It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town Hall Attendees

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Responding to the Mexican-American, etc labels....

I've had the lucky opportunity to travel to several large international cities. When overseas, Americans are called just that - Americans. Doesn't matter skin color, etc. - anyone who lives in the USA is just.....American. Trying to explain labels to someone for the first time is both entertaining and sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback

The fact that you defend the KKK tells me all I need to know about you. It is not my fault (or yours,maybe) that whites have been an oppressive race to almost all of the other races on earth.

Actually, friend . . . YOU are the one that seems to support the racist groups.

Let me quote you here:

My grandmother was a Black Panther back in the day and she is NOTHING like the KKK trash who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head. Black Panthers and La Raza were/are about community upliftment beacause of what groups like the KKK were doing. It wasn't about "killing whitey"

. . .

These groups (black panthers, la raza) are not burning crosses, raping and killing people because of skin color.

It is really insulting comparing those groups to the KKK, and it shows your lack of understanding of race relations and a testament to why it is so bad in this country.

What? I say that the Black Panthers and La Raza do things just as bad as the KKK but they get a free pass, and you come back with the Black Panthers and La Raza are just in it to collect teddy bears (exaggerating, of course, but you and everyone else reading catches my drift).

"It is insulting to compare them to the KKK. They are not the same!"

They are all groups based on the promotion of one race over another. I believe that they are ALL wrong. I have never said I support any one of them. I have never inferred that either. YOU have.

I support equality across the board. Why? Because we are AMERICAN's. If you do not agree to that, get out. Plain and simple.

Thanks for playing

[edit on 8/21/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback

The fact that you defend the KKK tells me all I need to know about you. It is not my fault (or yours,maybe) that whites have been an oppressive race to almost all of the other races on earth.

Apparently you have no idea of what the KKK was about when it started.
Why don't you read up on its history and then tell me if you were a confederate vet living then, would you join the clan?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Originally posted by Wimbly
I don't know if I could have held my composure. These La Raza people are racist, plain and simple. They do not like white people and beleive we're on their land.

Well, think they should try and take it back.. Please?

They ar trying to take it back, and the are doing a good job of it too.

They are well organinzed.
Aztlan
La Mecha
La Voz de Aztlan

"Anchor Baby Power
La Voz de Aztlan has produced a video in honor of the millions of babies that have been born as US citizens to Mexican undocumented parents. These babies are destined to transform America. The nativist CNN reporter Lou Dobbs estimates that there are over 200,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year whereas George Putnam, a radio reporter, says the figure is closer to 300,000. La Voz de Aztlan believes that the number is approximately 500,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year. "

What is it that some of you do no understand about my post on page 8?
repeated above.
Check out the links......I can't copy and paste all that info here.

I did not think that the Aztecs lived in the Southwest which they are claiming. I think the Apache and a few other have a different opinion of just who lived there. One of those sites has a map of what they claim, which is about 1/3 of the whole US.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is some more info for you who think that the vid was the sentiments of a few gang members.
In Pictures.

may day

conquest of Aztlan

And we have THEIR statement:

"This is what the MEChA Constitution says (Article II, section 1):
"General membership shall consist of any student who accepts, believes and works for the goals and objectives of MEChA, including the liberation of AZTLAN, meaning self-determination of our people in this occupied state and the physical liberation of our land."
statement

And here we have current news on these "nice" people (who just want to take over half of our coutnry.)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

It wasn't about "killing whitey".

That's what I posted, so what are you talking about????????

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

Nice try but you may want to read my post again.
It says DOWN WITH WHITEY not kill whitey likee you aparently thought.

The fact is that racism is racism no matter what side you are on. To say things about the one racist group but to praise another is rather funny.

A RACIST GROUP IS A RACIST GROUP!!!!

They are all a joke in my book.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Dr Love

I am going to lose my mind, I am so torn ,my beloved cousins are Mexican and my son in law is full blooded Sioux, yet I see both sides of this issue,

I can't hate the people who's land was taken, however I don't like the way they are acting, I hope this is the minority.

but I wish we could all live together, two wrongs don't make a right.

It wasn't their land to begin with ... Do they have the deed to it? Did they buy the land with their sweat and hard work? I mean seriously its been over 200 years and these people have no rights to the land. Are You saying that White, Black, & Asian families should give up their homes that they worked hard for so these people can have their land back? This isn't like Israel and the Palastinians! No one came in and seized their land and if so then they must have found the fountain of Youth.....

I think all this talk about this being THEIR land is pathetic because they didn't work for this land. This land belongs to the people of the USA and no one else. If the people of Texas don't want these gang bangers on their land then it is their right. I for one really don't give a damn if they can assimilate into American culture but then again a lot of them are not so they need to go back...

Are You saying that White, Black, & Asian families should give up their homes that they worked hard for so these people can have their land back?

How on earth did you manage to imagine all this nonsense from what I posted?

lol

Your so angry.

[edit on 123131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My comment on the video:

Obama voters. So sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Notice how they didn't taser the kid? Ive seen videos of people being tasered for much less than what this kid was doing.

I like the way the officers handled the situation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join