It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412
Good lord. More tin foil hat rubbish. This is soooooooo silly. If the government wanted to kill off the population they would done it a LONG time ago with countless opportunities. Why the hell is this one any different?

"shakes head"

Why would they kill us if they could get billions of slaves out of this scam?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you folks but this has been a law for quite some time however the title of this thread is in correct.

Anyone refusing a quarantine can go to jail not just some stupid swine flu one but any one.

Link

It's called reckless endangerment and depending on the state you can be find anywhere from 25 bucks to 2500 (maybe more but highest I could find) with some giving an option for 90 days in jail.

It has nothing to do with the shot or the swine flu it's just a state that has fallen behind the other states whom have already passed these laws.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is BS! Just wait till it gets around to the other states. I am in Texas and I swear, if anyone tries to force me or my son to take this vaccine, someone will pay dearly for it. And it won't be candy and popcorn

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
OK I listened to it twice and i heard him ask about the quarantine, not refusal of the vaccine. The spokes person said if they break quarantine it would be punishable by 30 days in prison (not jail) for each day they break the quarantine.

Actually, he said refusal to comply with an order, followed by "For example..." then he gave the quarantine example.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
This is absolutely outrageous.

I am taking the swine flu vaccine but believe it is terribly wrong to force others to take it.

If I were in better health I would not allow something put into my body that I didn't want.

This is not going to be good. I believe we will see blood flow on this issue.

I'm not getting that vaccine,no way,no how,put a gun to my head...
I have an asthma- like condition.I will just wear my mask everytime I go
out in public.
Start taking vitamins,wash your hands frequently,cover your mouth if you
cough or sneeze,avoid people who are sick,stay home if you're sick.
Just use common sense and everything should be ok.

Now,if this vaccine and swine flu, is the catalyst the NWO is wanting.We
would have to consider using force in order to protect ourselves.The vaccine and flu could be used in a way to reduce the world's population.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If they come to me for a shot, a shot is what they'll get.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Nikiano you stated that you thought the RFID chips would be seen in the vials of the vaccine. Houston we have a problem!

RFID Chip Size

You'd never see it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow.. This is the most terrifying video I've ever seen. Im starting to think that the swine flu was planned so that they can put this bill into action. But I know I will continue to refuse any vaccines. And I hope people join me. Because they can throw maybe a few thousands of us in jail. But I think something has to change if a few million of us refuse to be manipulated.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the senate bill this news report
is refering to. I would like to look it up and actually read what is says.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
For those who think that you will refuse the shot, more power to you, but those who want to protect their children from the shot will soon have to deal with CPS. Child endangerment, plus w/o the vaccine kid's won't be able to attend school, so that will make you an even worse parent in the eyes of the CPS Nazis.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This vaccine hasn't been sufficiently tested and therefore i won't take it. I have taken other vaccines and had no problems at all, because they are well tested. I won't take something that was rushed out of a lab in a panic.

So maybe i'll just grab my bug out bag and go missing for a week or two. And people laugh at those with B.O.B's

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If a mutated flu virus takes over, aren't they going to implement Martial Law anyways? If so, what's the point of these "laws" if the military can force you to do whatever during Martial Law?

Maybe this is their way of take over without having to use "Martial Law".

God help us all.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some people in the government are ALWAYS trying to pass ridiculous crap laws. Like the HPV vaccine. RFID tags in everything (despite their poor security). There will always be people, of ANY association, that get off on forcing things on people.

What would be the point in murdering so many people with a new plague, like so many have suggested?

If you want to reduce the worlds population, you'd focus on places where they have lots of people. America only has about 300,000,000. If you have no one to control, you have no power. If the entire system collapses, no one will follow anyone. And a "slightly" deadly plague to trigger martial law? Again, there are much better ways. Martial law doesn't convince people to become obedient mindless slaves.

If you want to create enough panic that people will blindly obey their government or a new one world power, a plague isn't the most effective route. It would create mass paranoia and anti-government sentiment when the conspiracy fans start screaming that they were right and show their evidence. No government is all powerful, they can't shut everyone up. It's much more effective to stage an attack. Think about all our advanced weaponry and technology, or rather, the governments secret technology. Craft that have been witnessed or recorded doing amazing things (they can't ALL be extra-terrestrial). Using those, it would be simple to stage an extra-terrestrial invasion to control the masses. Who's going to argue when space aliens from Omicron Perseid 8 show up and want out extinction? No amount of whistle blowing will convince the masses its fake because it's just to out there, beyond their perceived reality. If these "aliens" blew up the capitals of all the major governments? There could be enough panic for new players to enter the global game.

The only thing that would make sense (if I had been awake 72+ hours straight) would be targeting people with specific genetic traits. Kill anyone who doesn't have "perfect" health to try and create a disease free utopia? Kill anyone who might be an indigo or aquarian child or anything of that sort? Kill anyone who's even remotely psychic in any capacity? Kill anyone who isn't the "right" race? There are a multitude of options with this idea. I wouldn't rule out a group of powerful elites trying to "purify" the human race. I also wouldn't rule out the idea of powerful elites trying to prevent any sort of psychic awakening that would ruin their plans for WORLD DOME-EE-NATION!

And it's also possible that the vaccine is just a normal vaccine, with all the same risks as any vaccine (brain damage, death, etc in a small percentage, as if the numbers justify the deaths or harm of innocent people.).

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If a mutated flu virus takes over, aren't they going to implement Martial Law anyways? If so, what's the point of these "laws" if the military can force you to do whatever during Martial Law?

Maybe this is their way of take over without having to use "Martial Law".

God help us all.

Yes,, your right all FEMA has to do is turn on REX84, and there is no Constitution, they can do as they please.

They said if this vaccine messes up a bunch of people, the people will have no recourse, I beg to differ.

I hope this whole plot against the people, blows up in their Focking faces.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've only skimmed this post but the real problem seems to be paranoia. Would drug companies mass produce a product that has a small but potentially fatal side effect to make a quick profit? Yeah, probably. Would a secretive New World Order orchestrate a cunning plan to kill mass hordes of the the world population to their own nefarious ends? I doubt it. I doubt that the very rich and powerful people are micro managers and that everyone they employ are loyal and in on the plot. Of course I could be a source of disinformation and that in itself could be a double bluff and the ATS site could be a ploy to root out the real enemy; those who would not obey to this fiendish plot. Really though, nah, it's a bit absurd. I'll get called niave or maybe even part of this dastardly scheme! I won't change anyone's opinion but I'll give mine regardless. People are too often reactionary, and those people include lawmakers, those on a council, senate or government. It doesn't mean they are bad people they just respond to an issue, good or bad. Take it, don't take it but really, do you honestly think we are all going to end up dead or in a concentration camp? Please.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Some people in the government are ALWAYS trying to pass ridiculous crap laws. Like the HPV vaccine. RFID tags in everything (despite their poor security). There will always be people, of ANY association, that get off on forcing things on people.

What would be the point in murdering so many people with a new plague, like so many have suggested?

If you want to reduce the worlds population, you'd focus on places where they have lots of people. America only has about 300,000,000. If you have no one to control, you have no power. If the entire system collapses, no one will follow anyone. And a "slightly" deadly plague to trigger martial law? Again, there are much better ways. Martial law doesn't convince people to become obedient mindless slaves.

If you want to create enough panic that people will blindly obey their government or a new one world power, a plague isn't the most effective route.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

Seems like flu would be perfect ploy, everyone has to stay indoors, curfew, people are not allowed in groups, Tv , radio would be controled news reports.
Be out and about be shot on site.

There is talk of a possible selective genitic virus, only selecting the ones with the proper genetic markers, and mabe it will kill off the weak, sick, as the swine flu has be doing.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is going to be a shortage of the swine flu vaccine.

Only about 50 million doses of the vaccine will be available thought mid- October.

You'd be lucky if you can get one. So I don't see any mandatory vaccinations at this time.

Swine Flu Shot

I also think that this one requires multiple jabs, not just one ..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Swine Flu May Cause 90,000 U.S. Deaths, Report Says (Update2)
Drudge
www.drudgereport.com...
Speed up flu drugs; Needed in weeks...
'Doctors' offices and hospitals may get filled to capacity'...
Virus poses 'serious threat to nation'...

[edit on 053131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can understand, quarantine...to not spread the illness. Illness causes people to phone in sick. This costs money. So I can see the government wanting to save a buck or two for sure.

But force me to put something in my blood to help fight the flu, when the regular flu shot isn't guaranteed to make you NOT get the flu.

While my body CAN fight off something as little as the flu, be it h1n1, or regular old infuenza, isn't that MY choice.

I don't want to have to rely on government shots to fight illness. Because, when they find out that is even more expensive, and cut us off...well.

Wow, eyes open.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Thats not the fear that I am thinking of... the What If is what would happen if the current Swine Flu mutated with this years regular flu bug and now you have a super bug or worse- that Swine Flu shot that you just got kills you after the mutation?

The Test Vaccine- is just that a Test, I heard them say on Fox the other night that they are not sure about how many shots or quanity of cc's that a person is going to need.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join