It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: defenders of the constitution are terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Just found this and thought ATS would find it "interesting"

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I live in uk, and a mad loon i went to school with called up these american mad people, and they have absolutely destroyed my life. i have never committed a crime, and have never ever wanted to goto america, so why are these mental people in my life.

Some mad people i went to school with in london, wanted my life destroyed, and they called up american groups like these.

These groups are just organised murderers, who will kill anyone. These people have a license to kill, and do not care if you never wanted to goto there country.

Pure scum, they have absolutely destroyed my life, for no reason, other than these groups are murderers, and the people i went to school with are murderers.

Scum world. Thats a real world scenario for all you people. Be careful who you talk to, because it may be the last person you talk to in your life.

This women who did this to me, was even paid by these looney american groups to destroy my life.

They desperately tried to frame me a few years back.

Get it people plus i have never wanted to goto america. These people use there power to murder all over the world.

By the way for your profile needs, i am a white male, with short hair, and no interest in females, so you can see how they went after my life, and how easy it was to make up stuff.

Its totally unbelievable, that they use the people who totally destroyed your life, and give them money to help try and set you up.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Another good find Warren!

According to this we should be able to report both political parties and all the Lobbyists in DC. Finally! They surely are "operating within the US and attempting to influence the US Govt and population through illegal activities."

Christian Identity?

"Super Patriots"?

"Police the Police"? I guess all the Internal Affairs divisions are terrorists, as well as FBI and State Police that often investigate local authorities! Uh-ho, my mother in law works for FDLE and she verifies arrest records for grant management. I would never have pegged her as a terrorist?!? That brochure was very helpful!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Terrific find.

I must admit, I'm not surprised. Sick, saddened, but not surprised.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Very old news...but always worth reposting as many are obviously not aware of this.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nice find! I like the left wing terrorist identifiers.

"Political motivation is usually Marxist/Leninist philosophy" Now that is good stuff. They have just profiled the President as a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

Anyone who does any of the following is a potential terrorist -

"Make numerous references to the US Constitution" - Don't know what to say about this one, makes me sick to my stomach. They fear those who are educated about there rights given by our founding fathers.

"Attempting to police the police" - Citizens that pay taxes for a cops wage are not able to question the cop. They work for us not the other way around. More proof that cops and lawmakers consider themselves above the law.

"Claim driving is a right not a privilege" - IMO driving is a right. Why should it be a privilege? If it's a privilege to drive a car, where will it stop? I pay taxes that pay for roads to be built and maintained it should be my right to use those roads. As long as I do not put other peoples lives in danger (habitual DUI) it should be my right to drive not a state sanctioned privilege.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Warrenb..........You post some good finds but I just want everyone here to understand that this flyer is from 2001 and it was considered a misprint by the FBI............

Although I do agree that awareness needs to be made concerning this one and the other "recent" MIAC reports.............

Your thread is a little "disinfoish" stating "I just found this" ............

This flyer is not "NEW"

Although the content is concerning............the facts are this is a 2001 doc

In November of 2001, The Phoenix Federal Bureau of Investigation,
the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (Greater Phoenix, Arizona),
and the Maricopa County Attorney printed this flyer and were going to hand them out to their fellow officers . As they put it, the FBI created the flyer and printed them before the text of them were approved. But they got out .........

We are headed into some very difficult times..........The complete truth needs to be revealed when posting such documents...........

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

how is it disinfo considering that "i just found this".
It's new to me

yes it is from 2001 but that doesn't change anything
they keep files on everyone, it's common knowledge

Do you tell bible believers that the bible is disinfo because it is many years old?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

LOL.............I am not calling you a disinfo..........and it may be new to you......but you do post a lot of "new" findings and so when you say you just found this when a simple google search will pull this document will make it not so new............Not sure where you pulled the doc but you should have seen that it was from 2001 and was never distributed to the public............That information should have been included in your post as well.......

Like I said in my post that the information in it is important...........but the time frame is important as well............

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Not sure where you pulled the doc but you should have seen that it was from 2001 and was never distributed to the public............That information should have been included in your post as well.......

Good catch. First thing I noticed when looking at it was that it was done in mid-1990s Word Processing Software and then Cut & Pasted by hand into a flyer format and photocopied. If it wasn't old, it would have been a clear indicator of a cheap forgery.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
who do you trust, the founding fathers of your country, or the people raping and running America into the ground for financial gain? Too bad we are too stupid and lazy to realize this and stand up.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by mr.insidious]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I agree but it is still relevant today with all the talk about militias and town hall protests.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Somehow I told ya so just doesn't seem to quite cut it...

S&F! In essence from a document such as this the only way you are not a terrorist is if you have "NO" opinion or stance on anything or fully support our government in "EVERY" thing they do.

I "AM" a terrorist by belief, you "ARE" a terrorist by opinion, we "ARE" all terrorists unless we are sheep. I'd rather be the enemy of my enemy than a sheep.
[edit on 20-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Nice find! I like the left wing terrorist identifiers.

The left wing part was added after it was known that they were targeting people mostly on the right, or moderates, or anyone who wants to defend and uphold the constitution, and every right guaranteed to ALL AMERICANS in the Bill of Rights. It was several weeks later that they added the "left wing terrorists" and note it is a small list.

The first document which showed what they really wanted to do was named "Right Wing Extremism" a document of the DHS, and uspported by Janet Napolitano.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How to obtain fbi files on yourself.

The Federal Bureau of Investigations keeps files on almost
every person in the entire
country. They must send you your file if you
want them to.
There will not be any charge if the file is under fifty pages.
If it is over 50 pages, then there will be a copying charge
of
ten cents per page. Your file can be obtained by
simply mailing a letter to them. However,
the letter must be worded properly
or else they will not comply, or
may only send you part of it. Here is the address which you may
use to contact the
F.B.I.:

Director
Federal Bureau of Investigations
Washington D.C., 20535

Here is the letter:

Dear Sir:
I am requesting a copy of any personal file which you may
have on myself
(SSN ).
In addition, I am requesting
copies of all files, dossiers, documents, or materials
referring
to myself. If you consider some material exempt from diclosure,
release the material to me with deletions indicated
and specify
your legal support for having made those deletions. Finally, I
require a response within ten working days, as
provided by the
Freedom of Information Act. I appreciate your time and your
compliance with my request and the law.

Thank you,

This letter must be notarized. To notarize a letter go to some
bank, NOT the Post Office. The bank will check your
identification a stamp your letter, then go to the PO and mail
this letter. The C.I.A. also has files, but I believe they stopped
updating information in 81. A similar request can be made of ANY
government agency. Knock your self out!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Wouldn't doing this actually increase surveillance upon the one so requesting the information? I'm just wondering seems like it's calling attention to yourself, have you done this personally? I'm all for standing up against this kind of craziness but it seems as though painting a target on yourself isn't a good way to go about it. I'd rather be as quiet as a dove and wily as a snake I think.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by gaborn415]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Hasn't ANYONE in the FBI or the Government EVER read this? It is the Declaration of Independence for F*CKS SAKE!!

I honestly CAN NOT say anything else. It speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just another way to put the sheep back into the herd. Sad world we live in

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join