It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ugh! This is my first post ever on here, new user and either my questions got deleted or lost. Anyway great post and I gave you a star. I had a pendulum a long time ago and lost it. Now I need to get another (this time a crystal not metal) pendulum.

Ok.. not sure how the answer will be accurate since my real name is not on here but I had 2 people (supposedly 'psychic/ sensitive.. not people I sought out) I was going to have twins. Agh! SO..

Am I going to have twins?

Will I be pregnant by next month?

Does my son (toddler) already see and talk to spirits (I swear he has full on conversations with something.. it's a little freaky)

Do I have a spirit attachment (I seem to have ghosts in pretty much every place I live! I'm used to it at this point)

If so, is it negative? Or just a guardian or relative?

Will my husband get transferred to the mid west within 6 months?

Will my husband end up working on movie music full time?

And...will the 'anti' christ' be revealed by 2012?

One more
Will there be a revolution withing the next full years/ martial law?

Thanks ! I know you have a life and cannot be doing every little question. So I am only asking this small batch and not going to bug you again
Thanks Calihan!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've done pendulums since the '70's. Map dowsing, water location, oil location, person location on a map, graves locations, etc.

They can indicate the past and present conditions but not the future. If they could, I'd win state lotteries ever week, and believe me I've tried!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I thought the same thing when I asked questions of the pendulum I made. As a test however, I tied it to my desk and let it dangle there so I wasn't holding onto it at all. Then i gripped the string with my forefinger and thumb while asking it a question. It DID move but much slighter than when I hold it. I was perfectly still at the time as I was holding none of the weight. Also, why does it answer some questions contrary to what I expect? And how come any questions about God result in no answer at all when I believe there is one? Either way I'm not sure what is moving it.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by cerberus00]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

you got that with a yes no question? now that is magic.

Nothing magic about it.

You just keep asking questions until you have your answer. Or prepare an alfabet board.

Is he on earth now. No.
Was he on earth recently. Yes.
40'es? No
50'es? Yes.
Was he preaching? Yes
Was he heard? Yes.
Was he believed? No.
Was he in church relations? No.
Was he preaching on the streets. Yes.
Was he believed. No.
Was he arrested? Vague No.
Was he committed? (inspired question). Yes.
etc. etc.

You can ask as much as you want.

Problem is this...
Is my pendulum actually giving correct answers?
Am I fibbing? (my pendulum says no)
Are the answers like that because I asked the wrong questions?

But I tell you one thing. My answers are as legitimate as those confirming reptilian aliens on earth, intelligent life on Venus, Galactic whatever and interdimensional travel.

And perhaps my answers are better. I have on numorous occasions used the pendulum and have come with answers vastly better than those predicted by statistical chance.
I have succesfully located an object by using the pendulum as a triangulation tool in a controlled test.

And I don't even put the blame on interdimensional help, inner beings, a spiritual self or the hand of angels.
Nor do I use a specially prepared pendulum rinsed in sea salt and never touched by any other human.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
This is an interesting thread but I'm sorry to burst peoples bubbles.

There is nothing psychic, paranormal or true about this.

A pendulum cannot, unfortunately, predict the future. Neither can any other object.

Are you telling me that if I go outside and tie a stick to a piece of string that I can ask it questions and spirits are going to move my stick in a certain direction to provide me the answer?

I'm sorry I'd like to believe it was possible but I'm almost certain it isn't.

Why does it work or seem to work then?

It's called Ideomotor auto-suggestion...

The ideomotor effect is a psychological phenomenon wherein a subject makes motions unconsciously. As in reflexive responses to pain, the body sometimes reacts reflexively to ideas alone without the person consciously deciding to take action. For instance, tears are produced by the body unconsciously in reaction to the emotion of sadness.

Furthermore, these tests demonstrate that "honest, intelligent people can unconsciously engage in muscular activity that is consistent with their expectations" (Hyman 1999)

Source

[edit on 24/8/09 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 24/8/09 by Death_Kron]

Spot on.

BUT.

Hyman does not acknowledge the fact (FACT) that some pendulum users can provide answers to questions they should not know, but they COULD know if they could sense unseen clues or even read somebodys mind.

I have a personal record of dowsing 57 women and have been right in 52 cases with regards to telling the gender of the unborn child (also then unconcieved children). My own daughter is number 57 (she is now 6 weeks pregnant) and I trust that I am right here as well. After all - both she and her partner show the same pattern.

I have some theories on how this works.

earlier thread by me

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

i gave you star simply for the statistical statement. I hate statistics because it seems that real life experience never ever approach the average. It just doesnt happen

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

they dont answer questions about god. it seems that In/Out pile of questions does not have someone working on them

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Okay I appreciate what your saying but I have the following problems:

If the pendulum user could read minds or sense unseen clues then surely they would know? And secondly why would they need the pendulum?

I'm not calling you a liar with regards to your personal prediction record but lets be straight; there is no way I can prove or disprove that. I only have your word for it.

I will read your previous thread and get back to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

all valid points but that all i have is your word statement. So does a bank when they give you a loan. that statement is played out but in such a forum as this, it is as valid as ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ibgrimme

I have to agree with that. I also have used a pendulum for several years, and asking questions about the future are 50/50 at best. Past and present questions are far more accurate.

Edit to add: Also, the more specific the question, the more accurate the answer.

For instance, I asked if 9/11 was an inside job: Yes.

Then I asked if 19 Islamic terrorists boarded planes on 9/11/01 and crashed them into buildings: Yes.

Then I asked if the Bush Administration knew about it in advance and did nothing to stop it: Yes (thus making it an 'inside job').

Are UFO sightings of extraterrestrial origins: No.

Have extraterrestrials visited Earth: Yes.

Have they done so within the last 100 years: Yes.

Is WWIII immenent: Yes.

Are you 100% sure: No.

Can you accurately predict the future: No.

Just asking more specific questions to those posed and answered earlier in this thread revealed more specific answers.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Remember, everybody. Check your source. If you're getting any doom and gloom answers, ask if this information is coming from your higher self or a negative entity. I got a strong yes when I asked if I was getting answers from an unreliable source. You have to eliminate any of the "little nasties" that might be messing with your answers. Likewise the biases of the dowser (yes, this is called dowsing) also filter through and can influence your answer. If you're getting indications of bad things on their way and your source cannot define any of the higher realms, you may be dealing with something from the lower realms. In other words, make sure to remove all biases. You're not getting answers from an ultimate source. You're getting answers from whatever you've allowed to influence your divination tools. This applies to all forms of divination. Ideally, the answers come from your higher self. This is not always the case. "All things considered" lets all sources in. Also, remember, there are two simultaneous timelines on earth right now, one that leads to destruction and ruin and another that leads to awakening and peace. It's up to you to decide your own future. Every one of us shifts between these two paths in our daily lives, sometimes completely and that can be a very disorienting feeling. This is a recent thing, this split, and it is the result of a rift. It's not as simple as it was in medieval times. The future isn't set in stone anymore. Bear this in mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

i can guarantee my source is a high realm. Well make that both sources.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
hi my nickname Raz. I tried to think best 5 questions here it go

1. Does Underworld or earth hollow exist?

2. When I hear the sound
a. is it real sound?
b. imagine sound?
c. is it telephic sound?
d. is it warning?

3. Am I being watch by
a. aliens?
b. goverment's agents?
c. my bodyguard angel?

4. am i incarnated from old life?

5. do i have kind of power?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am going to stick to the rules in the hopes that the original poster will answer.

Ok 5 questions - universal questions based on popular conspiracy theories.

1. Did a section of the US government play a part in orchestrating the 911 attacks?

2. Was Princess Diana murdered?

3. Did NASA send men to the moon?

4. Was Paul McCartney replaced by a lookalike in the 1960's

5. Mark Chapman murdered John Lennon in 1980. Was Chapman's mind being controlled by outside forces?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have 4 questions:
- Does Earth becomes 4D after 2012?
- Would environmental protection be my path?
- Should we return back to nature?
- During the next years, would normal life (jobs, etc) would still be somewhat manageable?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Okay I appreciate what your saying but I have the following problems:

If the pendulum user could read minds or sense unseen clues then surely they would know? And secondly why would they need the pendulum?

Yes we do know. We know by way of actually being able to pick up on clues not apparant for most people. But anyone can learn.

The pendulum is a way of focusing your mind to the task at hand. If you leave the pendulum out you could use Tarot cards, tea leaves, bones, twigs or whatever. Some people can do it without any aids. I'm not that focused.

I'm not calling you a liar with regards to your personal prediction record but lets be straight; there is no way I can prove or disprove that. I only have your word for it.

You are right - I have no proof as such. Only my family who has witnessed most of these dowsing sessions. But as with a lot of this type of thing people tend to remember the successes. Not many people want to linger on the failures.
I can predict gender. I can - sometimes - find objects. I can find ley lines. I can find underground power lines. But I cannot find water.

What I have done is extensive experiments to find out where my limitations are. The notes I made then are sadly lost. A divorce proved to be the bane of much of my personal stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Are ETs from other planets ?"
Come on, the definition of an ET is a being from an other planet !

(No worries, I understood what you actually meant).

Anyway, thanks a lot for this thread, I really enjoy reading it.
I have a pendant with a small yellow (honey-like) stone (can't recall the name, just remember that the lady who sold it to me told me it brought serenity and happiness, and it seems to work), I'll try using it as a pendulum. Tried once or twice, but I wasn't able to focus enough.
Does it take long before you get the first answers ? The first time ? The other times ?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I would argue that you "know" by way of unconscious opinion, that when it proves right people remember the hits but when wrong people forget.

Thats a basic principle in cold reading, people always remember the hits more than the misses.

Not knocking you at all, but I would only believe in your ability if you could show it to me in front of my eyes and answer questions correctly about myself.

Thinking of it realistically, even if you did do it for me personally and answered 5 out of 10 questions correct; thats still only statistical pot luck.

If you could hit 8/9 out of 10, three times in a row then I would be very impressed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Where's my video?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
good question. i want to see her do her craft.

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join