It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town Hall Attendees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

TPTB are just loving this crap! So much division everywhere you look. The N-word is about two out of every three words out of the kid's mouth! I bet that's one of the few words he actually knows how to spell. What a sad display.

Peace

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just have three things to say about this:

1 Holy frijole!
2 Aye caramba.
3 What an embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know if I could have held my composure. These La Raza people are racist, plain and simple. They do not like white people and beleive we're on their land.

Well, think they should try and take it back.. Please?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Viva la raza!

lol

Bunch of gangbangers. Yes kick the people out who support their sorry welfare asses.

Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hush people, they got now a powerful ally in the Supreme court so you better be careful how you bad mouth them

BTW I am Latina but you will never find me siding with such a radical group.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

the kid is like 12 hahaha

funny stuff

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doesn't newly appointed judge soto yamer (sp?) belong to this fine organization?Thank you obama

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think the video clip just about sums everything up.

As for the little roust a bout trying to make a name for himself with his homies, good luck with your limited future.

I love how the cops carried him away like a six pack of Tecate. I could swear that the kid was almost laughing while being carried. If so, that alone speaks volumes as to the mentality of "La Raza".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In my opinion this was an organized attempt to goad the white people into using the N-word themselves. Then the media can film it and cleverly edit the news piece to make it look like the white people were the instigators dropping N-bombs originally.

And yeah, the kid was laughing.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Dr Love

the kid is like 12 hahaha

funny stuff

Yes just an angry kid, and will be more angry when he is released. It is time that anchor babies be deported along with their parents. The law about being born here is fine to US Citizens-but all others should be deported.

I dont mind people being proud of their heritage and I have admired Mexicans and other nationalities for this- but this is America-not some third world country. It is fast becoming one.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

When I was in the Army, there were a group of men who had La Razza Tatto on there bodies. They kept bragging about how they were going to take the White Mans training and use it against them... This of course tuned a few Neo-Nazi who were also there for the training. Damnit me tell you it was like prison in the barricks at night, La Razza would launch attacks on any white (diddnt matter who it was) then The whites would do it to them, THe Blacks and Asians stayed out of it till La Raza said that the whites where saying N*gger. Finally one of the Asian kids told the Company 1st Sgt and CID invistagated it. in all 20 Soldiers were booted out of the army for racist behaivor, Whites, blacks, and La Razza...

Funny now that you think about it because it looks like it is headed that way now.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

What a piece of garbage. The giant black cop should have beat his stupid *** and sent him back to Mexico.

I love how the La Raza come to America to support Mexico. But would never actually live in Mexico .. they love everything we provide for them, our safe cities, our schools, or health care.. but reserve none of their love and respect for us.

We should send them ALL back to Mexico (along with all the other illegals)

Two more points. The kid musta weighed under 100lbs to be picked up like that hahahahaha...

And do those cops seriously carry wooden rods?
Seems so.. old school.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I watched it twice and couldn't figure out where you get La Raza from .I dont like La Raza they are a racist group but here you just have some gang wanna be hard thug trying to act tough. You get these punk young kids and the older ones of the gang will use them as instagaters to start a fight and once they get a reaction from who every they use it to instagate futher ending in fights, shoot outs you name it. So just be smart and don't get punked by a little punk. I couldn't give credit to a little 12 year old as a leader of La Raza but I can say older members are not afraid to use them to instagate.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The fat guy holding the Mexican flag yelled it out right there towards the end of the video.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have an honest question all joking aside.How long do we have to put up with this all in the name of political correctness?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I know it suppose to be sad but this just makes me want to

As if nobody saw this coming.

When you got only a certain kind of people calling themselves the real Americans, excluding the others, of course you're gonna get this kind of animosity. Just wait till the "scary black dudes" start taking the streets with their rifles; that got to stir up the pot. I hope this “mosaic” of revolutionaries will find a way to stick together for the greater *cough* cause *cough*!

Give it a couple of months and this country will be a war zone! So typical! But don’t fool yourself, somebody WANTS this race war.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Heres a list of the Mexican gangs
La Gran Raza

The Mexican Boys
Crazy Homies
Chidos Picudos
Cachandos
Wild Chicanos
Santaneros
Cuatro in Quietos
Pitufos Sureno Trece LA 13
La Mugre
Los Cholos
Palomos
Vente Seis
Los Primos
Necios
Santiago Muchacan
Reyes Locos

La Gran Familia

Ninos Malos
Southside
Border Brothers
Traviesos (NY)
Cacos
18th Street
Sureno Trece
LA 13
Brown Pride
Vagabondos
Compadres
La Tremendas
Escandolosos
Barrio Kings
La Cien
Cueristos
La Raza Mexicana
Night and Day
La Hermandad De Pistoleros Latinos

Non-Aligned Gangs

Vatos Locos
La Raza
Sons of Mexico
El Escuadron
Tres Puntos
Traviesos (NJ)
13 Locos
Los Toros
M-18 (Diez y Ocho)
Vagos
Sombras
Los Locos
Chacas
Chicano Nation
Rincoenas
Los Playeros

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Allow me to play devils advocate for a bit. I live in south central Texas, and in my town white people are a minority. With that said, I have spent alot of my life in mixed company. I first heard the term La Raza in grade school, at that time it was not a gang, rather it was a saying of pride for hispanic heritage.

What i'm getting at here is, in the video I did not see anyone "claim" La Raza the gang. Just an angry fat dude at the end saying "Viva La Raza" which could have just been an expression of pride for his heritage.

With that said, the people in the video acted like jack@$$', and are certianly in the shallow end of the IQ pool, but they may not be representatives of La Raza the gang.

Just trying to be objective
-E-

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

What i'm getting at here is, in the video I did not see anyone "claim" La Raza the gang. Just an angry fat dude at the end saying "Viva La Raza" which could have just been an expression of pride for his heritage.
kinda like if I were to start yelling white power?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Pathetic.

Your country is collapsing around your ears (that's ALL OF YOU, white, black, Hispanic, Native...) and all you lot can do is bicker amongst yourselves over race.

Here's a shock for you, America belongs to NONE OF YOU! You claim it (just as every nation claims land and property) but who gave it to you? Did some almighty being drop down one day and hand over all land on earth to regional governments? No! It was taken.

No American has any claim on any land above and beyond any other Human on Earth. You have a claim over the society you have built on that land, but not the land itself.
You utilise it for survival during your time here, just as you drink the water and breathe the air. Nothing more.

This has nothing to do with your country and the state of the financial, medical, social systems, and everything to do with racism. It has always been there, and now you're all using the above issues as an excuse to attack each other.

This is exactly why THEY (and by "they" I mean the wealthy elite) will successfully destroy your country. You are all too fractured and fragmented in your own little turf wars to see it coming.

One day, you'll all wake up from your race battles and suddenly realise that America belongs to NONE of you. By then it'll be too late, you'll all be slaves working to keep the elite machine running and the wealthy in their ivory towers.

Oh, and by the way, that old dude should also be charged with incitement. He verbally challenged a kid. A KID!
Yeah the kid said some pretty nasty things, but he's a freakin' kid!

That guy needs to grow up and get an education, along with some common sense. Just as many others need to.

Seriously, the stupidity of people truly astounds me!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join