It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

He finished second, some 2 seconds behind the winner (Barrichello), but he was the first up to the second pit-stop, when Barrichello gained enough time to make his pit-stop and stay in front.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

This type of thing does not work with me, I have tried it before.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

hehe i'm so good lol. that is exactly what i saw in my vision

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

sure but i can tell you now its just a personal question, sorry. one is a lowly soldier and the other is a corporate executive.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by felixla

i just noticed the name in your ATS name. dont know why i didnt notice. and i figured it was personal... i have given up on not answering them

[edit on 23-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
eventually i will be able to answer questions from people i cannot sense with accuracy

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by ArMaP

physicists have said over and over again that there may other forces at work in everything from friction to water melting and boiling. we do not have all the answers

EDIT: that was really at cynic not you

[edit on 23-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

This is really a reply to all three people who addressed my issue.

Thats why I said go to a physicist and show it to them. Right now what we don't know in physics largely deals with uniting the very small, particle physics, with the big and very big, everyday interactions and astrophysics.

As for the idea that this moves by newtonian law, I trust that the pendulum moves after you speak. That means the only thing that changed in your situation was the vibrations made through the air, and those are not nearly enough to move a pendulum.

All I'm pointing out is what you claim violates a law of physics that has very much been accepted as fact at our level (a lot of stuff Newton couldn't see because things like mass changing with speed happened at the speed of light, and Einstein was the guy who addressed that. With that being said because there are things we don't know I'm not completly discounting the pendulum, just saying that if it works as you guys claim it would be urgent that it be studied by scientists.)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Will I survive 2012?

Will ascension happen?

Am I here for the sole purpose of guiding my family through this transition?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

thanks 4 answering my question. an idk if i can tell u about bending.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Do some people suck the energy out of others when they are close to them?

if yes.....

is there a way to stop them?

if yes....

do you have to suck it back?

if yes...

can you only get your OWN energy back if you don't want to be an energy theif like them?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

i dont want to know any "need to know" info. that is not why i am here.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

1) yes
2) yes
3) no

I can tell you from personal experience as can my father that people do have leaching abilities i would assume that most do not realize it but it is there an i have come up with a way to neutralize it. You could suck it back but that would be on their terms. But putting u a wall around yourself (not an emotional wall) will stop the flow. and once again, you could suck it back but why do that when the wall takes less effort.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

ah the personals... i guess we have to wait and see on these ones.

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) No

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is very interesting (um, I finally joined ATS) and this is my first post.
I have a pendulum too but sadly have not used mine much and then lost it in a move. One thing of note to anyone interested in using pendulums is it is best to not let a friend or anyone use it - just you
Keeps your energy on it and keeps the answers consistent and stuff. Like anything though energy gets built up and I had someone tell me storing it in some sea salt (or any salt will do) is a good way to periodically cleanse the pendulum too. I used to do this if someone would mess around with mine or I felt the pendulum was being erratic/inconsistent. I also used to start each Q & A session with the pendulum with some questions that I already knew the answers to to make sure I was on the right track
Thanks for the tip about the crystal being preferable though.. my last one was metal and I it was not so dependable. The next one I get will be crystal.
Anyway- can you ask :
Is the healtcare bill going to be passed?

Will the govt end up locking up people in 'camps' is there is civil unrest?

And will I be pregnant within the next 2 months?

Will my husband get transferred out of state within the next 6 months? *Crosses fingers**
Lol. Sorry I had to throw the last one in there. Great post btw..

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

1) yes
2) yes
3) no

I can tell you from personal experience as can my father that people do have leaching abilities i would assume that most do not realize it but it is there an i have come up with a way to neutralize it. You could suck it back but that would be on their terms. But putting u a wall around yourself (not an emotional wall) will stop the flow. and once again, you could suck it back but why do that when the wall takes less effort.

awesome, thanks you.....

So like a mental wall of some kind?

It is mainley ONe person who does it to everyone, he has even admitted it while drunk, and then has the nerve to ask us all why we are so lazy...and we allways say we are only tired when he is around because he suck the life out of us.....it is that day and night at my house when he is in town or out of town....

He even becomes infuriated when we seem happy or energetic, like we are not ALOuD to dare use our OWn energy.... we should just save it for him to steal....

The can't stand the arrogant %^%$#!

I am wating for my pendalum too! ^_^

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

i can do it both ways. i can take it, i can give it, i can absorb it out of the ether and the mental wall is my favorite tool because some people actually notice that they cant do any thing.

Strangely enough, at a time when my static was at a freakish level, the same wall made flies avoid me

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by romulus808

yes with huge political casualties

No. they are no longer necessary

Let me find the soul.... girl? so i guess you will be.

The decision has not been made for #4. because of that, fate isnt set

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
HEY!

Some time ago I began using the pendulum after learning about the law of attraction. I used it differently however, and I would like to demonstrate other purposes than yes/no questions. I used it to manifest things I want in my life. This is how I would do it.

Take a piece of paper and draw a circle. Divide the circle into 4-8 sections, or more if you like. Within each pie section write down what it is that you would like to achieve. Hold your pendulum over the center and begin looking at the top section, then the bottom repeating what it is written there. Repeat this a few times and the pendulum will begin swing in that direction.

Without stopping it's momentum, change the direction of your glances from side to side, repeating what is written in those sections. Then diagonally, and each other possible diagonal combination. Then do a complete circle. Follow the outline of the circle you drew and it will swing around the entire piece of paper.

Remember to follow the line on the paper with your eye. Your eye will pick up all the messages faster than you can read them so no need to repeat everything. By dividing the pie chart even more, you will find astonishing accuracy where the pendulum swings.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't subconsciously doing this so I made it difficult by making so many pie sections, it would be impossible for it to randomly swing there.

It blew me away. I would have posted about this but I was sure my thread would go no where. Give it a try.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I found my pendulum today! I'm very excited. I had lost it for a few months.

It's a faceted bloodstone pendulum adorned in brass.

Looks like this but with no etching: www.123goddessblessedbe.com...

I love that pendulum. It works wonders. Very beautiful, too. I like bloodstone because it corresponds with my birth month. That's always a good place to start if anyone's shopping around for a gemstone one.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

That one is a beauty. =D
Mine looks like this
...I searched everywhere and can't find one that looks like mine at all. D;
It must be unique. Its bronze, and its hard to describe lol.
EDIT:
Its like this one chambered, but in brass and the circles are less round, narrower, and it has a thin nose at the end. Its a nice one. =D
www.123goddessblessedbe.com...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by summerdreary]

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join