It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

It's cool, man. Anybody could have made the mistake; the only difference between Obama and Osama is a little "B" "S." But on topic, if anyone ever comes to my door with a vaccine, they're leaving peacefully, or they're getting rolled.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A really good Swine Flu Vaccine Song. Sorry if I already posted this. I can't remember which one I posted it on.... There's a mp3 of it and a little movie below.

www.naturalnews.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
A really good Swine Flu Vaccine Song. Sorry if I already posted this. I can't remember which one I posted it on.... There's a mp3 of it and a little movie below.

www.naturalnews.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by spinkyboo]

That was freakin awesome! Thanks! I passed that along!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The other side of the coin is that the status quo is purposely generating vaccine fear, so those susceptible to paranoia will not get vaccinated and die off.

Removing all those from the gene pool who are skeptical, fearful and prone to going rogue, serves the better interests of the super-class.

I suppose some may call it eugenics.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think some people claimed that the gov't wants to kill a lot of us with the vaccine. If that were the case why would they be leaving it to state governments for enforcement? And why now? By next year I'm sure nothing catastrophic will have happened. Perhaps the vaccines can cause long-term neurological damage... I wouldn't dispute that.

My conspiracy theory is a little less sinister. I think it's the influence of the big drug companies on the government that are pushing them to make the vaccine a requirement. Isn't Gilead the company that makes this with Rumsfeld being one of the big-wigs there? There's no doubt countless other gov't officials that are receiving money from this company in the form of campaign donations. If the gov't makes something mandatory you can bet they or their buddies are profiting.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I found a very interesting article dated August 26th...relating to the exact reasons why no one should be injected with this horrid vaccine.....

External Article

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this as I've skipped quite a few pages in this thread, but here it is:

Mandatory Vaccination Risks Ruled Unconstitutional By Court

This is a direct assault on the liberty of the citizens of this country! I WILL NOT ACCEPT A SWINE FLU VACCINATION! For instance, notice this: "Vawter charged that the federal government has engaged in gross negligence by failing to properly investigate factual evidence submitted by esteemed medical professions over many years which proves flu vaccines have caused serious damage to people. The CDC has stated that thimerosal mercury is being used in the new flu vaccines being prepared.". Mercury? Yes, that’s great for the human body. Many doctors believe the swine flu vaccines are much more dangerous than the swine flu.

Source

This is from the 19th, so pretty recent. Sounds like we may not be forced to take the vaccine after all.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow. Who knows what could be in those "Vaccines".

with mercury and other compunds like it, it can carry frequencies and quite possibly nanotech. I'm not so sure I want the gov't, especially ours,
giving me anything but peace and quiet. If you sum up our gov't into one entity and it became a person, it would be Ted Bundy. Really nice, really intelligent, Haha I told a joke and people like me, Now I'll chase you down and murder you in the woods because I don't care. Scary.

If Hitler was still around he'd be behind them 100 percent, as he too was also a fan of genetically trying to change the body with poison and media brainwashing.

High five guys!

Oh I'm proud to be an American,
Once they kill me I'll know I'm free.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Im sorry, ill be honest and say that i only read the first page of this thread. We are basing all these fears of a single youtube video?

Not sure if this was posted yet but here is the link to the PDF “Massachusetts Pandemic Preparation Bill” from the states official site: Mass.gov

Line 405-410 of the Bill state the following:

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

Please note lines 124-127, which deals with the part about fines and penalties.

The bill would impose fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30-day jail sentence for "any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a 124 local public health authority during a public health emergency."

My wife works for the CDC and when she told some coworkers about the bill they didn't believe her so I had to do my own research on the subject since I only casually mentioned it to her and didn't give her any specific facts.

Any order you violate can result in a penalty.

That would include an order to be vaccinated but most certainly according to the language of the Bill, if you refuse to take the vaccine and they decide you are a threat or could be a threat...you can be isolated and quarantined. That would be if you are infected or not.

How long?

Doesn't say.

Sort of a backdoor way to "force" you to take it, isn't it?

- Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. We are going to be locked away at fema camps OR fined excessively if we do not take the vaccine for something that is no worse than the common flu? This is out of control. I really don't know what to do up here in Washington. I've heard nothing about forcing residents in this state to take it yet. Has anyone else? I'm kinda panicking here. . cause I'll be damned if I let them give it to me or my wife or family that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a must see!!!! This was on the Natural news website today,

YOU MUST READ THIS!! This is what we are going to be up against,

When they force us to take the vaccine "THEY WON'T TAKE NO FOR

AN ANSWER"......wake up AMERICA!!!!

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Originally posted by truth/seeker

They are poison!!....imo, im a nurse.

I second that....and I'm a pharmacist!

I will not be taking the vaccine, either.

Regarding the "chip" conspiracy theory: I don't see how they could put a chip in a vaccine, and then inject it into someone. I honestly don't think it's possible, with the small needles they use for vaccines.
[edit on 23-8-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by nikiano]

I dont work in the microtechnology field, but wouldnt it be possible to construct nano-scale chips? At this scale nobody would see anything floating in a syringe.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by djpleiades

I believe technology is advanced enough to do this in a vaccine!!...imo

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This seems to be happening all over. It is truly frightening. All the articles on this site are frightening. This one is about Austria.

www.fightbackh1n1.com...

The scandal has highlighted the extent of corruption and nepotism in governments, and raises the issue: was Maria Rauch-Kallat herself paid a substantial kickback or bribe to misuse her office as health minister to sign a pandemic plan that provides a framework for the mass murder of Austrians by forced vaccination with a toxic jab from which WHO and Baxter will profit politically and financially?

Why did Maria Rauch-Kallat sign a contract with Baxter for pandemic vaccines in 2005 when there was no sign of a pandemic?

The head of the UN, Ban Ki-Moon, has paid a private visit to the Austrian President Heinz Fischer in his summer residence in Mürzsteg, reports a regional branch of the Austrian state television, the ORF.

The UN and its affiliated "health" body WHO are set to become the global government if national pandemic plans on forced vaccination, quarantines and special crisis committees are implemented this autumn following WHO's unilateral declaration of a pandemic level 6 emergency in June.

Austrian President Fischer is believed to have close links to pharmaceutical companies such as Baxter and Novartis -- Novartis allegedly donated a five-figure sum for Fischer's inauguration buffet -- that could earn as much as 50 billion dollars from the "swine flu" vaccines now that WHO has declared the jabs mandatory.

On the agenda of the private meeting between Ban Ki-Moon and Fischer may well have been the "second severe" pandemic wave that WHO has told Austrians they need to prepare for in the next few weeks - even though Austria has not had a first pandemic wave yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, let me get this straight. We are going to be locked away at fema camps OR fined excessively if we do not take the vaccine for something that is no worse than the common flu? This is out of control. I really don't know what to do up here in Washington. I've heard nothing about forcing residents in this state to take it yet. Has anyone else? I'm kinda panicking here. . cause I'll be damned if I let them give it to me or my wife or family that's for sure.

Yes, it's not the Doctors who should be saying what is what, but the Aces at home land unsecurity, their looking out for thier money, I mean the people.

I think this will start some # when this comes down, they should put all those B####### in prison, there all crooks.
I know I will not take the shot and if they make me.
This is total bull NWO Dictators, commies.

The Amercan people have lost their rights they listen to the lobbies, not the people, this is taxation with out representation.

What we need is about a 10,000,000 person march on DC and show them were here, and were not going to take it.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm surprised at how many times the same exact things are being posted in this thread...about every 3 pages or so. Doesn't anyone read the entire thread before replying??

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Then they could just spray the whole crowd with deadly vaccines or

who knows what, its like they are really pushing for a civilian unrest,

then we would get martial law, .......wish I had some answers, but

I don't, these are truly scary times.....imo.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm actually thinking about taking the jab, and beating them at their own game. If you take the right herbs & supplements the mercury and other heavy metals won't do much damage. Cilantro, chlorella, garlice, onion, chicken or turkey covered in tumeric, vitamin-c, and green tea are on my list so far.

Beats being locked up in a possible internment camp, being under FEMA's guidance, etc..

[edit on 29-8-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by googolplex

Then they could just spray the whole crowd with deadly vaccines or

who knows what, its like they are really pushing for a civilian unrest,

then we would get martial law, .......wish I had some answers, but

I don't, these are truly scary times.....imo.

I posted a link earlier, it is about Doctor hat said if we stand up to these Smucks they will back down, I will find link and repost it or u2u.

But this has got to stop some where or these smucks are just going to run over the top of us.

I'm not worried about dying, I just want to see some one pay, in the proccess.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Perhaps right now the only real way they could get an accurate poll of who has and has not taken the vaccine would be the 2010 census.

I haven't seen any evidence to support that through the "proposed" census questionaire, however, it does seem more logical than perhaps a card or national database type ordeal.

Just speculating here, it's what I do best....

Stay strong...deny ignorance!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join