It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town Hall Attendees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I am going to lose my mind, I am so torn ,my beloved cousins are Mexican and my son in law is full blooded Sioux, yet I see both sides of this issue,

I can't hate the people who's land was taken, however I don't like the way they are acting, I hope this is the minority.

but I wish we could all live together, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
In my opinion this was an organized attempt to goad the white people into using the N-word themselves. Then the media can film it and cleverly edit the news piece to make it look like the white people were the instigators dropping N-bombs originally.

And yeah, the kid was laughing.

Peace

Yes, that is possible.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I'm not saying that there is not a current racial double stardard, that is a whole different debate. all I am saying is that the hispanic people in the video

MAY not be representatives of La Raza the gang.

-E-

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Your country is collapsing around your ears (that's ALL OF YOU, white, black, Hispanic, Native...) and all you lot can do is bicker amongst yourselves over race.

I can't argue with that, I agree abso-freakin'-lutely. What makes the problem worse is that it's racial organizations and the media are injecting the racism.

This is exactly why THEY (and by "they" I mean the wealthy elite) will successfully destroy your country. You are all too fractured and fragmented in your own little turf wars to see it coming.

Again, I agree. I'd advise people to turn off their TV's altogether, but it's doubtful anybody would listen.

Peace

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Dr Love]

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Their land wasn't taken. Their great great great great grandfathers land was taken. Does that affect them today?

No. It certainly doesn't.

link   
This is a joke , they aren't gang members. Because he yelled "Viva La Raza"... are you serious?!? They're just ignorant. Friggin Eddie Guerrero and George Lopez Say "Viva La Raza" are they gang bangers too?...lol Next you'll say Donald Duck is a Crip because he wears blue!!!... Stop Fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I have an honest question all joking aside.How long do we have to put up with this all in the name of political correctness?

They would have us put up with it in the name of Political Correctness until the entire country goes crashing down.. PC has destroyed this country.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I don't care if they are in a gang or not.. it's the mentality of supporting anything Mexican over American while living here (most likely illegally at that)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Sounded like he said viva esta or live this.
Maybe Im not hearing it clear.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I don't care if they are in a gang or not.. it's the mentality of supporting anything Mexican over American while living here (most likely illegally at that)

Well Puck that's one of the great freedoms in this country , you can say whatever you want. I have no problem with peaceful assembly as long as it's not infringing on anyone's rights. When I was in the Corps I used to have this T-Shirt that said. "I may not agree with what you say , but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Right.. I take exception to a Mexican nationalist screaming obscenities and racial hate speech while waving a Mexican flag.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Eddie Guerrero is dead... I don't think he's saying Viva la squat anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
But in defence of calling this kid a wanna be gangster and probly part of a gang . how many kids that age have tatoos all across there chest. I cant make out what it is but you can clearly see it even with his wife beater tank top on.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Right.. I take exception to a Mexican nationalist screaming obscenities and racial hate speech while waving a Mexican flag.

You're not alone...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No land was taken from the mexicans they lost it in a war, to America so there being sore loosers. The same however can not be said for our Indian Brothers.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

WOW that answer pretty much sums it up I agree 100%.

I think people are confusing this saying "La Raza" with the organization La Raza and thats ignorant in itself because the two are way different. And two wrongs dont make a right this kid is saying dumb things, to people who dont know the nword that is n***a is way different then the n****r young people black, latin and even some brave white kids into hip hop or rap use it and even in front of black people.

Its kinda of dumb for a white person to say "oh did you just call me the nword thats racist" lol ya it is but not to you and not in the way he said it. This is why the black cop didnt say or do anything to this kid because he knows the slang on the street. (well Im just assuming I guess lol) not because hes black but because hes a cop and should be street smart and up on most of the slang.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

The NWO is loving this. I thought it was funny how it ended. Those Mexicans really knew how to piss those people off. Anyways.. It's silly for them to tote those Mexican flags. If they want to be Mexican? Well the borders south, Im sure they wont have any problems getting in.

They should either tote the American flag or get out. It's sheer hypocrisy to pledge to another flag and not live in that country.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What difference does it make if its gang related or not? I fail to see the relevance. They said and acted as they did regardless, would a gang afilliation make it any more real or worse?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

George Lopez is extremely racist. Of course he would say that.

On a different note (not directed at you, EyesWideShut),

It is amazing that the KKK are demonized, but La Raza, Black Panthers, etc. are just peachy.

If you live in America, friggin' integrate with everyone else. I do not care if you keep your food, music, folk stories, whatever.

I care not what color your damned skin is.

Either you are American or not. If not, get the *snip* out.

No Mexican-American. No Chinese-American. No African-American.

It is black and white here.

Either you are American or not. If not, get the *snip* out.

As far as changing America . . . if your country is so bad ass, why don't you live there?

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Well there is a big differnce between gang related and La Raza political action group. Some might not see the difference but there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join