It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Af-Pak ' mission allows Blackwater to kill more

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Originally posted by Sundancer

Technically Blackwater is intrinsically involved in the aerial bombing missions using the drones

Okay....yeah, we already said that.

it sounds as though the bombs are mission specific.

Ummmm...yeah, okay, we said that too

From the sited articles it also seemed to indicate that Blackwater would be heavily involved with finding, and setting up the targets....

Did you even read the NY Times Article at all?

All leading to heavy Blackwater mission involvement.

Wow...you have really nailed this thread down....

Considering all of that, and that the relationship with the CIA is clouded; I feel it wouldn't be out of place to assume Blackwater is actually piloting the drones.

OMG....really. How is it that they are doing that, when that is done back here in the states?

The NYtimes article states they've been doing the bombs for over a year.

So I guess you did read the Times article.....and you still managed to contribute absolutely nothing to this thread.

Edit: I was considering apologizing for being so....lets say, abrupt in my response to your post.....but after looking at it again, I changed my mind.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helghast1
^ so what should they do, let the mahdi army leave peacefully?

It's their country.

Perhaps the US should leave.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
wherever

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by Helghast1
^ so what should they do, let the mahdi army leave peacefully?

It's their country.

Perhaps the US should leave.

The US, hopefully, will leave when all the major threats to civil government are eliminated, or when the elected government asks us to leave. Unfortunately, there is only so much that can be done about Pakistan. The best case scenario is that the US develops a serious, solid military relationship with India. It is beginning to be obvious that the US may not be able to rely on the "special relationship" with the UK in the future, as that nation converts itself into Britainstan.
Terrorist training camps can be reached by cruise missiles wherever they are located, so they will be taken out in the Northwest "Tribal" territories, Afghanistan, or wherever Islamic terrorists are coddled.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Why are you posting news stories from Iran?

Most people here ask the same about ABC, NBC ect.

2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I knew Obama was not to be trusted. Change indeed!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I've really been doing something thinking about the reasoning of the articles. It was pointed out that the article orginated with the NYTimes.

Now the article really was all over the place with explanations, and just all stirred up in directions, or explanations.

I noticed something odd, The CIA complained about Blackwater loading the missles inadequately around a year ago..........That's during the Bush Administration.

Which leads me to believe in hind sight that this article is nothing more than a smear campaign against Obama.

The program of having Blackwater load bombs on drones, has been ongoing since Bush, but the article paints it as though Obama is starting the program now.

Skeptic Overlord talked about this recently here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read this elsewhere that many of the World Power Brokers aren't happy with Obama, and he is not doing as told, at least a 100% as told.

I am not defending Obama, but I do believe both articles are subversive propaganda, and are in concert with other subversive propaganda; which is making Obama look more, and more evil daily.

As Skeptic Overlord said:
Damn The Country; Obama Must Fail!!!!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

So in fact that Obama has not indeed retained the services of Blackwater?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

The manner in which the article paints the picture; Obama's administration chose to use blackwater....as in it's a new thing.

However, it started with Bush at least around a year ago.

So, all I can really say is this article shows subversion; trying to paint Obama in a continual bad light.

I'm not saying he's good, but Obama isn't doing everything he's told.

I think this article is actually evidence of attack against him; Yes, I'm talking AIPAC, I know Obama's cabinet is loaded with Jewish People, but Obama hasn't totally been going along with AIPAC, like Bush did.

Don't get me wrong both parties are the same mostly; left right Paradigm of control.

I probably didn't explain myself very well, so if You have any questions, shoot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join