramedics, Fireman, etc). Tell
them what is will be in the flu shots and that *they* will be the first
ones to get it.
Contact local police and discuss concerns about mandatory
vaccination. You go to church and to the grocery store with these
folks and their kids play with your kids. They are not "scary" people.
Take them coffee and a treat to get in the door... !
Contact local city council members about your liberties. You need
their support to maintain your right to refuse

Linkwww.mpwhi.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

The first major problem I have with your statements is that you are sounding like a advocate for the injections!

Why would doctors deceive? Doctors perscribe drugs all the time that eventually prove to have some detrimental side effect or consequence.

Look at the birth control drug Yaz for instance. First, the company has to put out a huge ad saying that they were not clear for its uses, then less than six months later, lawyers are placing their own ads suing the company for its toxic side effects.

You are assuming that these people are looking out for you.

RFID chips? Eh. Yet, you are simply accepting that it is better to take it than to let your immune system deal with it.

Take the shot. You are sounding like a pharmaceutical executive trying to sell the product.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This type of law will put the American people over the edge. Who knows what will come down if other states follow this BS. This is the first I have heard of this from any of the 50 state legislations.

One thing is for sure the media , big pharm, and the W.H.O. are sure scaring everyone for no reason what-so-ever. Then the WHO starts using the technical name H1N1 this will scare people even more, because some might relate this to bird flu. When it’s Spanish flu that is more related to H1N1 (aka swine flu) Also the media has been saying that it might mutate. what do they know ? they sell advertising. My personal doctor says different.

I would never take that shot, because I had this swine flu, and if I had not; I still would not take the shot. I would still rather have the swine flu.

I had this swine flu and I’m 45 years old. Lasts about a week, seems to attack the upper respiratory system. It felt like the regular flu symptoms’ combined with very bad allergies and a fever. You could say a very bad cold with very bad allergies. Because that’s’ what I thought I had until the fever started. The fever was far less than that of the normal flu .I have not taken a flu shot in several years, maybe that is why it did not affect me too much. I did have my allergy meds on hand which helped very much, some aspirin, and some orange juice, 3 gallons. Vitamin C is the key to defeating this flu or preventing it. Sure made me feel so much better when I came down with this. If anyone wants to know I contracted this flu from a Mexican worker Mid- February this year.

This flu was here in the states a while before the media started reporting it and the W.H.O tracking it. I think the big pharm Co. seen what was happening and decided to capitalize on the situation, I dont think anyone made this flu, but it was an open door for big Pharm Co., they just put more wood on the fire to scare eveyone into getting vaccine. Now it's all gotten out of contiol.

I’m not sure why some other people died from this flu? It was not as bad as other flu’s before I stopped taking flu shot’s severals years ago. My only thoughts are that they might have not been eating very healthy or had some other underlying conditions which were triggered by the swine flu. Like other chronic respiratory problems or both.

To sum this up . Big Bucks for Big Pharm Co. using scare tatics.
This no worse than the regular flu with upper respiratory symptoms. ( I’ve had far worse with allergies by itself, believe me) it lasts longer, makes you feel crapier than a normal flu, but not by much. The vaccine from what I’ve been reading might have further consequences that the flu itself.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by SJE98]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Oh dear...it seems by the stars your post has gotten ravenshadow13, that there are still quite a lot of innocent people on these boards.

THINK!

If you were planning to inject most of the world with either poison..a microchip..or whatever you are planning to hide in a syringe, and the public, quite rightly are expecting a 'testing phase', for safety and efficacy testing of the 'vaccine' you are making compulsory to take...what would you put into the trial syringes'?

SALINE WATER....

I doubt there is anything other than a benign solution such as saline or plain water in the TEST shots.

OF COURSE there will be no negative effects from the 'testing' vaccine shots!

If they want to force this crap on everyone, and KNOW it's bad, do you really think they wouldn't plan to manipulate the test?

The simple solution, to avoid negative public reaction to any potential bad test data, is just to inject pure water or saline, and pass it off as the vaccine in the test batch, maybe give something to a few of them that will make them puke or get the runs.

Then they could say 'Look, you lot, it's safe...the only negative effects in a very small number of cases is brief vomiting or diarrhea...now, roll up your sleeve...

Use you brains.

[edit on 25/8/2009 by spikey]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join