It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's PRISON.....not jail..... "quarentine or $1000 dollar a day fine until 30 days in prison"

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

It's people like YOU that are part of the problem. Your signature says it all. Do you KNOW anything about the "flu", swine do not get the flu!!

"H" is THE designation for the BIRD GENE!!!! When are people going to wake up, research chemistry and biology and then come back with "your" opinion on the matter. Virus's are NOT a natural entity, they ARE MAN MADE!! And they are NOT easily transmitted through the air.

So many medical colleges have studied this, just look at John's Hopkins University. DUH.

I was going to take your post and go at it point by point, till I realised you had no point and you're one of those insane people who see things in clouds.

I stand by MY point, they are not going to force any vaccine on you, the OP never says it, the video never says it, yet 6 pages of "OH MY GOD THEY WILL NEVER FORCE ME TO TAKE THAT THING!!!!!" is a result.

Pure unadulterated paranoia and fear mongering.

Go back to your medical research birdy... :lol

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
personally i would like to see the full news article from where the snippet came, as i am shocked by the very poor spelling and gramatical errors. If this was done by a bonefied journalist then i will be very surprised.
I for one will NOT be taking the vaccine, i dont see the point in injecting yourself with a virus just to build up a supposed imunity to the virus that you didnt have, and may not have contracted in the first place.
Common sense!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
OK I listened to it twice and i heard him ask about the quarantine, not refusal of the vaccine. The spokes person said if they break quarantine it would be punishable by 30 days in prison (not jail) for each day they break the quarantine.

As far as refusing the vaccine, I did not hear that.

So, from what I could gleem from this snippet, it will be up to the individual to enter comply or go into a self quarantine right?

So this raises the question, will they force the limits of the quarantines to the maximum amount of time the flu is present in the population? I mean come on it has not stopped since it was first discovered in Mexico.

TPTB have through out history have been famous for starving out families and people for various reasons, will this be just another way to do that for the educated people who refuse to take it?

Better get all of our bills set up on auto pay, and not count on the US mail to deliver your mail once you are under quarantine.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Who are y'all kidding? A bunch of Billy Bad Asses on the internet. We will see how you react to taking the shots when there is a knock at your door and your choice is take the shots or move to a FEMA camp where they will forcibly shoot you up with whatever they feel like. Things are different in the real world, cyberspace is all talk, no action....Knock..Knock.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
Who are y'all kidding? A bunch of Billy Bad Asses on the internet. We will see how you react to taking the shots when there is a knock at your door and your choice is take the shots or move to a FEMA camp where they will forcibly shoot you up with whatever they feel like. Things are different in the real world, cyberspace is all talk, no action....Knock..Knock.

They aren't going door to door. They don't have the manpower. They will set up roadblocks, with a wackenhut bus standing by to take you away if you refuse the shot.

Like you said they will shoot you up as they see fit once you are at the camp, as your rights evaporated the second you rolled up to the roadblock.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flu_news

Getting jailed for thirty days, quarantined and fines of $1000 per day for refusing to take a vaccine? This is a total scam.

Let's see how fast things crumble once they start trying to inject people.

Locked and loaded!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would like to know who the hell is going to enforce this?
Local police? ....Military? ....Will police officers [who are regular citizens] let their families and loved one's take this vaccine? Are they that inclined to obey the law at all costs because they are told so? What if they hear vaccines start to destroy people's insides, get them sick, etc..?
That's what I want to see happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

The army

Military To Work With FEMA During Swine Flu Pandemic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by antmax21

The army

Military To Work With FEMA During Swine Flu Pandemic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to see that happen. We'll wait and see. I am not jumping the gun for anything yet. School has started in most areas where I live [El Paso, TX] and I have yet to hear of any kind of mandatory vaccinations, etc. At times I am very happy to live in Texas...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
do yourself a favor - do not take the vaccine -

ask yourself-
why the hype about this so-called pandemic - for a virus engineered in a lab???
mainstream is spreading the bs - who owns the mainstream??
now that people are coming out of their trance and saying hell no to the vaccines - what is happening??? they are using force - saying you will be made to take the vaccines -
what is wrong with this picture???
it is a depopulation plan - don't fall for it - fight the bastards. - protect yourself - protect your families - don't walk the plank-

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well they would have to add asault to my charges. If the doctor trys to stick me, I'll cut his hand off with the scalpel.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would LOVE to see ANYONE try to stick me. I'm 6' 2", 280 pounds, covered in tattoo's and chains. Yeah I love Inkd needles, but anything else, and they'll need to perform emergency surgery on themselves after I lodge that needle up their.......

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Sorry but I don't consider that to be a credible source.

I told you guys, I'll get the vaccine and let you all know how it goes.

Try this....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good lord. More tin foil hat rubbish. This is soooooooo silly. If the government wanted to kill off the population they would done it a LONG time ago with countless opportunities. Why the hell is this one any different?

"shakes head"

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by daddio

It's people like YOU that are part of the problem. Your signature says it all. Do you KNOW anything about the "flu", swine do not get the flu!!

"H" is THE designation for the BIRD GENE!!!! When are people going to wake up, research chemistry and biology and then come back with "your" opinion on the matter. Virus's are NOT a natural entity, they ARE MAN MADE!! And they are NOT easily transmitted through the air.

So many medical colleges have studied this, just look at John's Hopkins University. DUH.

I was going to take your post and go at it point by point, till I realised you had no point and you're one of those insane people who see things in clouds.

I stand by MY point, they are not going to force any vaccine on you, the OP never says it, the video never says it, yet 6 pages of "OH MY GOD THEY WILL NEVER FORCE ME TO TAKE THAT THING!!!!!" is a result.

Pure unadulterated paranoia and fear mongering.

Go back to your medical research birdy... :lol

I am not going to lower myself to your level, suffice it to say, it's not fear mongering. You Alumni don't get it. YOU are part of the Illuminati program, whether you know it or not. You may have graduated college which is a school run by the U.N. Like it or not that is the truth. So you've "learned" everything they gave you and now you spew it out here.

The OP isn't fear mongering either. Someone has to pay attention to what these idiotic politicians are doing or we will all be run over by the system of abuse. What's so hard to understand there? These idiotic politicians are doing what their masters ask of them, not what the people who ELECTED them into office want or desire. They are NOT working for the GOOD of the people. Again, what is so hard to understand there?

So people post alerts here, not fear mongering, just giving everyone a heads up. Yes, some react in an extreme way but for the most part people comment in a rational, objective manner. But to claim it's a farce and to tell everyone to just get the shots is retarded, and that is an insult to retarded people.

It is people like you that make me laugh most.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
First off, what is so bad about the swine flu, let us examine the statistics and mortality rate of such.

Within the United States there were 33,902 reported cases with 170 being 100% fatal.

This doesn't sound like the bubonic plague and in reality the common flu influenza kills more people every year than the swine flu.

To me it's ridiculous, why don't we get vaccines for more malicious illnesses, it all smells a little bit fishy to be so worked up over such a miniscule entity.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Psychonaughty]

link   
These massholes are giving the state a bad name or is that possible. I see lawsuits up the yin yang.I also see much confrontation if this were to be put into effect. What if you're a Jehovas witness wouldn't that be against there religion? I don't think this will pass and if it does let the self defense begin. First thing the people would do is destroy the pharmaceutical companies then they would go after the people that passed this crap and so on and so on. Peace

[edit on 24-8-2009 by A por uvas]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by A por uvas]

link   
I would also like to add one more tidbit of my .02 cents to this thread. The legislatures in Mass have tried to pass this bill before, so I believe they are once again using the swine flu as an opportunity to gain more control. It is about control; may be about depopulation [if we are to go that far]. I heard nothing about FEMA camps in addition to this bill. However if we add two and two together, we do begin to see an odd correlation. I mean where is the quarantine for those with HIV? The more liberal you become, it seems the more control you give up? ...Seems like an oxymoron to me. All I can say is be vigil and play everything by ear....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join