It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

i use my third eye for more situational things at hand... you have never seen people freak out as they do when u sneak up on them as silent as a ghost or just turn around when they want to sneak up on you...

also, do u freeze in the winter because even with a heavy coat and gloves on my body temp literally starts to approach what would be freezing for the human body.

they best part about what you said about eye color. as an african american my eyes should not be anything other than the usual brown although some have green eyes because of irish blood in the mix. my eyes can be silver, brown, black or, nearly white... i am not sure what causes it but i would like to find out.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why not ask out of the ordinary Questions? Things that most likely won't come true. And see what kind of answers you receive from the pendulum.

Questions like. Will we have starships that are bast on starships from Star trek? Will one of them be name Enterprise NCC-1701? Will there be a person name James T. Kirk born in the year 2233? Will he command the Enterprise? Will his first officer be name Spock?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by kennethmd]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
1) Have humans born after 1930 traveled to Mars?

2) Are reptilians real?

3) Do grey aliens have bad intentions against humans?

4) Has spartan1337 been abducted by aliens?

5) Are there humans living on the moon?

6) Is there an alien civilization living underground in Mars?

7) Are there time travelers living right now on Earth?

8) Can humans fly using nothing but their own minds?

9) Is there another type of life after you die?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have a question.....

Are 90% of the people on this site retarded ?

Because its the only possible explaination for them to continue to ask personal questions after clearly being told not to.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's interesting stuff, I remember freaking some kids out at school when I first read about this, and got them to do it. Personally I put it down to the ideomotor effect. It was kind of spooky to me, to be able to think 'yes' or 'no', and not consciously move my hand, yet still the pendulum would swing the way I was thinking.

Something I think you should try, is get a friend to give you some questions that you don't know the answer to, in order to test the power, fairly simple stuff like;

Did Aristophanes write 'The Republic'?

If it's a true higher power you are communicating with, it should be able to answer correctly fact based questions that you don't already know the answer to.

I see that someone earlier in the thread was trying to do a kind of scientific test, using randomized numbers, I'm not sure If I'm misinterpreting the results, but if it got 10% accuracy isn't that way worse than chance, meaning it's fairly useless?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The best thing to do. Is not answer any personal questions.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
trust me i havent except the question if they were a reptilian because i was led to. which reminds me; Nivcharah are you female... no pendulum needed for that question

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Originally posted by Johnmike
It tells you something about the state of ATS when some kid playing with a magical pendulum gets over 21 pages worth of replies.

Yeah

It says that every once in a while, we'd like to have some fun instead of reading about or watching all the doom and gloom going on in the world or watch people argue back and forth in threads over the most idiotic things. It says that a lot of us on here don't take everything we read on the internet soo seriously and would like a little fun break from time to time.

It just really gets on my nerves when people take something like this soo seriously.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by nightmare_david]

If that's the case, that it's just some fun, shouldn't it be on belowtopsecret? I thought ATS was for the serious enquiry and denying ignorance, and BTS was where you could have fun.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
lol, you know what? With all my questions about our future and if what I dream is dreams or real, I never asked anything about myself.

Well might as well.

1.) Is there some kind of force from "beyond" motivating me to do certain things for it

2.) Is this force for good?

3.) Are signs that I think I see signs pointing at who to love, and not to?

4.) Are the goals that I feel I have to accomplish before I die going to be mostly accomplished?

5.) Am I one of those people that's suppose to break the normal timeline for what humanity should otherwise do? (like how Tesla broke the timeline and advanced us with inventions and ideas a century ahead of his time?

6.) Will I die in another Solar System in this lifetime?

7.) Will I time travel in this lifetime?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

eh... i guess your right. i just never even looked at BTS

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

Seriously, no need to shout (which is what all caps looks like if you didn't know).

Simply re-post your question, and hopefully someone will be able to answer it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

as much as i would like to see the answers as much as you do. if i tried for you i would have to try for everyone else with personal questions. besides, the way it ended up last time, i am sure you are going to find the answer soon

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

this is a great post. my friend and i talk about this thread all the time now. if i think of a question, may i ask it?

thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This thread has really opened my eyes,not because of the pendulum but the fact that so many people are ignorant and stupid.
So many people have said the penulum is controlled by our hand movements and will give the answers we want.
How many times has calin12 replied saying thats not the case,,he suspended the pendulum from another object and achieved the same results.
Please read all the threads skeptics or go and read the paper.
I have been using the pendulum for 2 years,,,,,,absoutly amazing,,,,great tool.
I have asked who my guardian angel and went through the alphabet,,,i wrote the letters down and said wtf,,,,this is no name it is rubbish,,,didnt make sense.
Looked again and it spelt GABRIEL,,just could not see it at first.
This tells me i had no influence on my answer unless we have no control over our mind and thoughts.
last week went on facebook and played WHO IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
and the results were GABRIEL.
Thanks calin12 very interesting post and enternaining.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by largecod

calihan is a chick for the record but that aside i side with you.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sorry keyboard has been eaten by my 2 year old son,,,,i meant to type she....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'll give it a try i guess.

Is the sarah smith i used to know still alive?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by largecod

dear god... the entire keyboard?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Awesome thread.

I'd be interested in any info you would have on how to make a pendulum.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Most of the keyboard but have managed to put them back on.
Just have to push really hard down on some keys.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join