learn more

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

well since you asked... dale? i mean now that i have done that i will have to try all manors of personal questions

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i really do like this thread because i havent tested my skills or practiced accessing the void in months except to try things that are harder than getting information

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by dmorgan

well since you asked... dale? i mean now that i have done that i will have to try all manors of personal questions

Sorry, incorrect :p

I'm new to the whole pendulum idea, and I'm not going dismiss it's potential at this instant. I will look into it a bit more.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

i dont use the pendulum but i figured i wasnt right. at least i was right there... which now that i think of it, why the hell did i answer the question if i knew the answer i would give is wrong. i guess it doesnt matter now that it is out there.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi, Just wanted to say that i tried a pendulum for the first time today.
Made with a flat spanner tool ( the type you get with self assembly goods ) and a piece of garden string ( flat and plastic feeling type from a ball ).

I asked to show me yes and it started to swing anti clockwise.

I asked show me no and it centred and stopped.

I was amazed!

I asked are the Anunaki real and the answer was yes.

I asked if they were here now and it said no.

Will the Anunaki return in the next 4 years and it answered yes.

There were other questions i asked including is it possible to have more than 1 soul mate and i got yes as an answer.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cynic121
Now it doesn't mean like some sort of spiritual force, it means physical atoms bumpting into other physical atoms.
Well, how do you know that this is not all about physical particles (not necessarily atoms) hitting each other?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

physicists have said over and over again that there may other forces at work in everything from friction to water melting and boiling. we do not have all the answers

EDIT: that was really at cynic not you

[edit on 23-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks to this thread I made and tested a pendulum yesterday. I collect stones and I have a shaped quartz crystal that I've had forever and for lack of a better material to suspend it with, I used Oral-B dental floss. ^_^ It worked out just fine and the results I got were kind of surprising.

First when I asked it to show me the signs for yes, no, and need more info, they were not what I had expected them to be. Left-right = yes, forward-backwards = no, and counter clockwise spinning was "need more info".

I asked it all sorts of questions but some of the first ones I asked were mainly about who was giving me the answers to my questions. When I asked if I was answering these for myself it would always give me a definite no. Its kind of funny when I asked it "Do you get tired of answering so many questions?" And it swung to yes.

Previous posters were right when they said that it will never answer any questions about God. It didn't even ask for more info, it just sits there as if you never asked a question. Here are some other questions I asked it:

Did the alchemists of old ever create a tangible Philosopher's Stone? Yes
( I asked this because many people believe it is only a mental or spiritual state and not something real )

Is the Philosopher's Stone meant to be eaten? Yes
Is there an afterlife? Yes
Does smoking '___' allow you to view the afterlife? Yes
Is it possible to win the lottery using a pendulum? No
Is it possible for a human being to live indefinitely? No
Will the swine flu vaccine kill millions of people? Stronger than normal Yes
Will I ever meet a being not of this planet? Yes
Will this being that I meet be benevolent? Yes
Are the grays an evil race? No
Do reptilian beings exist? Yes

What really made me laugh was when I handed the pendulum to my girlfriend to try. She asked it to show her the signs for yes and no and such, and it didn't budge at all. After getting kind of frustrated at this since I didn't want it to look like I was swinging it myself since I wasn't, I took it back and asked it a couple more questions:

Is my girlfriend able to use this particular pendulum? No
Is she able to use a pendulum at all? Yes

So apparently my pendulum dislikes my girlfriend. I also noticed a ever so slight tug when it starts to move in response to a question. Also, if i swing the pendulum with my hand it eventually stops, but when I ask a question it will keep swinging the answer until I stop it by external means such as grabbing it. Thanks again for the fun thread! I've never done anything like this before and I enjoyed it immensely.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal
***snip***
Is Jesus (or perhaps some other messiah) currently alive/reincarnated on earth at this time?
***snip***

No!

He was reborn in the 50'es and was committed to an asylum and given electroshock treatment. He died in 1987 after 30 years as a vegetable.

Or so my pendulum says.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
there is a great intro to pendulums book by Richard Webster. he deals with all the typcial questions and how how cynics are proven to tarnish such things. maybe someone more generous with there pendulum time can check the time travel 2097 thread?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A pendulum does not have to be confined to yes or no answers. For all those who have them, if you want to try it out, construct an alphabit chart- a circle with the letters of the alaphabet printed around it, wide enough spaced so that you can tell what letter it the pendulum is swinging too. Putting what it swings too together forms words. I asked "where will ww3 be fought?" and it spelled out "CUBA" and then I asked "Who will be the USA's greatest allie?" and it swung too "BRITAIN"
I am not fear mongering, I was just curious.

So, you can try this out if you are wanting too further the capabilties of your pendulum. Also, next time you loose something, picture it in your head and it will swing toward where it is. You can also dowse for water with them. It doesn't have to be confined to the "YES" or "NO" questions!

EDIT: spelling stuff

[edit on 23-8-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

Thats interesting. The person who gave me my pendulum said to never give it to another person to hold, because it confuses it greatly and it wont be able to function. Does it still work? He also told me not to make it answer more then 3 questions a day because it will get tired and start lying. xD

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

Cuba looks like a very small place for a World War, I wonder what the pendulum "had in mind" when it "wrote" that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Dunno, its weird. But I would encourage you to try it and ask the same thing.
It may be wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here are the pendulum answers for the questions I asked before, with the results for which I have a real answer.

For those that do not remember the questions (and I was one of those
)

1. Did life ever existed on Mars?
2. Did life ever existed on Venus?
3. Will it rain in Portugal tomorrow?
4. Will WW3 start before 2012? (I don't remember is this one was asked before)
5. Is Lewis Hamilton going to win the next F1 race in Valencia, on Sunday?

guidanceofthe third kind       sickofitall2012     Correct answer
1) yes                         1.yes               ???
2) yes and still does          2.no                ???
3) a 40% chance                3.yes               No
4) yes                         4.yes               ???
5) no                          5.strong yes        No

Too bad we have to wait more for the answers to the other questions.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It probaly rained somewhere in portugal. Ddid you check the weather for the entire nation? xD

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

It didn't rained in continental Portugal (what people usually refer to as Portugal, and what I was thinking about when I asked), it did rained it two of the nine Azores islands.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

what place did lewis hamilton get? i just want to know

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

you got that with a yes no question? now that is magic.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
COOL SH*T
I just started playing around with a pendulum a few weeks ago
. It seems to me that this simple tool allows us to tap into our "higher selves". As in, the all knowing, immortal essence of ourselves. I would argue that the ideomotor effect adds credence to my theory, because our higher essence can only manipulate this world through our bodies. So these unconscious movements are conscious movements for our higher self.
With that said I'd like to add that I have used my pendulum to answer multiple choice questions, and it works! What I do is put my left hand on the desk in front of me while dangling the pendulum with my right hand directly over my left. I assign a multiple choice answer to each of my fingers on my left hand, and see which finger the pendulum swings closest to. It's a very interesting phenomenon, to say the least. And also at the very least, it is another source of input in the decision making process, and that never hurts!
Great thread BTW

[edit on 23-8-2009 by MacATK18]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join