It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town Hall Attendees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

It is amazing that the KKK are demonized, but La Raza, Black Panthers, etc. are just peachy

not to derail, but if you can site some instances where the Black Panthers or La raza has openly hung people from trees you will find that it is not that amazing after all.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

I am not supporting the KKK.

What I am saying is that those groups are just as bad, but they are "tolerated."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Leave it to a small group of morons to make an entire race look bad. Unfortunately this happens on all sides. No problems with him speaking out but then dropping n-bombs that's just the height of stupidity and can't be too high. Lol Anyway somebody should spank his sorry a#s.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

I am not supporting the KKK.

What I am saying is that those groups are just as bad, but they are "tolerated."

The National Counsel of "La Raza"

www.nclr.org...

And then there is

"LA RAZA" NATION, which is a street gang
The fools in the video are the second.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
man usually i hate police brutality but damn if ever there was one time it was called for, it was right here

those people were nothing but ignorant, and even thats too nice a word for them

on top of it they all should have been arrested for terrorism

they publicly claim and state they are going to take over america and already are

if thats not a terrorist statement by todays definition then damn us americans are seriously getting screwed in this war on terror

you defend the constitution, you are labeled a terrorist

you state a 3rd world country that you are a part of is going to take over the united states, and you're allowed to sing, dance, and act like a complete jackass

why was that allowed? why werent more arrested? why arent people up in arms?

how are they able to claim la raza and all this crap and they arent all being flown to gitmo???

where the hell is the patriot act and all that crap now

they have terrorists making terrorists threats and claims on video with cops in the same video and this is being allowed to happen

WTF!

in some areas if one gang member is in the vicinity of another they are both arrested

here you have a bunch of people claiming la raza, not threatening take over, but saying they already are, and they are going to take over our country, and nothing happens to em, except one of their young ignorant bastards being carried away in handcuffs, while laughing about it like its a big joke, while the rest have a party

im seriously outraged

the one time police could actually be supported in a little brutality since its a terrorist situation, and they do nothing but sit back and let it all happen

we have some really serious problems here in america

and if youre smart and care about your safety you will arm yourself because if things like this can happen, we are seriously only moments away from really big nationwide problems bigger then anything we've ever seen

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

My grandmother was a Black Panther back in the day and she is NOTHING like the KKK trash who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head. Black Panthers and La Raza were/are about community upliftment beacause of what groups like the KKK were doing. It wasn't about "killing whitey".

That is one of the major disconnects between races. Some people don't understand that because of the oppressive nature of some whites in this country (during slavery, jim crow, etc..) certain people take pride in their accomplishments as a once oppressed race, especially when it was written into law that they were only 3/5 human. Wouldn't you be proud if you were to become a lawyer, doctor or whatever in a country that once said you were not even as human as the rest of the world? These groups (black panthers, la raza) are not burning crosses, raping and killing people because of skin color.

It is really insulting comparing those groups to the KKK, and it shows your lack of understanding of race relations and a testament to why it is so bad in this country.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback

It is amazing that the KKK are demonized, but La Raza, Black Panthers, etc. are just peachy

not to derail, but if you can site some instances where the Black Panthers or La raza has openly hung people from trees you will find that it is not that amazing after all.

comparing one evil to a lesser evil does not make the lesser evil good in any way

just because publicly they havent done the same the kkk has, doesnt make them groups that are good or supportable

those are simply nothing more then extremist groups that have no place in a good peaceful society

they are supposedly formed to right wrongs, but no wrongs are righted, only more wrongs are done

also for clarification

when you have jerks like the ones in the video screaming la raza

i guarantee they arent talking about any good groups

they are talking about nothing more then the gang type la raza

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am sure there where some non-violent KKK members as well. I am sure that not all of them were cross burning lynch mobs.

Thank you for proving my point.

If you are not white, it is okay to be racist because someone oppressed you.

Bollocks.

The point still stands that we are American's. If you do not want to live as an AMERICAN, get the *snip* out.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

I am sure there where some non-violent KKK members as well. I am sure that not all of them were cross burning lynch mobs.

Thank you for proving my point.

If you are not white, it is okay to be racist because someone oppressed you.

Bollocks.

absolutely right

now everyones allowed to gang up on whitey, but the minute whitey tries to defend themselves, everyone screams slavery and all that crap

yea people were oppressed, so the way to make up for it is to oppress the oppressors who are no longer the oppressors

its nothing more then eye for an eye thinking

and that will do nothing more then leave the whole world blind

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
For the record, I am white.

I grew up, and have lived my entire life surrounded by Latino's. I still live in the same area I grew up in many decades ago. I do not think I have had maybe three or four white friend's my whole life. There were five whites in the high school I went to.

My first language was Spanish, though I do not have a Latino cell in my body. My wife is Latina.

I am the farthest thing from racist.

But I know I know the culture and subcultures like the back of my hand.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
I don't blame that kid at all for getting in those guys' faces. He might be young and immature, but he knows their agenda. You hear the rhetoric all the time...

"Illegal" aliens taking our jobs, stealing our healthcare, overrunning the country, blah blah blah. They think we can just 'send em all back to Mexico'. It's hate speech.

The people who come to this country illegally are economic refugees. American economic policies have left large parts of Mexico, not to mention large parts of the US, behind to wallow in the third world. So what would any reasonable person with their back up against the wall and a family to support do? Well, they'd get a job. And if they can't find one there, they'll come here. Legally or not.

I've worked in restaurants since I was 16 and I've met my fair share of 'illegal' immigrants. For the most part, they're hardworking good people. They have close knit families that stick together. I've seen parents working their tails off for minimum wage to support their kids, not to mention family they had to leave behind in Mexico.

Since 'sending them back to Mexico' is an option only the cruelest of people would even consider, I would suggest blanket amnesty. No questions asked. Get these people into the system so they don't have to live in fear of deportment. So they can get a job, pay taxes and buy a house.

The next generation will be much better off if they can grow up in a stable environment.

If millions of illegals are working, then they have taken away positions that legal citizens would be doing. So many people cannot afford healthcare yet their tax dollars are funding free medical for illegals. What makes the illegal more important than a law abiding citizen? What makes their families matter and ours don't? Why do we have poor and hungry people without homes and jobs while the illegals get a free ride?

Hate speech? For standing up for our citizens, for giving a voice to the voiceless? Open borders have brought in the most hateful of people who are in violent gangs, it has brought child molestors, rapists, murders, thieves, people who have no interest in becoming citizens, people with no respect for our laws. They steal social security numbers, pay big bucks for false documents, screw the system any way they can. And people call us racist? Racist for seeing the climbing number of innocent people who have lost their lives because of illegal aliens? Racist for defending our homeland? Racist because we see what the illegals get for free while our citizens struggle, why our citizens are turning to tent cities because homeless shelters are filled to capacity, because we are tired of seeing graffiti in once beautiful neighborhoods??? Common sense should make people see why Americans are upset.

Economic refugees? Illegals pay for stolen social security cards, false documents etc. That usually cost quite a bit. Poor people cannot afford these things. What do these people do when their backs are against a wall? Fight back! Fight the leaders of their country who put them in that predicament in the first place. Fight back for their children's sake, for their grandchildren's sake. What do you think is happening to our citizens? You say the illegals come here for jobs. Those are jobs that our citizens should have. Do you just walk in and take that away from the citizens? That is an insult and slap in the face. That is cruel.

They did not have to leave their families behind. They chose to. I would fight back against my country. I would never abandone my family. You want them to have blanket amnesty so they can buy a house? I have never in my life been able to buy a house! You want them to have jobs? What about all the legal citizens looking for jobs? What about them? You don't care do you?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ahhh...i love latina's mmmmm

But this guys gotta go

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks for your kind words, I work with alot of "latin's" and like and love many...I am dumbfounded by the stuff I see now. Bottom line is we as a country are in dire straights..and we had better pull ourselves out and rid this country of the welfare and b.s. that we are seeing NOW. I've raised 2 boys and buried one...and never recieved a dime...and I was a single dad. My family (mom's side) came over from Greece legally.....he ate dirt (grampa) to stop his tummy from hurting....I'm ill of this immigration B.S. I've never owned a slave nor did I fight in a war with Mexico......sorry we won and you lost.....time for some reality to kick in. I am so ILL of this ......if you didn't find your way here in a manner that was legal....KICK EM TO THE CURB.......then out! No more...

No more lifetime politicians as well......they live off the pubic funds with there great pension and benes'.....sick of it. Time to speak.......

I'm disgusted.....

I know I didn't put this really well but I'm so pissed.....I'll be 57 in October....what the heck kind of country is this anymore?

I'm sorry I ranted...I don't know what to do other than vote and speak to you.

Thanks for listening....so very said the world we have left to our children...My living child will be 23 on Saturday...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The fact that you defend the KKK tells me all I need to know about you. It is not my fault (or yours,maybe) that whites have been an oppressive race to almost all of the other races on earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Down with whitey!!!
Do you not see how much of a hypocrit(?) you are? I do not back any group that portrays themselves as a better type of people than another... If you need to be in a group in order to feel good about your heritage then you have bigger things to worry about other than which group happens to be more racist!!!

As for the video it is true and it is coming. I work in an industry with many illegals and I know how big of a scam the whole situation is. Typically a group of 6-7 illegals will rent a house for the summer, not a big house but a cheap worn-down house, probably 300-500 bucks month. Then they all work for the same person, drive to work together and send a huge majority of the money back home to mexico. Hey no taxes = pretty dang good money. When they save up enough money to bring the rest of their families up here they do and then about 2-3 families live in a house together. That is how it is here because I know some people that they have rented houses from and I know some people they have worked for and I have worked on the same jobsites as a lot of them.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Dr Love

I am going to lose my mind, I am so torn ,my beloved cousins are Mexican and my son in law is full blooded Sioux, yet I see both sides of this issue,

I can't hate the people who's land was taken, however I don't like the way they are acting, I hope this is the minority.

but I wish we could all live together, two wrongs don't make a right.

It wasn't their land to begin with ... Do they have the deed to it? Did they buy the land with their sweat and hard work? I mean seriously its been over 200 years and these people have no rights to the land. Are You saying that White, Black, & Asian families should give up their homes that they worked hard for so these people can have their land back? This isn't like Israel and the Palastinians! No one came in and seized their land and if so then they must have found the fountain of Youth.....

I think all this talk about this being THEIR land is pathetic because they didn't work for this land. This land belongs to the people of the USA and no one else. If the people of Texas don't want these gang bangers on their land then it is their right. I for one really don't give a damn if they can assimilate into American culture but then again a lot of them are not so they need to go back...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
To everyone sayin we should deport so and so and send so and so back to wherever, you should grow up. This country doesn't belong to any 1 race, nor the planet for that matter. We should be free to live where we (all races) please. Criminals should be jailed or sent to the appropriate insitutions. This whole, "illegal aliens" and "this is my land" hogwash is retarded. Broaden your sense of existence. Earth is here for all of us. No one has rights to any of it.

The people who are willing to work hard and pay their bills have a right to it. The people who live by rule of law and respect their fellow man have a right to it. The people who have built the hospitals, roads, schools, and businesses have a right to it.

The people who don't have a right to it are foreign criminals in gangs.

Gangsters, leeches and welfare professionals should go somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
1. Third world countries should get together and make an agreement that multinational companies doing business in their countries would have to pay the workers the prevailing wage in the companies home city. None of this crap of paying somebody dirt wages just because you are dealing with third world citizens.

2. Mexico seems to be AOK with sending it's citizens here. We as a nation need to do something about that. Instead of Mexico fixing their situation, they just send their poor people here for medical care and welfare checks. The US government needs to bill the Mexican government for the cost of all it's citizens to the US government. I am sure the bill would be in the Billions of dollars per year.

3. It was said before in this thread, but I am echoing the call for NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES. Anchor babies are ruining our country.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Why don't the real American citizens start going to these events while open carry(ing). Then I don't think the La Raza fools would have such big mouths..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don't know about lynchings, but if you think there isn't black on white racial violence, then your head is in the sand. There was just a recent story from Akron Ohio, where a gang of black kids beat up a white family while shouting "this is our world, this is a black world".

This focus solely on white people as racist has lead to whole generations of minorities growing up with that idea. Its almost a ticket to act out how you please, because the white man is the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join