It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: defenders of the constitution are terrorists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Alan Keyes is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
reply to post by daddio

man i wish that would hold up in court, it would truly change my life for the better instantly if i was able to drive again without having to worry about being jailed, all over the inability to pay ridiculously high fines for traffic infringements

I have been to court 7 times for driving without a license. My mistake was "Due Process". They can not summon you to court with a ticket. The officer can not rise to the level of prosecutor and clerk and issue you a summons. Therefore you send the court a letter stating that you will not appear as it is not a lawful court and that the officer has perjured his oath of office.

If you do not want to go this route, I suggest;

www.lawyerdude.netfirms.com...

Unfortunately he has since passed. I think the Gov't took him out as he helped so many people out of the drivers license scam. Read the info though. He also had a Yahoo group sit ethat is still active, you can ask questions there.

As for the Constitution, sad more people don't understand it.

But know this.......here is how we start the bloodless REVOLUTION!!

On the back of your autos, get a decal that reads "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED", then the State and the police have NO authority over you. It is your private property and if you have ever read about property rights you would know what I mean. Cops are just colonial tax collectors for the state, that's all they are. They let the criminals, gangbangers and such go because it continues to give them something to do. It creates customers.

See Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged". Very good book. You'll get it all after that.

Ayn Rand's ATLAS SHRUGGED contains some dialogue between bureaucrat Dr. Ferris; confronting industrialist Henry Rearden about having broken a federal regulation: . . . . .

"But, after all, I did break one of your laws." (Rearden)
"Well, what do you think they're for?" (Ferris) Dr. Ferris did not notice the sudden look on Rearden's face, the look of a man hit by the first vision of that which he had sought to see. Dr. Ferris was past the stage of seeing; he was intent upon delivering the last blows to an animal caught in a trap. "Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts 'you're up against - then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is in the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live, without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there In that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of lawbreakers--and then you cash in on the guilt. Now that's the system, 'Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."

In the line "...when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them; "Miss Rand unveils a vital point.
Government, you see, is in the defense/police/court business, so government's "customers" are military aggressors/criminals/civil litigants. Think about it: if there were no foreign military threat, no crime and no civil lawsuits, the government would have no "customers" and would shrink in size and authority. As Dr. Ferris acidly commented, "Who wants a nation of law abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone?" For anyone in government--nothing.

The first priority of government is to maintain a steady supply of "customers." This is easy enough to do. Remember, in the defense/police/court business, government is a monopoly. Nobody else is allowed to compete. A monopoly doesn't have to fight for a larger piece of the pie—it owns the whole pie! It has 100% market share!

The only way for a monopoly to grow bigger is to increase the size of the pie; to increase the size of the market itself. How? By creating more customers! (A baking soda manufacturer did exactly that when the decline of home baking hurt their sales. They went on a marketing offensive and pushed baking soda for alternate uses, such as cleaning, deodorizing, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.--thus increasing the size of the market itself.)

If criminals are the customers of the police and the courts, then how does government create more criminals? Create new laws which apply to new people! Laws which are all but impossible for the public to understand or obey--thus creating criminals. Or, to again quote Dr. Ferris, "But just pass the kind of laws that, can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law breakers--and then you cash in on the guilt.

"Guilt produces passivity, and makes man programmed for defeat. The importance of this for totalitarianism cannot be overemphasized. If a whole society can be made to feel guilty, it will be unable to withstand an enslaving state: it is ripe for conquest. This has long been recognized as the most successful method of rendering men passive and pliable, incapable of resistance to statist domination and control. As guilt produces impotence, it also leads people to call for more and more controls from the state. The passive population is not only malleable, yielding, submissive; it positively welcomes state intervention. The guilty, unable to solve life's problems, will be saved by the state." -
-- David Chilton

[edit on 21-8-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I don't think this will work. For one, the officer has the right to arrest you immediately for a traffic violation, the ticket is a way for you to go on about your business until the court date. The Judge is the one that will issue a "bench warrant" when you don't appear. And, the officer is a delegate of the court, he is a sworn officer, and he has the authority to issue the summons in lieu of an arrest!

I like to fight my tickets also, but I play it smart enough to stay out of jail. I have even had a judge ask me point blank, "what do you want." I said, I don't want to pay this big fine, I don't want this on my record, and I don't want my insurance to go up. He said that was fair, $20 fine, and nothing on my record!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Do you understand "Due Process", look it up. The Officer takes an oath to PROTECT your INALIENABLE rights which include the right to property. Look up Property rights. It's that simple. The officer DOES NOT have the authority to arrest you. This is where the American people have allowed themselves to be enslaved.

My father was a cop, I have firends who are cops, they know the deal. Research Sheriff Richard Marks. He will set you straight.

Also look up the federal law, 18 USC 241 and 242, I have posted this here before but apparently people don't read. It is unlawful for the officer to violate your right of locomotion, to impede your progress. If you have violated no ones right to use the road and damaged no ones property then where is the crime? Study law for pete's sake. I have.

Again, there are tens of thousands of cases out there that show that a drivers license is not needed to use ones property.

Those who have the right to do something cannot be licensed for what they already have the right to do as such license would be meaningless. City of Chicago v Collins (19__) 51 NE 907, 910.

A license is merely a privilege to do business and is not a contract between authority granting it and grantee nor is it a property right, nor does it create a vested right. Mayo v. Market Fruit Co. of Sanford, Fla.,40 So. 2d 555, 559.

"The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

"Personal liberty largely consists of the Right of locomotion -- to go where and when one pleases -- only so far restrained as the Rights of others may make it necessary for the welfare of all other citizens. The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horsedrawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but the common Right which he has under his Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Under this Constitutional guarantee one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's Rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct." [emphasis added] II Am.Jur. (1st) Constitutional Law, Sect.329, p.1135.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great Find! S&F for you!
Not shocked here at all,y'all do realize that the Feds consider us to be "anti-government" simply by posting in forums much like this one.Don't matter to them if you are a dutiful supporter of either party you post on a "alternative news site." you are a anti-government terrorist or enabler.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'm neither left nor right. I'm what you call a "centrist".
Watch this video for enlightenment.

(click to open player in new window)

A Kawasaki commercial?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I do want to give the FBI credit for seemingly being efficient at uncovering Sudden Jihad Syndrome before it happens.

And frankly I dont care what they do to find out what they do about it.

Regarding their past profiling, I'm hoping that's just left over from the Clinton days.

I am dreading the effects Obama might be having on the FBI now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was particularly horrified to see the comment about wanting to "police the police". Someone has to do it - someone *other* than the police. And it is a sad day when referring to the Constitution marks you as a "terrorist".

Driving is legally a privilege, however, and not a right. That part is true. You can't legally drive without a license, and that can be revoked by the state for various infractions (like driving while drunk). Not sure how they figure that, but that's how they call it...

[Edit: I made the above comment before seeing some posts that suggest driving is a *right*, so I could be wrong about that. IANAL, so don't quote me.]

[edit on 8/22/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The constitution of the united states of america is null and void. If you want any chance of survival make up your new constitution because right now in august 2009 your constitution is not worth c*&^%. !!

"They" are five steps ahead of you, you must at least step yourself up to five levels above your current stradegy in order to have a chance at all.

And as the chances currently stand , you will FAIL.

Prove me wrong!

[edit on 22-8-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Actually as of 1933 the Constitution was "made null and void" in a treasonous act by FDR. Just look at the difference in the 2 flags.

From;

www.barefootsworld.net...

The reason I started with the Flag issue is because it is so easy to grasp. The main problem I have with the yellow fringe is that by its use our Constitutional Republic is no more. Our system of law was changed without the public's knowledge. It was kept secret. This is fraud. The American people were allowed to believe this was just a decoration. Because the law changed from Common Law (God's Law) to Admiralty Law (the kings law) your status also changed from sovereign to subject. From being able to own property (allodial title) to not owning property (tenet on the land). If you think you own your property, stop paying taxes, it will be taken under the prize law.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the state; individual so-called `ownership' is only by virtue of government, i.e., law, amounting to a mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State." - Senate Document No. 43, "Contracts payable in Gold" written in 1933.

By our allowing to let these military flags fly, the American people have admitted our defeat and loss of status. Read on, you'll see what I mean. Remember the Constitution recognizes three forms of law; being governed by the Law of the Flag is Admiralty law. I will cover this in a minute; the following is a definition of the legal term Law of the Flag.

"...The agency of the master is devolved upon him by the law of the flag. The same law that confers his authority ascertains its limits, and the flag at the mast-head is notice to all the world of the extent of such power to bind the owners or freighters by his act. The foreigner who deals with this agent has notice of that law, and, if he be bound by it, there is not injustice. His notice is the national flag which is hoisted on every sea and under which the master sails into every port, and every circumstance that connects him with the vessel isolates that vessel in the eyes of the world, and demonstrates his relation to the owners and freighters as their agent for a specific purpose and with power well defined under the national maritime law." - Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1914.

SO, put an AMERICAN flag without the border on your auto and also the phrase "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED", this makes the auto YOUR personal property and the state may not restrict it's use by taxation (tabs and registration) and you DO NOT NEED a license to use it. A license confers a business agreement between you and the State.

18 USC 31
(6); Motor vehicle.— The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.

(10);Used for commercial purposes.— The term “used for commercial purposes” means the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit.

Emphasis mine. This is the federal definition under "Crimes and Criminal Procedure", Title 18. There are 3 different definitions in the federal code the other 2 are in the "Transportation" title, 49 USC, which WAS NOT ratified by Congress into POSITIVE LAW. Title 18 WAS RATIFIED, it applies to ALL of us.

I am not sure the average person can comprehend the magnitude of this. But it is the truth and the FBI stands behind it.

So, the fringe on the flag was an act of treason and that is why our government MUST be in a state of perpetual war. To keep the Military flag flying. You will notice though that it is ONLY flown in certain areas, to keep it a secret. If we get rid of this yellow fringe, we take BACK OUR COUNTRY. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I live in uk, and a mad loon i went to school with called up these american mad people, and they have absolutely destroyed my life. i have never committed a crime, and have never ever wanted to goto america, so why are these mental people in my life.

Some mad people i went to school with in london, wanted my life destroyed, and they called up american groups like these.

These groups are just organised murderers, who will kill anyone. These people have a license to kill, and do not care if you never wanted to goto there country.

Pure scum, they have absolutely destroyed my life, for no reason, other than these groups are murderers, and the people i went to school with are murderers.

Scum world. Thats a real world scenario for all you people. Be careful who you talk to, because it may be the last person you talk to in your life.

This women who did this to me, was even paid by these looney american groups to destroy my life.

They desperately tried to frame me a few years back.

Get it people plus i have never wanted to goto america. These people use there power to murder all over the world.

By the way for your profile needs, i am a white male, with short hair, and no interest in females, so you can see how they went after my life, and how easy it was to make up stuff.

Its totally unbelievable, that they use the people who totally destroyed your life, and give them money to help try and set you up. I guess you weren't kidding when you said they were mad.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by andy1033]
So, they just destroyed your life for know reason whatsoever? Really? That has the be the most messed (another word came to mind, but I'd rather not be banned) up thing I've ever heard. Just out of curiousity how did they destroy your life?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by technical difficulties]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by technical difficulties]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That video warren posted was pretty good, aside from the bit on anarchy. There are anarchist communities, and they seem to be doing well.

dwardmac.pitzer.edu...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Its always the same the world over, those that are in power and are in fear of losing such status always utilise the 'evil' men want to ruin this country or way of life.
There will always be people who oppose any Government no matter who good, but IMHO there are LESS opposers if the Government is DOING GOOD FOR ALL, but if like now the Government are DOING GOOD FOR FEW, then that makes MORE people disgruntled and hence more people will rise up.

IF ALL the governments of the world actually took a step back , considered their actions and then took steps to remedy the errors then maybe this world wouldn't be such the s**thole it is right now.
But unfortunately ALL the politicians are in it to line their own pockets in as quick a time before they get kicked out of office. Corruption is rife and anyone who argues with them is labelled either a dissident, a rebel , or in this currnet climate , the flavour of the month label is 'Terrorist'.

They are scared to lose their privaliged postion and ANYONE who disagrees with them is wrong and therefore has to be silanced with a label.

How about calling all politicians 'terrorists' after all they start the wars, but they refuse to fight in them, I say next time there's a war, drag the politicians out of their plush comfortable offices , put them on a plane to the warzone, give them a gun and say to them, " You wanted this war , You have to fight it alone, there will be no troops to back you up", and you see how many wars are started after that. Politicians are more than happy to make laws for the people but ignore them themselves.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wonder if the reason the government hasn't done much to stop internet piracy is because they're going to use it as the reason for imprisoning whatever % of Americans people on here say they're going to.. does that sound plausible to anyone else?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'd consider it an honor to be labeled as a "Super Patriot", as I'm sure any good free thinking free human member of ATS does.

Any American that doesn't believe the in Constitution is a traitor and should be put on public display, alive and crucified with their skin peeled back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join